All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 271-280'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander9 months ago

All your stories just keep getting better and better, this one hits the feels so good. Thanks for sharing this and all of your stories, I look forward to every time you release a new chapter.

albertaboyalbertaboy9 months ago

I am loving your stories, reading the AMA and Quaranteam series as well.

Glad our threesome of Heroes have hopefully a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great installment on what is becoming a favorite of mine. Between this, Quaranteam, and AMA you continue to outdo yourself and set the bar for truly great Lit storytelling should be. Will be interested to see how the rest of the weekend goes-hopefully the wait for the next chapter won't be as long, as my heart can't handle the wait! haha Thanks for all your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Been waiting for this. Thank you. Love the story line

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sounds like Ollie is flirting with John and wants to join him in fucking Gemma and Sabrina, maybe get fucked by him herself in the process.

Oberon72Oberon729 months ago

Well done. Great concept and well written (still hate the second person but I remember why you’re doing it). I especially appreciate that you’ve kept it to only two main girlfriends (with occasional outliers). Looking forward to seeing how thing turn out.

ReadingRedReadingRed9 months ago

I'm actually addicted to this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES