The Novelist Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"No." Alexis said softly. "That's not it at all. It's complicated. You might not like what he has to say, but he can explain it to you if you want."

Angie wasn't sure what to do. She kept thinking about that conversation on the phone. She thought that Tom was worried she'd be scared off by the other women. But he knew this would happen. He knew from the second she said she was coming out. It only meant that he knew John, and expected him to be here all along. Angie's mind fought to make sense of it. Then it hit her in a sudden moment of clarity. John had a son that lived in California. He never mentioned that he was successful or wealthy, but the ages were about right. He had only referenced him in passing once or twice.

She gasped. "Is John his father?"

"Oh, Angie." Tom said remorsefully as she turned to see him entering the kitchen. "You got caught in the middle of terrible situation."

"Answer me! Is he?" She demanded with angry eyes.

"I don't often do things that I feel guilty about, Angie." He began.

"Is he or not? How do you know him?" She cut him off, demanding answers.

Tom sighed knowing how it would sound. "He is."

"So I'm a conquest? Some sick 'father and son plan to bang the same chick' fetish or something? Did you two set this up?"

"You have the wrong idea." Tom replied calmly, realizing the false impression. "Did you know that he's married?"

"He's divorced."

"No. He's not." Tom said giving it a moment to sink in. "Do you know why he came out here?"

She was so confused.

"He had a business meeting. That's what he said. And then he wanted to spend time with me."

"No. He's out here to talk to my mother about settling their divorce. She discovered the affair a couple weeks ago. They were happily married until then. She flew out here to get away from him. He came to ask her to come back home."

Angie listened sadly as Tom explained what was happening.

"He lied to me?"

"He lied to everyone, Angie. He's become an angry, vindictive man. He wanted to leave my mother with nothing. Penniless." Tom explained. "When she explained what happened, I set out to make things right. I wanted him to suffer. And I wanted to meet you. I wanted to hate you. But I couldn't. I hate myself for using you, but I had to in order to teach him a lesson."

Angie didn't know who to trust. She stood silently.

Tom sighed. "I didn't lie to you. But I intentionally withheld the whole truth. It's just as bad. Everything else was true. This is Alexis, my submissive. Those other women are mine as well. My life is my life."

"Couldn't you have told me?"

"It wouldn't have seemed real. I didn't even know you would be here until you called yesterday. I couldn't believe he was bringing you when he was supposed to be settling things with my mother."

Angie was pacing now, registering all the new information. She had been used by both of these men. She was furious with John for lying to her. What Tom did was equally upsetting, but she couldn't decide how she felt about it. He seemed sincere. If it were true then he was defending his mother then that seemed noble. The scene in the next room was bizarre, but Tom lived an eccentric life. She looked like a loose cannon waiting to go off. And then she stormed off without warning.

******

John looked at Anne's pussy as he listened to his wife's demand.

"Now, John!" She said. "You like fucking around with other women, so get over there and lick her pussy."

He knelt there with the two young girls hanging off of him. Abby kept stroking his cock keeping him hard, but she never gave him enough attention to climax. It was making things confusing for him. John still had some tears in his eyes. He just couldn't muster the courage to do what she asked.

"You can keep the Ford Explorer. I'll take the house. You can keep your pension. I'll take the savings accounts." She began tallying things out loud. "Actually, I'd like part of the pension too."

He looked back at her alarmed. Then he leaned forward and began lapping at Anne's pussy. Frank hadn't cum in a while, and he left a good sized load inside her. John gagged some more as he choked it down.

"Mmmm. Lick my clit too." Anne moaned out in pleasure. She didn't care who it was as long as someone took care of her.

John couldn't have been less turned on at the opportunity to pleasure a beautiful woman. He closed his eyes and attempted to block out all the people. No matter how hard he tried he could still hear the two men behind him. It was so humiliating hearing them comment while he was licking their cum out of these women. He finally adjusted to the taste feeling particularly emasculated. Then he felt a sudden sharp pain in side.

Angie stood over him after giving him a swift kick in the kidney. She reached down and punched his arm before kicking him again. Abby and Ybeth barely had time to get out of the way. John looked up trying to guard himself from another blow.

"Ow! What the fuck, Ang!" He stammered seeing her there.

