The Noisy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck."

Michael was naked, sat on the edge of the bed. For the first time I saw his full frame. The sculptured muscles of an Adonis in a flawless smooth ebony skin. Sweat dripped from his shaven head and ran down his face. Even his chest glistened in the sunlight that flooded in through open curtains.

"I'll make some coffee and find some biscuits to get your strength back."

I was still too shattered to reply properly.

"Mm."

Without a care for his nudity he stood and headed for the door. I stared in amazement at his perfectly formed butt and that ball sack swinging between his legs. He was perfect in every way. As he vanished I fell back onto the bed and took a deep breath.

"Fuck me.

Am I dreaming?"

I think at this moment I saw Michael as my lover. Not just a random fuck that I'd enjoyed once and filed away in my memory. He'd come back to me a second time. All those other girls that'd passed through here, not one of them had been brought back again. But here I was. I'd returned. He'd come and found me in that little coffee shop and brought me back to his home for more.

I smiled to myself with that realisation as climbed from the bed to run after him. I grabbed my top, hesitating, then dropping it back to the floor. At the door I panicked and turned back, wanting to grab my top again. No. The urge to be naked won. I left it.

In the kitchen I put my arms around him and planted gentle kisses on his back as he fired up that monster of a coffee machine again.

"That was wonderful." I whispered.

He turned and leant back against the worktop as if oblivious to his nudity. I just feasted my eyes on his flaccid cock, no longer self conscious of my own nakedness. It felt good to move freely without a care in the world. And to have him see me. I probably looked a mess. Matted hair, dribble on my face and an oozing pussy. That was the thing with good sex. Looking a mess just made it hotter.

"Have I eased your boredom?"

"You've eased a lot more than that."

I cuddled into him and let him kiss me again. My hand played with his cock, just as exciting soft as it was hard.

"I need to go after coffee.

Kids to pick up from school."

I looked down longingly at his meat, cupping and rolling his balls in my palm.

"You'd better shower before you go." He said sweetly.

Chapter Six

I was home with the kids well before Jim surfaced. He wouldn't even know I'd been out. He hardly spoke to Angela and Tommy and they wouldn't waste their time telling him they'd spent the afternoon at their Nan's. To them it was almost as if he didn't exist.

I felt my phone ping in my pocket and pulled it out expecting a message from my mum.

It was a bit of a shock to see 'Unknown number'. Even more so when I realised it was from Michael. He must have sneaked my details while I was showering.

I opened the message and saw the video attachment instantly. Michael had filmed the whole event on his smartphone. On autopilot I pressed play, shocked and horrified to see myself on the screen. Naked and tied with my stretched pussy taking center stage.

It was all there. My face blindfolded and gagged like a whore. My ample tits rolling over my chest in almost circular motions as I struggled against the ropes. And the vibrator torturing my clit. Mesmerised I watched myself as I had watched so many other girls on porn sites. Slowly my revulsion of being secretly filmed subsided as I realised how good I looked, and of how it was stirring the feelings in my groin again.

I glanced around quickly to make sure the kids weren't around. They were in the front room with the TV. Jim would be another hour so I let myself continue with the video.

By the time I was watching Michaels cock entering my pussy I had my hand inside my denims so that my fingers could ease my ache. Fascinated I stared at my own labia stretched around that mighty tool, watched how my soft flesh compressed and flexed with its movements. I replicated it inside my panties now.

When my image was bucking on the screen with my own muffled cries filling my ears I was cumming again.

"Mmmm. Uhhh."

Right there, standing in my kitchen on weak legs that shook at the knees. Copious juices coated my fingers and cooled my hot little button under my hand.

"Fuck."

I blinked in the final throws of delight just as the video ended. And there, the telling message.

'Until next time xxx'

I was in heaven. There would be a next time. This really meant something to him.

"Mum. When's tea?"

I jumped at Angela's voice, pulling my hand free of my clothing and putting the phone back in my pocket.

"I going to find something now." I said.

"But daddy won't be up for an hour."

She looked disappointed.

"Do we have to wait for him?"

"Yes. Of course we do. Have some crisps or a snack bar to keep you going."

That brightened her.

"Okay." She said skipping towards the cupboard.

I took my phone out again realising I had Michael's number now. I could make that 'next time' happen without waiting for a chance encounter.

I typed quickly.

'Can't wait to star in your next movie xxx'

I added a smiley face and pushed the phone back into my pocket.

"The video was cheeky."

I swayed like a silly school girl when I saw Micheal out front a few days later.

"Yeah. I know." He grinned.

"Do you video all your girls?"

"Not all of them. But it's not unknown. Don't worry. No one gets to see them."

It hadn't even occurred to me they would such was the trust I now felt in him.

"Well it Er... was something to..."

"Stop you getting bored when you're alone?"

"Ha. Yeah." I said reddening.

We both knew what he meant.

"Well that's a nice thought to have."

"Do you want to watch me ride my bike?" Angela interrupted.

I stepped back as he turned his attention to my daughter, grateful I wasn't actually going to get into a conversation about frigging myself.

"Of course." Michael said enthusiastically.

"How about a race?"

"Don't be silly. You don't have a bike."

"No but I can run." He said excitedly.

"First one to the corner and back to your mum."

Angela was giggling and I felt pride in both of them as Angela peddled as quick as she could, chasing down the big man running just in front of her. He looked like an athlete as he headed back towards me. Angela passed him just at the last moment much to her joy.

"Bravo." I clapped.

"I'm pooped." Michael feigned.

He could have won. He wasn't even out of breath. The same energy he showed in the bedroom was on display here. I went red.

"I won. I won." Angela shouted.

"You got me beat that's for sure."

I looked on realising this was how a father should be with his kids.

"She's beautiful." He said watching her racing away.

I smiled proudly.

"Just like her mother.

It was a while before I could escape to my lover again. Having to satisfy myself with sneaked tantalising messages. I even braved sending a couple of topless selfies. But when I did see him it was more games that I readily agreed to.

His hand glided up my taut thigh muscles before stroking my arse cheek. It circled around over my hip then following the small of my back it curved around onto the other side. I lay there unable to move knowing his eyes were studying my exposed arse and vulva. The thought gave me a thrill as did knowing I'd feel the cane any moment. I can't imagine I would ever have considered this with anyone. But Michael just had a way of making me say yes. And that's exactly what I'd done when he'd said what he wanted to do to me less than thirty minutes ago. My punishment for not being available to, as he'd put it, service his cock in the past few weeks.

Now here I was bent over that big oak table with my hands tied to the sides and my ankles firmly strapped wide apart to the legs. This time I willingly submitted without any apprehension. I wanted to be helpless.

The cane snapped against my arse and I flinched.

"Ow."

It was exactly what I'd expected. A sharp pain. He struck again, twice in quick succession. Only the swish of it moving swiftly through the air gave me any warning. He paused while I absorbed the stinging as it spread over my buttocks.

"Bloody hell that hurts."

Then on the fourth stroke something stirred in my belly. A pulsating excitement that continued to grow with yet another stroke. My arse burned from the repeated canning but suddenly I didn't want it to stop.

"Don't make me wait so long next time."

I ground my hips against the edge of the table trying to rub my clit against it. I just couldn't quite get the angle to reach and I groaned in frustration. I focused on the words 'next time'. There would be more. Finally I was feeling confident that he saw me as more than the other girls. That this would be a long term thing.

One more strike and he stopped. I waited, wiggling my arse as I tried again to rub my clit, but it didn't come.

I cursed that I couldn't see what he was doing behind me. But it also made it all the more exciting. When it struck my pussy I almost tore my hands from the ropes.

"Aw fuck."

Now everything was on fire. Pain and pleasure mixed in a dance of want that I betrayed with my wriggling and low moans.

Fingers trailed like tickling feathers up the backs of my thighs and over what I imagined were welts across my arse cheeks. I didn't care. All I wanted was more. Pain or pleasure, it didn't matter so long as he did something to answer the demands of my sex.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No." I pleaded.

Punish me some more."

Another strike.

"Uhh."

Then his finger began circling my anal ring and my breathing started to shudder.

"You like that?"

I hesitated. If I said no he would stop. If I said yes he might fuck me there. I was tied. I couldn't stop him if it hurt. But curiosity and the need for ever greater stimulus won out.

"Y...Yes."

The shudder was in my voice. It betrayed my rising excitement.

"Mmm. Interesting."

He was pushing with his finger at my tight little entrance again. I bit my lower lip and remembered his thumb in there the first time. I quivered as butterflies took flight in my stomach.

"What's that?"

A sudden coldness made my bum clench with shock. I think I knew what it was before he told me.

"Lube."

"Oh fuck."

I wrapped my fingers around the edge of the table and tried to quell my panic. Would he stop if I asked him? What if he damaged me?

His finger pushed in.

"Ahhh."

Lubricated by the gel it went all the way. Further than his thumb or my own finger had. It felt good. Even better when he wiggled it.

"That's..."

"A warm up."

Oh God. He was actually going to do it. Now the adrenaline pumped through my veins and I felt my knees shaking.

I stared forward at the patio doors and out into his garden. Not for the first time I worried that someone might appear looking in. The gate's locked and no one overlooks the back of the house Michael had assured me. But still the fear remained that a stranger might see me tied and punished like a naughty school girl. It just made me even more excited.

His crown felt the size of a tennis ball as it pressed at the centre of that dark circle of muscle. I trembled with apprehension, fearing his size, wondering if I should stop him. But this was my one chance of satisfying a curiosity and fulfilling my fantasy. If I said no now I might never get another chance.

"Please. Be careful."

"Relax." His voice was melodic. Calming. Even with one word he eased me into a sense of trust. More lube dribbled into my crack.

Then with a sudden give his cock was in.

"Uhh."

I couldn't lie. It felt sort of uncomfortable. Every nerve around my ring was dancing in fire. I was mesmerised by the sensation.

Thankfully Michael added even more lube and pushed in slowly, inch by inch.

"Aw fuck."

I could feel it filling me up. Even his massive cock in my pussy hadn't seemed this tight or felt as if it was reaching so deep.

"Say if you want me to stop."

"Fuck me. How much more is there?"

Surely he had to be almost there. But no it kept coming. Forcing apart muscles I didn't know I had.

"Just a little more."

"Fuck.

Any deeper and I'll be able to give you a blow job at the same time."

For some strange reason I felt a tightness in my throat. The sort that came with fear and I knew I was tensing up.

"Relax."

Michael knew it to. His hands stroked my waist and round onto the small of my back, soothing and calming me. I felt it sliding even deeper. My fear subsided and changed into euphoria. This one thing I'd never really considered experiencing until recently was suddenly becoming a reality.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt his hips contact my buttocks. He was in all the way and I felt an unbelievable fullness.

"Oh fuck. That's... thats...

Amazing."

It was uncomfortable, there was no doubt about that. But it was amazing at the same time. I felt violated, but in a good way. Exposed and helpless, also in a good way.

He began moving against me, grinding his hips at first. Then he withdrew a little before pushing back in.

"Uhh."

His grunt was louder than mine, as though he was having some otherworldly experience. He carried on, pulling further back each time until he was fucking my arse properly.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

His grunts covered the little squeaks that escaped my lips with each firm plunge. I think I was in shock as much as anything. But I could sense my clit burning in response. Only the ropes binding my hands stopped me rubbing it furiously. I had to tolerate the ache. I couldn't even squeeze my thighs together as Michaels bulk filled the space between them.

"Oh my God."

My eyes watered as he increased his speed. Hands gripped my hips and held me firm over the edge of his table. My tits rolled beneath me like two balloons helping my torso to rock back and forth.

"Fuck me."

Tears dripped down my face but I wanted it so much.

"Say it. Say it again." He whispered. Demanding.

"Fuck me.

Fuck my arse."

Somewhere inside me I could feel his cock threatening to break through the wall between my intestines and my love tunnel. It rubbed against the same nerves in that membrane that would normally bring me towards climax. It felt like a deep massage that sent a tingle through my lower body. The thought that we were doing something so naughty just added to my excitement.

Michael was at full tilt now. The table edge dug into the tops of my thighs as with each penetration his balls slapped against my pussy. It was driving me wild.

Michael came first. His hot seed felt like burning acid as it forced itself even deeper into a space it wasn't meant to go. It pushed me over the edge.

"Oh yesss."

I screeched it as my knees gave in to a tremble that took over my body. A wave of ecstasy raced up my spine and sent my head into a spin. It felt so satisfying, all consuming, and for a moment I lost control.

"Ye..esss."

I slumped exhausted. Held up only by the table and the rod of iron still impaling my arse.

"Wow."

Michael bent forward over me and I flinched as his cock pressed against new areas of my insides. He planted gentle kisses across my shoulder blades, and pushing my hair to the side, around my neck. I tingled.

"Is that how it's supposed to be?" I asked hoping I'd responded well.

"I guess so. First time for me as well."

That took a moment to sink in. Then I started laughing.

"I thought you were the experienced one here."

"Hey. I'm twenty seven. You're the Milf remember."

I struggled against the ropes.

"Don't ever call me that."

He straightened up and his softening manhood slid easily from its new home.

"Untie me now. My arms are aching.

"Or I could leave you there for later."

He slapped my arse.

"Oi.

Release me or I won't ever be letting you tie me up again."

"Okay okay.

I can't be having that. You're even more beautiful when you're tied and at my mercy."

I was grateful to flex my arms and legs as he released me.

"Perhaps we should try it the other way around." I teased.

"Now there's a thought.

A bit of play acting. Great White Queen with her Nubian sex slave."

I twisted trying to see my arse.

"Have you left marks?"

"No. You're fine. A little red but I didn't hit you hard enough to mark. I know I'm not the only person looking at that fine creamy flesh."

I pulled a face.

"Unfortunately you are. Jim hasn't looked for years."

"That's... Sad.

Come on. Shower."

He gave me another spank and with a shriek I ran for the stairs with him chasing after me. I loved the carefree feeling of running naked through the house. It wasn't something I'd felt able to do in my own home for over ten years. Not since Tommy had come on the scene. And what would be the point anyway. Jim had no interest in seeing me naked.

We circled facing each other under the wide shower head letting the powerful jets of water wash away the sweaty evidence of our exertions. Wet hair stuck to my face and tender fingers pushed it to the side clear of my eyes.

I stood on tiptoe to hook my arms around his neck and stretched up so he could kiss me. His lips smothered mine, caressing, then sucking at my lower lip. Lower down his cock stiffened and pushed against my belly. I pulled myself in tight, rubbing against it, feeling it twitching trapped between our bodies.

He was grinning as he took the shower gel and squeezed it into his hand and some more into mine. We lathered each other, a combined wash and massage.

I quivered with joy at the feel of my hands gliding over his muscles. And even more as he explored my body with an exquisite caress.

I ended on his cock, lathering and massaging it as it hardened. In return his hand lingered between my thighs as my legs went weak.

"God I love your cock."

"Just my cock?"

"No. All of you. You're... just amazing. So muscular and powerful."

"And you're so soft. With a pussy I just want to worship."

Michael lifted me against the tiled wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist as best I could with his size. He hooked his arms under them to support me and I felt that cock I so loved slide into me.

This time it was slow and sensual. More making love than fucking.

His cock sliding smoothly in and out of me as though our parts were a precision engineered mechanism. His stomach pushed against my clit gently agitating it with his movements.

"Aw yes. Don't stop."

I rocked my hips against him increasing the length of his stoke, just enjoying the sensations that filled me with a feeling of happiness. His lips caressed my neck finding receptive nerves that tingled with their brush.

All the while warm water cascaded over us and I imagined a tropical waterfall in my mind. This was a moment I wish could last forever.

"Mmmm."

I came with a gentle shudder of ecstasy that was immensely pleasurable after the frantic orgasms he'd given me until now. And even when he emptied into me it felt gentler

For the first time a new word entered my head to describe my feelings towards Michael. Not just for his cock. But for his whole being. Love.

Chapter Seven

It was hard to know if it was my imagination but Jim seemed to become even more distant and tired over the next few weeks. I even questioned once why he worked so much overtime. It wasn't as if it added much to his wage and we weren't that desperate. But he shrugged me off and carried on anyway.

I watched for Michael constantly. The steady stream of girls had dried up. Now it was only me that visited. Once a week I'd slip out to next door while Jim slept and the kids were at school. I sometimes wondered if Jim heard me through the walls. He couldn't know it was his wife crying out in delight if he did and I was at the point I almost didn't care.

1...45678...10