All Comments on 'The Oathkeepers Ch. 05'

by SkuldTheNorn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another brilliant chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just perfect! I’m hooked on your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They must have a different concept of what defines love because there’s no way that the Paragon actually loves her, he’s a depraved monster. Btw, you left off “Non Consent” in the Tags

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 3 years ago

It's a great story, though incredibly frustrating and repulsive. I keep waiting for Zoe to catch a break or for Aegis to stand up for her. If all of this doesn't have him coming to her defense, what will?

Curious to find out when Zoe will start to read his emotions because I think she can. And of course, the implication is that she will be able to procreate and make more Gildeds and Onyxs. Hopefully only with her mate and not with Paragon. He is vile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing! Can't wait for the next part where Aegis finally stands up for Zoe or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this story and I love the chemistry you've created between Zoe and Aegis. I'm dying to read the next chapters, so much so, that I've reread ch. 1-5 three times. I'm so curious to see what will happen in the morning! So sad that he can't have any Onyx offspring and that their entire species is dying out. Hoping for a possible plot twist on that, but that's just because I'm a sucker for happy endings. You're a great writer and I hope you continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes, Paragon is repulsive and sadistic, and I believe that is what makes him a believable "man". He needs to feel cherished by everyone, and especially by the one he has taken to be a substitute mate. How would he just roll over to Aegis' wish to fuck his treasured slave, especially when the Onyx has never felt that way before about any other human. That would be too out of character for a being who always gets what he wants when he commands it.

I do like that Zoe is a quick study and it shows, and I like that she'll do what they want to survive, and knows that her mind remains guarded while she goes through the ordeal. The love...square(?) does not bode well for Aegis and Zoe; Paragon would rather kill both of them or give Zoe to Bastion at the end of the year than let them get away with HEA.

And no I don't think that this one human (the very FIRST out of 27?!) should miraculously be able to have alien Onyx and Gilded babies. That makes about as much sense in this story as making her submission into the magic dick trope and it would be a cop out. Just my 2 pennies. -lilmeow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkuldTheNorn@SkuldTheNorn
My completed story Joining the Pack was my first foray into erotica and the werewolf genre. Next is the SciFi, more reluctance focused story: The Oathkeepers, about Zoe, a human captured by a race of aliens. I also have a story for the 2021 Halloween Contest: Of Witches and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES