All Comments on 'The Nudity Laws Pt. 01'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good read.

I enjoyed this one quite a lot, it has some interesting thought's behind it, sexual and behavioural. i would love to see what else you have in mind for this line of thought.

BoobluvahBoobluvahabout 7 years ago
more more more

this story was amazing, there needs to be a part 2 and maybe things will spread all across the nation, or the the laws will get stricter and require total nudity at all times, maybe carrie gets bullied for pushing the agenda or for not pushing the agenda. so many possibilities. i can't wait to see what you decide for p

falcon29falcon29about 6 years ago
Part 2?

I know it's been a year and a half, but we need to find out what happened the next day.

The Judge's crusade seems a bit like the activists campaigning for no restrictions about toplessness now. "Free the nipple!", and such. I don't know if you want to incorporate the trend among some women to let their armpit hair grow wild, like most men do, but it's out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reverse psychology?

So the judge, doctor (principal) and disciples of the judge's church are using reverse psychology in the hope of persuading people socially acceptable nudity is "sinful"? This seems like a tough sell to me given the story opened by stating (pro-) nudity laws had been passed AND YET adoption of the approved behavior was gradual at best. I think there is an error in that logic somehow because it is usually the banning of an activity that forces it "underground" and seeing people continue doing it anyway. If simple nudity were approved, there would still need to be a massive education campaign to inform people of the revised etiquette on the matter and adoption of the new rules would be gradual. Look towards the World Naked Bike Ride as an example which is not even officially approved but, which in cities with tens of thousands of residents only 200 people participate. I think the WNBR events will continue and may grow in popularity but, only as long as people have fun doing it and nobody gets injured. If a religious person such as a priest or cardinal were to forego clothing as a sign of penance or dedication to their beliefs, I would find that inspiring and encouraging; depending on how well their story is told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the thing that really sucks about this fantastic story is that even five years later there is no part 2 or beyond

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
2026 Followers
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.