The Noisy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed thoughts of my indiscretion to the back of my mind easily. I should've felt guilty but I didn't. Jim gave me nothing so why should I regret taking it from where I could.

My only concern was with protecting my children. They were my world, not Jim. But Michael had released something in me. He'd awoken a sleeping monster between my legs that wanted real satisfaction.

In my head I engineered meetings with Michael, or imagined chance meetings that gave me an opportunity to have him again. But in my saner moments I remembered no one ever came back a second time.

I considered how I could find other escapes for my need, other men to fuck. But life wasn't really like that. I didn't go anywhere or meet anyone. I quickly accepted the possibility of that afternoon being my last big adventure. What it had left me with though, was a desire to frig myself silly nearly every day.

The weeks passed and I carried on as normal. Cooking and cleaning, doing the weekly shop and opening my legs twice a week to an overtired husband who only wanted to empty his ball sack. Finally the kids went back to school and my days were empty again.

The little coffee shop was a favourite. It sat on the edge of town in a quaint old building. Nothing like the large chains with their bland entrances and expensive muffins. Here it was homemade cakes and hot sausage rolls served on real plates at quaint cloth covered tables.

It was busy in the afternoons but I could always guarantee a table up until late morning.

"Hello."

My heart jumped when I looked up to find Michael stood smiling down at me. He looked cool in his suit. Like a police detective in a hit TV show.

"Oh my God. Michael. What are you doing here?"

"Hoping for good coffee just like you.

Is it okay if I join you? You're alone right?"

"Yes. Yes.

No worries."

My heart pounded with excitement at just the sight of him again. It'd been over two months since our encounter but I remembered exquisitely every moment of it. I'd relived it over and over in my head, especially during the lonely nights while Jim had been at work.

"The coffee's good here. Not as good as yours but it's better than most."

"I always think that the longer it takes to make the better it tastes."

"I always think the longer it takes to make the more expensive it is." I countered with a laugh.

A waitress took his order for a Latte and he turned his attention back to me, studying me in that way he had. Eyes that burned to my soul and left me wanting him all over again. I wondered if that was how all the girls felt. Was it some magic spell he cast that had us falling at his feet desperate to be taken by him.

"So how've you been?"

"Good. Yes." My heart was fluttering.

"The kids behaving themselves?

I see them outside a fair bit on their bikes. They look happy souls"

"Tommy and Angela are back at school. The days are a little boring now with Jim in bed all day. That's why I like to get out for a bit."

He was smiling at me and my stomach churned as I sensed that desire riding uncontrollably in me again. I went red and raised my cup to my lips as though it would hide the obvious.

"We only have so long on this earth. It would be a mistake to waste any of it bored."

"Yeah well. When you're married it becomes the norm a lot of the time."

"I'd like to think making the right choices helps us enjoy our time here, married or otherwise.

Not that I mean to say you didn't..."

He looked a little worried he'd said the wrong thing.

I reached out and touched his hand reassuringly.

"Oh it's fine.

You're right. It's a bit like setting sail. We start out with all the excitement of adventure ignoring the weather forecast. Too late when the storms hit.

I knew Jim was a workaholic. I loved the money he brought home and ignored that he wasn't the most exciting person. I didn't wake up to that until I had the ring and two children. Too late now."

"It's never too late."

He turned his hand under mine and held it, carefully parting my fingers with his own to join them in an embrace. There was an electricity surging through me as only his touch filled my senses.

"Just open your eyes Madison. Take advantage of what's around you."

"And what's around me?

You?"

He smiled.

"If you like."

Trouble was, I did like.

"You need adventure. A little risk."

I leant forward and whispered so no one in the shop could hear.

"What I need is fucking."

He held my gaze still smiling.

"Okay. Drink your coffee."

Fuck knows what I was doing back here. It was late morning, anyone could have seen me come in. And worse still, my husband was sleeping only the thickness of a wall away. This was the adventure. The risk Michael had mentioned.

I would have told myself I was only here to chat or share another coffee but I knew it was a lie. I wanted him to fuck me again. I'd said so in the coffee shop, basically begging him to. I couldn't be certain he would but I was here and still offering myself, Hoping.

