The Noise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers

"What?" she asked, taking her mouth of my dick, "Do you hear it?"

"Not yet," I exclaimed.

"Keep listening," she said, as she engulfed my throbbing cock again.

She started off slow and sweet, really taking her time, lovingly sliding her mouth up and down my fat shaft. Pretty soon however, she picked up the pace and really began bobbing her head up and down, focusing mainly on my engorged tip. Less than a minute later, I began moaning loudly as tiny convulsions rippled through my body as my balls tensed up and expelled my morning load into Haley's warm and more than willing mouth.

She wrapped her right hand around the base of my cock, slightly choking my dick and keeping it extra hard for a few seconds as she really bobbed down hard and fast for several seconds, giving me so much pleasure that I couldn't utter a sound for the duration of it. When she finally let up, I let out a long deep roar as I felt her licking and cleaning my cock.

I let her suck and lick for as long as she wanted to. I am not ashamed to admit that I had tears in my eyes. Not just from cumming harder than I had ever done before, but also from feeling the love and passion in Haley's caresses, kisses and licking.

When she finally broke contact and asked, "So, anything?" I decided I was going to be a more attentive lover and rolled out from under the bed, answering, "Yes, but it's very faint, I think maybe you should listen yourself."

She looked at me funny, clearly not having expected that response. I could see the hesitation in her eyes.

"Please Haley," I begged, "I really want you to get under the bed and listen for yourself!"

"Please..." I repeated after several seconds of silence.

"Okay," she smiled, "If it's that important to you..."

I watched her get on her back and then scoot up, getting into the exact same position as I had been.

I fully understood her hesitation. She knew how inexperienced I was, and as long as she was in control, she could steer me in the right direction. But now, in this lewd position she was vulnerable. If I were to do something wrong, she would probably have to break character. Without the fantasy of looking for a non-existing noise, she'd have to face what we were doing. And she wasn't quite ready for that yet...

So, never more motivated than right then, I felt extremely nervous, but was determined to give it my very best. I slowly bent down and gave her right knee a little kiss, then her left one.

"Listen closely," I whispered, "It might take a while."

I kissed her on her right thigh, then her left thigh and finally put my mouth on her trimmed bush, starting off with a little peck here and there. I really took my time and went slow, playing off her reactions, giving her all the time she needed to get used to me being down there. After a few minutes she began to relax and started panting.

By now, I was kissing her slit and carefully probing my tongue around, looking for her clit. I quickly noticed that crudely running my broadly extended tongue up her slit made her hornier than being overly carefully, so I roughened it up just a bit. She was getting wetter with every dirty lick I gave her and pretty soon she was moaning and squirming. It was time for the next step. I slowly lifted my head and replaced my tongue with my right index and middle finger, gently running them up and down her wet slit.

As she didn't freeze or tense up, I figured she was ready and so -- still extremely nervous - I carefully inserted both fingers into Haley's wet twat. She moaned and sighed, "Oh fuck yeah!"

I slowly started fingering her, carefully at first, not wanting to mess this up. However, I quickly realized that not only could she take it a lot harder and faster, but she also craved it, and needed it. After a minute or two, I was pumping my fingers in and out of her twat as deep and as fast as my inexperienced fingers could go.

She came... big time; she roared, thrashed and whined loudly under the bed. She gushed and squirted over my fingers, my hand and my wrist. She completely soaked the piece of carpet underneath her cunt and ass, but neither of us gave a fuck. When her orgasm died down, I gently pulled my fingers out, wiped them off on the carpet and asked, "So, hear anything?"

"No," she moaned, "But I am just going to lay here for a little while longer and keep listening, if you don't mind."

"Not at all, go ahead..." I said as I got up and started walking out of the room, figuring she needed some alone time after what had just happened.

"Jeff?" she whispered from under the bed.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for making me... listen," she said.

"You're welcome." I replied.

After spending the rest of the morning and the bulk of the afternoon with our parents at the beach, Haley went back inside to take a shower. Twenty minutes later -- which was the normal amount of time I always gave her -- I headed inside as well and headed for the bathroom. As there was music coming from Haley's room, I figured the coast was clear and simply walked into the bathroom without knocking or thinking twice.

To my surprise, Haley was still in there, wearing a towel around her waist, which barely covered her breasts and her ass. Startled, she looked at me for a moment, then said, "Wow hey, I am still in here..."

I gawked at her for a moment, which prompted her to say, "Jeff..." in ever so slightly annoyed tone, not angry, not pissed off...

"Sorry," I said, snapping out of it and turned, about to walk back out, when I thought about how pointless all this pretending was. So, instead of walking out, I closed the door and walked up to her. Haley was on the verge of protesting again when I leaned in and planted my lips onto hers.

As we stood there, kissing, I carefully reached out and pulled at her towel until it fell down, bringing her gorgeous, naked body into view. She broke the kiss and looked at me. I could see the hesitation in her eyes as she didn't know what to do; kick me out of the bathroom or let me do what I was doing -- even though this time there was no mention of our alibi, the sound. Taking her hesitation as an opportunity to continue, I pulled down my swim shorts and began stroking my cock. Haley just looked down at my cock veering up and down and was still visibly confused about what was happening.

Slowly I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. Even with my massive cock now inches away from her face, Haley didn't object and just looked at it. I could tell she felt very insecure without her alibi. As she showed no sign of taking any initiative or action, I decided to push on.

"If you'll let me, I am going to put my cock in your mouth now," I whispered as I gently caressed her hair and pushed my pelvis forward. I went really slow, giving her more than ample time to object, pull away or kick me in the nuts if that's what she wanted to do. She did none of those things, but instead slowly opened up as my cock came closer and closer, eventually grazing her lips as I pushed it into her warm mouth.

"Hmf," was all she said as my tip hit the back of her mouth, signaling me this was as far as she could comfortably take it. I pulled back and began sliding it in and out, carefully at first. After about a minute or so, she wrapped her right hand around the base of my cock and began swirling her tongue around the tip, really making love to it. The longer she sucked, the hornier she seemed to get, and after two or three minutes, she even began touching herself, first her tits, then down between her legs.

She really gave one hell of a blowjob and after several wonderful minutes, I was getting close to cumming and whispered, "I am going to cum in your mouth now, if you don't mind..." and started moaning. She didn't pull away or take out my cock. If anything, she started sucking on it with even more zeal. And so, I did as I promised and shot her sweet, warm mouth full of cum. She kept sucking for as long as she could, swallowed when she had no other choice and then continued sucking a little more.

After my orgasm had completely subsided, she carefully let my cock slip from my mouth and looked up at me. I smiled, bent down to give her a kiss on her forehead and whispered, "I'll get out of your hair now... sorry for walking in on you!"

And with that, I walked out. As I glanced back as I walked out, I could see her still sitting there on her knees, wiping her upper lips with her thumb and forefinger.

I went to my room, waited for her to finish up in the bathroom, and then walked into the bathroom myself to take a long hot shower. After dinner, Haley said she was going to read in her room, telling me I had the tv all to myself. After having put out twice already today, I reckoned she wasn't in the mood for a third sexual encounter...

However, as was to be expected, I got horny about halfway through the movie. Being alone, I quickly unzipped and pulled out my cock, stroking it nice and slow, figuring I would enjoy myself a little bit while watching the rest of the movie and then go to my room and treat my bed or the floor to a nice big, gooey load.

Towards the end of the movie however -- I had been stroking it for about half hour -- Haley suddenly walked in, carrying an empty glass of milk and a half-empty wrapping of cookies she'd taken to her room. I was startled to see her as much as she was startled to see me jacking off. For a moment, we just looked at each other, my hand still moving up and down my pole. After several, long seconds of mutual silence and her not moving a muscle, she put the glass and the cookies down on the nearby table and walked up to me. She reached under her nighty with both hands and pulled her panties down, stepping out of them, as she approached me.

Without delay, she straddled me, putting one knee on either side of me and reached down, grabbing my huge cock and carefully lowering herself onto it, sliding her wet pussy over the full length of my throbbing shaft.

I moaned, clenched my eyes shut and whispered, "Oh Haley!"

She didn't reply. Instead, she began coiling and grinding her body against mine, slowly fucking me, moving her pelvis up and down. Now it was my turn to be baffled by her actions and her forwardness, not to mention the incredible sensation of being inside of a woman for the first time!

Wanting to maximize my pleasure, she fucked me as slow as she could. With her hands on my shoulders, we stared into each other's eyes for a while. My hands, which had been on her ass and thighs up until now, suddenly wandered up her body and ended up on her rack. As she kept fucking me, she looked down at my hands. She wasn't surprised or shocked, or anything like that. She just seemed to wonder how she could have forgotten about her tits.

Not wanting to deny me access to her them, she took her right hand off my shoulder and used it to unbutton her nighty, one button at a time. Figuring my hands would just be in the way, I put them back on her ass and just gawked at her, unbuttoning herself. When she was done, she pulled both sides of the nighty to the side, exposing her voluptuous tits. Then, she grabbed my left hand with her right, and brought it towards her chest. The closer my hand got to her juicy, big tits, the closer the rest of my body came to a climax.

Realizing what an effect my hand actually touching her was going to have, she went even slower, making sure I was right on the verge of exploding when she finally pushed my hand against her warm, big tit. The moment I felt her hard nipple against my hand palm, I began convulsing violently, shooting my cum into her. Haley giggled as she had trouble staying on top of me because of my fierce convulsions, but also visibly enjoyed getting pumped full of cum.

"Oh yeah baby," she whispered ever so softly and passionately.

She rode me till I had nothing left to give, and my shrunken cock had already slipped out of her twat, and dismounted me with a naughty smile on her face. As I lay there panting and moaning, all my energy and cum drained from my body, she wobbled for a moment as she tried to find her balance again. Then, while smiling down at me, pleased with herself for a job well done, she buttoned up her nighty again, picked up her panties from the floor and put them back on.

As she walked into the kitchen, picking up her empty glass and the cookies on the way, I just sat there, my flaccid cock still leaking cum on the couch. While she made herself a cup of tea, she fidgeted with her smartphone, staying in the kitchen. By the time, she had finished her tea and was ready to head back upstairs, nearly twelve minutes had passed.

"Sleep tight," she whispered as she walked by, her hot cup of tea in her hand.

I looked down at my cock, feeling it stir again and decided to strike while the iron was still hot. I switched off the tv, turned off the lights and headed upstairs. Without the slightest hesitation, I took off my boxers, stepped out of them and opened the door to Haley's room and walked in.

Surprised, she looked at me as she was sitting up in her bed, having just put down her cup of tea after taking a sip. I acted as if my presence there was perfectly normal and as I walked up to the bed --my revitalized cock leading the way -- she looked at me with a face that seemed to say, "What the hell are you doing?"

Still, my resolve and unwavering attitude seemed to throw her off for a moment as she didn't object as I crawled into bed next to her. After getting under the covers, I got on top of her, pushing her legs apart and slowly guiding my hard cock against her moist twat.

Still a bit surprised, but coming to terms with what was happening, she started relaxing and smiled up at me as she felt my hard cock entering her. Leaning over her, I looked down at her smiling face as I began fucking her, slow, hard and deep. Within seconds, she began moaning under me and she spread her legs even further apart than they already were. I really took my time and fucked her through at the least two gently but powerful orgasms.

When I couldn't hold back anymore -- considering this was my second orgasm in about fifteen minutes -- I pulled out and began jacking off over her tummy. She looked up at me, shocked and laughing at the same time as she realized what I was about to do. She audibly gasped as my cum burst out of my cock and hit her soft skin, looking up into my eyes several times during my ejaculation, feigning outrage while unable to stop herself from smiling. The mix of all these conflicting emotions on her face and in her eyes caused me to climax even harder.

When I was done cumming all over her bush and belly, I carefully lay down on top of her, mashing my fresh, warm cum between our two naked bodies. She shrieked and whispered, giggling, "Eeeeuw!"

I stopped her giggling by planting my mouth onto hers and kissing her passionately for about a minute. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed for the longest time, both of us enjoying the aftermath of what had just happened.

By the time I rolled off of her, several minutes later, she had forgotten all about my cum -- or probably didn't care anymore -- and switched off the light and crawled up to me, resting her head onto my chest. We fell asleep like that, realizing that our lives had been changed forever.

It's been 18 years since that wonderful holiday, but we still get together and fuck each other's lights out every chance we get...

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,409 Followers
12