The Nude, the Fat and the Lovely Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack helps Bethany devise the ultimate plan to get even.
3.5k words
4.68
4.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded in response, and Bethany and I retreated into her room. She closed the door and turned to face me.

"I think your mom might be a bit upset." I observed.

Bethany shook her head.

"No. If she were, you'd know it." she replied. "She almost seemed amused at catching us. I think she knows that you have my best interests in mind. My mother is very protective of me, and if she thought you were taking advantage of me, she'd have tossed you out the door stark naked. I think she wants you to be the guy for me, and in all honesty, I do too.

"You stood up for me, and to my mother that means a lot. It's all about honor and integrity with her. Scots and Irish are all about their clans and honorable bloodlines. To my mother, chivalry means EVERYTHING. She likes you Jack, and whatever she wants to talk to you about, is in all likelihood about us and not you. Remember, she essentially gave her blessing for you to stay over and fuck me. She's not mad, trust me."

I sighed, and put my clothes back on; taking a deep breath and leaving the relative safety of the bedroom for the unknown of the kitchen, where Kylie was busily pulling eggs and cheese from the refrigerator to begin preparing breakfast.

"Um, good morning." I managed to greet her awkwardly.

"Good morning, Jack." she replied, "Sleep well?"

"Yes, actually." I answered. "We watched some TV and fell asleep, and I don't think I woke up at all during the night."

She was dancing around the topic of my having stayed the night. She knew full well that we'd had sex of some sort, or we wouldn't have been naked in the hallway.

"I don't mind your staying over," she continued, as she dried her hands off and faced me, "but I want to be certain you're not just taking advantage of my daughter. I'm not overprotective of her mind you - she is eighteen - but she is still living in my house, so I do have concerns and therefor, some rules."

I nodded and motioned to the kitchen table, indicating I'd like to have a serious talk with her. She was definitely cool; the kind of chick that would make an awesome mother in law if it ever got to that point, and I felt really comfortable talking to her.

"I'm not taking advantage of her." I explained, as we both sat down facing each other. "Beth helped me a lot, to get me caught up with my schoolwork after the accident, and I'm grateful for that. If not for her, I would have lost a whole year and had to have stayed back. I owe her a lot, Kylie. She didn't have to do that.

"We spent a lot of time together, and we became good friends. I wasn't interested in her because I was dating someone else, but I guess that someone else got jealous anyway, and did something awful to her."

"What DID happen last night?" Kylie inquired.

"You want the details?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"I meant BEFORE you came over here, you mo!" she retorted. "Something upset my daughter a lot, and you seemed to latch onto her at that point. I want to be sure it's not just temporary. I don't want her getting hurt."

"I can understand that." I agreed. "And you're right, that was when my feelings for her changed. I just don't think it's my place to tell you something that was so hurtful to her. I will tell you this, though, it was at that point that I realized she wasn't just a nice person on the inside, but she really is on the outside too. I know that sounds backwards, but Beth thinks less of herself for things that aren't even wrong with her. It would help her confidence a lot to drop that weight and get into shape. She helped me get back on track and I want to do the same for her.

"First thing, is she needs to stop eating all that junk like it's a drug. I want to coach her on getting exercise, and even starting to work out with some light weight training to tone her up. I know she can be just as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside, if she'd give herself a chance. I see how striking you are, and you can tell pretty much how a girl will turn out by looking at her mother. Even a high school twig will turn into a midlife log, if her mom weighs four hundred pounds. So she's a little heavy now, but it will pass."

"And if it doesn't?"

"Then it doesn't. She's still the same person, but I think once she sees the pounds coming off and starts getting more confident in her appearance, her entire outlook will change; particularly if a makeover helps her get even with Amy and her friends."

We were suddenly interrupted by Bethany knocking on the wall.

"Knock, knock." she called out. "Is it safe to come in?"

"Who's there?" I called back, forgetting I was having a serious conversation with her mother.

"Euro." Kylie responded.

I turned back to her in surprise, not expecting her to have chimed in.

"Euro who?" I asked, unsure where this was going.

"Euro-kay with me." she replied, as Bethany joined us. "So tell me more about this plan of yours."

"I know Beth has the potential to look like a younger version of you." I explained. "I saw some pics in the hallway; is that really you?"

"Mom does modeling and commercials." Bethany said, with a tinge of pride in her voice.

"I recognize you now!" I exclaimed. "I actually bought Opus toothpaste because of you. Wow, please don't take this the wrong way, but with the makeup and heels and stuff, you're smoking."

I turned to Bethany.

"Why didn't you tell me your mom was on TV?"

Kylie smiled at the somewhat backhanded compliment.

"Thank you." she said with a smile. "You know Jack, if you got a stylish haircut, you might snag some work in the industry as well."

"That's actually part of the plan." I responded. "Just before the prom, I'm going to get a nice haircut and some contacts, and have Beth made over too, to go along with the new sleek look she's going to have. What will top it all off though, is a custom made prom dress that highlights her new look. Say, you're in the fashion industry, do you know someone who could make a killer dress for her? I mean, something that's tits."

"Yes, but those dresses can run thousands of dollars, Jack." she replied. "I mean, it's for my daughter so I could pull some strings, but what did you have in mind?"

"I'm not exactly sure," I admitted, "but I'll need a designer who can work with a changing idea as she tones up. Don't worry about calling in any favors. I want top of the line and I'll pay for it."

"You're a senior in high school Jack." Kylie stated. "Even if your father has a really good job, we're talking stupid cash here, for an original design. I'm sorry, but maybe I can get something from an existing line that can be refitted."

Apparently, Bethany hadn't told her mother anything about me either. She wasn't being this nice to me because of my settlement, she was genuinely a really cool chick.

"You haven't looked out the window since I got here last night, have you?" I inquired.

Kylie looked surprised.

"No, why?" she queried.

"Go look in the driveway." I suggested.

She shrugged, but went over the front facing window, and had a peek in the driveway.

"That's your Firebird?" she asked. "That's a nice car, but what about it? Did your dad buy it for you?"

"It could have very easily been a Ferrari instead." I explained. "I just didn't see the point in showing off and running the risk of driving that expensive of a car while I was still in high school, and no, my dad didn't buy it for me. I can afford whatever dress your designer can make. I'm not going to drop a million bucks on it, mind you, but I will spend ten grand. Can you make that happen?"

Kylie looked stunned.

"I don't understand." she said, with a bewildered look on her face. "How can you afford that car, Jack?"

"I got a very handsome settlement from my wreck." I explained. "I have a good investment firm handling it for me, and I allow myself a modest budget, but I do tap into it from time to time, for 'nice' things. I happen to think that your daughter is one of those nice things and I want to get her a beautiful dress for the prom. Besides, this isn't just her revenge, I'll be getting back at the kids who made fun of me when I was younger, too. And... I think it'll be a lot of fun."

Kylie was genuinely surprised.

"I had no idea." she said softly. "You could have anyone, and you dumped this Amy chick for my daughter?"

"Yup, and if you'll excuse us, we need to get outside into that steamy morning air for a walk around the block." I replied. "Then, we need to go shopping for some high protein, low carb groceries. Beth agreed for me to set her diet, so I'll be doing a lot of cooking for the both of us from here on out. You too, if you're so inclined. Some at my house, some here if it's okay with you."

"It's totally fine with me!" she responded.

"Good." I said with a smile, as we headed out the door and into the humid sunlight, "We'll see you later then."

Over the next several weeks, I spent as much time with my new girlfriend as I could. We started out gradually, walking a little more each day, until her calves were no longer sore afterwards. The exercise, along with a healthy diet, soon began melting the excess pounds away, and we started jogging together as well; building muscle tone and endurance.

She was looking great! Most of her fat was due to snacking on unhealthy foods, so it faded fairly quickly. Her facial features sharpened up, just like Kylie's, and her ample tits began to reduce a bit as well. As I had suspected, a lot of her excess weight was in her tits, so it reflected positively when she stepped on the scale.