The room had changed around significantly. The sofas sat much nearer our shared boundary and the TV now occupied a stand between them.

I saw his table at the farthest end of the large space now where any activities he might have in mind for it were less likely to be heard by my kids. It confirmed my suspicion that it saw significant action. He'd been true to his word.

"Do you like games?"

I couldn't resist walking around that altar to my infidelity, running my fingers over the polished oak. I wondered how many girls had been fucked on it since I'd had that pleasure. At least four that I knew of had been here. I felt a pang off excitement in my belly at the thought I might be served on it again very shortly.

"What sort of games?"

I shivered with renewed excitement and my knees went weak. It was going to happen, I felt sure.

"The kind you'd never play with your... boring husband."

I smirked. He was testing me, pushing at the boundaries of my loyalty. He already knew it no longer existed. I couldn't even be bothered with the pretence any more.

"I never play games with my husband. He rolls on. Empties his sack and rolls off."

"Oh God. Is that what happens in marriage?"

"Yep. Pretty much."

"I hope I never get like that."

"You will if you get married."

I almost added 'and have kids' but I saw them as the best thing that'd ever happened to me and couldn't bring myself to suggest otherwise.

"I thought the other week... you know. A one off."

He nodded slowly as if pondering my words.

"Did you want it to be?"

"Yes. No. I mean, I don't know.

I've never seen anyone come here twice."

"No one has. Haven't found anyone worth inviting back. Until now."

My heart fluttered. It was definitely going to happen and my body was going into overdrive with desire.

"So what games did you have in mind?"

He pulled a slight face, screwing it up as if considering.

"I don't know. A little tying up or a blindfold maybe?"

I tingled with a gentle electricity that reached to my toes and fingers but I tried hard not to show it. Tying up? Christ I'd never done anything like that before.

"Maybe." My voice was shaking now.

I smiled like a conspirator while he studied me. Undressing me with his eyes. I would have said yes to anything if it meant I would leave here with that same sense of satisfaction as the last time.

"Why don't you come up stairs."

I felt as though my waters had broken as he said it. A wet patch had just invaded my underwear with all the force of a flooding tap.

"Okay."

I didn't even hesitate as I followed him, all the while with my eyes on his body. I watched the way he moved, the ripple of muscle where it stretched his clothing. He was a Greek God with all the promise of absolute satisfaction for me. He climbed the stairs with absolute confidence while I scuttled after him like a nervous lamb.

His bedroom was like the rest of the house. Neat and minimal. I guessed he used another room for dressing as this one was all but empty apart from the bed, one cabinet to the side and a lone wicker chair. And my what a bed it was. Hotel sized and low with a black leather headboard. Red silk bedding that matched the feature wall behind reminded me of a playboy club. Not that I'd ever been to one.

I quivered at the realisation I would be sharing it with him in just a few minutes.

"This is where you have to do everything I say."

He spoke gently so that it was hard to say no. I didn't want to anyway.

"And what do you say?"

I hovered waiting instructions.

"Undress."

Again that surge of excitement. I was going to be naked before him. He got no argument from me. It was what I wanted. I couldn't help but giggle like a naughty school girl as I peeled off my shirt and dropped my jeans.

I stopped at my underwear.

"What about you?"

He was sat in the chair watching me, making no attempt to undress.

"My game. My rules."

For the first time I felt a little apprehension and subconsciously brushed an arm across my tits to hide them. It just made them jiggle in the thin material and made me blush.

"What's the game?"

I was curious, desperate to play and a little apprehensive all at the same time.

"You have to trust me. You won't be disappointed."

I wanted to. But there was fear invading my mind. Michael was still a mystery to me. He was still little more than a stranger I reminded myself.

"So do you play this game with your other girls?"

"What other girls?"

He spoke it so that I almost believed there were none.

"Now finish undressing and sit on the bed."

I hesitated for just a moment longer. But I so wanted his cock buried inside me that I couldn't say no. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra. As I pulled it away I felt the cool air across my bare tits and saw his eyes on them. My nipples responded, standing to attention as they ached with want. Next I lost my panties and threw them to one side. It took all my effort not to cover myself but I wanted his eyes on me. I wanted him to want me. It was that strange feeling of enjoyment mixed with the terror of doing something taboo.

