The Nude Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
Eric meets up with pregnant Isabelle again the next weekend.
2.6k words
4.67
15.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discussing later what had happened in the water with Isabelle and myself, Kate said she hadn't even noticed the handjob from the beach, though she made it clear that hand-related activities were all fine with her. Indeed, even beyond that, solely with women that were expecting, would not be a problem for my wonderfully open-minded partner. She said she'd watched Isabelle and my dalliance on and off, not finding it particularly fun to watch me act so awkwardly. Kate hadn't really had fun with the whole nude beach thing herself. No one else had arrived during my fun with Isabelle, and Kate and I had left the beach shortly thereafter. Even with just Isabelle having seen her naked, though, Kate had felt very exposed and out of place there.

The next Saturday night, I carefully floated the idea of going to the nude beach again the next morning. Kate pretty unequivocally declined, but told me I should feel free to go. "You do want to go, don't you?" she asked, looking at me with downturned eyes. Yes. Yes, I did. We fucked more thoroughly and harder than usual that night, and Kate knew why. My sexual motivation was pretty obviously memories of the last Sunday morning with Isabelle, and anticipation about what the morning could potentially bring, if I got truly lucky once more. Neither Kate nor I seemed to mind this outside-the-relationship factor boosting my horniness, as the sex was uninhibited and wonderful.

I went to the beach first thing in the morning, getting there even earlier than we had the previous Sunday. Having set up my chair on the otherwise deserted nude area, I dropped my swimsuit and sat down right where I had been last week. It was hard not to think about the wonderful events of the week before as I sat there, hoping beyond hope that Isabelle might show up. Maybe this was the appointed time every week she came to the nude beach? Maybe she also realized it was the most likely way we could see each other again? I'd barely gone through half a dozen such scenarios when someone suddenly placed a chair mere inches from the right side of mine, and the fully nude Isabelle plopped in it.

"Eric!" she exclaimed. I was briefly speechless, simply staring at her tits and bump that were suddenly two feet or so from my face. She laughed. "Eric?"

I managed to meet her eyes with a less-than-smooth ocular motion, finally, and stuttered, "I-Isabelle! I'm so glad you're here!" I was obviously, 100% succeeding at playing it cool.

She smiled and looked down at her belly (and other parts, too). "Notice any changes from last week?" she asked, giggling.

"I...didn't...you look...great," I stammered, shaking my head at my own awkwardness.

"Relax!" she said forcefully. She took my right hand in her left and guided me onto the top of her bump, pushing my hand into her flesh slightly. It barely had any give, which absolutely made my dick start rising to attention. "Can you feel her?" Isabelle asked. "She's been up here most of the morning. Moving quite a bit before, at least." I didn't feel movement, but this tight, firm section of her belly was incredible to touch nonetheless.

"So, it's a girl?" I asked, not particularly in my comfort zone discussing details of pregnancy with an actual, physically-present pregnant lady.

"Yes! I just had to know beforehand." Isabelle was beaming with proud excitement.

"Well, congratulations!" I nearly shouted. So fucking awkward with all this!

"Thanks!" she replied cheerfully. My awkwardness was impossible for her not to notice, I was sure, but she ignored it gracefully, much to my appreciation. I caught myself staring at her gorgeous nude form, in such alluringly close proximity to me..."Oh, I almost forgot! Would you mind rubbing in some sunscreen for me?" she asked with the slightest smile. As if there was any question! She squirted half a handful into my cupped hands and reclined in her seat as I went to work on one of the most exciting tasks I've ever had the pleasure of performing.

I started massaging her with the lotion slowly and tenderly with my right hand, working the central area just above her navel with a gentle circular motion. My dick was immediately rock hard and I found myself disinterested in hiding it: I didn't care to conceal my visible arousal whatsoever. With clearance from the girlfriend to do whatever comes naturally with this pregnant goddess, my cock rigidly sticking straight up seemed as good an indication to my new friend as any as to where my head was at present. Not that I could tell if she even saw it, what with her sunglasses on and eyes thus hidden from me. Would she really not at least take a peek over into my lap, though?

Wanting to get into a position that would allow me to easily rub in the lotion with both hands, I stood (erect cock hovering mere feet over her nude body) to move my chair back and give me space to kneel next to hers. Kneeling with both hands now comfortably on Isabelle's belly, I rubbed the lotion more widely across her bump and applied a bit more pressure to her firm roundness. I rubbed it in till all the white had disappeared from the lotion, then continued until the shinily-moisturized gleam had been rubbed off her skin completely. It took five or six delightful minutes, and I had every curve and every particularly firm spot memorized. "How far along are you, anyway?" I finally thought to ask.

"I'm 34 weeks tomorrow," she replied. "I don't know how I'm going to stretch any further, but I've still got 6 whole weeks left to go." I loved thinking about her swelling even more, making me hornier and more brazen as I went along with my lotioning, massaging higher and higher and lower and lower so as to occasionally graze the bottom of a breast or the upper reaches of her pubic hair. She said nothing when I made such contact, though I detected a hint of a smile on her face when I used both hands to (pretty clearly on purpose) make contact with both pubic region and breast simultaneously. My forwardness was not rebuked in the least, and her approval of my handsiness was shortly confirmed. "Could you get my boobs for me?" she asked faux-innocently. Yes. Yes I could.

"Of course!" I replied loudly, utterly unable to play it cool in any aspect of my encounters with Isabelle. I squirted some more sunscreen in my hands and rubbed them together, proceeding to gently cup one lotion-covered palm over each of her relatively modest breasts. My caresses were gentle, especially across the expanded and presumably sensitive areolas that seemed to cover half of each tit. Again, my hands became more confident and strong as I went, working my way to firmly squeezing handfuls of breast and gently pinching nipples.

One of the pinches elicited a loud and obviously accidental moan from Isabelle, her face reddening as a smile spread across mine. "Pull your chair back over and sit down," she commanded. I obeyed and she shot a dollop of lotion into her left palm. She reached over to my still rock-hard dick and started stroking with the improvised lube. It more than sufficed, and the view of her pregnant nudity combined with her fantastic, twisty handjob technique had me willfully holding back orgasm within about a minute. I managed to hold out for another minute or so, finally shooting a substantial load that dripped slowly down her knuckles. She poured some water from a Poland Spring bottle onto her hand to remove the cum, then I issued a command of my own.

"Spread your legs," I told her as I laid myself down in front of her chair, head positioned for mouth-to-pussy access as she obeyed and made the necessary room between her legs. She tasted different than the (few) other women I've gone down on. Better tasting, I thought, though that may just be my predilection for pregnant women shining through. I was thrilled with every aspect of my miraculous encounters with this woman, so of course I thought her pussy was delicious. Any cunnilingus technique I'd developed prior to this moment went out the window in my state of delighted excitement. My enthusiasm paid off better than any considered method ever had, though, as I counted five orgasms in as many minutes. I managed to remember to focus on the clit, at least, to which I credit this level of success. Unable to help myself, though, I explored every bit of her with my roaming tongue.

"Okay," she said finally, out of breath after her fifth round of intense moaning. "That was great, but I don't think I can handle any more for the moment. And I'm guessing you could use a bit of a break, too, huh?" I nodded, sad to pull my face away from that pussy but relieved to give my jaw some rest. Isabelle's head suddenly jerked to one side. "We're not alone," she said quietly as I sat back down in my chair. I looked in the same direction and saw two people on the other end of the nude beach. "They probably wouldn't even be able to tell what we're doing from there," Isabelle mused. It was exactly what I'd been thinking, and I was elated at this hint that our dalliance hadn't yet reached its conclusion. "Care to go for a dip?" she asked. I nodded, we stood and held hands as we made the quick stroll into the water.

I started wading in slowly, but Isabelle was quickly moving deeper in and beckoning me toward her. We ended up with the water up to our shoulders, our arms and fun bits hidden from view. She looked me in the eye, smiled, and grabbed my crotch. I smiled back and grabbed her crotch in response. She had me hard in a few seconds, her underwater caressing of my dick aided by my underwater stroking of her pussy and tight bump. My hands roamed between genitals, breasts, belly, and pregnancy-thickened waist. She stayed focused on my crotch, occasionally getting in close enough to get a hand on my ass (and allowing me to get one on hers). Her stroking was slow and steady; I was only able to hold off shooting embarrassingly quickly again because of how recently she'd gotten me off back in our chairs.

