The Novelist Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers

He had taken her downstairs and carefully tied her back down onto the padded kneeling bench. He spent a few minutes whipping her ass and thighs with the thick leather strap, and then took the nylon crop to her tits that hung over the front of the bench. Her pussy was leaking significantly and he knew she was enjoying the abuse. Tom always made her wait for permission to cum, and in the last few sessions he only let her speak when she finally released. It was torture waiting for his permission without the ability to beg. Jen was a typically proper girl, but lately, and especially since she learned she was a squirter, she had developed a foul mouth.

Tom slapped her ass with his thick cock before pushing it inside her. He could feel the heat emanating from the angry purple bruises. He grabbed her hips and thrust deep into her. Tom needed to cum just as much as she did. He fucked her hard and deep. She grunted repeatedly as he bottomed out inside her. The plug was still lodged deep in her ass making her feel more full than usual. Her pussy was dripping wet. She was incredibly tight and it felt amazing. He knew she was ready to cum. He could feel her tightening and contracting on him with every thrust. He wanted to wait until she could barely hold it any longer. That's when she came the hardest. Her breathing was labored as he pounded into her.

He hadn't heard the door push open. His mom stood there speechless while he pummeled the petite woman in the middle of the room. She immediately noticed the deep bruises on the small woman.

Jen locked eyes with her as she groaned with pleasure. She was shocked and humiliated by the sight of the other woman staring at her in horror, but dared not say a word before she came. She just needed to cum so badly. She was right there and only needed for him to say the word.

"T... Tom... wha... what are you..." Marie could barely get the words out and she still had tears streaming down her face.

Tom was completely caught off guard. He looked up just as he was bottoming out inside of Jen. He managed to grunt out, "What the fuck, mom!"

He didn't even have a chance to pull himself out before Jen lost it. She hadn't been given permission, but the fact that this was his mother was so wrong and so humiliating that she slipped into a most incredible orgasm.

"Oh fucking shit....I'm cuuuumming soo fuuucking hard... oh shit I love it... I love you... your cock..... fuckkkkohhhh fucckkk oooohmyygooddd. Ugnggggg. Fuggcking... ohhhmmy....hollllly shiiiiit. Siiir. I'mmmmm gushhhhing sooo harddddd unnng uuung ahhhhhhh...."

This was the most he had ever seen her squirt. The torrent of cum that gushed out of her pussy was an incredible sight. It just kept spraying out like a faucet covering him and his cock as he stood there paralyzed. Her body convulsed and her eyes rolled up in her head and she shook and mumbled incoherently racked by uncontrollable tremors.

Alexis burst through the door in tears dropping to her knees instinctively.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'm so sorry. I... I tried to stop her... I...."

Tom could barely process what was happening. As Alexis had begun speaking, his mother fainted dropping to the floor. He stood wide eyed and speechless for a moment in the middle of the three women each in a different state of distress. He didn't know what to do. His instinct was to help his mother. He lifted her to the couch and checked her pulse. Jen was still convulsing and her pussy was still drooling long strands of cum. Alexis stared at him and cried openly. She knew that this was a terrible mistake. She knew she failed to look after Marie.

Tom gently shook Marie until her eyes opened. She focused on the man that was kneeling down in front of her. His wide, masculine chest had beads of sweat. Marie couldn't help the flood of emotions and needs that bubbled back up inside of her, but they were overwhelmed by her sense that she had just done wrong. Very wrong.

"Shhh. You fainted. Relax for a few minutes. Don't sit up. Just rest." Tom said quietly.

He stood up to help Jen who hadn't yet come down from her own high. As he stood, Marie saw the most magnificent cock. The biggest she had ever seen. It was still rigid and the thick veins pulsed along its length. Tom hadn't even thought to cover up. He had just reacted.

He untied Jen and lifted her small body off of the bench. She was still too weak to stand on her own. She looked at the floor.

"L... look what you made me do, Sir." She whispered quietly. "Y... you... fu... fucked me so good."

The puddle she had left was definitely a sight. He laid her on the floor and grabbed her pants. Marie and Alexis saw the bruising all over her body. He gently traced the bruises with his fingertips.

"How do they feel?" He asked quietly.

