The Obstacle Course Bett Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Encouraged by our pleasure, I increased the speed of my thrusting as I used her hips to remain steady. Melissa moaned throughout and the tightness of her pussy was complemented by how wet she was starting to get. Her face was planted on the bed with her hair covering so I couldn't see her too much but her moans were getting louder with every thrust of my cock.

"Oh please yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Listening to her words, I pushed into her hard and watched her ass ripple as it made contact with my body. The moans were replaced with shorter yelps as the thrusts became shorter and harder and her pre-orgasm juices started to coat my cock. Wanting to see her pleasure, I leaned over and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her up. Melissa's eyes were closed but her mouth was wide open, unable to prevent her pleasurable moans escaping. She now rested on her hands being on all fours.

I continued to thrust into Melissa and the blonde continued to moan loudly. This was a girl who loved to get fucked and I could see her biting her lip as my cock move through her. The pairing of her moans with my groans made a beautiful symphony that melded with the squelching of her juices.

"Oh Christ, you feel amazing. This pussy is great." I groaned as I started to speed up my thrusting.

"Just... yes. Just there... just keep... there! Ohh, I'm so close."

Melissa finished her sentence with a scream as I sped up my thrusting to power into her as much as I could. Her moans did turn into screams of 'Oh yes' and 'Fuck me Matt' and her hand punched the bed. Melissa started to push back into me to match the rhythm and a thwacking noise filled the room as our bodies hit each other. Melissa screamed out loud and her voice broke as the orgasm hit her. She collapsed down onto the bed so her voice was muffled by the duvet as her body shook with pleasure.

We were coming to the end and I knew I wanted to get to my end off. Her top was on the bed but she was on her knees still with my cock inside her pussy. I gave her ass a little slap before returning to thrusting inside what her. I picked up up the pace, which caused Melissa to yelp more, and I could feel myself getting closer. I moved one hand to stay on her ass and feel her soft cheeks as I pushed into her. The slapping of skin on skin got louder and I could feel my balls start to tighten.

"I'll gonna cum."

"Mmm yes, fill me up!" Melissa whispered between moans.

I held onto Melissa tightly as I made one final thrust and shot my first burst into her pussy. It was now soaking due to all her juices but it didn't take long for all of mine to join hers. I emptied my sack inside her before collapsing back into the bed.

Melissa laid on the bed and showed off her pussy with the cream of my juices seeping out of her. After a moment, she rolled over onto her back and looked at me with a smile on her lips.

"That was very good, I'm a real prize winner tonight." she said with a laugh.

Melissa took me by surprise by moving up my body and placing a soft kiss on my lips. She didn't attempt to slip her tongue between my lips but she held her lips to me for a minute. She jumped off the best after pulling away and walked to her discarded clothes and getting dressed.

"We'll keep that little kiss our little secret. Maybe I'll slip my tongue in next time."

"I look forward to it. Until then..." I replied before placing my finger on my lips.

"Good boy! No wonder you're so in demand with the girl."

"Really? How many are lining up?"

"Well I know that Willa, Katie and Julianne all want to take you for a ride."

This brought a smile to my face as I'd always had a crush on Katie Cassidy.

"Well we will see what the day brings, huh?"

Melissa nodded her head before walking towards the door. She stopped before reaching it and blew me a kiss.

"You have a little fantasy about her and I'll take Emily to my room for a night of eating my pussy."

With that Emily walked out of the room leaving me to look at the door, wondering if Emily will come to the room tonight.

12