He stood up and walked towards me.

"Sit on the bed."

I did as I was told and he brought up a length of black material that I hadn't seen him pick up. Again I quivered as I realised he really did mean to blindfold me. Every part of my being was screaming at me. Questioning what I was doing but I made no attempt to stop him as he placed it over my eyes and tied it at the back of my head.

"Now lay back."

I did as he instructed, now reliant only on my hearing to know how close he was. The blindfold was like a blackout. Not even a chink of light passed through it.

"Put your arms out for me."

He tied my hands first, pulling my arms up and out towards the top corners, all the while taking time to lightly stroke his fingers over my skin, a physical reassuring that he wouldn't hurt me.

I gave another nervous giggle but he remained silent. Then a hand took an ankle, caressing my calf as he pulled my leg out towards a bottom corner. More of the soft rope wrapped around it. With my last leg I was pulled tighter against my bounds with my legs wide apart. Suddenly I understood how exposed I was. My pussy was on full view. I knew it's wetness was obvious. Again, embarrassment fought with that desire to be an exhibitionist.

"What are you going to do?"

A little panic was entering my voice now. This was a whole new experience and I was seriously wondering if I'd made the right choice. With sudden realisation I grasped that I had handed him control. Total control. Nothing I could do now could stop him or change what happened to me. Fear gripped me.

"Fucking 'ell Michael. I'm not sure about this."

"Shush."

A hand lay on my shin just below the knee and travelled up stopping just short of my snatch. Then as if he could sense the sudden gush of juice his touch had just released in my still closed tunnel it was gone.

I listened, desperate to know what he was doing. I heard nothing.

"Michael?"

Silence.

I pulled on the ropes but they didn't give. Now I started to squirm as suddenly I felt helpless and very very exposed. What had I done? I considered screaming out but I couldn't do that. Jim was only a wall away. What if he heard me?

A hand brushed hair away from my face then lifted my head. Every movement gentle and kind. I relaxed again, expecting to be kissed.

What happened next scared me to death. Something large and round pushed between my teeth and a strap went around my neck and secured it tightly in place. I knew what a ball gag was. I'd watched plenty enough porn. What I'd never expected was to be wearing one.

Now I struggled.

"Mmmph."

I couldn't form words. Instead spittle just drenched the sphere of invading silicone. It'd settled behind my teeth now and all I could do was push at it helplessly with my tongue.

"Mmmph."

I couldn't form words. Instead just an unintelligible noise escaped my gag.

Up to this point every sexual activity in my life has been as an equal. Now the hierarchy couldn't have been clearer. He was in charge, the dominant one. And I was the submissive.

Panic and excitement gripped me. Every sense came alive as I tried to track his movements in my darkness and second guess what was coming next.

I heard the squirt of a pump spray and felt the cold of lubricating body oil hit my belly and splashing onto my tits.

"Mmph."

"Shush. Don't fight it."

A calming voice that made me trust him again as he laid warm hands on my belly. They made circular motions spreading the oil. Down along my thighs, slowly covering me in that lubricating film. Then all the way back up, under my breasts, up over them, just avoiding my aching nipples, to reach my shoulders and neck.

I could smell the oil. Lavender. A pleasant aroma that helped calm me. If I was a knowledgeable person I would have been able to describe the changes inside me. The release of chemicals into my blood stream. Endorphins and Enkephalins that modified and calmed my mood, making me more receptive to this game.

"Just relax."

My inability to move was forgotten as in the silence of the room all I could focus on was the rhythm of my own breathing. I let my thoughts pass and my mind quietened. I was becoming lost only in the moment. Forgetting that I was tied naked to a strangers bed. Only the pleasure mattered now.

"Relax. Let me me take away your stress."

A hand went down between my legs over my pussy, coating it with oil. Slowly massaging my vulva

"Mmmm."

I squirmed with rising uncontrolled excitement.

Even the gag didn't worry me now as my pussy ached with desire. It needed his touch, his fingers to open it and let the air cool my burning pleasure button. Oiled labia slid over his fingers and I pictured my pussy being massaged by his large hands.

"Uhhh."

Next I heard a quiet buzzing. I knew what that was too. It brushed over my labia before I could react. I wanted to protest, to scream out against the assault. But it was delightful. My head rolled as the toy pressed into my pussy and the tiny vibrations excited me. My clit felt like the tip of an iceberg. Everything else connected to it from below, transferring sensations to it that made it super heat with need. I wanted to touch it. To rub it for a momentary relief. But I was tied. Spread eagled unable to do anything but accept what Michael chose to do to me.

The gag made it harder to swallow and I found myself just pushing my spittle out around it. Thick dribble that just drooled down my chin. I couldn't cry out or give voice to my pleasure. Instead I was forced to just feel it and that just made the sensations even more heightened.

"Mmmmph."

The source of my torment moved down my pussy and I went wide eyed under the blindfold as it found my arse, pushing gently at my ring. I squirmed even harder wanting to escape it as much as I wanted it to press harder. Once again I had that sudden urge to have my arse fucked. Had I been able to do more than grunt and drool I would have begged him to do it.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Mmm." I nodded my head furiously. There was nothing I wanted more. I wanted, needed to have him inside me. I was climbing walls with my need.

"Not yet."

Fuck. He meant the torture to go on. I wasn't sure I could stand it. I banged my head up and down on the bed and squirmed in ever rising frustration.

The toy traced a line under my tits, then brushed over my aching nipples. I jerked, arching my back before falling back. My tits are sensitive and it felt as though they were connected by wires to my groin.

"Mmmm."

The vibrator returned to my pussy with slow circles passing over it. Just enough pressure to part my flower. I muttered in a mixture of fear, excitement and arousal. Devoid of my sight I had no idea what would happen next.

A hand teased the insides of my thighs, brushing against the very edges of my vulva, then around and up into my belly.

The toy was pressing into me and I tensed as my pussy responded. Then up onto my clit and back down again. I was gushing even more juice now. I could feel it running around my arse crack and the damp patch growing on the sheets.

"Uhhhhh."

I think my mind was losing it at this point. My clit felt as though it would explode if it didn't get relief.

Then I had hope. I felt the mattress bouncing as Michael manoeuvred himself between my widely stretched legs. I felt his cock push at my entrance. I wanted to cry out. Please, just put it in. Just fuck me.

"Mmmmm."

Was all that escaped past my gag.

I rocked my hips, trying to rub myself against his crown. Trying anything to make him put it in.

Then he was pushing. His massive cock sliding easily with a slight squelch into a readily accepting hot tunnel. I rolled my head back and forth willing him on as he began a slow rocking fuck of my pussy while the vibrator continued on my clit.

"Mmmmmmm."

An almost never ending whine escaped past the gag that expressed the shiver encompassing my entire being. I pulled against the ropes on my wrists trying to move up the bed, desperate to get away from the source of my delightful torture, but my secured ankles held me firmly in place.

He increased his speed and I felt his hips smack into my thighs, bouncing my whole body against my bounds. My head went back as I gasped for air past the ball in my mouth. Spittle splashed past it and fell back onto my chin and cheeks.

When I came I jerked violently, arching my back. Drool poured from the corners of my mouth as hot pokers stabbed at every erroneous zone I had. The tremor reached my toes and finger tips and churned my stomach.

"Mmm."

My head just lolled to the side with the movement of his fucking me and I went dizzy as though I might pass out.

Then he was over me. His hot breath hitting my face as his own deep gasps became audible.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Now I could concentrate on Michael. I felt the hotness of his cock deep inside me. I felt it's throb as it drove into me faster and faster. And then I felt the power of his ejaculation.

"Uhhh."

A warmth than spread through my belly. Then a second and a third. I imagined a flood that would force itself out past his cock as he took several last thrusts at my pussy.

I blinked in the bright light when he removed the blindfold. His face was only about a foot above me. Smiling with a genuine affection.

"You okay?"

I nodded as though I'd just been asked if my coffee tasted nice. It felt surreal. He stroked the side of my face, rearranging my sweat matted hair back around my ears.

Next he took off the gag and I felt the ache of a jaw that'd been forced open against its will. With the ropes released I sat up and massaged my wrists trying to help the blood flow back into tingling hands. I felt exhausted.

1...34567...10