All Comments on 'The Noise'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Nice

Nice story with sexy build-up.

Curious how she had a smartphone 8 years before the iPhone, though.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I loved the buildup to the actual sex but couldn't help wonder where the parents were while all this was going on? I can't imagine daddy/uncle would be too pleased to find his little girl having sex with her cousin in the living room.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
Surprisingly hot story!

I was wondering though, why would the adults take a unit for themselves while letting the teens have the other one? I had expected the "noise" the story description mentioned to be the teens overhearing the adults getting it on, possibly even wife-swapping. That would have taken the story in a slightly different direction, especially if the adults were subtly trying to bring their kids (now old enough to be consenting) in on the "family secret".

No complaints for the direction the author took, but it might have left the story open for additional chapters down the road.

Etrigan32Etrigan32over 6 years ago

Nice story. Silly, innocent, and fun to read. I like the fact that you mentioned it had been 18 years ago and they still occasionally got together again. Towards the end when the roleplaying stopped, I would have liked to see more dialogue from them both about what they did and during the acts.

Maybe in a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super Hot!

I have a female cousin one year younger than me that I have always had the hots for. One afternoon while visiting my aunt and uncle she was out sunbathing by their pool. She asked me to rub some oil on her and then one thing led to another...

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 6 years ago
Loved it!!

This should have more chapters!!!! I loved it. Great build. Great characters!

iVanityiVanityover 6 years ago
@Sex4lf57

I can't help but imagine that they are off wife-swapping, but then again it's not my story, so who knows.

catamitecatamiteover 6 years ago
I think I just might be hearing it....

Fuck, what a tale. Straight to favorites, I came almost every time they did, never wanting the story to end. Well done!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Parts of the story were great

But he was as dense as a Seattle fog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many chapters ahead

Maybe the parents are swapping and can include the kids

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a very arousing and hot story. Wish I had a cousin like that. Kinda an interesting way to initiate sex play and eventually hard sex. Pretty good idea.......... Yes, I hope you write more about where the 2 cousins get together and make out and just bang each other silly. More details please.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Strangely realistic

I have to cast my mind back a lot more than 18 years to that age (actually, a little younger than that age, but you're not allowed to say that on Literotica) and recall the cute little games young people play as they slowly dance toward the inevitable.

It's important that, while conducting the dance, neither partner should take a step too far. Too big a step and the other partner might be frightened off. I thought Sex4Every1's story played the game extremely well.

Lue

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
PS:

Why cousins, Author? In a story like this they could have just as easily been long-term childhood friends. Being cousins places your story into the Incest/Taboo category, a category I usually avoid. If they weren't cousins it would have been an Erotic Couplings story and perhaps others who avoid Incest could have appreciated your explorations of teenage sex with Haley.

Lue

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
An Enjoyable Memory

While I understand that Literotica is a a US-centric site and the mores and standards used in the stories are based on US state and federal law, it should be understood that the laws relating to incest differ in other countries. In the UK and a number of countries that use British law as the foundation of their laws, for example, the age of consent is sixteen and cousins can legally marry.

To those who criticise authors of erotic fictional stories that involve cousins, uncles, aunts, step-brothers and step-sisters (most of those critics hiding behind the blanket of anonymity), I suggest that you broaden the scope of your general reading so you might understand that the US is NOT the centre of the universe. To those -- also anonymous critics -- who believe that writers of 'Incest' material are morally corrupt, I suggest that you avoid clicking on the Incest button and stick to your own favourite flavour of erotic fiction.

To the author of this story - sex4every1 -- I say, well done! I enjoyed reading your well-written story and look forward to reading more. Keep it up -- the good work, I mean.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
My dear Mr Bushranger

I'm not sure whether your comment was prompted by mine, but I assume that you come from the Land Downunder (as do I). As you say, laws differ somewhat in different countries.

My point was that nothing is added to the eroticism of this story by the couple being cousins. It would have been just as good as an Erotic Couplings story with the couple having been childhood friends.

I picked up this story from its description in the New Stories list, but I usually don't read Incest/Taboo category stories. I'm just not into incest. Thus, I'm sure, I must miss a lot of good stories as a result. (Although I could never read a mother-son or father-daughter story no matter how well written it is.)

One Hit Wanda is one of the best authors on the site and I almost missed her because her stories are about cousins. I made the same comment on one of her stories.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memories

I read your story while reflecting my experience with my own cousin from England who came to visit us in Scotland. Marge was a year younger than me and we communicated like we were identical twins with each one knowing what the other was thinking. As soon as we were alone we started kissing one another and feeling each other up. I never did get to fuck her but if we had the occasion we wouldn't have hesitated. Once we all went on a picnic and Marge had to sit on my lap in the backseat with one of my sisters next to us and all the food and blankets between my sister and us. Marge had her back to my sister and looked out the window while I had my hand up her skirt teasing her pussy on a 1 hour drive.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Very nice

You actually made me think erotic thoughts. Enjoyed every inch of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
your story

I see we have some holier than thou posters here... one complaint I found ludicrous was the one criticizing your writing.... I enjoyed the story and I was not looking for errors etc... ignore these jackasses.... Keep writing... if they don't like it they should go away.... 5 stars !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SLOW BUILD-UP ADDS TO EROTICISM

This one got the juices flowing freely. Thanks for sharing your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Now that was fucking funny. Fantastic.

ChasPHXChasPHXover 3 years ago
Love the gimmick!

This is my kind of story! That gimmick with the noise was super hot. Really well done thank you. The only thing that brought me out of this story is how quickly he was able to recover from his orgasm and keep going. That actually takes me out of a lot of stories posted on Lit, but I get the attraction to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3403 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...