"Amazing, Sir. The things you do to me...."

He shushed her and helped pull her pants back on and button them. He contemplated the large plug still lodged inside her.

"Leave that in until you go to sleep."

She understood and nodded. He found her shirt and handed it to her. He quickly walked her to the door.

"You need to leave." He stated simply.

"Yes, Sir." She replied as she turned and made her way back to the house.

Tom turned around, and the gravity of the situation washed over him. He really thought that he could make it through a month without his mother finding out. He hadn't made it a day. It was worse than that even. She hadn't figured it out; rather she'd walked into the middle of a session. He was concerned for his mother and for Alexis. They were each crying. He had no idea what could have possibly gone so wrong. He was most certainly angry.

"You!" He bellowed as he turned around pointing to Alexis. "You better start talking. What the fuck happened!"

"Oh, Sir! I... I don't know! Sh... she was f-fine when we got home. She... she just came out of her room...a ... a few minutes ago and demanded to see you. I tr-tried to st-stop her. I begged her, Sir, I promise."

Alexis really didn't understand what was happening. She was devastated by his anger. She started sobbing again.

"I gave you one job today, Alexis. One fucking job! All you had to do was show my mother a good time and not bother me! How could you fuck that up? How!?" He grabbed his pants off the floor and began to cover himself up.

"Oh God! Sir, I'm so sorry! I swear everything went well. I... I don't know. Please, Sir, I deserve a punishment!" She jumped up and grabbed the leather strap laying next the bench and began peeling off her clothes. She knelt down in front of him completely nude with strap in front of her. "Please, Sir, this little slut has been bad. She'll take her punishment now."

Marie just stared wide eyed and more confused than ever. She was still crying. She felt deep down that she had made things so much worse. She thought he was hiding something back here, but she didn't expect that. Marie stared at Alexis. She could see dark lines across her ass. That must have been what she heard earlier. Her son had whipped her after all. She didn't understand Alexis' willingness to be struck again. She was so submissive waiting for her son to punish her. Begging him. Her mind was awash with confusion. All these images didn't make sense to her. None of it did.

Marie glanced at the floor and saw the puddle. She'd heard of women being able to ejaculate like a man, but she'd never seen anything quite like it. The woman had exploded. And she screamed as she came. She said that she loved his cock. It was the same thing that Alexis had said. Now, Marie had seen it. It was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen. She felt like she needed it, but she could see her son's ire and she now felt even more confused and upset. She was about to lose the other man in her life -- the rest of her family. She'd needed him to hold her and comfort her, but now she'd overstepped and he would never forgive her. How could he?

Tom stared at Alexis. "Well, congratulations, you've found a way to make an awkward situation worse. You're just going to wave your pussy in her face?" He said gesturing to the couch behind him. He sighed. "Just sit there, and don't move."

He turned around and looked at his mother lying on the couch silently. He thought about all the things that she had seen in the last ten minutes. He wanted to be angry with her. Tom couldn't help, but feel bad for her. He sighed heavily and walked over to the couch. She stared back at him with her tear stained, fearful eyes. Her face was beet red from embarrassment. He didn't know what was right. Anger? Sympathy? Concern? Apologies?

He reached out and took her hands in his. "I should start this conversation this way," He began saying. "Mom! You look unbelievable! I love the hair and the manicure. Did you get a new dress? I've never seen you look better or sexier in my entire life."

Marie began to smile. Maybe all wasn't lost. Maybe her son was more understanding than she thought. He had called her sexy. It sent shivers down her spine and ignited her pussy. She wished he hadn't put his pants on. She looked back at him quietly, expectantly, as though he were the adult and she the child.

"But," he continued, "We can't ignore the fact that you barged in here against my wishes. We can't ignore the fact that you saw Jen in the middle of a very wet orgasm. And I suppose we can't ignore the fact that Alexis is on her knees naked behind me. So, this is an incredibly awkward situation for both of us. I'm going to try and have a very adult conversation with you and pretend like you're not my mother." He sighed heavily again and then very calmly asked, "So, what the fuck happened this afternoon?"

And with that Marie broke down again, and began sobbing. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid and I've ruined everything. And you were so sweet this morning and I've ruined this too."

Tom sighed. "Stop. Calm down. Let's try some simple questions. You went to the spa, how was that?"

She sniffled. "It was wonderful. That woman, Francesca, she was so nice to me and she did all this for no money. And then she bought me this dress and these shoes as a gift. And I don't know why! But I loved it and she made me feel beautiful and look beautiful. But... I don't understand what's happening here. Tom?"

"Calm down." Tom said quietly. "You're talking a mile a minute. Sometime between getting home and coming in here something happened. Tell me what set you off."

Marie swallowed and tried her best to explain. "I... I went to talk to Alexis in her room. And... and I saw all these books on her desk. I picked one up and... I saw the inscription to Alexis from you. YOU wrote those books. You wrote the book you asked me about earlier..."

"Oh, I see. Almost nobody knows what I write. I keep it that way for a reason."

"But," She whispered very quietly as if she shouldn't be forming the words, "I... I masturbated to that book this morning."

"I imagine a lot of people have. So what? You were coming down here to confront me? For being successful? Because you masturbated to some novel? It's just words on a page. No. It's not that. What's really bothering you?"

"I don't know what you mean, Tom." She said nervously.

"You're not being honest." Tom said a bit more sharply. "Look around you, mom. You might have realized that I'm not so innocent. I wish you hadn't come in here. I wish you hadn't seen this. You were being nosy. What did you think you were going to find back here? What did you think you were going to say to me about my writing? What difference would it have made?"

Marie trembled. She wasn't used to being talked to this way. She wasn't used to this version of her son. He was so direct and so forceful and confident in his words. She tried to think of the reason she actually came out to find him. Maybe it wasn't about the book at all. She wasn't sure anymore, or maybe she was unwilling to be honest with herself.

He continued while she shook in front of him with tears in her eyes. "Did you make yourself cum before or after you found out about the book? I mean you masturbated when you got home too, right? After the book." Marie stared at him with a guilty, confounded look. "Look at your dress." He reached down and touched the stain on the front. "I know what that stain is. That's fresh. You weren't wearing this earlier. This isn't about some book. You want to know about my life? This is it! Look around you. I've tried to be as helpful and sympathetic as I could today. I didn't want you to see any of this. And you barged in here for what? Why? I mean, you got a makeover and instead of being happy you're in tears. Why? Tell me."

Marie was losing her grip on her emotions. How could he talk to her in such a way? He had such ease talking about her masturbation as if it didn't affect him, as if he was talking about the weather. She thought about his confident voice while directing Alexis earlier. Wasn't it her willingness to do as he said earlier that turned her on? Wasn't it his commanding presence like the excerpts in his book that turned her on? Now she was sitting there silent while he questioned her. The reality of why she ran to him was somewhere in all her thoughts. Marie was piecing it all together. She was finally being honest with herself about what she needed.

And then Marie just snapped as everything overwhelmed her. "I overheard you two in your bedroom this morning. I overheard you wh-whipping her. And then the things you said to her. 'Bring me your mouth'. 'Yes, Sir.' Oh god! She started talking about your cock. How big and thick it was. I... I've been in a loveless marriage... and I ha-haven't had sex in so long. I didn't want to be turned on by it. Tom, I didn't want to... I... I'm not a bad person. I'm not a bad mother..."

Tom was momentarily stunned. Now it was making more sense, but it wasn't what he expected. He expected her to be mad. He expected that she disagreed with his life choices or his career. She was finally letting it all out.

"...But... I... I ran back to my room and I made myself cum. It's all I could think about... 'bring me your mouth'. 'Yes, Sir'... your father n-neglected me... w-what about my mouth? My needs? Oh no... this is so wrong... so wrong... I meant to get away from this... from th-thinking about sex... from feeling so discarded... b-but I show up and you've got this h-half naked woman in your house... and then I hear you whipping her and making her suck your cock... I...I'm so l-lonely... and then when I saw that book, that inscription. I... I had been so turned on by reading it on the plane... and.... It was like this person knew what I needed and then... I find out it's you... I don't mean to think about you... Tom, I don't... I was turned on by your words... and Alexis said 'all the girls'... all the girls get to have that...c-cock... oh no... I saw it... ohmygod... it's so big... and that woman just came so much from it... why can't I be 'all the girls'..."