"You. Fucking. Asshole." She said punctuating each word with a punch as she tried to hit him. She wasn't very strong and it didn't do much damage, but it startled him nonetheless. "You're fucking married, John! You fucking liar!"

She looked up breathing heavily from the rush of adrenaline.

"Oh shit!" Stephen laughed. "You're in trouble, man."

Frank chuckled at the comment. He found Stephen to be quite entertaining. He had to admit that things just kept getting worse for John, and it was like watching a train wreck in progress.

"I'm getting divorced!" John said defensively.

"You said you were divorced. Not getting divorced, asshole!" She kicked him again for good measure it landed on his ass as he tried to crawl away. "And you're only getting divorced because of me! So you were married when it started!" Angie looked up at Marie. "Are you his wife?"

Marie stared back surprised to be talking to the girl that created this mess. "Yes."

"Well I'm sorry. I wouldn't forgive me if I was in your shoes, but, for what it's worth, I didn't know he was married. I'm... I'm not a home wrecker." She said still hurt by Marie's earlier comment. She turned back to John. "Vacation, John? You came out here to see your wife and told me we were going on vacation? I hope she takes everything."

"But... you planned on sleeping with Tom. You cheated on me too." He whined.

"Yeah, I did. Apparently the tiny dick syndrome skipped a generation." She said spitefully holding out her pinky to mock his size. "At least Tom can make me cum. Look around, asshole. Big dick. Big dick." She said pointing to Frank and then Stephen who were both still naked. Then she pointed at his. "Tiny dick. I'm embarrassed that I fucked you for as long as I did." She looked up at Marie. "No offense."

Jane let out a laugh on the other side of the room. He was finally getting the comeuppance he deserved. Marie let out a laugh too. This girl had done exactly what she wanted to do, but hadn't had the courage to pull off.

Angie looked up for a moment finally taking in the room. It's what she had wanted to see when she came her. Then she looked down at Anne. She saw the cum still dripping out of her pussy and laughed realizing what Marie was making him do. "You deserve this."

She stomped back out of the room right walking passed Tom as he watched from the entryway.

"Oh man. I'm coming over more often. That was awesome." Stephen said letting out a raspy laugh.

John wished he could crawl into a dark hole and hide from all these people.

******

Angie paced back and forth through the kitchen looking at Alexis. She let out a small scream still hopped up on adrenaline and trying to get it out of her system. Alexis just waited patiently.

Finally Angie spoke. "I get that you're a submissive." She said sizing her up. "But you're a woman first. How would you feel? Why should I trust anything he says? Woman to woman."

Alexis felt for the little brunette.

"As a woman, you should be livid." She responded quietly. "As for Sir," She paused thinking for a moment, "I've known him a long time. I've never seen him take advantage of someone like he did with you. I... well... it's his family. I think he would have done anything to help his mother. He's a good man. I never would have stayed with him otherwise."

It was a simple answer, but it was honest and heartfelt. Angie sensed it in her tone. She began to settle her nerves. She wanted to be in the next room like she had planned. She wanted to see John suffer now too. It was obvious that Tom was capable of doing mean spirited things, but something about him was just so disarming.

"Okay." Angie said to herself. "Okay. You can do this. You know you want to do this." And then she made her way back into the living room a little more at ease.

Alexis just watched her go.

******

Tom was seated on the couch with Francesca on the floor licking his balls. He watched as his father moved his tongue through the folds of Anne's pussy diligently cleaning her. Anne was definitely worked up from all the excitement. She came twice on his face. There wasn't much cum left inside her, but Marie just had him continue to service the woman.

Tom hadn't expected Angie to return. She stopped suddenly seeing the woman between his legs. It dawned on her that these women were his. She remembered hearing Stephen talk to the young girl earlier about his innate ability to train submissive women. Despite the fact she had been used, she was still excited. She couldn't deny the part of her that wanted to follow through, or the other part that made her think there was a good person inside him.

She tapped Fran on the shoulder and watched her move out of the way. Then she crawled up onto the couch and straddled Tom. Her expression was fragile, vulnerable and lustful.

"I need this cock." She said reaching back and stroking his length in her hand. "It's the reason I agreed to the trip with him in the first place. I wanted you inside me again."

She sat back on his cock easing it inside her. She wanted John to watch while she rode his thick shaft. She wanted John to hate her for it. Somehow it was going to make her feel better about his betrayal. All people had the potential to be vindictive in the right situation, and she was no different. She made sure that she was vocal each time she climaxed.

John couldn't muster any anger or contempt. He just sat there saddened as she came repeatedly on his son. An orgasm, he thought, was the one thing he couldn't give her in the hotel room. Tom didn't seem to have that problem.

Tom stood up lifting her into the air and placed his hands on her ass with her legs wrapped around him. He lifted her up and then let gravity pull her back down onto him fucking her in the air.

"Oooh. That's hot. Fuck her, Sir." Abby squealed enjoying the sight of her owner having his way with Angie. She was still playing with John's cock and it was driving him crazy.

Tom set her down on the couch and pushed her legs back. He drove himself deep inside her.

"Oh shit." She screamed. "It's so deep. Ohgod. That's sooooo deep. I'm gonna cum so fucking hard. Fuck. Fuck. Unggggggggggg!"

Tom and Angie came at the same time, and his cock twitched as it flooded her pussy. She sat back basking in her afterglow. She saw John looking at her sadly.

"Come here." She said beckoning him toward her.

He crawled forward slowly without much thought. She spread her legs flashing him her well-used pussy. Then she glanced at Marie.

"I need to be cleaned too."

Marie smiled devilishly at the brunette. "Well, John?" She said. "Clean her."

John's heart sank. As if he weren't humiliated enough already, he now stared at his son's cum dripping from the woman he used to fuck. He knew that he was going to taste it. He didn't even try to object. These women both wanted vengeance. He leaned forward, a broken man, and began to lap it up.

"Mmm. How come you've never gone down on me before?" Angie asked. "I really like seeing you down there." There was a thick flow of Tom's cum pouring into his mouth.

Tom watched as his father finally hit rock bottom. He leaned down and whispered to Abby again. She smiled wide at his instruction. Then she reached between John's legs and began to jerk him off with her best effort.

John's climax was unexpected. It snuck up on him suddenly as the young girl pleasured him. She had been tugging away when he felt her thumb press into his asshole and it pushed him over the edge. It bothered him that he came at the same moment he swallowed a thick stream of cum. He kept reminding himself that one had nothing to do with the other. Then he saw the girl lift her hand toward his face. And he instinctively leaned over and licked it clean. He hadn't been instructed to do it, and his reflex caused him to breakdown in tears on the floor.

John looked over at Marie devastated as the reality of everything washed over him. She didn't look back at him. She didn't seem to care that he was crying on the floor at all. She looked down as Fran began to lick her pussy for the first time.

"Oh, Fran!" She moaned. "I've been thinking about you doing this since the moment I first tasted you."

She was truly ecstatic to have this woman between her legs.

And John finally understood. His wife was living some new life.

******

Tom stood up and grabbed the universal remote from the dining room table. He grabbed his wine glass and the bottle and walked back into the living room. He tapped the screen on the remote bringing up the blinds on the floor to ceiling windows. He activated the lights in the backyard.

"Who needs a drink?" He asked.

Frank and Stephen perked up at the offer.

"Alexis, get drinks for anyone that needs them." Then he looked at Frank. "Why don't you let Anne stretch her legs."

Frank began untying the ropes doing his best to pay attention to the knots and commit them to memory as if he was reverse engineering her submission. He was careful not to pull too quickly remembering Stephen's warning about rope burn. He freed her arms first. Then her legs. And finally her harness. Tom showed him how to stretch her legs and restore the blood flow. She finally sat up and kissed her husband. Then she turned and knelt in front of Tom

"When is the last time I fucked you?" Tom asked thinking about it. "I think I've been so busy that I neglected some of you. I promise I'll take my time with you in a little bit. Things will be back to normal soon."

"Thank you, Sir." She replied.

"First things first."

Tom turned and grabbed the crop that was sitting against the wall in the corner of the room. He swung it in the air a few times for good measure before walking up to Jane. She was kneeling. It occurred to her immediately that she should have retaken her pose after he had made her cum. She quickly fixed her mistake. "Did you enjoy watching that?"

"Yes, Sir." She said softly.

Tom whipped the crop across her ass making a loud snap when it hit her skin. John lifted his head watching his son abuse the woman he'd known most of his life. John was shaken, but seeing her accept his abuse just made him fear his son a little more. He really didn't know the extent of his capabilities. Tom struck her again and again. She moaned out loud.

"You have something for me?" He asked in between strikes.

"Y-yes, Sir."

Then he struck her right at the top of her thighs where he found she was most sensitive.

"Ohshit." She whispered feeling the sensations begin to overtake her.

Tom reached down and roughly grabbed her ass squeezing her bruises while she shuddered beneath him. He spread her ass wide and pressed on her asshole with his thumb while he spanked one cheek and then the other.

"Look at my dad." Tom said noticing John staring back at them.

Jane lifted her head while Tom continued spanking her. It wasn't just John staring at her, but also Angie and Kimmie. All three of them watched her take the abuse. It was causing her to lose control. Tom just continued to touch her and punish her alternating between the two.

"What do you want?" Tom asked gruffly.

Her collar was right in front of her. He'd made her wait so long to present it. The words that slipped out weren't the words he expected.

"Hurt me." She whined softly. "Hurt me, Sir."

Tom thought she would say she wanted to be collared. She didn't care about the collar at this particular moment, though. She was surrendering to the pleasure she got from his rough treatment. He lifted his hand and slapped her directly across her pussy with painful force.

Jane's slipped from her knees as her body jerked forward, and she began to shiver and shake as the climax took over. "Ohgod. I'm cumming." She whispered.

It was quite a sight for the new guests. Kimmie was fascinated. His punishment was calculated and thought out. He was still rough. Her bruises proved that much. It made it seem that much more erotic to her. Angie and John just watched with disbelief.

Tom stood back. "Give it to me."

Jane picked herself up from the floor and reached forward grabbing her collar lifting it up in his direction. She brought her eyes up to meet his.

Tom took the collar looking it over. Stephen had done just what he wanted. "It all changes for you now, Jane. You know that, right?"

"Yes, Sir." She replied. "I... I don't want to go back."

He walked around behind her moving her hair to one side. "You smell like piss."

"I know, Sir. Did you want me to shower?"

"Tomorrow." He said. "I want you to sleep like this tonight. You amaze me, Jane. You keep surprising me. And I love your potential."

She smiled back at him proudly. "Thank you, Sir."

"You're my needy slut now." He said wrapping the collar around her neck and closing the buckle.

******

Tom dismissed everyone from the room with the exception of Marie, Angie, Jane and John. Then he picked up his linen pants slipping them on, and taking a seat on the sofa with the women. He looked down at his father seeing the result of his work. Part of him felt bad for what he had done.

He took a moment to gather his thoughts before speaking to his father. "I wish that none of this had to happen... but I was never going to abandon my mother. She's a good woman and she deserved better than what she got from you in the end. I'm not sure why you had to make this so difficult on yourself." Tom turned and looked at Marie and then at Angie. Each was quiet and contemplative. "You don't get to treat either of these women with disrespect. Not anymore."

"Marie? Can I..." John tried to talk to his wife.

"No." Tom responded sternly. "You don't get to ask anything of her. In time, maybe we'll all forgive you, but for now there's nothing left for you to say. Angie, would you like to say anything to him?"

Angie's eyes were filled with regret. "Just... just that this 'vacation' is over, John. We're over. Don't ever contact me again."

"And, mom?" Tom asked.

Marie looked down at the heap of man on the floor. She had a million things that she would like to say him. She had years of complaints and questions that she wanted him to acknowledge. There were things she hadn't even realized had affected her so much until this past week. She was overwhelmed by the nervous anticipation that comes with ending a chapter of one's life.

"Goodbye, John." She said with a glance that didn't hold any anger, hatred or pity.

John's tears continued to run down his face as he recognized her familiar tone of indifference. The words resonated with absolute finality. The silence that followed was awkward and disconcerting.

Finally Tom stood up and motioned for his father to follow him. "Come on. I have something for you before you leave."

John could barely pry himself from the floor and pull his pants up. He stood up walking back through the kitchen behind his son. He had to hustle to keep up, and he felt disoriented. He followed him into the backyard wide-eyed at the lush beauty. He saw the other two men by the pool smoking cigars a good distance away. The fresh air felt good. He wanted to stop and look around. In his whole life, he could never afford something like this.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers
1...345678