The Nudist Slave Resort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls had a few moments of panic. Were there members of this website watching them break into Steve's room livestream? Was the door to the house going to get kicked in any minute by a resort death squad? Lisa looked under the keyboard and was able to locate an admin account and password; they were able to log into the website. Quickly scrolling through the videos, they could see there was no live-view streaming of the house on the website. In those videos, they did find that all the clients that had sex with them had the client's faces where blurred out. Steve was editing content before uploading it to the website. Not that it makes things that much better; not only were they whored out as prostitutes, but they were all over the internet. Kim, who was a whiz on the computer, did a quick search on the internet and had no trouble finding several pirated clips of them from the website, all of them having sex for anyone to see.

They were all focused on the computer when they were started when Sally screamed. Lisa and her Mom, startled looked up to see what frightened Sally. On the wall was a calendar; it said Feb 2029. They all stared in shock. They had no idea that so much time had passed; it was over four years since they were enslaved!

Lisa said, "We have to make him pay; I'll kill the bastard if he's not dead yet."

"Why would he leave cash just sitting out?" Mother wondered.

"I think it was because the safe was too filled with money to fit anymore." Lisa theorized. "The bastard has been making thousands, if not millions, of dollars off us for years. Not only did he sell our bodies, but he has a Website, too. We're fucking porn stars!"

They found keys to some of Steve's other cars. One of us should get dressed in his clothes and go to the store to get clothing to wear. The others should wait here in case Steve returns; if he does, we will ambush him and tie him up if we can. If we can't, we will kill him.

I suggest going to the mall in Gaterville, an hour away; everyone knows us in Town, and they all think we are prostitute sluts. "I'll go there." Mother said, "I was the one who allowed Steve to enter our lives."

"Turn your collar around to hide the words," Lisa said, "So you're not degraded in public."

Mother returned four hours later, shopping bags in both hands. When she unlocked and opened the door, she heard the unmistakable sounds of someone having sex upstairs. Fearing Steve had returned home and was raping her Daughters, she quickly pulled a metal baseball bat she had purchased out of one of the bags and rushed up the stairs toward the bedrooms. Her Daughter Lisa was coming down the stairs, saw her coming, and stopped her just in time. "It's ok," Lisa said.

What's going on her Mother asked in a panicked tone. It's ok, Lisa said again; we were both feeling horny after you left and thought it couldn't hurt to take care of our needs while you were away. We each called up a client with a phone we found in Steve's room that we liked and offered them a freebie. The guy who I was fucking just left a few minutes before you pulled up; I can still feel his cum leaking out of me. Mmmm.

She could see cum dripping from Lisa's pussy and down her legs.

She had to admit, she was feeling horny herself. Lisa said the drugs that they were on for so long must have changed their sex drive permanently; Lisa didn't think she could go longer than a day or so without getting fucked anymore. Just then, they heard Sally scream out a long moan of pleasure as she came. Not long after she was escorting her client out the door, he was getting dressed as they were walking towards the door.

"No Blow job clean up," he asked

"Not for freebie, honey," Sally answered.

Once he was out the door and it was shut, Sally turned to them and said, "God, I needed that."

Mother was jealous, "What about me, she asked?"

I have the perfect idea Sally said; she left briefly and returned wearing her double-sided dildo; one end was in her pussy, and the other end was for fucking those clients that enjoyed anal penetration. Put yours on, Lisa; we will Double Penetrate Mom! Mom thought this was a great idea; in a few minutes, she was cowgirl riding her one daughter when her other Daughter was in her ass from behind. After 20 minutes of pure pleasure, they all orgasmed and collapsed, exhausted. That was wonderful; we will have to work that into our daily routine from now on.

"Enough fun." Mother said, "Get showers and get dressed. We have a lot of decisions to make." Mother also purchased a heavy-duty bolt cutter; with some difficulty, they were able to cut all their collars off without hurting themselves.

Showered and properly dressed, now sitting at the kitchen table deciding what to do next when they heard a knock at the door. Another client, they thought, but one of them looked out the window, surprised to see a policeman there. They nearly panicked, but Lisa calmed them down; let's see what he wants first.

Mother opened the door just a crack and asked the police officer what he wanted. She could see he was a state trooper, not a local police officer, which was good cause half the local police force were clients, bribes Steve gave out to keep them from busting his brothel.

"Are you Ms. Smith?" the trooper asked.

"Yes," Mother answered.

"Sorry to inform you, but your husband has been in a serious car accident; he's in a Coma now at Copperville General Hospital. It took some time to identify him since his driver's license wasn't on him, and it was lost at the accident scene but just recently found." The State Trooper informed her.

She thanked the officer for informing her and closed the door as he walked away. Turning from the front door, she broke out into a big smile and told her Daughters what had happened.

"Too bad he's not dead", Sally said.

"This works out well for us; if he died, there would be an obituary, the Resort would find out, and they would be here to pick us up," Lisa replied.

"But what if he wakes up?" Sally asked.

"We must ensure he never does," Lisa answered. "We will have to go to the hospital, fake we are concerned about him and have him transferred here, so we can take care of him at home, to keep an eye on him."

"I don't want that asshole back here, and I certainly do not want to care for him." Mother said.

"It's the best solution," Lisa answered, "He will be tied to the bed; if he wakes up, we can keep him from contacting anymore, Feed him the slop he forced us to eat for years, and when we have our plans in place, make sure his death goes unnoticed, unreported."

12