Tom was overwhelmed as he listened to her. He had been pointed and angry with her. He didn't mean to be, but he had such little tolerance for people who couldn't be forthcoming with their feelings. Now he just listened to her vent out years of neglect. Tom knew now that it had been building for a long time. She arrived this morning in such a fragile state. He couldn't deny that the things she'd seen or heard at his house had pushed her over the edge. He wanted to stop her, but it was coming out regardless.

"I deserve to be satisfied. I didn't mean to think about you.... But... I... I'm sorry for barging in... Alexis told me not to... and I've ruined everything... and I don't know what's wrong with me... and then I saw that girl tied up... and I should be mad... I should have left.... b-but I wanted to see you f-fuck her. And your cock... my god it's so big... and Alexis said she feels so full and satisfied with it... and I shouldn't want to... I'm so fucked up... I shouldn't want it... Oh no... I'm so sorry... I don't deserve anything good in my life... I can't go home... I can't stay here... I have nothing left..."

Tom sat down listening to her. His head was swimming with all these words. His heart broke for her. She was his mother, and she was more lost than any women ever known. He didn't know how to help her.

Alexis lifted herself from her prone position and crawled over toward Marie. She knew she was disobeying his instruction. She stretched her arms out and took the woman in her embrace. She held her there while she cried, and then she pulled her slowly toward the floor. Alexis reached up and grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down over her breasts.

"W-what are you doing?" Marie whispered.

Alexis had seen enough in the last few years to know when someone needed to submit themselves to Sir. Marie felt shattered inside, and Sir knew how to put the pieces back together. He had with her. He had with Jen. He had with countless others. He would with his mother.

She leaned in touching her reassuringly. "Sir doesn't like his women to be clothed in the guest house. And it's best to kneel until he tells you that you can sit on the furniture."

Marie looked at her, not sure that she heard her right. She was disoriented from the emotions and thoughts that had exploded from her. Did she really say it out loud? She was terrified by her own admissions.

"Shhh. It's okay, Marie. I'll show you what to do. It's okay." Alexis continued pulling her dress all the way off and then reached up correcting her posture.

"Like this." Alexis said. "Kneel just like this."

Marie glanced at the blonde girl. She was still nervous and confused and upset. This was what she had touched herself thinking about, though. Wasn't this what she wanted? She was so emotional and fragile. She hadn't even processed the significance of what she was doing. She knew she wanted it. She matched Alexis' pose.

"That's it. That's perfect. Remember that. Always just like that. Okay?"

Marie nodded in understanding.

Alexis reached out and ran her hand over Marie's large breasts. "I think you look so sexy like this, Marie."

Alexis settled back into her kneeling position as well. Then she looked up and said as reverently as possible, "Sir, we're both very sorry for our behavior."

Tom hadn't even been concentrating on what Alexis was doing. He hadn't even noticed his mom. He had been lost in thought, stunned by the pain and confusion in his mother's voice. He knew what she was saying, but how could he do that to her? How could he let his mother submit to him? It was Alexis' soft voice that snapped him back to reality. He saw both women kneeling before him. Marie had never looked so good. And in that moment, he realized that she needed him. This was exactly how she needed him to help her. Of course he wanted this. It was in his nature.

"I want to hear Marie say it." He stated softly and looked at his mother.

Alexis' heart leapt. She knew that she was doing a good thing. She knew from the second she saw Marie reading Sir's book that she needed to submit herself to him. Sure it was naughty and wrong, but at its core, it was the most basic love a woman could show a man. Alexis never thought it was sexist to think that way, she thought it was simply primal and real.

"I... I mean we... are very... um..." Marie's voice trembled with fear. She wanted to say it, but her voice shook. She tried to gather herself.

"Marie, stop." She looked up at him listening. "Be confident. Be strong. Start again."

Marie took a deep breathe. She looked him directly in his eyes. "Sir, we are very sorry for our behavior. How can we make it up to you?"

Her heart was pounding. Each word resonated and vibrated straight through her and down to her pussy. It was more than he asked her to say, but she wanted to make it up to him. She wanted him to be proud of her. She wanted him to love her.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,652 Followers