The Novel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding procession started, and Lisa walked out to take her dad's arm. "Well daddy we made it," Lisa said feeling her eye watering.

"You look beautiful baby," he said having difficult to speak. They had become so much closer since the bad Novel came out. They had all settled out of court with the publishing company for more money than Robert had ever imagined having. Along with his trust fun, sale of the shore house and retirement payout he managed to get away from the negative press for being a 30+ year cuckold. Sure, he ran away and purchased a 7000 sq. ft summer home in Aruba and a 50-foot sailboat docked by his private dock.

He was lost in his thoughts and was elbowed by his daughter. "Dad its time to give me away."

"Do I have too?"

She giggled, "Yes but since Luke and I are moving in with you, I'm not going far."

Robert was waiting for the bride's entry music to begin. "Roseann came back, and we talked a little."

Lisa had forgiven her mother recently because she was a great mom. She knew about the donation of the millions her mom made to charity and how remorseful she's been for what she did to her daddy. Still, this was the first time he had referred to her something other than Maxine.

When they got to the alter the priest asked, "who gives this woman to be wed?"

Robert glanced over at Roseann sitting on the end of row two. "Her mother and I," he leaned over and when she lifted her vail he kissed her cheek.

He walked towards the first row and saw his new love sitting in her clinging beige dress. Sure, she was 20 years younger than he was, but he tells everyone that she is mature for her age. Alisa was his Real Estate agent that found his house when he moved here. She was a widow with a twelve-year-old son who Robert fell in love with.

It really hurt Roseann to see her ex with a hot beautiful woman, but it also made her feel better knowing that he has continued living. She was still rich enough to afford a home in North Jersey and was now looking for one here in Aruba. She knew it was over between Robert and her but didn't want to lose what little she still had with her daughter. Plus, the island was small enough that maybe she could be around him somewhat. A few men tried to get her into a serious relationship, but most knew about the slut she was from her book and wanted in on the action. The rest she compared to Robert, and they didn't make the grade. Suddenly random sex wasn't that great for her, so she started cooking and soon started writing cookbooks. Her first cookbook was titled:

"THE EATTERS CONFESSION."

Fin

Ending note: I hope you like the read. Thanks for your support. Slick742