The Odd Futa Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sweetie of course you can! Later though, I can't have you trying anything or running off. So we're going to break you first."

"B-break me?"

"Yes darling! I need you relying on your new mommy to keep you fed and safe, can't have you thinking about the other sluts in this hotel or god forbid some rancid girl outside. No, you need someone with... experience. Someone mature. Someone like me..."

She groaned and slid her hand down to her comically large dick between her legs. Slowly stroking it as she licked her lips. A fear response pinged in my brain, fear and panic rose in my gut. I had seen futa before, just as any other woman would pass me down the street. Among futa these women were amazons. That thing between her legs could not fit in me. I saw what they did to Rob, I couldn't let them do the same to me!

"I-I don't think I want that ma'am! I think I'd like to leave!"

"That's what they all say..." Her demeanor shifted, hungry, desperate, "Then they stay with us forever..."

"Ma'am please I'm not into this and I really want to leave."

"So you say" She let out a throaty chuckle. Her soft hand began to caress my chest, I shuddered at her touch.

"I think..." Her hand drifted up and down my smooth torso, "I think what I'll do first... I'll jerk off your cute little dick, make you squirm. Then I'll put two fingers in your ass, and then I'll make you cum again...and again... and again... then when you're nice and weak... I'll take you. I'll shove my big cock up this tight little ass and make you mine. Then every day, every minute, you're going to be servicing this perverted old woman. You'll be licking my pits, eating my ass, drinking my cum, whatever I want, whenever I want. I'm going to be doing things to you that you didn't think were possible. Doesn't that sound nice?"

I cringed as she continued to stroke my body up and down. I let out a strained and panicked groan.

"Please ma'am-"

"Quiet." She shut me up, glaring into my soul. "This is happening baby. Accept your fate."

She walked over and slapped the duct tape on my mouth again. I began to struggle viciously. I kicked my legs in the air. She simply smiled at my futility and waited for me to calm down.

Once I slowed down she caught me by the legs, rubbing her massive hands up my thighs, back and forth, her fingers creeping up my waist. Repeating the motion for another minute before sliding her hand up and grabbing my shaft. Enveloping it entirely in just her palm.

I was immobile, her palm was warm and soft, hypnotically stroking it ever so slightly, delicately. I turned my head away from her and shut my eyes. As much as I tried to resist, the pleasure was slowly building. I hadn't gotten laid in months. No matter how scary this was, her handjob couldn't be ignored.

"Mmmm?" She crooned, "Not good enough for you honey?"

I ignored her, putting up whatever resistance I could.

"I'll try a different approach then."

She went to the side table and pulled a bottle of lube. It was slightly pink though, odd color for it.

"What's that?"

"Lube. With a little 'spice' added."

She grinned and poured the entire bottle on my rapidly stiffening cock. She massaged it into my cock, rubbing it under my balls, using both hands to lather me up well. Her soft hands exploring my genitals, coating every inch of me, even sliding a little on my taint.

Suddenly the more she lathered it into my skin, the more my dick started to go numb, along with my balls. My taint even began to get cold.

"What... what's in that?"

"You're starting to feel it aren't you? It's a little aphrodisiac of sorts. Something Delilah whipped up for us..."

She pulled her hands away from my dick. The lube doing it's work. The numbness was replaced with a slight tingle, like my cock was being lightly tickled with the ends of a million feathers.

"It makes you EXTRA sensitive. Just the push you need..." She breathed, "Tell me honey, does this feel good?"

She reached forward and lightly lathered what remained on both my nipples, circling them and fondling them. Her middle and index finger pushing on my areolas. I bit my lower lip, holding back a moan. My hips bucked upwards, my legs went perfectly straight.

"Hmmm? That's good isn't it."

She harshly pinched my nipple, painfully pulling them upwards.

"GAH!" I let out a high pitched squeal. She rolled them between her thumb and index finger. "ST-STOP! PLEASE!"

She let go, letting me drop back on the bed, panting.

"That got a reaction didn't it? Feel good?... how about this?"

She locked her thumb and index finger forming a tight ring around the base of my shaft. Softly pumping it up and down my cock.

"AH! F--FUCK! FUCK!" I shot my hips upward, she giggled at my reaction.

"Good?" She began slowly pumping up and down. It was pure electricity surging through my dick and balls! My legs were writhing in sensitive pleasure. I began shuddering and panting.

"Yeah. I thought so. Now... how about this?"

Her other hand moved to my tip and began swirling her massive palm around and around the helmet of my cock. Teasing and stimulating in all the right spots.

