All Comments on 'The Oathkeepers Ch. 08'

by SkuldTheNorn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShibariKittenShibariKittenalmost 3 years ago

I love it!!! I can’t wait for Aegis to stop seeing Zoe as a pet human who can’t do anything (or finding her intelligence mildly amusing). He needs to see her as an equal if he ever wants to get her completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please keep going I am so in love with this story!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 3 years ago

I know this is necessary, but it's also necessary for Zoe to admit her lesser intelligence and experience. She had to make a stand so he would truly consider her opinions and unique and novel ideas. As a human, she won't automatically say what won't work or can't be, and she'll discover something helpful and new. But Aegis is old, wise and experienced. She needs to trust in him some.

I hope you write the next parts quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ive never been interested in non-human/sci-fi work but i stumbled into it some weeks ago and im completely captivated by this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it! I feel like there should be another chapter between paragons death and this scene but the story is awesome. I’m hooked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkuldTheNorn@SkuldTheNorn
My completed story Joining the Pack was my first foray into erotica and the werewolf genre. Next is the SciFi, more reluctance focused story: The Oathkeepers, about Zoe, a human captured by a race of aliens. I also have a story for the 2021 Halloween Contest: Of Witches and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES