The Oathkeepers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paragon dropped his hands from Zoe and turned to Aegis. "Prepare her for me again. On the bed."

Zoe shrank back as she looked desperately between the two immense aliens. Aegis's eyes slid to her and his dark expression sent a chill down her spine. Her rebelling mind won out and she turned, not knowing where she ran, just that she needed to flee. She nearly made it the terrace doors before she felt a heavy hand grasp her shoulder. That giant arm wrapped around her waist and lifted her like she weighed nothing. She struggled against the immovable bulk of Aegis but he smoothly pivoted and stalked back across the room towards the huge bed. He dropped her and she bounced with a squeak. She tried to scramble back, across the yawning bed, but he grabbed an ankle and tugged her back.

"Gentle now," Paragon murmured as he moved to the side of the bed. He stretched like a golden cat on one side of the bed, his molten eyes twinkling with humor as he watched her and Aegis struggle.

"No, no, no," Zoe wept as Aegis grabbed her wrists and stretched them up above her head with one of his massive hands.

He straddled her, his legs on either side of her body, pinning her beneath him. Then he leaned his body over hers. His other hand snaked down brushing her breast, down further to press firmly against her belly. He dropped his head and brushed his lips against her ear. His cool breath sent shivers through her as he pressed her into stillness with his bulk.

"If you continue to struggle, I'll be forced to cuff you to the bed. Do you want that?" his voice was so low she felt it in her bones.

She stilled against him, and desperately scanned his face. His black and violet eyes watched her and she realized he was breathing hard as well. His heartbeat thudded against her own chest, matched her panicked, heaving breast. He still wore the hard, obsidian armor and she suddenly felt encased, completely surrounded by his cool, steady bulk. His large hand pressed into her. With his fingers spread, he completely covered her belly. She was hopelessly outmatched. He was easily two feet taller than her and his weight seemed as inevitable as gravity against her.

"I'm waiting," Paragon's voice broke in and Aegis jerked against her. He pulled his head back and began to slide his hand further down to her sex, though his other hand still held her wrists tight above her head. Paragon tsked, "No Aegis. Remember, she's sore. I think something gentler." His voice hardened slightly, "Taste her."

Zoe and Aegis sucked in a breath as one. Paragon chuckled, "Zoe, be good, let Aegis prepare you. I think you'll enjoy it," he flicked his eyes to the Onyx. "I know he will."

Aegis released her wrists and began to slide down the bed. Zoe moved to wrap her arms again around herself but again Paragon commanded, "Stop." She went limp, dropping her hands to her sides and clutching at the bedsheets as Aegis moved down her body.

She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to hold the tears in as she felt Aegis's hands on her thighs. Smoothly he slipped from the edge of the bed and eased his hands between her legs, forcing them gently apart. A breath hitched in her throat and she let out a soft sob. Aegis stilled for a moment and then she felt Paragon lean into her. His hand slid down the side of her breast. His light fingers traced along her skin, circling her breast and drawing her attention. As he swirled his finger around her nipple she bit her lip and Aegis resumed spreading her thighs.

The massive hands of the Onyx pressed her open tenderly. His fingers brushed against her sex, spreading her folds to the warm evening air. And then she felt his breath on her, and she sucked in a breath. She tensed and then Paragon dropped his head to her breast. As he took her nipple in his mouth Aegis kissed her moistening folds. She gasped and her body arched, chasing the pleasure.

Her world narrowed to only her body. Aegis's panting breaths against her heated folds rippled through her and she found herself pressing into him. His tongue slowly began to work into her. He licked up her slit, circled her little nub. He drew her out and slowly, ever so slowly she loosened beneath him. Hungrily he lapped at her folds, sucking and kissing gently and then circling her quickly swelling clit. Eventually he took it between his lips, suckling at her and she felt that winding tension taut in her center. Paragon mimicked Aegis on her breast, he tugged at her nipple, drawing a trembling moan from her lips. He chuckled against her breast, his breath cool against her skin.

"I told you, Aegis is very good," he purred against her. "Open your eyes," he commanded. Zoe flipped her eyes open. Paragon pulled away, leaning on an arm as he watched her. He brushed a hand along her breast again. "Yes, I want to see your lovely eyes as he sends you over the edge."

Zoe bucked as Aegis picked up the pace. She grabbed desperately at the bedsheets though her fingers ached to clasp at his massive head, press him impossibly closer into her center. His expert tongue eased into her entrance and he moved a hand from her thigh to her pussy as well. As he pulsed his tongue inside her he thumbed at her clit until she was arching in the bed as he drew high, needy moans from her. Every time she found her eyes closing Paragon would grip her breast, pinching a nipple in warning until her eyes flew open to meet his again. Every time she found his eyes the halo of black against gold seemed to widen.

"She's very close, Aegis," he murmured, still holding her eyes. "Can you feel it? Can you feel her quivering?"

Zoe began to keen as Aegis moved his mouth back to her clit, he pulled it into his mouth again and as his tongue swirled she felt the edge. She was going over it. She arched, grinding into his mouth and he hungrily obliged and finally released the tension within her. As she began to climax Paragon grabbed at her chin, holding her face inches from his and she couldn't break his dark gaze. She thrashed, found herself screaming as Aegis continued to hungrily lap her rushing juices. She finally grabbed at Aegis's head, delighting in the rough texture of the ridges that ran along his cool skin. She pressed him into her, grinding her hips against his eager mouth.

And then Paragon was tugging his pants down and crawling on top of her. Aegis's mouth left her shuddering folds, replaced by Paragon's hardened cock. Before she could register his movements he thrust into her. She arched again with a gasp of pain. His entire, huge length filled her tender entrance. He bottomed out within her and then was retreating, his length rippled within her as he pulled out, and then again brutally slammed into her. Tears sprang to her eyes and she pushed at his shoulders, trying to slow his thrusts.

As she squirmed beneath him, he growled and jerked her hands from him, pinning them on either side of her head. He leaned over her, a hungry grin on his face as he again retreated slowly. She felt every inch of him dragging and stretching her tight channel. When the head sat just at her entrance he paused, holding her eye. Then he slammed into her again, taking possession with a savage grunt. Zoe screeched and again tried to buck him off her but he ground into her, pinned her against the bed as he began to grind in slow circles against her.

"You'll get used to it. You'll grow to crave it," he grated as he began to thrust slowly again.

"You're hurting me," she gasped out as he moved against her.

"I know. You'll get used to that too," he smiled. His beautiful face dropped to hers and he nipped at her neck. She jerked beneath him as she felt one of his horns graze her cheek.

His pace quickened, his hips pummeled against her, insistent and impatient. Zoe felt her body going limp as it grew accustomed to his girth. She squeezed her eyes shut, tilted her hips slightly to match his slamming thrusts hoping to encourage him to finish quicker. Pleased with her response he released her wrists and wrapped his arms around her. His body pressed into her, holding her tight against him as his thrusts grew urgent and erratic. He grunted against her neck and squeezed her beneath him. And then he jerked, letting out a low growl as he pulsed against her. His wings flapped briefly and they lifted a few inches from the bed. Zoe gasped as his cock twitched with his release, with one last clenching thrust he erupted within her. She felt his molten seed fill her, gushing down her thigh to drip to the bed she hovered over. He'd wrapped his legs around her, held her still tight against his large body as his wings lazily flapped and he convulsed against her.

Zoe found herself clutching at him, marveling at the sight of the golden wings. And then they were dropping. She fell back into the bed and he landed heavily on top of her, knocking the breath from her lungs.

Paragon chuckled as he ground his spent cock within her. He glanced behind him, and Zoe followed his eyes. She blushed as she met Aegis's gaze. He stood back from the bed; his face again impassive as he watched.

"Would you like a turn, Aegis?" Paragon asked softly as he pulled out and rolled over in the bed. Aegis's face darkened. Paragon grinned at his expression. "I hate to leave you hungry, you've only had such a small taste." His face hardened. "But I think not. I find I'm a bit possessive of little Zoe. You may go. Relieve yourself in the Oasis."

Aegis dipped his head and turned on his heel. And then the giant Onyx was gone. Zoe lay frozen in the bed. Her exhausted body ached, rippled with the last remnants of the orgasm Aegis had given her. She watched as Paragon stood and padded across the room to the bath. Was this her life now? The treasured concubine of this savage alien king? She found herself looking longingly towards the door. Though Aegis was terrifying, he'd only ever been gentle with her. His looming presence was somehow comforting. She felt raw, her skin slippery with sweat and semen and saliva and tears.

"Zoe," Paragon's velvety voice called. "You need a bath." Zoe swiped at the tears on her cheeks and set her shoulders in stoic acceptance. She slid from the bed and followed Paragon.

~~

Aegis strode quickly down the corridor, Zoe's taste still on his lips. His cock was again throbbing against his leg with unspent need. He pushed away the picture of her engulfed within Paragon, her cries of pain echoed in his ears though. He tried to brush away the pang it left in him. Paragon was right. She'd learn to like it. The rest had. For a moment he'd seen a glimpse of it as Paragon held her to him and her eyes had fallen on his glinting wings. It was an honor to be chosen by Paragon.

Blindly Aegis entered the Oasis. The soothing waterfalls helped to drown out the sounds of Zoe's wails from his mind and he cast around. He spotted Wing in one of the alcoves, wrapped around a pretty pale Ruby. Her skin was nearly pink and she was small for a red, barely larger than Wing. Aegis felt the eyes of several of the flitting females of the Oasis slide to him. He had his pick. He was no Paragon, but he was Paragon's first Warden. An exalted Onyx.

Cloud, a deep Sapphire female landed next to him. "Aegis, it's been too long," she said, her voice husky. He looked her over. He'd had her before. She was pleasant. He studied her eyes, they were a dark, heavy blue. Too dark.

"Cloud," he nodded at her then turned away to survey the other females that eyed him. A small, pale Ivory named Awe winked at him, but her pale eyes weren't right either. None were right.

A hand slipped up his back and he jerked around to find Bell smiling up at him. Her deep bronzed skin shone in the light. He chuckled as he smoothed the feathers on her head. "I didn't know you were back," he said.

She smirked. "I returned only a few days ago." She stepped back as she took him in. "You're practically vibrating. Is this human so enticing?"

Aegis gritted his teeth. Bell grabbed his hand and pulled him after her towards a patch of lush grass, shaded under some trees. "I can smell her on you. So it's true Paragon is torturing you a bit for bringing her back marred?"

Aegis raised a brow as he let her push him to the ground. She began to pull at his pants, tugging them down and freeing his aching cock. She met his eye with a grin. "Yes, Wing and Scout have filled us in. Let's take care of this then," she grinned as she tugged her dress up and straddled him.

"It's an honor to serve Paragon. In any form."

"It's an honor," she sighed as she positioned herself over him and then sunk down onto his cock.

He hissed at the sudden pleasure of her slick channel enveloping him. As she began to ride him, he squeezed his eyes shut, focused only on the sensations of her tightness gripping at his member. Zoe's face kept flashing in his mind though. Bell placed a cool hand on his cheek and he opened his eyes. She stared at him, her smooth bronze eyes heavy with arousal.

"Nothing will hit the spot like you want. But let me give you this," she murmured as she rocked against him.

He swallowed, but nodded as he grabbed her hips, helped guide her along his cock. She threw back her handsome head and her loud moans sounded through the Oasis. Aegis watched her as she humped him, she hungrily chased her pleasure. He knew the eyes of the others in the Oasis only sent her higher. He wasn't stupid, his status, his size, was highly desirable. They all lusted after him. He wasn't sure how many children he'd fathered. Bronzes, Sapphires, Garnets, every color he'd fucked at some point had likely led to a few children. But he'd never be able to have a child like himself. He felt the emptiness that Paragon did as Bell bounced against him.

His climax hit suddenly and he bucked against her and she matched him, her long, wailing cries drawing a few laughs and claps from around the Oasis. Bell collapsed onto his bare chest. She ran her fingers along his muscled arms as she kissed his chest and ground her twitching pussy against him. He held her hips, shallowly thrust against her, forcing the last of his seed out. For a moment, he was relieved. Then his mind turned back to Zoe, alone with Paragon.

He squeezed Bell tightly then scooted from beneath her. His heavy cocked slid from her slippery folds and he dropped into one of the cool pools to rinse. Bell crawled up behind him and smoothed the water over his shoulder, running her fingers over the ridges along his head. She gently traced her fingers up the length of his wings, kneading at the coiled muscle where they attached to his back.

"Feel a bit better?" she murmured.

"A bit, thank you Bell," he nodded as he brought a handful of water to his face.

"Anytime," she purred.

