All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 261-270'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
pkp033pkp03311 months ago

Is it f*cked up that my initial thought about the person running the Twitter account was Joy..?

NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

Shoot every time they do something in the office my anxiety goes through the roof that they are going to get caught, still loved it though!

Thank you for all the amazing chapters, looking forward to how crazy their July 4th weekend will be!!!

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses11 months ago

I kind of want Becks to be a permanent part of their thing, but then I don’t. Glad Joy got smacked down. Looking forward to the next bit. Keep up the amazing work!

BramblePestBramblePest11 months ago

My silly bet is that Joy's mother is the one behind the twitter account !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So you couldn't resist making Gemma and Sabrina officially lovers. pleas do not fall for the "have them marry aswell" that i have seen suggested in previous comments. it would make an unstable love triangle and drive the story even further from its origins.

go down those routes and next you will be escalating and adding other guys having sex with Sabrina and Gemma too. you have to know that will not go well with your readers.

KernflakesKernflakes11 months ago

Another great story. Eagerly awaiting the next chapters. I will also harp the same thing as perious with the "don't have them marry". Too many stories go down that road and has been played out for my taste, but it's your story, and I'll read it anyways

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

It's been a great story so far and I'm looking forward to more.

Can I make a request that when you finally draw this to a close, you give it a 'proper' ending ?

So many stories on here get to the point where the author gets bored with the story and wraps it up in two short paragraphs, which leaves so many unfinished strands left blowing in the wind.

Please don't do that to this story as well !

Thanks,

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

On the whole "don't have them marry" issue -- to solve that issue, you could have Gemma and Sabrina marry, then the relationship would be equal :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When is the next episode??

bigfatmebigfatme10 months ago

I just discovered this series and have burnt thru it in the few days. And now I have to wait for the next episode? What???!! How??!!

Loved this series!

PS: just like @NewtScamander said earlier, the office seen gave me anxiety and I had to scroll furiously to see the sene end ok before going back and enjoying it :) Great craft!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where can I find these not grouped together for lit so I don't have to wait?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now I feel a tad sad for Joy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Impatiently waiting for your next chapter. Have really enjoyed it so far. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a relly good story. I hope you have plans to finish

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really like this story. Please tell me you plan on finishing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man, your stories are such hard reading. Please redo this without the “you” bollocks!

alferdogalferdog7 months ago

At some point I stopped reading these stories for the sex, and I instead read them for the writing and to see what happens with our heroes, so congratulations on that.

Also, Joy is jeopardizing her mom’s law license. I can’t figure out where this is set, but in my state folium partners owe a heightened duty to preserve attorney-client confidentiality, which Joy arguably breached by rifling through the papers. I don’t think mom would be disbarred based on one violation, but the firm needs to ban her from the building.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES