The Odd Futa Hotel Pt. 01

Story Info
Femboy stumbles into occult futa nightmare.
11.1k words
4.7
7.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone! This story is going to be a bit of a proof of concept for my friend whose working on a futa on male game. This is heavy on the noncon. Basically two friends are living in a futa-dominated society out in a small town.

EACH ONE OF THESE SCENES WILL TAKE PLACE AS A GAME OVER. Meaning the MC made all the wrong choices and led to the worst outcome of each scenario.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I live in Clearwood, a small town deep in the woods. Nearby is a haunted sight. The Berry Hotel, old and abandoned, or so they say.

The Berry Hotel was run by a woman named Delilah Lafferty, descended from aristocratic family line that dabbled in strange and odd rituals. The Berry Hotel was a popular destination, known internationally! The reason being, many futas from across the globe could go there and enjoy lavish luxuries they could only dream of. Drugs, booze, and not to mention copious sex slaves. It was for the rich and poor alike, anybody could come and visit The Berry.

The staff of The Berry Hotel would regularly kidnap young men and sometimes women from Clearwood, usually 21 to 30. Some would post fake job interviews, some would stalk potential targets at bars, some would simply grab them off the street. The hotel was a plague on the town and long shunned by its citizens.

Delilah ran a shady operation out of her fake hotel, posing it as legitimate business, but everybody knew what was really going on there. One day, about twenty years ago, the hotel closed down after their scheme was busted by federal police. However, the day of demolition never came, and the doors never seemed to open again. Nobody ever saw anybody leave the hotel despite its lights off and its doors locked.

Some say on a late night you can see the hotel lit up like it once was. Some say if you enter those doors, you can never leave again...

----------------------------------------------------

My name is Jamie, I'm a 23 year old graduate visiting my hometown. My friend since elementary, Rob, was visiting with me. We were joined at the hip, our mothers like to say at least. We had always been best friends, there wasn't a day we were apart, we literally went to the same college together.

We were both a hit with the women too, futa or not. Rob and I were blessed with good bodies and effeminate features. I was always going for a punk aesthetic, long curly hair, leather jacket, plaid pants, big boots, etc. It didn't clash well with my clear skin, delicate nose, and plush lips. Rob wasn't too far off from me, he liked dressing like a normie though, white tee and tight pants. He had cut black hair that he took care of, it was silky and straight.

We had gotten back home after graduating to visit our parents and say farewell, life in the city was waiting for us and we were going to carve out our future together.

One night Rob and I were finishing up our drinks at the local pub and were walking back home. In the dead of night we saw the looming forest.

"Rob... you wanna check out the woods like we used to? We can see the old fort, see if there's anything still left."

"Man, the fort? I think most of it's probably gone..."

"Yeah, but like, we're probably not coming back here man."

"Eh... yeah fuck it, let's go."

Rob and I made our way up the old forest path we used to take. The forest was completely safe, rangers patrolled it regularly for bears and other creatures.

We silently walked the path until we got to our old fort. Scraps of old blanket and mushy cardboard all that remained.

It wasn't sad for us though, we laughed about all the times we shared in the fort. Talking about girls, plotting revenge on bullies, etc.

We stood there silently another minute.

"Jamie... we have to check it out before we leave town."

"Fuck no man."

"Come ooooon. Just once? You afraid of ghosts?"

"Hell yeah I am, that place isn't right, I'm not about to become a sex slave either for some weird ass occult ritual Delilah Lafferty has planned for me."

"You believe the stories?"

"You don't? We grew up in the same town right?"

"Come on dude, it's all BS. It was a bunch of rich perverted futas running a sex trade, that's it. Lafferty got shot by the cops, and the place was shut down. Only reason they don't demolish it is because the banks want it up for some reason."

"Don't care."

"Pleeeeeeease! PLEEEEEEASE! Dude it will be 5 minutes and then we'll leave, we have to say we did it before we died. Come on man."

I sighed.

"...Fine."

"YES DUDE! LET'S GO! Come on I know the way it's just over the hill."

We walked and walked another 10 minutes before we got over the ridge.

I shuttered at the sight of it. Quarantined off with chain-link and yellow tape. The derelict building stood before us. It's windows boarded and nailed. The building was blackened and peeled. An empty parking lot, and empty premises. It was haunting to look at, but equally monolithic. The hotel was 25 stories tall, and wider than a casino.

"Wooof, there it is Jamie, look at that thing."

"We got close enough, can we go?"

"You dare me to go in?"

"NO! Let's GO!"

"Fuck it dude I'm getting closer."

"No! Rob! Godamnit-"

He sprinted down the hill before I could catch him. I ran after.

He was pacing around the fence looking for a way in, despite my whining and moaning, he didn't listen.

He found a dugout in the ground, somewhere a fox or dog had buried their way in. He lifted the fence and crawled underneath.

Before I could protest... KRACK-KOOM! Lightning struck and rain poured.

"FUCK!" I yelled, "DAMNIT! ROB WAIT UP!"

"COME ON MAN! NOW WE HAVE TO GO!"

I ran after him, we made out way to the front entrance, the thick concrete creating a dry pocket in the middle of the storm.

"Why the fuck did I let you talk me into this?!"

"Oh come on dude, we'll leave right after the storm clears."

"Bro who knows how long that could be!"

"Alright alright chill. Let's just- hm... you smell that?"

"What?"

"That smell. Something smells really good..."

"Rob I don't smell anything man. You're having a stroke."

"No way. For real dude, I gotta know what that is."

"Rob! Do not go inside there, now I'm serious, I'll fucking leave you here if you don't cut this shit out!"

"Leave then bro! Damn!" Rob snapped, hand on the door.

The door opened with an ominous creeeaaaaaaak~

I stammered at the yawning darkness that awaited inside.

"Jesus it's definitely coming from in here. Hold on here dude I just wanna check it out real fast."

"R-rob, come on dude..."

"I said go man! I'll be 5 minutes, wait around if you want to but I gotta know what that is..."

Before I could say anything else, he disappeared into the darkness.

"Rob!" I whispered, I looked around me, all quiet minus the rain and thunder. The isolation began to set in. Panic began to grip me.

I sat and curled up, legs into my chest. I waited for Rob.

I waited.

I waited.

Almost 45 minutes passed before I texted him.

I waited again.

An hour passed.

I stood. I swallowed, and took a deep breath.

I stepped inside the darkness and held my arms out in front of me. I felt nothing. It was like I was passing through a void.

I walked for another minute before I saw a golden ray of light shining out of a hallway to the left.

I picked up the pace and hugged the wall. I peered around the corner and saw something truly shocking.

It was a grand lobby, a golden chandelier with a 30 foot ceiling. Red carpets. Ornate rugs. Well-polished tables. Fine furniture with flowery patterns. In the middle sat a front desk seemingly unattended. The desk was made of solid gold. Behind it sat a display of fine palm plants and exotic flowers. A massive running fountain behind it.

What the fuck?

Weirder yet, an oddly pleasant scent wafted towards me, this is what he was talking about. It was intoxicating, luring me further in. My legs moved on their own as I stepped around the corner and followed the scent. It was like the finest perfume spritzed on fresh baked bread. It was warm and inviting.

I stepped into the lobby, dwarfed by the size of the hotel. I looked up, walking past the plants and desk. The ceiling went on and on forever, I couldn't see the top of the hotel. It was an endless series of floors in this open floorplan.

I paused, and snapped out of my hypnosis, realizing how much in awe I truly was. This was place was abandoned! Why does it look like it's been cleaned and in constant repair?

Then the panic rose, realizing the implications. Could the stories be true?

My question was answered with the sound of a door opening and the clacking of heels.

I looked and saw a woman exiting a solid gold door.

She was 8 feet tall. Dwarfing me in her size. She had a messy bun with grey streaks in her brown hair. She was around 40 from the looks of it. Her eyes were a dark brown. She wore smart spectacles that sat on the end of her straight and long nose. Her laugh lines were deep and her lips nice and plump. She had a little weight on her too, clearly more from age than anything. She was busty though, really busty. I could see how big her breasts and ass were through her smart outfit, it seemed way too tight on her when she moved.

She was dressed in a black pinstriped blazer with a white button-up shirt. A black miniskirt with black leggings that showed off her thick and plump thighs. Her heels were bright red. Around her neck was a silver necklace with an odd latin circle inscribed in it.

As she came towards me, she got a few feet away before looking down at me with a serious look in her eye.

"May I help you?" She said, husky and low.

I stammered.

"No solicitors sir. We'll have to ask you to leave if you don't plan on staying."

"I... I... sorry I'm looking for my friend... Rob... he came through not too long ago?"

"Rob?... ah, that was quite some time ago. He's settling in well."

"Sorry?"

"He's entertaining valued guests currently, would you like to see him?"

"S-sure. Thank you."

"Mm. Manners, good. You'll settle in nicely here too. We like well-behaved boys."

"Uh... cool..."

"Right this way."

She turned and led me to the door she came out of. I asked a few questions with short answers in response.

"So... I thought this place was closed."

"Certainly not!"

"Oh. So how did this place stay open? I thought the cops shut it down."

"They tried. I had other plans however. Now the hotel is endless, a personal heaven for those who choose to stay."

"Ah." I said, brief. Very confused.

She led me down a series of narrow hallways with white and red hallways with floral pattern on the walls. Down the end of the hall I heard muffled... screaming?

"Everything okay in there?"

"Of course. It's a common sound here."

"What... what are they doing?"

"Your friend is entertaining guests, I already told you."

"Is HE okay?"

"Better than okay. He's found his purpose."

She walked ahead and held the door open for me, gesturing me inside. Waiting for me. The door released the sounds of... good god were they fucking in there? How many women were in there? It was a choir of sex moans in there.

Concerned I turned into the door frame. The woman stepped behind me and immediately put her hands on my shoulders, making sure I didn't turn away or run from the horror show in front of me...

"UUUGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! FUCK YES TAKE IT BOY!"

"Like that?! Like that? Huh?! Fuck yeeeeesss!"

"GOD HIS MOUTH IS SO GOOD!"

"His pussy just doesn't get any looser does it?!"

"Keep fucking him Lara! Just like that! Look at him squirm!"

I watched my friend, naked, hair matted, covered in sweat and cum. Surrounding him were multiple futa women, clearly older, all pudgy or out of shape, huge asses and massive breasts. The sweat and moisture hitting me all at once. Each of them equipped with a massive dick between their legs. My friend was on top of one pudgy futa, and was having his ass split between another skinnier futa who was behind him. A hairy futa was jamming her cock in his cheek over and over, skewing his head back and forth with her massive hand. The other five or six futa were in the background, lazily jacking themselves off. They were eating him alive. I went pale at the sight.

"Fuck, gonna cum again, swallow it boy." The hairy futa said calmly as she rocketed her cock ravenously forward like a piston and spewed cum inside his cheek. He eagerly swallowed it while the rest leaked onto his chin. More and more cum spewing inside him and hitting the floor.

"God that was good." She popped her dick out of his mouth.

The other futa under him, and behind him, were still clapping against his ass, dwarfing him with their massive bodies, his poor asshole getting ripped apart as they jammed their two cocks inside of him.

Rob moaned like a girl as they fucked the shit out of him, plapping him back and forth. Rob's eyes hazy looked up at me, confused.

"J-jaimee?..." He rasped, "J-GLMPH!"

"No breaks sweetie, come on now I'm close." Another massive futa came into few and shoved her cock inside his throat. He gagged as she skull fucked him.

The room smelled horrible, piss, cum, sweat, and whatever else coated the room.

The woman behind me dug her hands into my shoulders.

"See? He found his purpose."

"W-wh-what..."

"The hotel is still alive and well unfortunately for you and your friend. It's been a while since we've had such fresh and virile pussy in this place. You'll be very popular, you're much cuter than your companion."

An older futa came up to us. She towered over me in length and width. She was older, a little older than the woman behind me. She was completely naked, and was plus-sized. Her tits sagged but were still equally massive, along with her pocketed ass that jiggled when she walked. Her chest heaved. Her hair was curly and short and a shade of light grey.

"Who's this Delilah?" She cooed. Her voice high pitched and regal, like a 20s aristocrat.

...Wait... Delilah?! Oh no! THE Delilah?! The stories were true!?

"New one. He just joined."

"Ah! Delilah you MUST let me have him first! It's been far too long since I've had first taste."

"By all means Lauren. You saw him first after all."

"Mmmmm, I might keep him, that okay?" She asked playfully.

"Of course, do as you wish! He's new however, you might need to break him in."

"That's how I like it Delilah you know that..."

I froze with fear, were they gonna... like Rob???.... Oh god no.

I tried to move my body but it froze in place. Half from the iron grip Delilah had on my shoulders, the other out of raw fear.

Lauren walked over with a baggy of pills. She jammed her thumb in my mouth and held my jaw open. She opened her own mouth and lightly put a pill on her tongue.

Her old pudgy face rocketed towards mine and dove her tongue into my mouth. Her breath rancid as I gagged on her wet and rubbery tongue. Foul spit being force fed down my throat. I felt the pill fall into my stomach. Before I could even panic I felt my body melt. Delilah let go of me. Lauren caught me before I passed out and lifted me up in her arms. Cradling the back of my head as she continued to make out with me. She moaned so loudly into my mouth, exploring my mouth with her tongue, I could hardly breathe. With a trail of spit she pulled out of my mouth.

"Such sweet lips, you taste so good baby, I can't wait to make you mine."

My vision darkened as I looked up at her ugly grin. I passed out soon after.

---------------------------------

When I came to, my head throbbed, my senses were dulled. I felt comfortable however, I was lying on soft sheets and linens, better than I'd ever been on.

My eyes, heavy, swayed around the room, getting my bearings.

As I tried to sit up I realized I couldn't move. My legs were free but my arms were chained to the bed posts. Worse yet, I was stripped completely naked.

Confirming that this was in fact not a dream, and this nightmare was real. My jaw ached as I attempted to speak or yell, but realized a gag had been placed in my mouth. My mouth was taped up and inside my mouth was something made of cloth. It tasted weird and slightly salty.

I frantically looked around the room to see if I could loosen the bed posts or anything. I was on a king sized hotel bed with white sheets. The room fully furnished with art deco furniture and red velvet drapes. The wood fine and polished, and the floor clean and cool with a dark green carpet. The bedroom I was in was the size of a studio apartment, vast in its size.

The windows were closed, not an ounce of light coming in, yet the room was not dark, but a gloomy gray certainly, as if the morning light had just come in.

"Okay." I thought, "This is bad. I need to get out of this. I'm not all that strong but maybe if I pull enough... HRGH!"

I grunted and pulled on the chains as hard as I could, I felt my shoulders immediately burn as I struggled, nothing. The bed posts were tough old wood. My tiny 5'6 frame was not going to break it.

I breathed, trying to remain calm, but as I did the panic rose in me again as I heard the door quietly open. Thumping but quiet footsteps muffled by the carpet excitedly stalked their way over to me.

Looming over the bed was Lauren, still completely naked.

"Look who's awake! Your friend got awful dull after a while, I didn't want anyone stealing you either, so I brought you back to my room as soon as I could!"

"Mmmmph!" I screamed through the gag, eyes watering.

"Oh! Silly me, here let me..."

She reached over, two massive fingers, gripping the end of the tape and slowly/painfully pulled the tape off my mouth. I let out a gasp of cool air.

"I need-"

"Ahp!" She raised a finger, sharply cutting me off, "Water first, you've been asleep for hours, you need to hydrate."

She brought over a full glass of water to my mouth and cradled the back of my head. I didn't realize how thirsty I was until I took a swig. I chugged the rest of the glass down with no hesitation.

"Oh my! Look at you go!"

I gasped as she pulled the empty glass away.

"What do you say?"

"Thank... thank you... listen Miss...?"

"...Lauren."

"Miss Lauren, I-I'm not supposed to be here actually. I just came to get my friend and go. Our parents and friends are going to be looking for us and we won't tell anybody what happened or what we saw-"

"-Oh honey of course you won't! You don't need to worry about people looking for you either. Time works funny in here thanks to Delilah, I doubt they notice you're even missing yet!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you can be here forever and ever and not even a minute will have passed by out there. Why I've been in here for years now and I bet if I walked out those doors now I'd be right back in the year I came here!"

"How... how long was Rob here?"

"Hmmm, might have been almost a year since he wandered in like a lost puppy."

"A year?! I just saw him?!"

"Ahp! Lower your tone honey, I won't have my new boy talk to me in such a way."

"I can't... I don't... how the fuck?"

"Delilah cast a wonderful spell on this place just as our little operation was getting found. Poor thing, you didn't even know paradise was so close to you until now I bet!"

"Paradise?"

"Of course! This is heaven come true darling. We can fuck, drink, and live lavishly for years and years and not gain a single year of old age! It never gets boring either, Delilah always finds ways to spice things up. Just as I was getting bored with Rob for example, you found your way in and now you're here to brighten my life! God I've always been looking for a perfect sex slave, and I was just giving up, but you... you're perfect."

"Th...thank you..." I needed to get the FUCK out of here! "Could I possibly be let up? I-I'd like a chance to tour the hotel..."