All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 241-250'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

On no Joy is back. Out throuple had better watch their backs. Another excellent submission, thank you!

BocjBocj11 months ago

The sex in this chapter is hot, but honestly the Joy subplot is the least interesting and least realistic thing in this story so I was disappointed to have it return.

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses11 months ago

This and Q-NW are my favorite stories of yours. I love the characters. I can’t wait for more. Good stuff and all the things.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The last paragraphs of this chapter sequence was priceless........

xXxphotographerxXxxXxphotographerxXx11 months ago

Yikes, I get the feeling that Joy interaction is going to come back to bite them in the ass

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story so far. Here's some questions not yet answered that will fill out the story universe...

1. What does Gemma's roommates do for a living? I feel like both Becca and Charlotte are professional fundraisers or event planners or something like that. As far as Lucy, I don't remember if you really said what she does to pay the rent.

2. Will John marry Gemma before the story is over, in order to give her American citizenship, with Sabrina marrying them in a private commitment ceremony? Will Becks eventually make the threesome a foursome?

3. Will John fuck each of Gemma's roommates eventually? Or just Becca and Charlotte, with Sabrina and Gemma participating in the group sex? That seems like an eventuality.

4. Will Tasha move out of her apartment, because of the Joy and Lucy incidents at the party that ended this chapter? Will she move in with John and Mosche, move someplace else, or get Greg who invited both Joy and Lucy to the party to move out?

Also had an idea regarding John, Sabrina, and Gemma getting invited to a masked leather sex orgy in a mansion which is being live streamed to raise money for charity. They walk in wearing trench coats, sex or wrestling masks, and sex outfits that don't cover their chests, asses or privates. They are given blue wrist bands and are hand cuffed together, because they choose to fuck only each other at this orgy.

People who are bisexual are given black wrist bands, lesbians are given red wrist bands, Gay men are given purple wrist bands, those who are just Heterosexual are given green wrist bands, those who are there to just watch and not participate other than show off their naked bodies are given white wrist bands, while those who will just fuck the people they came with are given blue wrist bands and are cuffed together, while everyone else is free to fuck whomever. Everyone is given a numbered medallion worn around their neck to reclaim their trench coat or dresses.

Some of the dynamics from the party in the last chapter would be in play along with the nudity, sex and masked aspects in play, as well as the chance that someone recognizes Sabrina's exclamation point, John's cock, or their voices, particularly when Sabrina calls John, Daddy and he calls her baby. How do they react to an OnlyFans fan of theirs recognizing them and asks Gemma why doesn't Darling appear in any of the videos. And if Becks doesn't join them in the masked nudity, where Miss Lusty is?

bhojobhojo11 months ago

Joy to the world the snake has come

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

Well hope they didn't put their foot in their mouth or ass good that they made an exit so hope the anal still goes good keep it rolling you made a little rebound. Good story. On to next chapter.

DiagonalmanDiagonalman11 months ago

This will make Monday interesting. Nice job.

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

Joy - or Joyless ?

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett7 months ago

I hate it when characters behave in a very stupid way. As much of a horrible person as Joy is, they gained nothing by antagonizing her, all they did is rekindle her flame of spite so now she's going to try and get revenge. I know stories need conflict but I think the author can do better than this. Conflict that is unnecessary, easily avoidable, and only happens because normally smart characters suddenly decide to act like morons isn't compelling or satisfying.

BattlechickenQBattlechickenQ4 months ago

They really missed their villain didn't they.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

HAREM IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES