The Obsidian Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the Panthers approached me, his hands reaching up to caress my breasts again. The other moved behind Sara, his hands sliding down to explore the curve of her ass. And then, in one swift motion, they stripped off my thong and pushed Sara's hips out, opening her up and pushing his hot hard cock against her wet pussy lips, opening her and sliding into her soft wet warm body.

The two of us were now completely exposed, our bodies on full display for the Panthers to enjoy. And yet, we felt no shame or embarrassment - only a deep desire for the pleasure that was to come.

As the men began to touch and caress us, Sara and I kissed again, exchanging the last remnants of the Panther's release. We were lost, our bodies intertwining as the men pleasured us in every way imaginable.

Time stopped as we explored each other, lost in a world of sensual delight. And in the end, as the men finished with us, they were replaced by others who took us on the dais, doggy style, missionary, cowgirl -- it was all done, and all enjoyed, their naked bodies and ours reflected on the shiny floor, our bodies moving in perfect synchronicity with each thrust, each grind, each slide. And as we reached the peak of pleasure, we collapsed onto the stage, our naked bodies slick with sweat and pleasure.

12