"GUH! OHMYGO- S-S-S-S-STOPP! PLEASE! AUGH!" My arms flailed and fought against the chains, my legs began to kick.

"You know I won't do that honey~ Lie there and take it for me. Come on..." Her fingers squelched and twisted up my shaft, faster now, picking up the pace. Her hand furiously swirling now. She was matching my rising pleasure with expertise. My balls were pounding with my own heartbeat. My toes curled into the sheets.

She got on the bed, weighing it down as she scooted closer to me. Matching my moans and pleas with a low husky moan in response.

"G-GOD! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! STOP!"

She laughed, cackled even, going even faster now. Her palm and fingers dancing on the head of penis, her fingers rapidly working my dick up and down, up and down, *fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap...!*

"UUUUUGH! UUUUUGH! UGHHH! AUGH!"

My hips shot upward, she pulled her palm away and aimed my cock at my own chest. I EXPLODED with cum, too much to bear, I went lightheaded, cross-eyed, my mouth silently screaming with ecstasy. Long hot ropes landing on my chest, even one landing on my face. My arms flexing as I pulled hard on the bindings on my wrists.

"Good boy! There we go! Look at that!" She wrung out the rest of my cum, tightly and painfully pulling on it, letting the rest flow out.

She pulled her hands away, I nearly passed out again right there. My body collapsed and flopped back onto the sheets. My chest heaving up and down.

"I knew you were perfect. Your reactions are just too good... Now then..."

As I lay there panting, drooling, dizzy, I felt her push her hands up my ass and up the back of my thighs, making my pull my knees on either side of my chest. My ass spread.

Shortly after she spread lube right on my asshole, making me perk up in fear.

"W-wait..." I panted.

"This is going to happen either way sweetie, nobody's coming. You may as well give up."

"N-not t-there... AUGH!"

She JAMMED two long fingers right up my well lubed hole, slowly squelching inside of me, going right up into my prostate. It felt like I was going to piss right there. I squirmed underneath here as she rotated her fingers inside me, buried in my ass at the knuckle.

"OOOOOOHHHHG!" I moaned as loud as I could, causing her to only dig her fingers harder into my ass, getting me to seize under her. My mouth fully agape.

"Ooooo, I love that reaction baby, keep it going..." She began to twist her fingertips, driving them harder and harder into me, stabbing and prodding.

Her hand reached up and grabbed the base of my dick, squeezing it tightly.

"Hold still. This is just an appetizer."

She held me up off the sheets by my painfully erect cock.

She began to slowly move her fingers in and out of me, sawing them back and forth, ignoring my wines and groans. She could barely pull her long and thick fingers out, I was so tight, but after of about 5 minutes of stretching she began to twist her fingers in and out of me with ease. It soon became a loud/wet fluid motion of her hand corkscrewing inside my ass. Slowly but with a steady pace and rhythm, making sure I was nice and loose for what came next.

"Look at thaaaaat~" She breathed, "So nice and loose for me, that feel good boy? Hmm?"

"uUUUUUuuuugh! GuuuuuuuuUUUUUh!" I would arc my moans each time she stabbed my prostate, making sure to painfully accentuate each push against it. Firm and slow.

"Yeaaaah I bet it does, it's gonna feel even better later. But for now..." She hilted her wet fingers inside of me, the aphrodisiac coating my insides now, making each hit to my prostate double in sensitivity. With her slick hand she began to slowly jerk me off again. My tip still electric and receiving no break after my last orgasm.

"OH!" I jolted as her palm wrapped around my tip lightly, teasing it, swirling it, then launching down on my shaft again.

No pauses or slowing down this time though, she started twisting my cock at rapid fire pace!

*FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP....!*

Her fingers still glided in and out of my ass, slowly, much slower than the pace she was jerking me off at.

I struggled against the chains again. Going insane as her thick palms rubbed rapidly against my cock.

"GUUUUUH! UUUGH! STOP! PLEASE!"

"Mmmmmmm~" She moaned, "Feels so gooood, doesn't it? Feel your ass melting yet?"

Exactly as she described, my entire lower body felt as though it was melting into the sheets. The only sensation was the insane electricity building inside me and wrapped around my dick, pumping it up and down. Otherwise my entire waist was simply numb.

I could tell I was close again, and she could do. She hilted her fingers down to the knuckle again. Rubbing my prostate without pulling out. Making my hips fly upwards to get away, only to have her fingers drive up and stab even harder.

She cooed playfully as she ruined me.

"Mmmm? Gonna cuuuum?"

"Y-YESS! FUCK! UUGH! UGH!..."

"Mhm~ Mhm~ Cum for me darling, submit."

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH! FUCK!"

I exploded once more, more than before somehow, more of it hitting the cum staining my skin already! She roared with laughter, watching me pathetically cum for her again. Continuing to push inside me, as if stabbing my prostate was pushing out the rest of my cum, that spewed softly out of my tip now, like lava flowing down my shaft.

"THAT'S a good boy!" She chortled, "Get it aaallll out..."

I twitched out the rest of my cum, letting it fall. I heaved with exhaustion. Two loads and I was spent.

I jolted as she pulled her fingers out of me with a wet POP!

I fell to the bed, drooling, the aphrodisiac was doing its work too well.

Lauren wiped her hands off and grabbed some more drug from her side table, it was in an old 20s glass vial with a stopper, as if it were fine whiskey.

"Delilah truly is a saint! She procured this herself and mastered the art of brewing with it. Pleasant smell... pleasant feel... and easy to reproduce. The best part though..." She took off the stopper and began to chug half of the bottle with loud gulps. She gasped in satisfaction, as if it were water on a hot day.

"The best part is the taste..."

She began to moan. Suddenly her breasts began to perk slightly, her cock grew painfully erect with a spot of precum forming at the tip. She gave a low but girlish moan, bliss with ecstasy as she grabbed her nipple and pulled on it harshly. She began rubbing her body up and down, turning herself on. She was almost doing a mating dance in front of me as she groaned.

"Fuuuuuuhk, it never gets old..." She groaned, her eyes began to grow bright pink and purple. Her hungry eyes set on me. Fear set on me like nothing I'd felt before. This pudgy old monster now looking more virile than a horny frat boy.

This was it. There was no stopping what was about to happen. No matter how much I struggled. I would have to let this happen... or would I?

At some point after this, she'd have to unchain me, all I'd need to do is play along until I saw an opening. Until then though... good lord... I'd need to endure this...

Heavy footsteps began to thump towards the bed, slowly picking up speed until she launched herself onto the bed and on top of me.

She swung her leg over me, her hands on either side of my head, holding herself up, her saggy tits barely hanging above my chest. Her mouth open, breathing heavily. I turned my eyes away slightly, the intense eye contact burning into me.

"I can't wait. I can't fucking wait to claim you." Her twitching cock was sat atop my chest, crushing my own set of balls and pushing into my stomach, dirty precum leaking into my belly button.

"You ready baby?"

I slightly shook my head.

"That won't do. Let's get you back in the mood."

She yanked the bottle off the side table and put another quarter of liquid into her mouth.

She violently grabbed my cheeks with one hand, pushing my mouth open. Her other long and strong finger prying open my jaw.

She pressed her lips to my pried open mouth and spewed the aphrodisiac right down my throat, force feeding it to me as I choked and sputtered on it. Her hand clasped over my mouth as it began to choke up and out my nose, falling down my throat. The warmed liquid that tasted of cotton candy and sugar. Spat down my throat, and burning in my belly. She squeezed my nose shut too.

"Swallow it. Fucking swallow it you little fuck. All of it!"

I desperately swallowed the rest.

"All of it? You swallow it all?" She breathed, too much aggression in her voice now, desperation and hunger.

I nodded, bracing for the worst.

"Uuuugh, yeaahhh.. you're so fucking sexy... RRRRGH! FUCK! I JUST WANNA- MMPH!" She thrust her face forward, tongue first, keeping my mouth pried open so she could insert it all the way in, tickling the back of my throat. Any trace aphrodisiac in her saliva now mixing with mine as she kissed me with ferocity. Absolutely assaulting my mouth as her massive tongue overpowered mine, giving me barely any room to take in air as she spun it around the inside of my mouth. She coated every inch of my cavity with her hot saliva, making me swallow it. Loudly smacking her thick lips on to mine as her pudgy face contorted around me. The folds of her flesh rubbing against my cheeks. Locking my head in place as she practically screamed and growled into my mouth. Grinding her thick cock against my stomach the whole time, more and more precum leaking onto my chest, copious amounts. I'd not be mistaken to think she was cumming on me right there. The wiry pubes stabbing into my abdomen. Her musk coating my body as her BO wafted into my nostrils. I was in tears, not from pain or fear. In fact the opposite oddly.

The aphrodisiac began taking effect instantly. My whole body grew hot, my muscles loose, my drool began to leak in copious amount and my dick sprang to attention.

Her hands were violently exploring my body, harshly grabbing my nuts, rubbing my skin, pulling my hair back and forth, licking my face as I gasped for air. She squeezed my nipples, making me gape in please.

"Ooooooohg..." I groaned.

She cackled with insanity, "Yess! Yes that's it! It feels good right! You ready baby?!"

She sprang upwards and lifted my legs.

I should have been afraid but somehow my body submitted to her, accepting the position as her huge hands gripped my legs and spread them apart. I still looked away, bracing myself for pain.

"I can't wait anymore! I need you NOW!"

She lined up her massive cock to my hole. Thankfully the drug had a popper-like effect, my hole was loose and my insides were still tingly. What came next was not pain, but a sheer amount of pleasure that could be considered such.

SCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHLICK! PLAP!

"AUUUGH! OOOH! OOOH! FUUUUHHHK!" I yelled as she hilted her cock inside me with one long stroke.

"Uuuuugh! Goooooaaaawwwwwwd! FUCK ME THAT'S GOOD! YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKING TIGHT! IT'S WRAPPED AROUND MY COCK LIKE MY OWN LITTLE POCKET PUSSY! FUCK!"

WHAP! She gave one quick pull out and thrust, SLAMMING her hips against me, rocking my body forward. I screamed with the impact.

"AHN!"

"Fuck yes! FUCK YES! GIVE ME IT! GIVE ME THAT PUSSY BABY!"

WHAP!- "UHN!" WHAP!- "UAGH!" WHAP!- "GUH!-- WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!-- WHAP!WHAPWHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!...

She smacked her hips against me with no abandon, there was no warm up, no easing into this. She was already pounding me, fucking the living shit out of me. I was being thrown back and forth as she slammed her hips against me at top speed! The aphrodisiac keeping us both high in the clouds, each stroke of her thick girthy cock sending painful electricity inside of me. My body couldn't handle it, I nearly passed out at the assault on my reddened ass. My mouth was open as I silently screamed, my brain shutting off as pleasure and dopamine flooded my body. I was turned into a toy, a lifeless puppet getting the soul fucked out of me.

WHAP!WHAPWHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!-- "Fucking SLUT!"-- WHAP!WHAPWHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP-- "Take it! Take my cock!"-- WHAP!WHAPWHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAPWHAP!WHAPWHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAPWHAP!WHAPWHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!...

She was destroying my ass, even if this drug ever wore off, my ass would never be the same after this, my ass was sloppy and loose, a hole, HER hole now. I was becoming this old fat perverted hag's plaything, a meat toy for her to stick her cock inside.

From the back view, her massive and girthy ass was swinging up and down, impacting my tiny bubble butt with each slam down. Gravity doing the work on me as this old perverted woman was dominating me with her cock.

"You like that?! You like getting fucked don't you?!" She asked frantically between high pitched and rapid breaths.

"UUUUGH- GUUAAHHH! AAHHHN! FU-FUHHHCK!" I managed to scream out as my head was being rocked back and forth by the sheer force.

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!...

The sweat building between us, creating wet and sloppy noises between us. Her fat, folds, massive tits, belly, and everything was mashing against my tiny frame, enveloping me, massaging me with oil and sweat from her body. Her open and gaping mouth drooling over me as spit landed on my face and body. She was high, higher than me, and boy was I high right now. Her demeanor was a sexually frustrated college virgin fucking for the first time.

"UGH! UGH! UGH! MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I'VE NEVER HAD BUSSY LIKE THIS! OH MY GOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! IT'S SO GOOD! I'LL NEVER GET USED TO THIS PUSSY BABY! THIS IS MINE! THIS IS ALL MINE! I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO! YOU'RE GOING TO BE MINE FOREVER!"

Her face and plump red lips dove and latched onto mine again, desperately kissing me and making out with me. Pile driving and screwing her tongue into my mouth as she locked my body in place with her massive frame. Fucking the sense out of me as she cut off my oxygen again. Her breaths were like a dog in heat, breathing right into my mouth.

"MMPH! MMPH! MMPH! MMPH! MMPH!" She screamed inside of me.

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!...

She pulled out of my mouth.

"Fuck baby I'm close! I'm close! I'm gonna make you mine now! You're gonna take my full load you little cumslut! Get ready! Momma's about to bust!"

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!...

"FUCK YES!" She cried as she raised her hips in the air for two short but long seconds before SLAMMING HER HIPS DOWN ONCE FINAL TIME! HILTING HER COCK INSIDE ME!

PLORP! *SPLORT- SPLORT- SPLORT- SPLORT-*

Her balls tightened together, her cock pulsed, her mouth opened and bellowed as I felt the uncomfortable warmth of a fire hose go off inside me. Hot cum began spewing inside my belly, I felt it travel up my insides, coating my insides for a painful minute. I froze in ecstasy as I felt her fill me up.