The Odd Futa Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned wide and snapped her fingers again, the mark glowed blue once more.

"OOOOOHHGHHGHGH0OOOOOOHHHH!" I sputtered out, literally screaming like a pornstar getting gangbanged. Massive ropes flew all over her body, covering her tits.

"Bad boy!" She laughed, "You'll have to clean that off for me later won't you?!"

"Y-YES GODDESS!"

"That's right! Now take this goddess' load you hot little college slut! UGH!UGH!UGH!UGH!UGH!UGH..." She grunted in desperation as she unleashed a final volley of fucking against my rear. Her clawed fingers dug into my supple ass.

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!

WHAP!!!!!!!!

"UUUUUUUUUUGHHHHNNN!" I groaned as she roared with a guttural dominance, exploding another hot load right inside my ass, my belly was fully and bloated with her cum. My belly stretching even further with the next pungent blast of cum.

She stood and let me flop onto the floor, still twitching. Her cum leaking from her cock. She swiped off a remaining dollop with her long index finger and forced me to suck on it. I got her finger clean.

"Get on the bed and get on your back, I'm gonna fuck your throat again."

"Ye...yes goddess..."

That day we fucked in every position, fucked and carried around the room, fucked doggystyle, fucked in missionary, fucked every which way. We 69'd each other, we fucked each other, she let me fuck her beautiful hairy asshole that sucked me in with such loving warmth!

I came in seconds.

She held me upside down and made me suck her cock again. She would throat fuck me every which way.

She planted my face on her hairy ass and made me lick and suck on it. My hands grasped her firm and fat ass as I made out with her butthole like my life depended on it while she jacked off and shot a load onto the floor.

She made me lick her armpits, between her thighs, between her tits, everywhere. I licked it up like a good boy, like I should be.

A day passed before I was fully broken by her, this fat old witch. A week passed before I forgot who I was before the hotel. Years passed before I forgot my humanity entirely. I was her sex slave, her boy, her servant, her everything. I was so happy. I was so happy...

-----------------------------

GAME OVER!

Tune into see the continuation of this story! It will take place after he gets free from the bed and makes a mad dash for the exit!