All Comments on 'The Oasis'

by MrMikelobe1952

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jackbxxxxjackbxxxxover 19 years ago
Sweet Fucking Release!

I needed my release almost as much as the hero needed his. It was a wonderful climax to the story. I hope there are even more erotic adventures awaiting us both in the next chapter.

cymblinecymblineover 19 years ago
Incredible

I enjoy reading your story, what a tease. Nothing like getting to that heightened state of arousal and not being able to get your sweet realse. When he finally was able to let go, I was right there with him.

darkgoddess2478darkgoddess2478over 19 years ago
This proved entertaining

This was a very interesting story. I did enjoy reading it. Will there be further "episodes" to this story?

I am a fan of held ejaculation. When the man is allowed to actually cum, it's a better orgasm than he has had before.

It gives me an idea for a true to life story that I can post here.

Now for some rather critical feedback... I have to say there are still a few errors. The words are not spelled incorrectly, but they are not the correct words for the context of the story.

The part of the story about the camel seems forced a bit and I am not sure how to improve it at all. *shrugs*

That's my feedback. I can't make anything simple. *grins*

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanalmost 19 years ago
Bad Ending

Sorry Dude, but the ending of this sucked. Wham, Bam, Thank You Man/Maam, doesn't get it. I feel u should put more feelings and comedown (a little after sex erotica) maybe a fuck scene, wherein she instead of a completed blow job, a completed coitus, after the restraints she put on him, have him stop himself from ejac. until she has cum at least 3 times.

Erotica, Erotica, Erotica, is what makes a story exciting, esp. one that starts like this, and I did enjoy it until the 2nd pg.

Keep working dude,

Rudy

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 12 years ago
Excellent

Superb detail and idea but why does it finish so suddenly?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous