The Odd Futa Hotel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUuuuuuugh!" She bellowed, "Fuuuuuuhk. Fuuuuuuuuuuuhk. Uuuuuuugh..."

Her dick still inside me, more and more and more and more and more cum flowing inside of me, leaking out of the edges of my loosed asshole.

She yanked me back to attention by the back of my hair, her giant first closing tightly and painfully. She grit her teeth, scrunching her face in dominant pleasure as she continued to cum inside of me. Finally her expression loosened. She breathed on top of me, her eyes still burning pink and purple.

"That was good baby... fuck... look at me... look at me" She pulled me into her gaze, "Starting now... your attitude is going to be different... you're going to call me Momma, Mother, Mommy, Mistress, Miss Lauren, whatever I want... got it?"

"Y..yes..." I rasped.

"Good... fuck you're so hot... ahhhhn..." She breathed on me as she slid her long tongue up the side of my face, repulsing me.

"Say you want more. Tell your mother you want her to fuck you. Be a good boy and I'll let you walk around."

My chance. I just needed to grit my teeth through this.

"M-momma, please give me more..."

"Yeah? Want me to fuck you again?"

"Ye-yes Momma..."

"Good boy. We're going to fuck all day today. I want you broken in by the time we cuddle tonight."

WHAP!

"UHN!" I moaned as she slapped at my hips again.

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!...

"OOOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOOOH!" She screamed as she assaulted my ass once more. "FUCK! FUCK YES BABY! TAKE MY COCK! TAKE MOMMA'S COCK!"

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!...

Her hips slammed against me again, I wanted to play along but found it difficult. The pleasure was so much, so much, SO MUCH! OH GOD!

My dick suddenly sprang to life in the middle of this new fucking session. My cum erupted out of me, sliding between Lauren's fat and folds, mashing against my body.

"YES! YES BOY! DID YOU CUM?! HAHAHAH!" She cackled, "LOOK AT YOU ENJOYING YOURSELF!..."

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!...

Her face scrunched up disgustingly, breathing and moaning like an oversized sow on top of me, forcing me back and forth with her endless fucking.

"NYYYOHHHHGH! NOOOOOH! OOOOOOH! FUUUUUUUHK! FUUUUUUHK!" She heaved, deep and guttural.

Her meaty hands were forcing my thighs down, bending me uncomfortably. Not that it mattered, my entire lower half had lost sensation besides the electricity internally building in me once again.

I truly felt like nothing but a hole for her. I just needed to get through this... fuck...

Something came over me in that moment, the drug doing its work as I felt my body turn loose and tight at the same time, the walls of my ass collapsed, my hole sloppy and slimy as it was getting an endless dicking from my new fat mistress.

All I could see were her massive tits flying in front of me, obscuring my view of the bottom of her chin, and the tip of her tongue drooling and flying forward with each PLAP of her thick ass against my hips.

The drug REALLY came over me in that moment. I started to shift my perception, this fat, old,disgusting perverted woman, was slowly turning into an idol. I couldn't tell if I was truly being turned into a slut or this was a side effect. Attraction began to wash over my senses, loyalty like a dog. This was a goddess. An eight-foot goddess of beauty and fertility. Who cares what he body looked like, what she smelled like, in fact it was intoxicating to take in. I was so lucky! I was so lucky to be the target of her obsession.

As she looked down at me, from what seemed like a mile away, her eyes locked with mine, putting me into a trance. I began to smile and laugh, with ecstasy, like I was being tickled in my brain.

"GUH! GUH! GUH! UGH! UGH! THERE HE IS! UGH! UGH! THERE HE IS! YOU'RE STARTING TO LOVE ME NOW DARLING! SAY IT!"

"I L-LOVE YOU MOMMA! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

"FUCK YES! UGH! UGH! KEEP SAYING IT! KEEP TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOU AGAIN YOU LITTLE SLUT! AREN'T YOU SO LUCKY?!"

"I'M SO LUCKY! I'M SO LUCKY MOMMA! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!..."

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP...

"UUUUGH! FUCK!" She SCREAMED!

THWAP!!!!!!

"UUUUGH! MOMMMAAAA!" I exploded over my body once again while she unloaded inside of me.

I felt my insides warm up with another volley of delicious intoxicating nectar. I laughed like a mental patient as the warmth filled me. The disgust left me entirely.I felt complete for the first time in my life, like I wasn't empty anymore, like a dozen angels danced inside my rectum, slimy and wet and abused. I was given such a reward. I was so good for her!

She heaved her head back again, let our another guttural roar as my ass puckered and wrung the rest of her thick cum inside of me, my body greedily accepted it.

Her head hung forward again as she growled and looked upon my ruined state again.

"Such a good boyyyy~" She cooed.

I gasped with pleasure. My smile faded again, I snapped back again. My reality upon me once more. What did I just say? Did I say I loved her, what was I saying? What happened back there? That wasn't me!

The stench of her sweat, the disgusting sight of her body, her wiry and hairy fupa, and that ugly face hit me like a truck as I felt her veiny cock exit me, my asshole convulsing painfully and twitching as I seethed in pain, hot cum spewing onto the sheets uncontrollably.

"Uuuugh!" I winced in pain.

"Poor baby, you were so greedy for momma's cock weren't you?" She sighed.

I saw her disgusting lips and fat face rocket towards me again, kissing me tenderly on the lips for a few seconds before pulling away.

Suddenly she growled once more.

Her hands flung forward and quickly unlocked the binds around my wrists, my burning shoulders feeling brief relief. I rubbed my wrists for a second before I was yanked up by the hair.

"No breaks. Get over here. Now. I'm not done yet."

She threw me to the foot of her massive bed. Her powerful hands grabbed my head from either side. Her juice-covered and wet dick, angrily poking towards me.

Before I could react she plunged her entire cock inside my mouth!

"GLK!" My choking noise was even cut off as she hilted herself down to the base. My delicate nose mashed and crushed against the hairy fat on her lower abdomen, forced to breathe in a thick swathe of B.O. Tears pouring down my face as I struggled to breathe. I was scared shitless, I actually was choking. My hands gripped her saggy thighs, attempting to free myself. One massive hand kept me hilted on it though, firmly grasping the back of my head, the other on her hip as she breathed loudly.

"Ooooooh yesssssss... that's such a good mouth..." She whispered and moaned at the same time.

My eyes grew lazy as my body began to accept an imminent death by suffocation. My arms went limp, my legs splayed on the floor as my eyes rolled back and my eyelids went heavy. Drool pouring down my chin.

Just as things went dark.

*PLORP* She unsheathed her cock from my throat. Wiry black pubes stuck to my wet face, trails of saliva pouring onto the floor as I belched out the air trapped inside of me. Gasping for breath as my mind left due to oxygen deprivation.

"Ugh... guhh..." I gasped, as my jaw slacked from the immense pressure, finally getting reprieve.

Before I could fully rest, she violently grabbed the back of my head again and out of nowhere began face-fucking me. Her hand on her hip again, keeping herself still while she forced me to vacuum the cum, stray pubes, and juice off her cock. My teary eyes watering and widening with each forward thrust.

"GLK-GLK-GLK-GLK-GLK-GLK!..." I sputtered as I watched her fat hit my forehead, growing and shrinking, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Choking on her sweet and salty, musky cock. The thick foreskin still peeled off, making me taste every inch of her rod. I watched in my perspective the massive shaft disappear inside of me as I was violently pushed against her stomach again and again.

My throat was getting ripped apart, tears streaming down my face, sloppy drool waterfalling down my chin and pooling onto the floor as she skull fucked me. Her girth filling and stretching my throat over and over.

GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!GLMPH!

"Aaaaaaah... oooooooh.....ooooooooh.... fuuuuuuuuuhk!" She hissed with hot and heavy breath. Pumping my head on her cock.

Suddenly she shoved her hips forward and lodged me against the bed, taking over and pumping her hips forward rapidly. He fat and folds rippling and shaking with gravity, her tits flying as her whole body was forcing her rancid dick forward into my drooling mouth.

I gave up entirely, just a hole for her to fuck again. My eyes rolled all the way back as I got ready to pass out. I was being used like a sex doll by this rancid old woman. Her huge clawed toes digging into the carpet, her fingers forcing my head in place as her long and wrinkly balls slapped against my chin. The drool on my chin supplying a wet impact each time the hairy and brown sack stung my face.

"Uuuuuuuugh... oooooooooooh... aaaaaaaahhhh!!!...." She breathed again, a little more desperately, huffing as she fucked my mouth.

"Fuuuuuuhk... I'm close again... such a good fucking mouth!"

She put one hand on the back of my head, pulled her hips all the way out, letting breath draw through my nose. With a slow push forward she slowly put the entire cock down my throat again, rubbing her hairy balls into my face, burying me in her pubes, letting the stench pollute my nostrils as I choked.

"MMMMMMH! FUUUUUCK!" She growled again.

She pulled her dick out, and kept one hand pressed against my forehead, digging into my scalp as she forced my head back. Barely conscious at this point I simply let it happen as I looked up at her, and her dramatic 'O' face.

I looked down to see her thick and veiny rod angrily pointed like a gun at my face. Her meaty fist pumping up and down her shaft rapidly, faster than anything I'd seen, desperate to get the cum out of her and likely into my mouth. I panted softly as I watched the impending doom approach.

FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP!...

"Look up at me. Fuck. Look at me right fucking now."

My eyes lazily drifted up to her, a angry and red face looking down at me between two massive tits.

"Open your mouth. Open your mouth." She demanded.

I complied and lazily let me tongue roll out.

"OH! Yes! Just like that!..."

FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP!...

"...GOOD BOYYY! GOOD BOOYYYYY! GOOD BOYYY!" She almost screamed in delight at my surrender, continuing to FAP away at her meat desperately, "GOOD BOOOOOOOY! FUCK! KEEP YOUR MOUTH OPEN! DRINK IT!"

GLMPH!

Her tip shoved into my mouth, like a mouth plug I suctioned around it.

I do not exaggerate here. With one foul blast of, thick, creamy, slimey, pungent cum, my mouth was already full. It woke me up immediately, her thick thumb and index finger, keeping just the tip in my mouth, her fingers pressed against my lips as she screamed, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH YES!"

My mouth swelled immediately like a chipmunk. I was forced to chug raw smelly cum like it was coming from a fire hose on a hot day.

GULP-GULP-GULP!...

"Keep swallowing! FUCK! Swallow it all! GOOD BOY! KEEP DRINKING IT! EVERY DROP!" She sounded insane as she laughed in ecstasy and pleasure as she watched small amounts leak out of my nose, and the sides of my mouth as I could barely contain each blast that entered my mouth.

I wanted to hurl but couldn't even manage that. Like sucking on the thickest protein shake in record time I gulped down every disgusting drop of hot cum.

I drank for another 30 seconds, her hand dig into her own hip, as her long gross balls tightened with each powerful splort of cum down my mouth. My mouth still full, the taste thick in my mouth.

Then finally it ceased. She popped the tip out of my mouth, letting a huge and desperate gasp of air fill my lungs as I fell to the floor, my chest heaving for air. I had been fucked and ruined in every hole now. Claimed at both ends. In an order I didn't like. I looked down and realized I'd cum several times during this, as my cock twitched, covered in translucent and clear semen.

"Good boyyy..." She said in a low seductive tone. Watching as I lay, drool covering my mouth, strands of her cum still hanging off my lips. My ass still leaking her load from earlier. I was turned into a mess.

"I could get used to this, finally a good boy just for me. Perfect little pussy and a perfect little mouth. You're going to be mine from here on!" She squealed, "Of course it'll be your decision though, all you need to do is say the magic words!"

She pulled me up to my feet and carried me to her living room, a huge suite with floral wallpaper and rich furniture, at the left wall was a large wooden door leading to the rest of the hotel.

She plopped down on the couch, sinking into the fabric, sitting me on her massive cock, not inside me, but under me. Her arms wrapped around me as she pulled me into her, my shoulders now swallowed between her tits as she pecked and kissed my neck tenderly with love and care. One hand softly scratching and caressing my scalp. The other softly rubbing my torso up and down. I melted. It was far too relaxing.

"The door is right there sweetie. All you need to do is leave and I'll never bother you again..." She continued to caress me as she whispered in my ear. Kissing my lobe.

"If you want to stay here though, all you need to do is say the magic words. A binding vow if you will... just say 'I want to be yours Lauren' and you get to stay here with me forever. We'll never age, we'll never die, we'll never leave. We'll be trapped here together locked in endless pleasure. I'll love you in ways no little whore back home could ever do to you. I'll never let you go and never let you forget how lucky you are to be mine..."

My brain was in a fog. I realized soon after it wasn't from the ravenous sex, it was that drug again...No... was it?

I... I was addicted to her, I realized it now. I wanted to be with her, I wanted so much more. I wanted her cock in me so bad, I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to lick her sweat. I wanted to drink in every part of her. I wanted her. I wanted her like the woman I was meant to marry. This goddess before me, was obsessed with me, and I was so lucky, so lucky to be chosen by her. Why would I abandon that?! What... what was I even doing here to begin with... who was I here to save again?!

She forcefully pushed me off of her, letting the cold air attack me as I stumbled to my feet, looking at the exit before me. Freedom and salvation right there.

"Make your choice." She smiled. Knowing the futility of the question, her hand on her cheek, almost condescendingly. Watching my full surrender approach.

I looked at the door again. I took a step forward, and felt like vomiting. My brain was letting out a fear response, like fight or flight. If I left out that door I'd never see her again. Plus... what was out there but misery, I don't even remember why I came here, it must have been to meet her, to be with her, it couldn't be any other reason...

Her. Her! HER! HER! HER! HER!

I turned to look at her in desperation. Her body sculpted like a goddess of fertility, her face plump like baked dough! Her smell like intoxicating poison! Her fluids like nectar and ambrosia! I was in love! I didn't want anyone else but her!

I turned away from the door entirely, like a zombie I made my way to her.

"I'm... I'm yours Lauren. I love y-you... I love you Momma... g-goddess..." I rambled.

"Goddess?!" She chuckled, "My my, I really did a number on you didn't I? I've never been called that before..."

She stood, hands on her hips. Looming over me as I fell to my knees and grabbed her by the leg, licking her shin, tasting her.

"Well I can't say no to such a loyal subject can I? You want to be mine don't you boy." She wasn't asking.

"Yes! Yes! Please! Please make me yours!"

"Say the words."

"I'm yours Lauren! I'm yours! I love you! I love you! I love you Lauren! Make me yours!" I pleaded, desperate.

She grinned. Wide. Crazy-like.

"Good boy. Stand up."

I stood, she grabbed me by the cheeks and made me look deep into her eyes. Her voice was low, it vibrated my mind with each word... it was a literal spell I was under.

"From this day forward. You are mine. You are my property. You belong to me. You will be never free from my sight or this hotel ever again. So says the binding vow."

A deep thrum hit my body, a small occult marking inked itself on my belly. It glowed with an odd blue glow. It immediately made my cock spring back to life, my body went hot with pleasure.

"Such a good little slut. So glad you made the right choice. Not that there was any doubt though. You fell for my little trick didn't you? That little cocktail Delilah made... it saturates every part of the body when consumed. My saliva, my cum, my sweat, all of it. You've been getting addicted to me since we first kissed. Isn't that right?"

I panted with desperation, kissing her body, moaning, rubbing myself against her. Drug? Cocktail? I didn't know anything about that. My goddess was in front of me, I had to please her. I wanted her to please me.

"You can barely think right now can you? Poor boy, you haven't gotten your fill yet..."

She snapped her fingers, the blue glowing mark on my belly burned like a brand as I screamed, not with pain, but pleasure. I began to spew copious ropes of cum onto the floor as my body spasmed, my legs grew weak and my arms flailed, grabbing my hair and tweaking my nipples.

"That mark makes it so I can give you untold amounts of pleasure, you'll endlessly be able to orgasm. Not just that, it will amplify existing arousal and pleasure..."

She went behind me and reached down. She planted one kiss on my cheek, harshly, wet. The kiss burned into my flesh and traveled down my abs as I moaned like a girl. With just one kiss on my cheek I screamed and shot out another rope of cum! I orgasmed from one cheek kiss!

"Should we test it out more?" Her hand gripped my shoulder, massaging me slightly.

"Y-YYESSSS! YES G-GODDESS! PLEASE!"

She smiled, and gave an insane giggle.

5 HOURS LATER

The pacing had not ceased, She had cum inside of me more time than I could count. She was on her couch, legs spread wide, her massive balls slapping upwards onto my crack.

Her massive hands pulling my arms down and by my sides as she was pulling me down with each trampoline bounce I was doing on her cock. The cum had piled and pooled on the floor below us, a sticky white mess that permeated the room. Her hair was matted to her head, sheen with oil and sweat.

The cum that had been stuffed inside me over and over made each impact dull and wet, rather than a loud CLAP of flesh, it was flesh hitting thick layers of cum instead. My head rocked back and forth with each disgusting buck of her fat hips. I was facing her, riding her cowboy.

"UGH-FUCK! I LOVE YOU MOMMY! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!--" WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!... "UUUUUGH! YES GODDESS! YES! YES! MOMMA LAUREN! FUCK ME!FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME! OHG! OOOOH! OOOH!OOOOH! OOOH! UGH! UGH! AHN! AHN!..."

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!...

"Yeah?! You like that boy?! You want my cum again?! Huh?! Who owns you?! Who owns this little cunt?!"

"Y-YOU DO MOMMA LAUREN! I'M MOMMA LAUREN'S! I'M YOURS! PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CUM! PLEASE CUM IN ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!WHAP!...

"UUUUGH! UUUUUUUGH! MOMMA I'M CUMMING AGAIN MOMMA!"