"I've got an SUV with the back seat folded down," she said after 10 wordless minutes of exploring each other under the water's surface. "Care to take a look with me?" I nodded as I felt my eyes go wide in anticipation of what was to come. We exited the water together, Isabelle leading me by the hand. After covering our private parts with bathing suits, we collected our things and headed to the near-empty parking lot. I followed her lead when she dropped her belongings on the pavement after unlocking the car. We entered through the hatchback, Isabelle starting to remove her swimsuit again before I could even close the door again. I pulled my trunks down, too, rock-hard cock still sticking straight out. Both on our knees in the back of her spacious car, my hands went straight to her belly as hers went to my cock and balls. She let go of me and laid herself down fully. "Bumpjob?" she asked.

"Oh my God, yes!" I simply could not play it cool when a lifelong dream of mine was about to come true. I positioned myself with my knees pressed right into her side, cock resting perfectly on top of her substantial bump. She firmly pressed my dick into her tight flesh with one hand and rubbed one of her nipples with her other hand. Utilizing the pressure between her palm and bump for friction, I began thrusting slowly. I was getting a bumpjob and I could hardly fucking believe it. Her belly was tight and smooth, almost perfectly round. I'd greatly appreciated it with hand contact, but getting my cock directly onto the bump made me absorb its every detail somehow even more completely.

I had to thrust extremely slowly to make this momentous occurrence last for the 5 minutes I managed. All too quickly (but inevitably), I shot rope after rope onto her belly, the sight of my cum on a pregnant bump instantly searing itself into my memory. This would fuel countless sessions of masturbation, I was certain. Once I was done climaxing, she started rubbing my load into her skin with both her hands. She spread it all over her belly, resulting in an opalescent white sheen that had me hypnotized. It was a beautiful sight I felt honored to have played a role in creating. Her midsection entirely coated, her hands still had a bit of cum left on them; she reached down and rubbed it around her pussy. "Just a little extra lube," she said. "Mind giving me a hand down there?"

Using my own load as lubricant I rubbed her vulva and clit, bringing her to yet another climax in about 2 minutes. She'd apparently gotten pretty turned on by the bumpjob and belly cum shot, too. "Spoon me?" she asked once her moaning subsided. She rolled onto her side facing away from me as I got onto my side behind her. My crotch pressed into her supple ass, my right hand went under her neck to reach around to a breast, my left hand arm cradled her sticky bump. Silently, we maintained this position for what could've just as easily been 2 or 20 minutes: time moved very differently when I found myself in a position I'd fantasized about ever since becoming sexually aware.

She started snoring, apparently very comfortable in our arrangement. I let her sleep for a few minutes before applying a little extra pressure with both hands, waking her up gently via her breast and bump. "Oh shit," she said as she came back to the waking world. She laughed. "I'm sorry; I can't believe I fell asleep! It's probably nap time for this preggo. Do you mind if we call it a day?"

"No, of course not." I wondered (and doubted) whether my voice was able to hide my disappointment at our wondrous adventure coming to its inevitable close. She sat up and got her bikini back on. I pulled my swimsuit back on in turn. We exited the car, Isabelle tossing her beach gear into the back before closing the hatch. I started to bend down for my belongings, but she came in for a hug before I could pick anything up. She held me tightly, belly delightfully pressed into my lower stomach and crotch.

"This was a lot of fun, Eric," she said as she embraced me. "Do you have plans for next Sunday?"

"I sure do...now," I told her, instantly reddening at my corniness. She laughed politely, gave me one last squeeze, and got into the driver's seat still in her bikini. Her bare bump extended to just a few inches from the steering wheel. Blowing me a kiss, she pulled out and started driving away. I watched her car until she made a turn and was out of my field of vision. Still in a bit of a state of shock, I stood in the same spot for several more minutes just thinking about what had transpired. I wanted to remember every sight, every sensation, every goddamn moment.

Just as happened every time I went to the beach, I found particles of sand in every nook and cranny of my body over the next week. They didn't bother me anymore, though. Every speck was a reminder of my preggo tryst. And once I stopped finding sand on my body, the next Sunday was just about upon me. Time to get sandy once again; I could not fucking wait.