The Nutcracker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you two are. Happy Christmas Stella and Toby. What did you give each other?" Mum kissed me as she greeted us.

"I woke up to the most amazing blow job." Toby was deadpan despite my jaw hanging and me going bright red.

"Good for you, love, good for you." I had never seen my mother so lost for words.

"I also got her this, but I hadn't had a chance to give it to her yet. Stella, I'd like us to be forever and not just for Christmas." Toby held out the most amazing ring; an emerald surrounded by diamonds.

I'm not sure if I said yes out loud or if my squeal and the way my arms wrapped around Toby, my lips pressing all over his face, answered for me. I had well and truly misjudged him when I first met him. He was not stuck-up and pompous. He was funny, and smart, and shy, and sexy, and so much more, but most of all, we were together. It may have taken some serious cracking of our shells to get us to this moment, but our pasts had helped shape our presents and our futures looked amazing.