The Objectification of Men Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had begged, pleaded her to let him cum just one time but she had only looked at him as if he had said something funny. She had kept playing with the speeds watching, comfortably seated in her armchair, his cock growing red and throbbing furiously. She had allowed his cock only a five-minute break, calming down a little his raging boner, before activating the vibrator again. The last round at the highest speed had him collapsed on his side on the carpet, writhing and sobbing.

She stood up, calmly walking towards him. Maybe she had enough and was time for the Down button to be pressed. He didn't know her fun had just begun.

She crouched down and gripped his hair at his roots, tugging hard to make him resume the kneeling position. Panting and still sobbing he did so, even though a bit clumsily; it was not easy moving with his hands cuffed that she checked with another tug. She positioned herself at his back, trailing softly his throat. Then, she grabbed his jaw, forcing his head up to look at her.

"I didn't know I had a crying kink. But you look even more handsome when tears run down your face," she whispered, smoothing a thumb over his cheek.

He couldn't look away from her. "Please-please-please...." He begged, have mercy he thought.

"Please what?" she asked, crouching down again to release the head of his cock from the vibrator and playing with it. His cock looked angry and impossible hard. She traced his length, so slowly he started to cry again, and continued caressing his heavy balls. The skin was tense there and for a moment he was sure he was about to cum even with the cock-ring on, but she withdrew her hand and he couldn't do nothing more than buck his hips up in search of her touch again.

"Oh! You want to rub your poor cock?" she cooed, mocking him. "Why didn't you say so?" She grabbed a decorative pillow, full of embossed embroidery, and let it fall in front of him. His lips quivered.

"What are you waiting for? Rub on it," she instructed.

The friction was almost unbearable, nonetheless he rocked back and forth against the pillow, spreading his precum and lube on it.

"Please... oh Goddess- please may I-" he pleaded.

"You want to cum? You're so greedy!" She circled him. "What about me? What about what I want?" she asked, her tone angry and cold.

Her hand found its way into his hair again. "Do you know what I want?" Her grip was harsh and unforgiving, "I want to see you cry more."

And he did cry. Every time his cock bumped into a pearl or a particular hard embroidery on the pillow he wailed.

She walked around him, pressing her hands on his shoulders. "I know you can do better," she said and pressed harder, humming as he moaned. "Hump it as if you really want to cum."

"Fuck, I can't! Please!" That's it, he thought, that's the moment his cock would fall off.

"Don't you want to cum?" she mocked him again. His whimpers and his tear-stained face were simply a delight. She felt her pussy throb while she took off her soaked panties, letting them fall to the floor.

"Hmmm...ah!" He humped the pillow harder, showing her all his despair, the urge that was consuming him.

But it was not enough.

She released his hair. "I'll show you how to hump something like you mean it."

She wasted no time; she threw him down, turned him over and straddled him in a matter of seconds. The position was quite uncomfortable due to his cuffed wrists under him, his back forced in a weird angle but she didn't care. His cock smoothly slid between her wet folds and she begun to hump it with a force he didn't believe she was capable of, putting all her weight on his hips and hungrily grinding on his length.

"AH- Ahhh!" he moaned and she just smirked down at him. "Goddess please, oh pleaseee!" He was there, a second away from cumming for the umpteenth time. "May I cum? Pl- please!"

"You may not," she chuckled. Then she firmly grabbed the base of his cock, and engulfed his swollen tip before sinking down on him. There was no patience in her movements, nor mercy. The scream that was about to escape from his lips was immediately muffled by the panties she unceremoniously stuffed inside his mouth. The sweet taste of her juices made his eyes roll back. The overwhelming feeling was too much and at the same time, not enough.

Every part of him ached, not only his cock but every single muscle, worn out by the constant tension and denied satisfaction. Despite this he couldn't stay still this time, not even with the iron grip of her thighs around his hips. She rode him like he was one of those mechanical bull, rubbing her clit, moaning and shacking until she reached her orgasm.

His head was spinning, clouded by the never receding pleasure he had no escape of. A blackout was almost welcome at this point, but the intense painful jolt on his prostate startled him, waking him up and taking away every chance of release a moment before he was about to burst, like a vicious grip inside him that sucked every feeling of pleasure and left behind only exhaustion.

"Such a needy toy! Is that why you were returned?" she tsked, disapprovingly. "But don't worry. I'm not gonna do the same. You're a pretty good fucktoy, after all. My personal handsome dildo."

***

"Buy second-hand they said! It's as good as new they said," she muttered frustrated, shaking hard the remote. It has been only a month she had him and it already was giving her problems!

The little thing wasn't working. The Up button was fine, it was the Down button that wasn't doing his job. She had tried everything she could think of, but the erection of her toy was still there.

He was tied up to a chair, hands behind the back and ankles tied to the chair's feet. The only part of his body he could really move were his head and his hips that he had bucked up no-stop since she had her second orgasm of the day riding him in her favorite position.

He was quivering and shaking, eyes squeezed shut as he breathed heavily, sweat all over him as if he had been running a marathon all day long and the trace of her release almost dry on his cock.

El pressed the button again and smiled as he jerked and moaned, arching his back and humping the air with no relief.

A sight to see.

Still, that was not the reaction he was supposed to have. Both the buttons just made him more desperate to cum, a tiny bit closer to climax.

Another jolt and he begged her again. "Pl- pleaseee!" he sobbed.

She knew she had to call the Customer Care Service, but on a second thought, she was having so much fun, wasn't that the whole point of her purchase?

"What a helpless little thing..." She pressed repeatedly the buttons on the remote while he struggled and squirmed like a fish out of the water. An idea was already formed in her mind.

She kept pressing the buttons, so hard she was close to break both the remote and her toy.

"Mmh... AHHH!" He almost chocked trying to take a deep breath, while his whole body shuddered from the intensity of the jolts that hit him. His abused cock twitched and the long vein on it pulsed angrily. Everything told her he was near his breaking point.

She stroked him and carefully removed the cock ring, pulling out of him a stream of mewls and whines. Another jolt and his head dropped back, his body tensing all over, probably he wasn't even fully aware he no longer had the cock-ring around him.

Another stroke. Another jolt.

He writhed and, as soon the first drop of cum spurted out of him she dropped his throbbing cock, giving him time to savor the bitter taste of a half-ruined orgasm.

His heart beat was so loud even El could hear it, his mouth curved in a displeased frown, tears of despair rolled down his face.

"Again."

This simple word was enough to make him shoot his eyes wide open, shook his head and struggle against the ropes. She burst into an unrestrained laughter. His facial expressions were so fucking funny. What did he expect? That he really would be allowed to fully cum, that he wouldn't be a powerless silly toy in her hands, a victim of his own needs?

"That's why I chose you, at the Warehouse I mean. You know what they say, pick a man who makes you laugh."

12