All Comments on 'The Note Ch. 02'

by Choices101

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
?

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So frustrating....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too short

Too far between for so short a chapter. Just when you have full attention and you can string along to understand events it ends. But you just cannot flip a page and resume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the note...

Come on, tell us.....we need to know...give us

chapter #3 thank you...more please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's intriguing but ...

The author may be trying too hard. There's a fine line between weaving a mysterious story and annoying the crap out of your readers.

I'm guessing the last flashback is with his mom. The notes may be from her or one of the sisters. Clearly they were all fucking. The mom and dad may be siblings too.

imsbillyimsbillyover 7 years ago
Epic

This has the feel of an epic novel. Great writing and story line. Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 7 years ago
If their father don't hurry up and talk...

...someone else will. It happened at the mall and at the creek. Someone (Catherine) wants him to get his memory back. Someone else wants him back as well but is trying to be subtle about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too short

True about being too short and far between. You forget what is going on in the story. Good otherwise! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Work

Don't listen to all of these people complaining. People seem to be too focused on what is normally done: a short, shallow story focused almost completely on sex. Tell the story how you feel it should be told and weave the plot. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good work

Another enjoyable read. I know inspiration for a story can be a fickle mistress but if chapter 3 could come quicker, I personally would appreciate it, I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

One of the best so far sick of the nonsense quick same fucking stories on here now this is refreshing hopefully you'll finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it....

It's getting good....The notes...The memories...They are all his twin sister...Maddy....I'm betting on that much.......But it is a great story so far....Keep up the good work

starbanestarbaneover 7 years ago

Very enjoyable. Keeps you in suspense.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
It's obviously

Madison and her showing up in that dress and heels sparked it all. Loved him playing the guitar and singing--very touching! However, him beating Sam at the creek was quite touch-and-go. Madison wants him back and I want to read the next chapter when you can get it up. Well done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Needs more than only five stars. Can hardly wait till the next chapter.

kaidmankaidmanover 7 years ago
great work

I have read your work since the first day you showed up here and I must say this story has me genuinely excited for more great work I am bookmarking it so I can catch any new work by you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next please

I'm stuck waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue / finish!

This is really good. Please continue or finish it!

OlebillOlebillabout 7 years ago
Where

Where is the ending when everything comes back to him. Was really into it till then and was disappointed with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
???

This story seems like someone mentally ill is telling a story about someone who is mentally ill. When I was at Ramstein Air Base Germany we had a Doc who was brilliant, but had breakdowns from mental illness. She recovered and was treating patients again, but knew that the break downs would come again...WOWit seems the story teller is more mentally ill than the guy???

actualknightactualknightabout 7 years ago
Keep going

Don't leave it like this. I need to know how it will end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FFS!

FFS, please continue/finish this! There's people out here waiting...

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
it is time for you

to complete this story please

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 6 years ago
"Fighting with honor"

There is no such thing.

There is fighting with every dirty trick you know, and there is losing.

Just as you should never point a gun unless you shoot it, never fight unless you intend to do anything necessary to win.

OTOH, removing the rings is smart, because breaking the nose of some buffoon who attacks you in front of witnesses is one thing - scarring his face for life with what amounts to a weapon is another entirely, one that cops, juries and judges tend to gaze upon askance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please !

Don't do it for us.. Do it for her !

_RD__RD_over 5 years ago
Agreed with the last two

Unless you're in a ring you go into a fight to make sure as fast as possible the other fucker isn't getting up - or at least only to run off. Jab 'em in the throat, ears, crotch ( yeah, works on everyone ), ribs & solar plexus until they can't breathe, kick their knees backwards, do whatever ain't gonna get you busted for GBH. Right about the rings, could just grab something instead though. Or gloves, why waste your knuckle skin.

The whole work is intense as hell & I badly want to know the rest of it ( even with all the idiotically teenage parts, the fit too ) so, yes, please continue.

nicho1855nicho1855over 5 years ago
More

Are you ever going to finish this story??? It is too good a tale to leave just as it is.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Maybe this will help

A recent comment to finish the story. Just enough mystery to enthrall us but never finishing is just plain aggravating. I know maddie is his secret note leaving lover. But the whole set up at the lake of making him jealous that was turning into a rape of his sister that the family knows about and seems to be handling ok is very fucking weird. His friends who attempted to rape maddie still acting like they are his friends is fucked up. This is why we need answers. So finish the dang story or let another author finish it.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago
Damn

It so damn wrong that this is unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Needs to be finished

The story line is good but it needs to be completed. It's completion is long overdue with several unanswered questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoices101@Choices101
308 Followers
Hello all and welcome to our Literotica page. I want to clear up a little misconception. This account is used by three different people. We write the stories in conjunction or solo. We have a twitter, which is far easier to talk to people who wish to know things about the sto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Note Previous Part
The Note Series Info