~~

Aegis hurried to his own small suite off the Oasis. Tossing his dirtied armor into the laundry chute he rifled through his closet until he found his palace casuals. He tugged the smooth black pants on and laced the leather vest across his chest. His mind had gone to dark place as he considered Bell's words. She was right of course. Paragon had been punishing him since he'd arrived back to Homeworld with Zoe. Was it just because of her marred neck? He suddenly realized how weary he was, though it was late evening he itched to return to Paragon's suite. Though he'd been dismissed, his new role as Zoe's protector left him jittery. It was technically a demotion. A glorified bodyguard to Paragon's new human? But he couldn't find the energy to mind.

Did Paragon expect him to return and watch over them as they slept? Would Paragon reach for Zoe in the night? Likely. He was insatiable when her acquired a new human. Aegis ground his teeth, imagining Paragon crawling on top of Zoe, engulfing her again with his golden body. Her cries of pain or pleasure, both pierced him. He clenched his fists as he tried to push the vision from his mind. He resolved he'd check in. Just in case Paragon expected him back for the night to stand guard.

He stalked down the hall back towards Paragon's suite. At the large doubledoors two Garnets stood guard. He nodded at them and one eased open the door to the darkened suite. Aegis stepped inside and waited for his eyes to adjust. He found Paragon lounging on the chaise in front of the crackling fireplace. He raised an eyebrow at Aegis, then raised a finger to his lips and glanced down. Aegis sucked in a breath as he registered Zoe. She lay curled against Paragon's side, her hands clutched at his arm and her face was nuzzled into his shoulder. Paragon waved him over. Aegis tried to look away from Zoe, but her sleeping mind wafted against him, she was finally relaxed, sleeping peacefully. Her mind rose and fell in gentle waves against him.

Aegis padded quietly across the room and eased into one of the chairs across from Paragon. The Gilded studied him, a soft smile on his face. "Feel better?" he whispered.

Aegis dipped his head as he glanced to the fire. "Yes, thank you."

"You've grown attached to her," Paragon spoke the words that sat between them.

Aegis nodded. "And you're punishing me for it," he said softly.

"Yes." Paragon chuckled lightly. "She's mine Aegis. You've never had this response to another. Even sweet Sandra."

Aegis swallowed as he met his oldest friend's eyes, remembering the good-humored black-haired human. She'd died over thirty years ago. A blink of an eye for an Oathkeeper. Aegis had thought, for a time, that perhaps Paragon wouldn't ask for another after Sandra. But then, his need had surfaced again as the grief over her loss faded.

"I know. I'm sorry," he whispered.

Paragon smiled as he ran a hand tenderly through Zoe's hair. "She's exceptional. Exquisite as you said."

Aegis nodded as he studied the sleeping woman. "Do you ever regret what you do to them? Taking them against their will?"

"Do you?" Paragon asked as he raised a brow.

"I never did before. We give them so much more in exchange. Long life, a cherished existence."

"Indeed. But she is different? Should I give her back?"

Aegis gulped, still drinking in Zoe's lovely, flushed human face. "No."

Paragon chuckled. "You're smitten. This will end badly."

"I know," Aegis rasped out as he tore his eyes from Zoe and met the gilded eyes of Paragon.

"Her life is so short. So fragile. I want only to have her learn to love Homeworld. Love us," Paragon mused. He cocked his head. "I'll make you a bargain. You aren't to touch her unless I say so. But you will be her companion. Care for her, Aegis. If after a year she chooses you, chooses us then you can have her. But no touching before then. That massive cock of yours will not ruin her for me."

Aegis swallowed a laugh, unsure if Paragon was being serious. "Chooses us? You mean you'll give her a choice to return to the confederation?"

"Yes. If she chooses to stay here though, then you'll finally have your turn with her. She'll be free to choose whoever she wants."

"You're serious?"

"Deadly serious." Paragon leaned forward slightly; his golden eyes hard. "But if you break your word and sully her behind my back, I will kill you. You may be my blood, but I'm still Paragon and my word is law. Do you accept this Oath?"

"I do," Aegis said without a second thought. "I vow I will not touch her unless you command it."

"As Keeper, I accept your Oath. To break it is death."

Aegis's heart hammered in his chest as he stared at his cousin. His greatest friend and rival. To break an Oath was unthinkable. And so, he would wait a year. That unfamiliar feeling of hope rushed within him. Zoe would be his. He knew it in his bones.

12