All Comments on 'The Non-Consent State'

by PulpWyatt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmm

I like the concept, but it doesn’t flow easily. I don’t know, she should have struggled a bit. A girl like her, just accepting a collar? Serious case of magic-dick.

Still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have to disagree with the other Anon

It was an exceptional story and I don’t think it was a case of the cliched ‘magic cock’.

It’s set in an alternate reality/future where female slavery is a legally and socially acceptable situation. She went on a ‘date’ with this guy with full awareness of what was likely to happen because she didn’t have any other choice but to go with him. If she’d said no he could easily have enslaved her on the spot.

What happened was he showed patience and went through the motions of courting her, actions that we in this reality recognise as a man trying to seduce a woman. However because their reality is different he was going above and beyond what was necessary, he was always going to enslave her. His actions showed that he would be an understanding benevolent master because he was willing to wait.

It’s a stunning piece of writing, with a brilliant ironic twist, the social conventions of couples dating in our reality don’t always show true intent or predict personality traits but in a clear cut black and white world where deception isn’t necessary he did show his intent by being patient and courting her.

Very well done.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need a follow up

It needs a follow up storry

queenofhivesqueenofhivesover 4 years ago
Love the Concept

It’s a very promising concept, it would fit wonderfully in this era of dystopian novels. Give some thought to possibly writing one. Use that title as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPulpWyatt@PulpWyatt
I am a professional driver who lives on the Colorado prairie. Up until mid-2021, I wrote stories about female domination and submission. Eventually, I got uncomfortable with it and stopped, but my stories are still here for you to read.