The Novelist Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,650 Followers

"Jane?" John whispered and then he looked up toward his son. "What did you do to her?"

"Tell him, Jane. Tell him what I did. Tell him what you are." Tom replied.

Jane always hated her brother in law. It was terribly embarrassing having him see her this way. She wished that her pussy would stop reacting to this kind of treatment. She felt it gush as John stared at her breasts. Then she did as she was told.

"Sir showed me how I need to be treated. I'm a needy slut." She looked down not wanting to see the satisfaction in his eyes. "Sir, was that okay?"

"Yes. It was perfect." Tom laughed looking over at his father. "Dad?! It looks like you enjoy seeing her this way."

Tom pointed to the small erection pushing at the fabric of his khaki pants.

John never thought that he'd see his sister in law look so obedient. She was such an outspoken critic of men. Seeing her defiled had him hard as a rock. He had often jerked off thinking about fucking her. It was a long-standing fantasy of his. He just never thought he'd actually get to see her naked.

Jane glanced back seeing his arousal, and hated that it made her feel like more of a slut. Tom knelt down next to her and rubbed her clit which was awfully sensitive already. It didn't take long before she began moaning. And without much effort she came. Her face flushed as John looked back at her amazed.

"That's a good slut." Tom said to her. "Such a needy pussy. I'll get back to you soon enough."

"Thank you, Sir." She replied.

Tom stood back up and continued talking.

"So this is how I live. I thought you would have been turned on by the younger girls. That's what you like, right? Abby and Ybeth are both great little cocksuckers." He said pointing. "Anne is Frank's wife."

He gestured to the woman tied down to the table.

"And that is Francesca sitting next to Alexis. Both exceptional women."

John stared at Anne for a long moment looking at the ropes that were holding her in place. It was fascinating to him, and he couldn't look away. He didn't understand why his feet were planted so firmly. He wasn't sure why he wasn't walking toward the door. John looked at the youngest girl sitting in the armchair.

"And her?" He said softly giving in to his curiosity.

"Oh, she's new." Tom said simply. "I saw this guy pushing her around yesterday and abusing her. You see the black eye he gave her? It looks better today. So I pulled her from a bad situation, and Stephen has been looking after her. She wants an owner from what I hear. Is that right, Kimmie?"

"Oh yes, Sir." The girl responded.

This whole scene had her very wet.

"I don't really understand." John said. "How is it possible? You own them?"

Tom laughed at his naivety.

"I didn't pay for them. They aren't hookers or slaves. They just enjoy what I offer and submit themselves willingly. Watch." Tom looked over at Abby and Ybeth. "You two, come over here."

The girls stood and walked over, looking like sex in their lingerie.

Tom circled them as they stood in front of his father. He ran his hands over their breasts. "Go ahead. You can touch them." John couldn't help himself as his hand reached out and felt the Latina girl's pert breasts. He couldn't believe she just stood there and let him feel her. "Ybeth, suck my cock."

She immediately knelt down and freed his cock from his pants. John felt strange watching his son operate with such ease. He saw the girl pull out his erection, and he felt unnerved by the size of it. Ybeth was excited to finally pleasure Sir. She had hoped for some reward after she cleaned the house on Saturday, but Jane's arrival had spoiled that chance. She smiled up at him with her big brown eyes and then parted her full lips taking him in her mouth.

"Abby?" Tom said nodding to his father.

Abby smiled, and began to undo John's belt and pull down his pants. John tensed as he looked down at her. He felt nervous. Then his eyes shot up seeing all these people watching them. He was paralyzed, yet excited. Abby reached up taking his cock in her hands. Her face scrunched at the size. She looked over at Tom's cock and then back to his father's wishing that she and Ybeth had switched places. Then she leaned forward and began to service him.

John groaned out loud, and then he caught a glimpse of Marie as she made her way into the room. He felt guilty all of a sudden like he shouldn't be doing this. He wasn't even sure why this was happening. Yet he couldn't voice any objection. He tried to concentrate on the pleasure. Part of him liked that he got to have this girl's mouth after his son had taken Angie. It was almost like retribution.

Marie sat on the couch with Fran and Alexis who had moved from the floor. She watched quietly with no particular emotion. She knew that Tom was in control. She trusted that there was a reason for his actions. And then with no warning her son said stop. The two girls knelt back on their heels leaving both men hard and unfinished. John felt foolish standing there with his pants around his ankles.

"I can't let the girls finish you off. That's not my decision. It's up to mom what happens to you." Tom stated. "She's the one that controls everything in your life at the moment. I wouldn't want to do something that made her less generous with the settlement."

"Oh..." John said confused at how he ended up with his pants down standing in front of everyone with his small erection.

Tom just kept talking and throwing new information at him. He was completely overwhelmed by the entire evening, and somehow he just looked around as if he were waiting to be told what to do. His behavior didn't make a whole lot of sense to him. Then his son's words registered with him. He looked over at Marie shyly as if he just cheated all over again.

"I..." He stammered. "... I'm sorry. I was just doing what he said... and... I didn't mean..." He trailed off confused and sad.

It occurred to him that his son had empowered Marie by intentionally putting him in this compromising situation. He wasn't being kind. He was still picking away at him.

Marie now understood what Sir had done. Somehow she still couldn't understand how he could be so gifted at manipulating people. She looked back at her husband, and, as sure as the day is long, he stood there broken and malleable just like Jane had been before Sir took ownership of her.

Marie didn't know what his plan was this evening, but the settlement John signed had been the turning point. Now she had the ability to take everything from him. His well-being rested in her decision. It was simple blackmail at this point. Her husband had been childish and selfish, and she could use it against him. He didn't have much fight left in him.

"You know, John, in thirty-two years of marriage you only went down on me a handful of times. I'll let that go..." She said referencing Abby. "...if you come over here and lick my pussy."

She glanced back at Tom tentatively to see if he seemed upset by her command. He smiled and nodded slightly letting her know she could have her fun. He didn't care what happened to his father at this point. He just wanted him to see Angie, and then it would be over. He didn't want John to leave thinking he could go back to her.

"I don't see that he has much choice." Tom added.

His words drove home the reality of his father's options. And they all watched as John hung his head in defeat.

John was clearly lost in a sea of emotions -- confusion, sadness, embarrassment and hope. He hoped that his wife would have mercy on him. He looked around at the room full of people watching him quietly. He'd never felt so small in his entire life. Marie spread her legs wider and he stared at the bald slit. He inched forward with his pants around his ankles shuffling closer to her. He got down on the floor in front of her and looked at her pussy up close for the first time in years. He'd never seen it devoid of hair.

Marie was suffering the same emotion that most Dominants struggle to control -- power. She felt powerful seeing her husband obey her command. It caused a very intense rush of blood through her, and her pussy gushed at his obedience. Years of faithful service with very little reward flashed through her mind.

John stuck out his tongue and dragged it along her slit. The first thing he noted was smooth, soft feel of her lips. The he recoiled noting another taste altogether. He pulled his head back and saw the small dribbles of cum leaking from her. He dry heaved causing Stephen to chuckle as he watched.

"But there's... cum in there." He said shyly.

Marie's feeling of power faltered seeing his resistance. She didn't know what to say. It was Tom that stepped in to help her.

"Oh mom, don't make him do that. I'm sure he'd be willing to take a smaller settlement to be spared that embarrassment."

John looked over at his son. He cursed himself for signing that agreement, but he knew that he couldn't afford to lose anything else. He looked back at Marie sadly. What would he do without her, he wondered. If only he could prove to her that there was goodness left inside him. John didn't say anything else. He just brought his tongue back to her pussy and began to lick.

Tom leaned down and whispered to Abby and Ybeth. The girls crawled over to John and got on either side of him. Abby let her right hand slip between his legs and pulled on his cock while Ybeth rubbed his lower back and watched him lick her pussy.

"She tastes so good, doesn't she?" Abby chirped, stroking him.

"I haven't been allowed to taste her yet." Ybeth whispered in his ear as she watched. "But she licked my pussy really good."

Marie squeezed out more of Stephen's cum and John lapped it up. He should have scowled and dry heaved some more, but he was distracted by the two young girls encouraging him to clean her pussy. He wondered what the brown haired girl meant. Had she gone down on his wife? Had Marie gone done on the other girl? The thought was incredibly arousing to him and his cock was rigid with her small hand touching it. He heard his wife begin to coo and moan, and he just swallowed the other man's cum when it leaked. He could do this, he told himself. He just had to withstand the embarrassment she wanted him to feel.

"Frank, if you don't fuck your poor little wife then I'm going to." Tom joked looking at Anne's head straining to the side trying to watch the new man going down on Marie.

"I guess she's waited long enough." He replied.

Frank stood up and took off his pants and then slid his cock inside of Anne. She let out a long, loud moan of satisfaction. Anne couldn't help the extra layer of excitement from being bound so completely and left for so long. She groaned continuously as he plunged himself inside her.

John wanted to turn to see the other woman getting fucked. She was tied up so tightly and he had noted how wet her pussy looked a moment ago. But Marie kept her hand on the back of his head holding it in place.

******

Tom stood up and walked back in to the kitchen to find Angie still standing next to the island where he had left her.

"Are you ready to join the others?" He asked.

She shook her head enthusiastically.

"Alright. I want to remind you that Alexis will take you back to the hotel if you feel uncomfortable. I want you to stay tonight even if you're certain you want to leave. I hope you don't think I'm a bad person."

Tom walked her back into the room. She noted a few sounds immediately. Someone was getting fucked to her right. And it sounded like a woman about to orgasm -- a different woman -- just beyond her. Angie was dying for him to let her see any of this. She didn't mind the instructions, the waiting or the gag. It was the hood that pained her the most.

Tom took a seat on the ottoman. He placed her in front of him facing the away toward the other sounds in the room. He kissed her ass cheeks and watched the goose bumps appear on her skin. Then he ran his hands gently along her inner thighs causing her to mumble into her gag. He enjoyed teasing her like this. He pulled her hips back guiding her into his lap. She felt the tip of his cock against her soaking wet slit. It slowly split her lips and then her weight did the rest of the work as she sank back on him.

It was exactly the feeling that Angie had been craving since he left her place on Friday. It gave her the sensation of fullness that had satisfied her so much. He lifted her slightly and then pulled her back down. She was fully seated on him with his length deep inside her.

"Oh god." Tom groaned. "I've been thinking about this pussy all day. It feels better than I thought it would."

The comment was partly for effect. Alexis had been watching him carefully all night. But it drew the attention of Fran and Jane. Then he saw Stephen and Frank turn their heads. Finally his mother looked over causing Abby, Ybeth and Anne to look in his direction.

Marie was distracted by the mystery woman, and her hand had slipped from John's head. He looked up seeing Anne with Frank's cock inside her. He liked seeing her large breasts pressed into the table. He admired her thin waist and firm, rounded ass. Then he looked over at his son.

"Where is it?" Tom asked. He pressed his fingers to her bellybutton. "Is that where the tip is?"

Angie was terribly turned on by his comments. She reached her hand down to his and moved his fingers slightly higher pressing them into her skin.

"It's there? Oh, that's deep. You like that?"

She shook her head yes emphatically.

"Fuck me." He stated simply. And the brunette began to bounce up and down on his thick shaft working herself up to a powerful orgasm.

Angie hadn't been able to make herself cum with the same intensity she had felt with him inside her. She had tried repeatedly since he left her house. The vibrator was unsuccessful. She tried multiple fingers to no avail. It's not that she couldn't cum, but it didn't bring the same satisfaction. She had eyed the shaving cream bottle in her shower thinking it looked to be about the right size to make her feel full, but she couldn't bring herself to try it. Now, she reveled in the feeling all over again.

John watched his son amazed at how the girl fucked him. He saw the words on her chest just like his sister in law. Train me, it said. He couldn't figure out how he managed to get these women to submit. He looked lower and saw the other words. He couldn't deny it was hot to see a woman give ownership of her pussy to a man. He was so consumed with the words and the act that he didn't recognize the body itself -- the same body that fucked him a few hours ago.

"Are you going to cum?" Tom asked commandingly.

She shook her head furiously.

"You want to see these people watching you?" He asked.

She just kept shaking her head yes.

Tom could feel her pussy clamping down on him. She was very close. He had his hands on her hips pulling her down, and she kept her hands on his knees for balance. She was beginning to peak in her climax. Tom reached up and tugged the hood as she cried into her gag overwhelmed by the force of her orgasm.

"Ang?" It slipped from John's lips in both recognition and confusion.

Her eyes were wild and needy. And John's presence only made the climax stronger as she lost the ability to control anything. Her hands slipped and she fell forward, but Tom caught her and held her as he continued to fuck up into her. She kept her gaze on John. She didn't understand why he was here. He was supposed to be at a business dinner. It was just so hard for her to think about it as the electricity of her orgasm overpowered her better senses.

"Her! The home wrecker?" Marie recognized the woman she had seen fucking her husband a few weeks ago. She looked at John with fury in her eyes.

"Oh, snap!" Stephen cackled enjoying John's debasement.

John just knelt between Marie's legs with her pussy juices covering his befuddled face. It all began to make sense. Of course Tom knew the details of his trip. Angie had betrayed him again. Tom had taken any chance for him to mend things with her. He wouldn't be able to salvage either relationship. Everything was ruined.

He looked back at his wife terrified that this would drive her to be unreasonably harsh. The look on her face made him very uncomfortable. A few tears rolled down his cheek as he realized that his humiliation was complete. Tom had taken everything in the worst way. Now that his wife had seen Angie in person, she would no longer have any mercy on him.

Angie was completely overwhelmed. Tom pushed her forward and guided her gently onto her stomach. Of course, he was a bad person, she thought. Now it made sense to her. He kept repeating that because he knew what would happen. It was humiliating. That other woman called her a home wrecker. She didn't even understand why. All she wanted was to get fucked. She had only wanted some excitement.

Tom put his lips close to her ear.

He whispered softly. "I'm so sorry, Angie. I don't want you to leave. But Alexis is right there. You say the word and she'll take you away from this."

She couldn't respond with the gag in her mouth. She breathed heavily through her nose. Tom leaned back and slowly began to unlatch the gag. She looked at him seeing the remorse in his eyes. She wanted to know why he did it. She wanted to know what she did to deserve this. Finally the gag fell free. She opened her mouth to yell and scream, but she couldn't form any words. She scrambled to her feet and then rushed out of the room.

Tom nodded to Alexis who quickly followed after her.

John looked back at his wife. "I... I didn't bring her here. That's not my fault..."

Tom looked at him. "You brought her to Los Angeles."

His father whipped back around staring at his son who continued to pick at him.

"You didn't think I was going to let you take her to Santa Barbara for the week, did you? I never planned on seeing her again until you decided to bring her out here." He watched his father stare back at him blankly. "Don't look so confused. She's not going to take you back. Now you can concentrate your attention on mom. I bet you wish you had acted more reasonably now."

For the briefest moment, John felt the anger build inside of him. His son was relentless. Then he paused and realized that he had nothing left to bargain with. He looked at Marie and knew he couldn't walk out of here while she was so upset. It would mean the worst for him. His eyes darted around the room seeing the men, the women, his wife, and Jane. His anger melted into embarrassment as they all looked on judging him. He hung his head low.

Marie felt better about the young girl's appearance at the house once she heard her son speak. He had done it to end the affair completely. Her husband would never be able to have her.

The drama in the room was broken by Frank's grunts. He began pounding into Anne as he got close. Then he let out a grunt and came inside her pussy. Her own cum had leaked down her inner thighs as she panted heavily.

Tom knelt down next to Anne.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?"

"Yes, Sir." Anne replied.

"Someone is going to have to clean your pussy."

He stood back up and looked at his mother with a knowing glance and nodded to the man between her legs.

******

Alexis caught the girl in the kitchen. She looked shaken and confused.

"Wait." Alexis said catching up to her. "Take a breath. Talk to me."

Angie turned in her direction.

"What was that about?! How does he know John? Why is he even here?" She sounded on edge.

Alexis reached out touching her arm reassuringly. "I can't answer that. You need to ask Tom. I'll take you back to the hotel. He gave me money to get you a room and enough to get you a plane ticket home if you'd like."

"So he let me come all the way out here just for this? Just so he could make me do this?" She said gesturing the smeared words on her naked body. "And then send me home humiliated?"

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,650 Followers
1...345678