The Novelist Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,650 Followers

Alexis poked her head into the room. "Stephen, Sir would like you to join him in the dining room."

******

Stephen walked in to what seemed to be an uncomfortable scene. Frank sat on the far side of the table sipping his wine. Tom sat on the near side staring at his father. It was silent.

"What's goin' on, Tom?" Stephen said as he entered the room.

He looked over at John. They hadn't met but he looked worse for wear.

John lifted his head seeing the beefy, thick figure standing there. His thoughts were racing, and he suddenly felt very tired and weary. He wasn't sure why people kept showing up. He wondered what else his son could do to belittle him.

"Marie passed along a message from you last Thursday." Tom stated without taking his eyes off his father. "She said you'd like to taste my peach."

Stephen's smile widened on his face. "That's right. I'd love to get a good taste."

"Go ahead." Tom stated as he shifted his chair to the side so that he was facing his father with his mother behind him. "Marie, present."

Marie should have been nervous hearing his instruction, but she had no respect left for her husband. She pushed her chair back and stood up. She grabbed the top of her strapless dress and pulled it down over her breasts and let if fall to the floor. Stephen watched her. She knew she could say no. But she didn't want to. She wanted to please her son. Some part of her was excited about being ordered to fuck someone. It was a strange feeling, but she had nothing but trust in her son.

John looked on in horror as his wife stood naked in front of the room. He saw that she was wearing the same lingerie that the blonde girl had on. He jumped up from his chair.

"What the fuck, Marie! You can't do that in front of Tom." He whipped his head over to his son. "What are you doing? What the fuck is this?"

Tom brought his hand down on the table with force, rattling all the dishes. It was the first time John had seen any emotional anger in him.

"Sit down!" He roared out as he watched John tentatively retake his seat. "I get rid of your lawyer and nothing. I threaten to outspend you and nothing. I fuck your girlfriend and nothing! Maybe watching your girlfriend get fucked isn't the same thing as watching your wife get fucked. Now watch! And if that doesn't work, I'll take your job and then your reputation. And then anything else you have left."

"What a bitch!" Stephen cackled looking at John stare back shaken.

Stephen stepped up to Marie as she bent over the table.

"I've been thinking about this sweet peach for the last week. You ready, peach?" He asked as he undid the heavy metal buckle on his belt and dropped his pants to the floor.

"Yes, Sir." Marie responded with her eyes locked on her husband in anger.

John had tried to deceive her again. She still felt nervous around Stephen. She remembered being in his shop and feeling intimidated. Now she wondered what his cock would feel like inside her, and whether he would fuck her as well as Sir. She followed her son's command knowing that this bear of a man was about to take her.

With that Stephen thrust his cock inside her bottoming out.

"Mmm. You're juicy." He said as he pulled back at slammed into her again.

"Oh shit." Marie groaned as her eyes went wide at the intrusion. "Fuck me, Sir."

She saw the first tear roll down her husband's cheek as Stephen pounded her from behind. He was forceful and rough with her. She began to grunt getting lost in the pleasure. His cock was longer than Frank's, but had less girth. It felt good inside her.

John didn't sob, but the tears started to come down. He watched his wife being defiled, and it surprised him how truly bad it hurt to see it. They were fifteen when they first met. He had known her for his entire life. And now, he sat watching a stranger fuck her. He looked over at his son who stared back unblinking gauging his reaction.

"You're sick." John said sadly. "Please make it stop. Tell them to stop."

"Why?" Tom asked calmly. "You didn't feel bad about the video. You didn't feel bad that she watched it heartbroken. Didn't you say that you didn't understand what the big deal was? You just fucked someone else. What's so terrible about that, right? So, what's so terrible about seeing her get plowed back there?" He pointed behind him without looking back.

"That... that's your mother... h-how can you let this happen? It's sick. What's wrong with you?"

John had trouble getting the words out. He couldn't believe that Tom would just sit there and listen to his own mother get fucked.

"She's a woman. I've watched all kinds of women get fucked." Tom leaned forward as despair wracked his father. "Besides it certainly sounds like she's enjoying it. But, you can end it if you want. It's right there in front of you."

Marie was groaning louder.

"Oh shit. Harder. I'm close. Fuck me!"

Stephen pounded into her harder and faster.

"Ohmygod. Yes. Yes. Ungggggg!" And her arms flailed on the table as she came and squirted.

"Haha! Oh shit, Tom! This little subby squirts." He bellowed in excitement.

John watched Marie ejaculate. He'd never seen a woman do anything like it, much less his wife. Her eyes were partially rolled back in her head and she was unfocused as she came down from her high. She had never cum like that with him. It was obvious that she was enjoying it. Tom didn't respond to Stephen. He just watched as his father began to cry.

Stephen was balls deep back in his mother pounding away. She came again. Then he squeezed his cock into her ass.

"Ah. That's a tight little asshole. You like getting your ass fucked, peach?"

Marie loved feeling him take her so forcefully. She looked back up seeing John in tears at the end of the table. Her husband was staring back at her.

"I... love... getting... my ass fucked... Sir!"

Stephen pulled out and then pushed her to her knees pressing his length into her mouth.

"Suck it." He commanded.

Marie opened wide and swallowed him into her throat. He grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face. She gurgled and choked as he drove his cock into her throat. The sounds were making John ill. He couldn't bear to see her get used this way.

John looked down at the settlement and the pen. He slowly picked it up glancing back briefly at his wife being used. A tear rolled down the tip of his nose and dripped down on to the paper. He just wanted it all to stop. He brought the pen to the paper and signed his name and dated it.

Stephen lifted Marie onto the table placing her on her back with her legs in the air. He was fucking her missionary and Marie's breasts swung wildly on her chest. He buried himself deep.

John pushed the paper to Tom.

"Make it stop." He whispered defeated.

Tom grabbed it putting it in the small stack in front of him. He waited until he heard Stephen grunt and fill his mother. He could have stopped him sooner, but he thought it would be unfair not to let him finish.

"That's good, Stephen. Would you and Frank wait in the living room? I'll be out in a minute."

The two men gathered themselves and moved out of the room.

******

After a moment, Tom looked back up at his father. "Well I'm glad we settled this. It's nice to have that all taken care of. No more lawyers. No more wasted time." Tom poured him another small glass of scotch. "You know I wasn't joking about this bottle. Originally, I planned on having you and mom out for Christmas to show you the house and tell you about my career. I was going to share this with you since I know you appreciate a good bottle of scotch."

John just looked back at him speechless. He had signed the agreement and lost both women and half of everything he owned. His wife hung limply off the end of the table still breathing heavily. And his son sat there with the beautiful blonde woman kneeling naked at his side speaking as if nothing happened.

"You're sick." John said in a low voice barely able to make eye contact. "How can you act so normal about this? You're some kind of twisted, sick person living some perverted life."

"Well that's not nice." Tom said. "I live a Dominant lifestyle with submissive women. I'm not married. I can live this way if I want. It's not like I'm a fifty-one year old married man that cheats on his wife of thirty-two years with a woman half his age. It's not like I'm getting divorced and think it's a good idea to bring the home wrecker along while I beg my wife to take me back. Honestly, I don't know how you can sit there and be judgmental. I think you might be envious of my life. Isn't that what you wanted? A life where you can fuck who you want without repercussion? The good news is that you can fuck anyone you want now, dad."

"Who are you?" John asked confused by this person that looked like his son, but acted like a stranger.

"I could ask you the same question." He replied.

"What do you want from me?" John asked. "You've got your settlement. She'll get what she wanted. She'll get half of everything I worked so hard for."

"She'll get more than that if she wants." Tom replied. "The settlement clearly states that you've deferred the division of assets solely to her discretion. She can have it all if she wants."

"What?" John blurted out alarmed.

"I gave you the chance to read it while I was on the phone. I bet you wish you had now. You're so stubborn and foolish. I'd be nice to her if I were you. She's the key to your livelihood." Tom smirked back at him. "I'll be right back. I need to use the restroom."

******

Tom walked briskly out of the room with Alexis. He stepped through the entryway seeing what was waiting for him. Anne was still tied to the table. Fran, Abby and Ybeth sat together on the couch. Kimmie was wide-eyed in the corner next to Angie. And then he looked over and saw Jane kneeling in a puddle of piss.

"Shit, Tom. That was cold-hearted. I've seen some fucked up shit in my day, but that might take the cake." Stephen said coolly.

"Seriously." Frank said. "Talk about teaching someone a lesson. He crumbled. I actually feel bad for him."

"It had to be done." Tom said with little emotion. "And we're not quite done yet."

He walked over to Jane looking at the puddle underneath her.

"Did you piss all over my floor?"

Jane didn't lift her head. "I'm really sorry, Sir. I had to go so badly and I didn't want to move unless you told me too."

"You're going to clean all of that up." He snipped at her.

"Yes, Sir." She said feeling completely demeaned in front of the others.

She started to stand up.

"No." Tom said. "Clean it up with your potty mouth."

He stood back staring at her. She looked at him seeing that unremorseful glint in his eyes. Then she got back on all fours and pursed her lips bringing them to the floor and began sucking up the puddle beneath her.

He looked over at the other girls staring at the scene. Then he walked over and ran his fingers briefly over Anne's pussy. Finally, he settled himself in front of Angie.

"I'm glad you made it, Angie." He said softly running his hands up her inner thighs. "Are you doing okay?"

She shook her head yes.

"Good. You remember what I told you on the phone?" She nodded again. "Good. So I'm going to take that hood off very soon. You've been very trusting so far. When I take it off you have two choices. You can either stay here and enjoy yourself, or Alexis will walk you back to the guest house to get your things and take you home immediately. Do you understand?"

Angie shook her head yes. She appreciated that he was so concerned about her. Since she had been deposited in this room, she'd heard all sorts of things about the lifestyle. He couldn't take the hood off soon enough. Mostly, she thought about being fucked in front of these people. It would be the kinkiest thing she had ever done.

"Good." He said reaching down and rubbing her clit.

She groaned into her gag desperate to cum and soaking wet.

"That's my pussy, isn't it?"

She shook her head yes again.

He brought her to her feet and walked her into the kitchen unwilling to allow her a release just yet. "I want you to wait right here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Tom had decided to change the plan slightly.

******

"Marie?" John said looking at her lying across the end of the table with her legs hanging over the end.

Marie didn't want to move. She wanted to remain still in this moment of freedom. Their marriage was over now, save for filing the papers. More significantly, the depth of her depravity was no longer a secret. She didn't need to hide what she had become any longer.

She finally lifted her head sitting up and then pushed herself off the table to her feet. It was eerily quiet. She took her time picking up her dress and folding it. She saw the wet spray of ejaculate across the floor from her orgasm and smiled. She had cum really hard. He said her name again. She took a moment before she looked over at him.

"What is it, John?" She responded.

Then he realized that he didn't know what to say. Maybe he needed comfort.

"You... you can't take everything, Marie."

It was the first thing that came out, and a telling statement about his priorities.

"I'll have nothing." He said hanging his head pathetically.

"You mean you'll have exactly what you offered me in return for a lifetime of faithful marriage." She replied.

He looked back at her guilty realizing the predicament that he was in. He had been unreasonable and angry up until this point. He had taken away any reason she had to be fair.

Then another question slipped out without forethought. "How could you let him fuck you like that? In front of Tom? In front of that other guy?"

"Why do you ask?" She said. "Because you thought that I'm a prude that's incapable of enjoying sex?"

"No..."

"I love getting fucked." She said. "I love being used for a man's pleasure. Until recently I didn't even know how much I loved it. And as far as our son goes," She added, "he's a talented and complicated person. He's taught me a lot over the last week. He's shown me how to liberate myself and take control of my life. I don't think there's anything in the world he couldn't accomplish if he wanted."

It amused Marie to call him a complicated person. She distinctly remembered Alexis saying something similar on the couch in the living room the day they met. She had wondered at the time what the woman meant by it. She didn't wonder any longer.

John was filled with more questions. His rage was gone and replaced by sadness. He watched his wife standing there naked. She was a vision, he thought. John hadn't really taken the time to appreciate her naked body in the last few years. Angie may have been young and tight, but Marie was still a beautiful woman. And he'd lost her. It just added to his confusion to hear her talk about sex so openly, seemingly unaffected by the tryst he just witnessed.

"Don't look so shocked, John." She said raising her hands to her breasts and giving them a squeeze. "I've had all this sexual energy bottled up."

