The Night That Would Never End Pt. 03

Story Info
Sir gives Kristy to another man.
1.8k words
4.68
13k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this series depicts rough and degrading sex. If that's not your thing, then please move along.

As I stepped onto the blacktop pavement of the motel parking lot, I looked up and saw that the guy that sent me for the cigarettes was standing outside his room talking with another guy as they both looked right at me. I felt my face growing warmer as I blushed. The guy he talked to was big and burly and covered with tattoos. He had a thin trimmed beard, and what looked like a beer in his hand.

As I got closer and started heading for the stairs that were to the right of them, I overheard the guy that had already fucked me saying, "then I sent the little whore for a pack of cigarettes!" And they both started laughing. It seemed like he had been telling this stranger all about how he had used me, and I was almost certain that I would be taking care of his new friend now.

When I finally got to where they were, he turned to me and said, "what the fuck took so long?"

"Sorry..." I stammered.

With a chuckle he said, "them Middle-Eastern fuckers got a piece of that ass didn't they?"

"Yes, sir." I replied as the two of them laughed at me.

"Damn you're polite." The stranger was looking me up and down. "My name's Butch, I hear you're name is Fuck Meat?" They both laughed some more, I just smiled and handed the cigarettes over to Sir.

"Don't be a fucking snob. Turn around and let Butch see that ass." Then, Sir (I never got his real name) grabbed my arm and leaned me against the railing lifting my dress to show off my booty to his new friend.

"Mmm mmm, that's a nice looking ass!" Butch said giving it a hard squeeze.

Noticing the red hand prints and how wet my ass and panties were, Sir said, "damn they used you good. I was going to give you your keys back, but since you made me wait so fucking long while you got dicked-down at the store, you're going to have to take care of my friend here. I hope you're still tight."

"Let's see," Butch said as he moved my thong to the side and shoved his thick middle finger up my hole. I yelped at the sudden invasion, but his finger slid right in. "Damn, they loosened her up good, but it's still tight enough, and slippery as hell." He started finger fucking me right there against the railing as I looked out at the parking lot making sure no one was there watching us. "That's perfect for my big fat dick. You want my big hairy cock in your hole, sissy boy?"

I was silent for a second before Sir pulled my hair back and reminded me, "she'll take your fucking cock or she won't get her keys back."

Then, I responded, "Yes, Butch. Please fuck me."

"Come here, bitch." Then, with his finger still in my pooper, he grabbed my hair and walked me to his room which was next door to Sir's. Just before we walked in Sir called out, "remember, she likes to be treated like shit!"

"Oh she will be!" Butch hollered back. I felt a tingle going through my body at the thought of getting yet another fuck. Then, he shoved me through his doorway and towards the bed closing the door behind us.

Butch was frantically stripping out of his clothes and he told me to get on the bed. I climbed up onto the bed on all fours arching my back, but then he said, "no you stupid bitch. On your back, and hang your head off of the edge. I'm gonna fuck your throat pussy first."

As I spun around and positioned myself so that my head was hanging off the edge of the bed, I was grateful to see that his cock was only slightly bigger than average. He walked over to me and guided his cock to my mouth. As soon as it was in, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down alongside my hips making it impossible for me to resist what he was going to do to me. Then, with his prey sufficiently subdued, he began to push his cock down my throat.

At first he wasn't pushing in too far, just a couple of inches, then a couple more. He was working his cock at a steady pace in and out, and I wasn't having any trouble taking him in or breathing. I felt as though he was actually being fairly gentle with me, but then, he started pushing deeper.

Butch was pushing his cock so far down my throat that his big hairy balls were pressing against my nose. I had no choice but to smell his sweaty testicles. He smelled like a man who worked all day and had yet to shower. My body tensed up as I tried to pull back off of his cock and balls, but all I could do was kick my legs. I began to gag and choke, and I could tell that he loved it because all he did was laugh at my helplessness. Finally, as I retched and kicked violently, he released me, pulling his cock out of my mouth. A torrent of spit and mucus spilled out all over my face, soaking my hair.

