All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 221-230'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cliqueggecliquegge11 months ago

You're a fucking star - I think I like this the most of all your current story lines - but they are all good - very good 5 stars as usual

NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

I think I’m calling it… you are by far the best writer here. Your stories are always interesting and sexy as hell without being too much, an excellent balance of plot and smut. Thanks for another great chapter, keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You are one of my three favorite authors on Lit. And I agree with cliquegge, this is my favorite of you story lines.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The "ride" has been very enjoyable. Look forward to the releases patiently as the content is top of the line. Both entertaining and intriguing with anticipation what will take place and what the next turn(s) in the storyline will be. Carry on.......... ;-)

JoinedlateJoinedlate11 months ago

Love this story. As the girls might say to John “We want more” “…and faster!”

Xzy89c1Xzy89c111 months ago

I will also call it. This story is done. The wait between chapters means remembering the plot is unlikely.

gbamin9gbamin911 months ago

It‘s amazing what you‘re doing here. Thank you so much!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

The trouble with long story is ideas start you dry up yes I think you are about to rap this up just like to know how the three are going to go their own ways. but good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is possibly the first time there has been mention of the others seeing any money from the only fans account that they are contributing to. Pay your workers fairly Sab!

Oldguy81Oldguy8110 days ago

Mosche “wish I had been born in the 1950’s”

“Dude. You’d have been drafted into the Vietnam War!”

1950’s were the Korean War. 😊

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

@old guy

He wants to be born in the 50’s so he will be of adult age when nam happens. How can one participate a war when they’re still drinking milk? Well I perceived it as such, I might be wrong though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES