The Noisy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Impressive isn't it."

I shook with excitement. Every part of my being tensed with the rush of adrenaline. He was unashamedly proud of his equipment, and with good reason.

"Erm. Okay. It's Er... very nice."

Fuck me what had I done. I was married with two children and here I was with a stranger showing me his cock.

"I should leave."

A weak pitiful voice that held no conviction. My feet refused to move. I knew I wouldn't leave before he fucked me. I'd wanted to know, I'd asked, what he had that captivated his long string of girls. As he stepped closer with his tool bouncing gently in front of me I knew I was about to find out.

I didn't even know I'd done it until I saw my own hand closing around his manhood, pushing back down his thick shaft. With heightened senses I felt his heat, I felt every ridge and raised vein on on it. Then I drew my hand back up towards the crown, rolling my fingers over it as though he was the first man I'd ever touched. I felt elated.

I looked up into his eyes for a moment, my mouth hanging open, watering.

I gave up all pretence and dropped slowly to my knees. I started at his balls. First breathing in his manly aroma deeply before licking my tongue over his perfectly hairless sack, feeling heavy ovoids rolling away as it passed. Then slowly along his never ending shaft and up over his crown.

"Oh... my... fucking... God."

I stared at it a moment longer knowing I had to take it in my mouth. Opening as wide as I could I encompassed it and drew it in as far as I dare. I prayed he wouldn't just grab my head and ram it into my throat. I could just about cope with an average sized one, but Michael would choke me.

"That's good.

Nice and slow. Take your time."

I did as he asked, carefully paying attention to his crown with my tongue while I caressed as much of his shaft as I could take with long firm strokes. I breathed in deeply, intoxicated by the fresh scent of manhood and a subtle body spray.

Too and fro, pressing my lips to increase his arousal as my own rose exponentially deep in my groin. My pearl was like a ripening fruit and I wanted to cross my legs to quash it. Instead I rubbed myself with my other hand to give me a moments alleviation.

Eventually I stood up and raised my arms so he could pull my dress up over my head and ditch it to the side. His eyes burned into my tits and already engorged nipples hardened even further. A flush of red invaded my cheeks that reached down my neck, over my shoulders and onto the tops of a heaving chest. He stepped closer, towering over me and I just trembled as adrenaline pumped through my veins, readying me for was to come.

"Be gentle. Please."

I'd never begged before. Never feared what a man would do to me. But Michael's size and power frightened me as much as it attracted me. My pussy burned with want.

"I won't hurt you."

In one smooth movement he lifted me, turned and carried me with ease across the room. I hooked my legs around his waist to steady myself as a childish excited laughter broke from my throat. My panties were sodden and pushed against his belly.

A moment later he deposited me on that table. Now I knew why it was so solid and hefty. My legs were lifted into the air by a hand that comfortably held both my slender ankles and I felt my panties slide away as I was forced to lay back.

"This is where you eat." I said realising it was his dinner table.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do."

"That's not...

Oh God."

I lifted my head only momentarily as my legs were hooked over his arms and spread wide. Michael was the first man other than Jim seeing my most private of places in over ten years. His face went down into my crotch.

My head hit the wooden surface harder than I intended as his tongue made contact with my pussy, drawing slowly up its length.

"Uhhhh."

Like a burning tickle it sent my mind wild, lighting up parts of my brain that hadn't been woken in a long time. I finally grasped that this was a well used table. It was girls in just this position that I'd heard through the walls so many times. Now, had there been anyone laid on the sofa just the other side of the wall in my living room it would be my cries they heard.

"Uhmmmm."

Gentle and slow, he teased at my folds as if unwrapping a delicate present or peeling back the petals of a flower. I relaxed, focusing only on the sensation. Letting my mind wander into a world of pleasure as he explored each valley and crevice.

"Oh yes."

Deeper, finding the soft flesh hidden inside as my nectar oozed onto his tongue. Heat burned in my clitoris, demanding his attention. But Michael avoided my pearl with precision, circling it with his tongue but never answering its call, just skilfully elongating my agony. Instead only a hot breath blew over it.

"You have such a beautiful pussy."

His tongue plunged into my tunnel.

I gave a sharp intake of breath as hands moved over my thighs, expertly finding every erroneous zone as though target roundels had been painted on my flesh. Up over my belly, massaging me, then down towards that magic burning spot.

"Oh fuck yes."

I gasped again, becoming desperate to have some alleviation of my torture.

"Please." I begged.

Then came a little flick over the surface of that tiny inferno.

"Fuck."

I snapped the word out on a jet of expelled breath and my entire body jerked in response. Fingers closed around its sides, holding open the hood of tender flesh that hid my most precious spot from sight. I couldn't remember anyone taking such care or sensing so perfectly how to touch me down there. It was utter bliss that took over my mind as much as my body.

Then his tongue came up along the full length of my slit at just the right speed that it was building me to a crescendo. Like a relentless train with only one destination. I followed it in my head as though it was happening in slow motion until finally it drew smoothly and firmly over my superheated pleasure button. A gentle squeeze with his fingers pushed it proud and his tongue serviced it again.

"Ahhhh. Fuck. Yes."

I convulsed, held right on the precipice of orgasm. Neither there nor not. Just trapped in a limbo at that moment of absolute pleasure just before time stops. I gave a long rumbling moan that went on forever until suddenly he withdrew and stood up, allowing me pull back from the precipice.

I lifted myself up on my elbows focusing on his face, wondering what he would do now. His eyes caressed my body with a power of their own. His chest was heaving, feeding his body with an energy that I knew would be coming my way.

Powerful hands pulled me to the edge of that table. And pushed my legs wide.

When he lay into me my thighs felt as though they were being torn away at the hips. His big powerful body struggling to fit between them. But it was nothing to his cock entering me.

"Fuck. It hurts."

Pain and pleasure mixed as one. I loved it. It was like a warmth spreading through me as it pushed deeper, reaching up through my belly as though it would push directly onto my heart.

"Uhhh. Fuck."

"Relax. Let the moment take you."

The thought of those other girls flashed through my mind. The pretty black girl, the tall blonde. They had experienced this. I'd heard them. I'd heard it go on and on for what seemed hours. I wondered how they could walk after what was only just beginning for me.

He drew back, then thrust in harder reminding me of just how big it was.

"Uhhh."

I thanked the heavens my children weren't home. I hated that they had heard these other women. To think that they might hear their own mother being fucked to oblivion was unbearable.

He was taking up a rhythm now. Powerful strokes driven by pneumatic hips. Each deep penetration pushing my thighs wider, bouncing my feet where they hung in the air over his forearms and stabbing at my hip joints with sharp pains that only added to my submission and pleasure. I didn't care. I just wanted it more, for him to push even deeper.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

"Do you feel it?" He whispered.

I opened my eyes and stared at his face just inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath and see the first beads of sweat glistening on his forehead.

"Let your primal instincts take you."

I gripped his tee shirt, twisting it between my fingers. My other hand reached down to where his hips were beginning to pummel me faster and harder.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

His muscles were hard. Solid pistons of power. I wanted to cry out, to scream but each time I drew a breath he drove it from my body as a loud grunt with his next penetration. All I could do was capitulate and accept his onslaught.

Harder and faster. My head swooned as my bare flesh slid against the polished surface. My heart raced and sweat poured from me. The air around us smelt musky now. That hot sickly smell that fills a room when you fuck with any ferocity. In the moment it smells wonderful as it attacks the olfactory receptors. Later when it was over it could be gross. But here, now, it was yet another sensory attack, raising my excitement even further.

His cock felt as though it might tear me each time it drove into me. Each time it burned hotter. My juices ran like a river to lubricate his attack. And each time he reached his length I felt like I might pee on him.

And each time I teetered on the edge he eased back, prolonging my agonising wait with more glorious fucking.

His face was one of concentration. Eyes set staring into my soul. His mouth hung wide to feed his body with oxygen. Tiny tremors moved over his ebony skin with each thrust.

"Fuck." It was little more than a squeak that disappeared on another desperate intake of air.

My groin was like a pressure cooker. Hot and tense from his attack on my sex. In a sudden powerful rush my physical and mental world merged. An all encompassing avalanche travelled like a wave through my body and I came like I hadn't cum since my teens. If even then.

"Uh... uh... fuck."

I shuddered, twisting and turning, suddenly wanting to get away, wanting to be released from his grip.

Michael pulled out sharply and I lamented the loss of that full feeling.

Like I was a toy. Michael pulled me from the table and spun me round. I was little more than a rag doll in his hands as I found myself bent forward and slapped face down onto the table.

"Uh."

I reached out and grabbed the heavy sides to brace myself as a foot kicked my feet wide and powerful fingers parted my arse cheeks.

A flash of fear shot across my face as his crown brushed my arse ring. Then relief as it slid lower and found my pussy again. It slid in with more ease than it should have given its size.

"Aw... God."

He slammed into me hard and fast and my tits rolled against the polished surface, exciting hot hard nipples. Then I was pulled back by hands that gripped my hips. Again and again.

"Fuck." I cried once more.

"God yes."

A thumb pressed against my sphincter muscle, parting it with a pop as it entered.

"Ahhh."

My eyes went wide as I orgasmed again without warning. Just as intense as the first. Wave after wave of ecstasy racing through my body until I was left breathless. I could do nothing but ride that massive cock wondering if it would ever end.

In my exhaustion I hardly noticed when he pulled out and spun me again. I fell to my knees and found his cock pushed into my mouth. I saw his sweat covered belly inches from my eyes. A wall of toned muscle, and then my mouth and throat filled with his seed. A great rush of sticky saline laden fluid that matched the size of himself.

My swallow was involuntary. It was that or drown. I was a spitter not a swallower and I felt it in my throat. I sensed it going down, a thick vicious fluid that moved only slowly. I gagged as soon as his tool was free of my lips. A mixture of my saliva and his cum dripping from my mouth and running down my tits.

"Jesus."

I coughed, trying to clear my throat, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. His cum still coated my tongue and teeth and I swallowed again not wanting to spit on his floor and having no idea what else to do.

"Fucking hell."

I fell back against the table leg for support and gasped for breath. I felt elated and exhausted. A high that came with a need to collapse and sleep.

Michael seemed oblivious to the energy he'd expended, instead just casually collecting his trousers and pulling them back on. By the time he'd zipped himself up I'd started to recover my senses.

Again another mixture of emotions raced through my head. Embarrassment at my nakedness in front of a man who despite everything was still very much a stranger, and delight that he looked at my body with the same lust I imagined he looked at those young girls.

I held back from the desire to grab my dress and cover up. Instead letting the tingle of excitement wash over me. I was thirty seven. I'd never seen this man with anyone past their early twenties. I felt good that he still found my flesh attractive. That he wanted to look at my tits.

Jim never had that look in his eyes when he saw me naked any more. I ran a hand down my thigh, purposefully letting it rock to the side so that my sodden pussy was visible to him. I was flushed with embarrassment and excitement, fighting a private war in the depths of my brain. I could see his eyes on it and I tingled. This man had fucked me. Fucked me better than anyone I could remember. I'd never experience that again and I wanted to hold on to that feeling for just a little bit longer before I went back to my mundane family life.

"You're very beautiful Madison"

I would have blushed even more if my cheeks weren't already bright red from the exertion.

"Never let anyone tell you otherwise. You have a woman's body. And such an exquisite face."

"Thank you."

I closed my legs and put an arm across my tits as embarrassment began to win out.

"I'm sorry I'm not one of those young girls, but for me that was...fantastic."

There I was, apologising for not being a silly twenty year old like the others. But I was just like the others. Just a little older that I should have known better.

"And for me.

You're worth ten of those young girls. You're natural, womanly. If I never had another woman again I would want you to be the one I remembered."

I looked to the side not wanting him to see the self satisfied smirk on my face. I didn't believe him for one moment. I knew it was just well practised patter. I was just another conquest. But I was a willing one. And it felt wonderful to have someone tell me I was that special even if it was just talk.

"Shit."

I leapt up as reality returned.

"What's up?"

"I said I'd only be a while. I'm supposed to be picking the kids up."

I struggled into my dress and hunted around for my shoes, grateful when he zipped me up.

"I'll Er... move the rooms around upstairs tomorrow." He started.

"You're right. I should take care that your children don't hear so much."

"Thank you."

It felt surreal to suddenly be discussing the noise of his fucking again when I had just been part of it.

"I hadn't realised how much sound can travel in these old seventies houses."

"Yeah. The walls are too thin. But if you move the bed onto the other wall it'll help and you can Er...

Well.

I hope your future young ladies enjoy it as much as..."

"You?"

I reddened again.

"Yes.

It was... really good.

Better than good."

There was no point in denying it. I'd loved every minute of it. I would remember it forever. As clearly as I remembered my first time.

"And please don't say anything if you see my husband."

Now the guilt was rushing up on me. No that was wrong. It wasn't guilt. Just fear that I might be discovered.

"I won't.

You're just the neighbour I say hi to occasionally." He grinned.

I gave him an awkward smile and turned for the hall.

"I really need to go."

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and recoiled in horror. My hair was a mess. Sweat caked it and my skin was flushed and sticky. I don't think I could have looked more like someone who'd spent the afternoon fucking if I'd tried. But I was later than I'd said already. I didn't have time to do anything about it.

"Really gotta go. Sorry."

Michael let me out and I almost ran to the car. Behind me he leant on the doorframe with his arms crossed watching me. He looked as though I amused him in my sudden panic. Once in the car I glanced along the cal-de-sac. What if the neighbours had seen me? Oh fuck. I'd left my panties behind. I didn't care. I hit the start button and raced to my mums.

Chapter Five

"Mum. What's for tea?"

"Let me get in the door Tommy."

Always food with him. I needed to shower before Jim got home and I didn't have long. I couldn't have him near me smelling of sex and another man.

"I'll put a lasagna in the oven."

"Can I have chips with it?"

"I want salad." Angela piped up.

"Okay."

I bent down and hunted through the freezer for the ready meals. I would have given them chocolate trifle right at this moment of it kept them quiet.

"Look after your sister Tommy.

Mummy's going to change."

Upstairs I took another look at myself in the mirror. I looked dishevelled to say the least. My mother must have wondered what I'd been up to. Gone for longer than I'd said and then to turn up looking so hot and bothered it was no wonder she'd given me that strange look. It'd been the same look she'd given me when I was a teen and came home in the mornings. She'd known full well what I'd been doing back then and I felt certain she'd known today. A mother always knew.

"Christ." I muttered in horror. I could only hope that she assumed it'd been Jim. But it was what it was. At least I could be sure she'd never mention it.

I tore off my dress off and threw it in the wash before stepping under the flowing water. Finally l took a moment to relax, letting the water cascade over my body.

My legs had a weakness to them as though they'd done ten miles on the exercise bike that now resided unused in the garage. And my pussy felt sore. Unsurprising. I'd had the biggest cock I'd ever seen pounding it less than an hour ago. But I felt alive for the first time in a long while.

Jim would be back in less than an hour and it would be a return to playing happy families. I didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt. But I did wonder how I could find even a glimmer satisfaction from him fucking me ever again. Any hope that our sex life could improve had died in the house next door. So also had the idea that I wouldn't take to another man's bed if invited.

It was true that if you could get away with it once, then you would do it again. I just wondered if anyone could live up to Michael. It didn't even faze me that the thought of being unfaithful didn't bother me in the slightest. That carefree wild child I'd been all those years ago was surfacing again.

I lathered and rinsed quickly, wanting to be downstairs before the lasagna overcooked. A pair of jeans and a jumper would do. And no time to blow dry my hair. Instead I pulled it back with a band and hurried downstairs.

The following Friday I watched intently until I saw Michael return with this weeks conquest. Another blonde in a short skirt and ankle boots. She was curvy with massive tits and a vacant giggly look on her face. This one would be a screamer. I felt the hand of the jealous monster on my shoulder and I hated her already.

But Michael had been true to his word. It would be a lie to say I heard nothing. But certainly it was a lot harder to identify anything that could be more than loud taking or laughter. Either she was missing out on the table treatment or he'd significantly changed the layout of his room.

And again upstairs it was silent. To an extent that was both a disappointment and a relief. Not hearing him with her quelled my jealousy a little, but it also meant that when my fingers wandered in the dark I was back to just my imagination. I resolved to buy a toy.