"Hahaha, there you go, bitch! I like it sloppy!" Then, he shoved his cock back down my throat and skull-fucked me vigorously. He would shove his prick balls deep down my throat and hold it in place just long enough for me to start squirming and kicking. Eventually, I had kicked my shoes off completely and my dress had ridden up to my waist. Noticing my tiny dick tucked into my soaking wet panties he said, "Hahaha, I knew you loved this shit you fucking meat hole!"

It was true. As I lay there getting helplessly throat fucked by this man, I thought about how much I did love this. I loved being treated roughly, being degraded, and used like a fuck toy. I loved being pushed to my limits and then slightly over. Maybe it was a combination of low self-esteem and daddy issues, but I really like to be completely used and abused by dominant men.

At this point my face was completely covered in the spit retching from my throat. Butch's cock and balls were also covered in it and every time he mashed his balls into my nose and pulled back, a long stream of saliva would keep us connected. That was the case when Butch finally pulled all the way out, and with his hand on the back of my head lifting it up slightly, he spit right in my face several times.

"Hah! Now you're pretty!" After his proclamation, Butch rammed his cock back down my throat, and with his hands now on the back of my head, furiously skull fucked me. I choked and spewed all over him and myself but he kept going.

Once again I found myself in a fear and euphoria induced daze. I couldn't see very well because my eyes were caked in slobber, but I could see stars swirling around my head. If Butch throated me much longer I would've passed out entirely, but he didn't.

With his cock thoroughly coated in my throat lube, he rolled me onto my stomach and quickly straddled my ass. Before I even realized what was happening, he was balls deep in my used up sissy pussy. I let out a pathetic little whimper as he grunted like a wild boar, sawing away at my hole. He was smashing away at my body so vigorously that I was bouncing up from the mattress and meeting his thrusts. His swollen pendulous balls were slapping against my taint and my tucked, but soaking, clit.

"Oh fuck yeah! That ass is amazing!"

Butch had both his hands in between my shoulder blades holding himself up in a push-up style position as he brutally sodomized me. Every now and then he would spit right in my face. I've always loved it when guys spit on me!

"You like that don't you; you fucking worthless fuck doll?"

"Yes! Ungh... Fuck me... Ungh... Spit on me... Ungh... Use me... Unggggh!" I responded between his powerful thrusts.

"That's right you bitch," he continued to slam his cock inside me. I felt the full weight of his big hairy body on top of me as he laid on top of me now. He snaked an arm under mine and wrapped his calloused hand around my throat. He tightened his grip, constricting my airway. I grabbed at his hand, but instead of loosening his grip, he only fucked me harder and deeper, stabbing his cock deeper inside me as he grunted.

"Ungh... Argh... Take it you fucking slut," his sweat dripped all over me. "This is what you were made for, fuck meat," then, he let go of my throat and yanked my head back with a handful of my hair. "I bet you want my load up in your guts don't you, sissy?"

"Y-yess... Pleeeease, unhh," I whimpered.

"I don't think so, bitch. I want you to walk out of here with my wad all over your whore face."

He shoved his cock balls deep inside me a couple more times, then he jumped off of me, and came to where my head was by the foot of the bed. He yanked my head back, and with his cock inches from my already messy face, he unleashed torrent after torrent of cum, spraying his load all over me.

When he was finally done shooting he said, "clean your ass off of my cock, bitch."

I didn't hesitate, raising myself up on my elbows, I took him into my mouth and started sucking. He tasted of cum, sweat, and my own ass. I sucked on his cock head like a straw, gobbling up the remainder of his ejaculate. After a few minutes, he was satisfied at the job I had done and he pulled back and told me to get the fuck out. I grabbed my heels and my purse and left his room. I heard him immediately locking the door behind me. I thought to myself, "nice to meet you too."

As I walked the few feet over to Sir's room, I could feel the cold hard concrete on my bare feet, and the fresh warm semen rolling down my face. Some of it was dripping from my chin onto my wrinkly and disheveled dress. I didn't bother to wipe it up. At this point there was no reason to try to hide what I was; a filthy sissy fuck pig.

Standing in front of Sir's room, I wondered what he would think when he opened the door and saw me standing there as messy and cum-covered as I was. Will he just hand over my keys? Will he make me go back into his room? I knocked on the door. It felt like it was taking him forever. What if he just went to sleep? Then, I heard movement. He was coming to the door.