The Noisy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and went back to the TV.

"What the fuck?"

I glanced back at the firmly closed door completely confused by her mystic mumblings. Upstairs I heard Jim getting up and quickly wiped the tears away. I had a dinner to get ready.

"Where's my phone?"

Tommy just shrugged.

Damn it. I didn't have time to worry about it now. I checked the potatoes and using a tea-towel I pulled the baking tray from the oven. Escalopes, mash and peas.

"Angela. Set the table for me darling."

As I mashed potatoes and put everything on the plates. Angela dutifully put knives and forks on the kitchen table then shouted for Tommy.

Jim hardly said a word as he sat down. Was he more sullen that usual or was it that I no longer had a release?

We ate in silence. Even the children not wanting to say anything. Somehow the air was charged, as if a storm was coming. It was. And I was stood in its way when it hit shortly after dinner.

I stared in horror. Jim had my phone. It was obvious he was watching the video. He just stared silently while I waited the inevitable reaction hearing my own grunts of passion from the tiny speaker. Adrenalin pumped through my veins preparing me for the fight as what felt like a giant truck hurtled towards me."

Finally I heard my own orgasm playing out to me and I shook with the terror of a lady aristocrat caught up in the French revolution, being taken to the guillotine. Jim closed the screen and put the phone on the table.

I didn't get the reaction I expected.

"It makes thing easier I suppose." He said.

"I was wondering how to tell you. Seems I needn't have worried."

I was confused.

"Wha... what are you talking about?"

Jim's eyes cut through me.

"While you were shagging the next door neighbour and making smutty movies..."

"It wasn't like that."

I protested.

"I met someone."

I was numb at his words."

"You... met someone?"

"Yeah.

Only I wasn't stupid enough to film it."

He pushed the phone away from the edge of the table as though contemplating his next words."

"At work.

All those Saturday nights... I wasn't working.

Same as you weren't shopping or at your mums in the day. Christ though. Never occurred to me you were next door."

I wanted to protest. Scream at his betrayal. But how could I? In that moment my whole world crashed around me.

"I'm leaving Maddy.

Tonight."

He walked past me as if I wasn't there and I just stood staring at my phone where it sat innocently on the table.

Angela skipped past me.

"The truth be revealed." She sad cheerfully.

I shivered at her words. Had she given him my phone? Had she seen what was on it? I saw Tommy watching me from the other room. He looked older suddenly. More mature. Perhaps him? No. It had to be Angela. She knew my four digit passcode. Her birthday.

Christ.

Behind me a forgotten saucepan sizzled as unattended the water had boiled away. I rushed to it, turning the heat off as I finally grasped the ruinous disaster I was standing dead centre of.

Michael was gone. I didn't even have a number to call him on anymore. My marriage had collapsed in a moment and opened the way for what I truly wanted. But my determination to do the right thing had closed the door and I had no way to find him.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

Strangely the kids didn't seem to care that Jim had gone. I don't suppose he had been much of a father to them so why should they?If anything Angela seemed happier, self satisfied I some way.

And I was relieved that wouldn't have to endure the indignity of any more Wednesday and Saturday mornings. I wouldn't miss him.

Of course life was never that simple. Money was going to be a serious issue. I'd already accepted the house would go, and that I'd just be another single mother living on benefits in a rented place.

I'd try and get a job but I hadn't worked in ten years. And what could I do that fitted around school hours?

"The wind changes."

Angela announced, pointing at the window.

"Please. No more magic."

"But mummy. You have to look."

"Why? What is it?"

I stood and moved to the window next to Angela and looked out."

"Do you think he wants to see me ride my bike again?"

I shook. A nervous laugh broke on my lips as Michael saw me. He was leant against his car just looking at me.

"Oh my God."

I ran for the door and kept running until I could throw my arms around him.

He picked me up, swinging me around as I wrapped my legs around his waist like a child.

"I came to ask again. Can I take that as a yes?" He said.

"Yes. God yes."

Michael held me tight.

"I don't know how or why but I knew you would come.

I already bought four tickets.

You do have passports?"

Tears came with my laughter as he put me down. My hands were everywhere. I just couldn't stop touching him, wanting to reassure myself it wasn't a dream.

"Yes we have passports."

"Then go and pack."

"Just like that? I have schools to tell, and a house to deal with..."

"I still have solicitors and a PA who can do that.

Fuck it. Get your stuff and let's go. Today."

I was shaking like a leaf. Relief and excitement. My life was changing in an instant.

"Come in while I tell the kids."

He looked at the house apprehensively.

"Jim's gone."I said.

He left me."

My mind was racing.

"We can tell the kids together."

I turned to find them stood in the doorway, watching their mother cuddling another man. To my surprise they were smiling. Looking happier than I'd ever seen them.

It didn't seem we needed to tell them anything.

Chapter Twelve

It was hot here. Even at night the Caribbean was only a few degrees cooler than in the day. In just a few weeks I'd become used to sleeping without bedcovers, instead just nets around the bed. Air conditioning kept the house at a nice comfortable temperature day and night.

What else I'd quickly become used to was having a man share my bed who wanted to fuck me day and night.

Like every morning since we'd arrived I'd woken to him wanting me. I was sat across his midriff with my legs wrapped around his back, facing to kiss him. My hands were around his back, my fingers gliding over his shoulders.

Michael's cock impaled me. A solid pole I sat on as I ground my hips to fuck myself. A slow delightful event just right for the early morning.

"I love it here." I told him for the umpteenth time.

"Where?"

All I've noticed since we arrived is my beautiful girl." He grinned.

"I know. And I love that as well."

He held me tight and twisted around, putting his feet on the floor.

"Uhh."

I hung on as he stood up, his strength lifting me still in place on his cock.

A moment later I was on my back and he started to fuck me properly.

"Uhh."

A purposeful deep in and out that drove the breath from my lungs. Each thrust a delightful reminder of his desire for me.

"Fuck me." I said unnecessarily.

His hands were caressing my tits, sensitive nipples responding to his touch, exciting the same sensory cortex in my brain as my pussy. It was a feeling of absolute pleasure that grew larger every time his cock filled me. A delightful squelch of my juices and the slap of flesh.

"Uhhh."

Again and again I felt his power and heard his grunts. His breath was like sweet hot flames on my face as he gazed longingly into my eyes.

"Oh God. Don't stop."

I hooked my legs over his back pushing my thighs wider. Willing him to stretch me until it hurt.

"Fuuck."

I came with a scream I had to bite back through fear of the children hearing me.

Micheal was only moments behind me. I felt his cock harden and get bigger. His breathing became heavier and I saw the focus leave his eyes.

"Urhhh."

A final grunt and he deposited his load deep inside me. A warmth that reached my soul and left me with a happiness I couldn't describe.

We lay in each other's arms as we recovered our energy. Me just playing my fingers on his chest as his hand caressed my thigh where it wrapped over him.

"Now that's how a proper Wednesday morning fuck should be." I said.

"And I'll give you a life time of them. And all the other days of the week."

I sat up finally accepting the day needed to begin by washing away the sweet and deposits of our exertions. I didn't need a shower for that. This home, the island provided a much more natural solution. One that Angela had alluded to while I'd been in the bath a few weeks earlier.

I threw the wooden shutters open and looked out onto the new day. Bright blue skies that merged with the sea at the horizon. The bay curved around our home on either side. The land ending in the sea with rocks that isolated our little stretch of beach. The light was different here, everything richer in colour. And the smell, clean air tinged with the salt of the Caribbean sea. Only the sounds of the waves and seabirds echoed in my ears. No traffic, no noisy neighbours. It was a paradise.

I didn't bother dressing as I went out onto the sandy beach. His house... our house, was private. No one could come down here without first ringing at the gates and I'd surprise myself at how quickly the inhibitions imposed in an urban Britain had fallen away.

Tommy and Angela had been the first, refusing to wear clothes on the beach. I'd eventually followed and told Micheal it was okay. My whole way of thinking had changed, my outlook becoming healthier and more accepting. Embracing the freedom. Nudity wasn't a sin. It was natural and encouraged children to grow up more comfortable in their bodies without false expectations.

"Coming for a swim?"

Micheal ran past me heading for the warm sea.

"Wait."

I rushed after him, splashing into the water with a squeal. I kicked off and swam in the shallow waters. Strong, purposeful strokes that took me towards a waiting Micheal.

"I love it here." I said standing up in the waist deep water. Further out the odd small fishing boat bobbed on the waves. Too far away to bother us.

Micheal brushed the back of his hand over my tit, admiring my flesh as he did so.

"I love you so much." He said.

I stretched up and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for falling for me."

"Falling? I was bewitched."

"Must have been my legs when I sat on your sofa?"

"Nah. Admission time.

It was when I looked down your top as soon as I opened the door that day."

"Fuck."

I momentarily covered myself as I felt a flash of embarrassment. Pointless and redundant now but for a brief moment I was transported back to that afternoon before we were lovers, to when he was just the neighbour threatening to corrupting my children with his antics.

"I remember looking up at you. You were stood on the doorstep and towered over me and my first thought was that you had a view straight down.

You never told me you'd looked."

"Would have been rude back then."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Rude? Really? Ten minutes after that you asked to fuck me."

"I did didn't I." He laughed.

"And you said yes."

He slashed water at me, still laughing.

"Well you can do that every day now. Morning and night. If you can catch me."

I kicked off again only for him to set chase. It was a short fight. His power and size closing the gap on my tiny frame in seconds and I found myself being lifted clear off the water.

We kissed again and he started carrying me back to the shore.

"Kids are up." He said.

I looked back towards the house. Like his old office it was modern, all steal and glass. A stark contrast to the tropical backdrop but somehow beautiful all the same.

Sure enough the kids were up when we emerged, sitting on the wooden deck that lined the rear of the house. They were loving it here. For the moment it was one big holiday and time spent getting to know Micheal. He was a natural with them. And he would be when we had another. Together.

Another week and they would be going to school in a very different world to the one they knew.

"Morning."

They both smiled.

"Can we go for a swim?" Tommy asked.

"Yes. But only while one of us is here." I reminded them again.

"That's the pirate sea." Angela said.

"We should look for the treasure."

"No pirates any more." I responded.

"Just blue skies and the occasional fishing boat.

Bet you never thought you'd be living somewhere as beautiful as this."

"I always knew. It was the magic." She simply said.

I hesitated for a moment looking to my daughter, then to Tommy who was wading innocently into the water. For the first time I wondered if in some inexplicable way this whole thing had been directed by two small children.

Of course not. That was nonsense. Wasn't it?

1...5678910