The Nut Parlor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy felt wonderful rubbing against me. Everything was wet. Her thighs squeezed my torso as she moved. The top of her pussy rubbed against my tip, teasing it closer to climax. Tufts of her hair added friction to it. I clenched my eyes shut, letting the feeling wash over me. Stroke, stroke, stroke. It felt better than any time I jerked off, sad and alone.

"Fuck, Mistress. You feel so good."

"Of course I do. I'm the fucking best."

"You are!"

"What am I?"

"The fucking best!"

"Again."

"You are the fucking best, Mistress!"

"This is what good pets can get. If they learn their tricks."

"Have I been good, Mistress?"

"Almost."

I panicked and peaked at her face. I saw a small smirk rise. The feeling was too much, too overwhelming. I was going to blow. I felt my balls tighten up. Ready to release what felt like days of pent of cum. Fuck, it felt so good!

And then there was nothing. She stopped. The feeling was gone. She wasn't even on me. With a big, ferocious grin on her face, she leaned down close to my aching, twitching cock. I watched intently on her lips, tunnel-vision not letting me see anything but her mouth. She opened her mouth wide, easily capable of swallowing the whole of me, with her tongue starting to slide out.

And she blew a puff of air on my tip.

My balls clenched, and I came... sort of. Cum only dribbled out in a pool on my stomach, but nothing else. No usual orgasm feelings. That was... new for me. I didn't know if I felt frustrated or exhilarated. Either way, I wanted more of her attention.

"Mistress?"

"You are okay, Scraps, not good. You still have some tricks to learn, and when you do, I may let you cum... or not."

She tossed the towel on me. "We're done today. Clean yourself up. You're disgusting."

"Yes, Mistress."

I wiped myself down. My ass was sore, and my now limp dick was aching for more. I put the towel away and made my way to the door. On the way out, she gave my ass a good smack, the sting making me a bit more excited than I expected. "If you're interested", she said, "you can join my obedience classes here. You'll become a good pet, and good pets get treats."

With a final wink from her, I turned and left. Contemplating what just happened, and trying to reconcile with why I enjoyed it.

12