She enjoyed torturing him, the way that she had been tortured over the last few weeks. She reached under the table and lifted an item from the bench seat to her right. That's where she had placed her collar. Tom told her to take it off, but she wanted to keep it close. Without saying anything else, she lifted it up and wrapped it around her neck. Then she secured the thick metal buckle.

John gasped at the sight. "What the hell is that, Marie?"

She saw the shocked and scared expression on his face.

"It's my collar." She said. "I'm an owned slut."

"A what? Who? What do you mean owned? Has everyone lost their minds around here?" He was so confused and lost. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"It doesn't matter." She said. "We're no longer married. You don't have a right to judge me or criticize me any longer."

Tom came back into the room and stopped when he saw Marie standing there in her collar. He hadn't asked her to put it on. He was surprised that she did. His father stood there stunned by his wife wearing sexy lingerie and a bondage collar with another man's cum dripping from her pussy.

"Why did you put your collar back on?" Tom asked.

"I didn't want to be with the other girls without it." She said. "I'm sorry, Sir. I thought it would be okay."

And then it registered with John. She had called him Sir earlier in the night too. He was the one that told her to present. He had told that man to taste his peach. His peach. She really was having an affair with the man that owned this house. She was fucking their son.

"I'm not mad. It's fine. I always enjoy seeing you wear it. I told you I'd take care of everything." He walked up placing a sensual kiss on her lips. "You did great."

"Oh my god!" John gasped out loud in horror and disgust. "You two... are... are fucking each other?" He paused with his mouth slack jawed as the realization registered. "You can't. It's incest. I... I won't let it happen."

Tom just turned his head in his father's direction and flashed his intense glare.

"Be careful, old man. If you upset her you'll end up with nothing." He let it hang in the air for a moment. "Besides, what would you do? Tell on us?"

"But it's not right..."

"Let's run through this before you make another dumb shit decision. If you try and tell someone, we'll deny it. Here's the headline... jilted, ex-husband accuses wife and son of affair in a desperate attempt at revenge." He smirked again and picked up a piece of paper. "Not to mention, you've signed a confidentiality agreement for anything that you see or hear in my house. If you break that, I'll sue you for whatever she doesn't take."

It seemed as if Tom had carefully thought through every possibility. He hated him for fucking Angie, but this was much worse than that. Far worse. He wanted to go back to the hotel. He didn't have the energy to confront Angie, nor did he want another confrontation. But a bed sounded good to him about now. He wanted someone to wrap their arms around him. He wondered if he could forgive her.

"I... I should go." He said timidly not knowing what else to say. "I know you don't think I deserve anything after how I've acted, Marie. I'm begging you not to take it all. I don't know what else I can say to you."

And that was it. John looked like the pathetic, broken, foolish man that Tom had threatened to make him. It was a sad sight to watch him hit bottom. He couldn't have known that there was room left to fall.

"Come on. Nobody likes a whiner. I'll take you back in a few. I want you to meet some of my friends."

Tom nudged John along, and he followed him like an obedient puppy.

******

Tom appeared in the entryway to the living room with his dad at his side. John hadn't really thought much about following him. He was deflated and confused. He noticed the room first and the well-appointed beauty of the furnishings. Then he focused on the people. There were more women here -- naked women-- wearing matching lingerie that clung to their bodies so perfectly.

They slipped down to their knees, and in unison they greeted Tom. "Hello, Sir."

John took a step backward intimidated. He didn't know if it was because of the women or the way they acknowledged his son. John thought about what Tom had said to him. He lived a dominant lifestyle with submissive women, but this was more than just words. This was real. It was clear to him that his son was not one to exaggerate. Something about it made him envy Tom and fear him at the same time. John looked back resigned to the fact that he didn't recognize his boy anymore. It was an unusual feeling.

"Alright." Tom said gingerly walking into the room. "I've got good news, Jane. We've reached a settlement."

Tom bent down grabbing her hair and pulling her back up to her knees. The floor was spit polished beneath her. John heard her name but he didn't recognize the woman on the floor. When she finally looked up, his eyes went wide with realization. He looked at the smeared makeup and cracked dirty remnants of something on her face. Her hair was matted and wet on the ends. He saw the words on her chest and the bruises covering her body.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,650 Followers
123456...8