In the meantime, I had started her on some light training with weights to start toning her up. Not much, but low weight and high reps. She was training hard; determined to look not only as good as her mother, but even better! It was beginning to show, too. She was down to probably somewhere in the 6% body fat range, and her calves and thighs were amazing; not to mention the muscle tone that was beginning to materialize on her formerly buttery belly. She had also taken up tai chi, and was amazingly fluid, since her limbs were now several pounds lighter.

We were now spending most of our free time together; sometimes at her house, and other times at mine, and having sex regularly. We being extremely careful, however, as neither one of us wanted her getting pregnant!

The last weekend before school started, we all sat down to dinner at Kylie's house for lemon salmon I had smoked on her grill. Bethany was wearing a halter top and short denim Daisy Dukes, and she looked stunning. Her mother was looking pretty good as well.

"You two look like sisters." I complimented them both. "Too bad I can't take you both to the prom."

"Hmm, dating your girlfriend's mother at the same time?" Bethany asked with a huge grin. "THAT would certainly have people talking!"

"So, what's next," Kylie inquired, "now that you're going back to school? How is all of this going to go down?"

"She'll be wearing loose fitting clothes, so she doesn't show how lean she is." I responded. "Luckily she already took gym class, or it would blow the whole plan. I mean, she'd turn heads and everyone would be amazed at the new look, but I want to unveil her at the prom. Both of us. I think it's time to start on the prom dress too. Can you get us in touch with a designer?"

"Already done." she replied. "Just waiting on your call. I'll let her know you're ready."

We returned to school to begin our senior year, and no one really seemed the wiser, as to Bethany's trim body. She wasn't wearing makeup, she kept her dark red hair rather tousled, and she was wearing loose fitting clothes with a stuffed bra and some padding around the waist, to give the impression she was still overweight and unattractive. Because of this, no one seemed to notice how sharp and refined her features had become, most likely due to the several months off.

She was still hanging out with all of us in the cool crowd, as no one had any inkling of what had happened at Amy's house, and it was obvious that she and I were more than just friends at this point. Amy and football captain Ken had reunited after I dumped her, although according to her version she had dumped me, and I was taking up with Bethany out of desperation or some such nonsense. Whatever.

As promised, we had Mrs. Hunter for English, and she seemed happy to have us in her class. About a month into the semester, I had confided in a couple of close friends that I was planning on doing something original for the senior prom, and got them to start dropping rumors about a masked couple that would be attending. Word soon spread, and everyone was guessing about who it might be. English was our last class of the day, and one afternoon, Mrs. Hunter called out to us as we were about to leave.

"Jack, Bethany; may I see you for a few minutes?"

We looked at each other and shrugged, but turned around and headed for her desk. About that time, Mr. Hunter entered the classroom and shut the door behind him.

"What's up?" I inquired. "I know we're not in any trouble."

"Of course not." Mrs. Hunter responded. "Joe has something he'd like to talk you about Jack, but Bethany, I'd like to ask you something first, if I may."

"What is it?" Bethany inquired.

"There's something different about you that I've noticed." the teacher stated. "You seem to be wearing a lot of baggy clothes lately, and you aren't doing anything to keep your appearances up. I don't think you're lazy, and this is none of my business, but... you aren't pregnant are you?"

My girlfriend and looked at one another in amazement. We were trying to keep her transformation a secret, but we certainly never expected it to have the complete opposite effect either! If some of the students were suspecting the same thing, this was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't contain myself, and burst out laughing.

"No, Mrs. Hunter," I managed to chuckle, "she's not pregnant. She's just focused on her studies is all."

She let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, that's good!" she exclaimed. "I was beginning to worry that other people might notice the same thing and start talking."

"No," Bethany giggled, "I'm not pregnant."

Mr. Hunter smiled.

"That's good," he replied, "But that's not what we BOTH really wanted to discuss with you. I hadn't even noticed. I guess that's a female thing. Listen Jack, you're a pretty popular guy around the school, so I think you know a lot about what goes on, right?"

"Sure, I guess," I responded with a shrug, "why?"

"Well, speaking of people talking about nonsense, there have been a lot of rumors going around about a mysterious masked couple that's supposedly going to attend the senior prom this year." Mr. Hunter explained. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you, like what's it's all about and who might be involved if it's true?"

I was beginning to get a little uncomfortable, as these were the two sharpest minds of any faculty on campus. If they suspected something, they could very easily derail our plans. Mrs. Hunter had been wrong about Bethany's being pregnant, but now they might start to put two and two together and figure out that she was hiding something else.

"Um, maybe..." I answered reluctantly but truthfully.

I certainly wasn't going to lie to them. I didn't consider them friends or anything, but I did have a lot of respect for both of them.

"C'mon Jack," Mr. Hunter coaxed, "what gives? Is it you two?"

"Yes." I said honestly.

"Why?" he asked in a very surprised tone. "What's with all the secrecy? It's not like you to plan a prank, Jack."

"Oh it's not a prank, I promise." I replied quickly. "I would never do anything like that. Neither would Beth. You guys remember when we were talking at Bud's that night, and I had just dumped Amy Kellenbach?"

"Yes."

"Well, she did something very mean and horrible to Beth earlier that night, and we want to get back at her. Nothing illegal or dangerous, mind you. We have a big reveal planned for the prom. You may remember also, that I was going to get her in shape?"

"I do."

"Well, that's why she's been wearing baggy clothes since the start of the year." I explained. "It's all part of the great lead-up."

Mr. Hunter looked very confused.

"I still don't understand!" he said in a somewhat flustered tone. "What are we missing?"

"Well, I guess we'll have to level with you." I responded.

I turned to Bethany and nodded.

"Lift your skirt." I instructed.

"I don't think-" Mr. Hunter began, but his wife cut him off.

"Honestly Joe, she's not going to strip. At least I don't think so, are you?"

I shook my head and smiled, as Bethany placed one foot on a chair and raised her dress over her knee, revealing a muscular, well-toned calf and thigh. Since she carried some excess weight for a few years, her basic muscle structure was a bit larger than normal. With her adding tone on top, her legs looked like they belonged on an ice skater. Not overly-muscled, but VERY impressive. To put it bluntly, she was built like a brick shithouse. The principal and his wife looked shocked, but it wasn't over yet. Bethany put her foot back down, and I had another suggestion.

"Why don't you take off that bulky sweatshirt, Sweetie?" I prompted her. "It's a bit warm in here, don't you think?"

She did as she was told, pulling it over her head to reveal a lightweight top underneath. It also revealed how small her figure had become. The two adults gasped, but it wasn't over yet. Bethany then lifted her top slightly, to reveal the tightest tummy they'd ever seen; complete with a washboard texture to boot. Women can't really get a six pack like guys can, unless they have 4.5% body fat or less, but this was damn close.

"Good lord!" Mrs. Hunter burst out. "You look like an Olympic athlete or a runway model! Jack, what did you do to her?!"

"Her waist is padded too," I added, "to make it look her ass is still huge. Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to say that in front of you."

The pair shook their heads in disbelief.

"But why all the secrecy?" Mr. Hunter inquired. "Why not just show off the new look at the beginning of the year?"

"Well, that's what everybody does every year anyway. Now, if the prom were in the spring, we might have gone that route." I said. "Since we have it at the end of November, I figured we could keep it under wraps until then. You're the only ones in school who know. We figured even if you barred us from doing the entire event with the masks on, it would still shock everyone."

"This is all highly unusual." Mr. Hunter remarked, as he pondered his decision. "Normally, you'd be right; I wouldn't let you in masked - especially with the way way it's all being whispered about - but since you told us the truth upfront when you were asked about it, I think perhaps I can make an exception this one time. What do you think, Peg?"

"I don't see why not." she replied. "As long as you keep us in the loop from here on out. No more surprises though, okay?"

"Fair enough." I agreed.

Mr. Hunter gave us both a warm smile, and nodded in approval as well.

"So... what's the plan?"