The OF Girl Ch. 271-280

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina backtracked a bit and you pulled up into the driveway of the Air B&B just before midnight, and you quickly texted the owner that you had arrived. They texted back the unlock code for the front door and wished you a good stay, and you sent the girls inside to check the place out while you loaded up your shoulders with their duffle bags and your own before following them.

The plan was for all of your friends to drive up the following morning, so you, Gemma and Sabrina had the run of the place for the evening. When you walked in you frowned when you kicked off your shoes and saw a shirt lying on the floor. But right past that was another one, and past that was a bra that you distinctly recognized as belonging to Gemma.

Carrying the bags, you followed the trail of clothes up the stairs and down to the master bedroom where the door was standing partially open with a pair of Sabrina's skimpy panties hanging from the handle. As you walked in and dropped the bags to the floor, you shook your head and smiled at the sight before you.

Sabrina was face down in Gemma's pussy, wagging her naked butt back at you.

"I think you're a little overdressed, love," Gemma said with a grin as she cupped her breasts and softly tweaked her nipples.

"I dunno," you said. "I was kind of thinking of checking out the amenities. Maybe take a walk, stretch my legs after that long ride."

"Stretch something else," Sabrina said, taking her lips from Gemma momentarily and shifting her position so she could get back to her licking while also reaching back and spreading her butt cheeks.

"I think she wants you to fuck her," Gemma laughed.

"And here I thought she wanted me to stretch her hamstrings," you teased as you started pulling off your shirt. Once you were naked you knelt on the floor behind Sabrina and quickly dove into her cunt, pressing your lips against her and snaking your tongue up and down her inner labia as you held her at the knees to keep her from moving.

"Oooh, fuck, John," Sabrina moaned. "I said stretch me out, not eat me."

"Sorry, baby, but you taste way too good not to," you said. You loved everything about Sabrina, including her smell and taste. You devoured her pussy, which slowly flowered open a little as you drove her into her own arousal, and you teased around her clit and opening before finally dipping your tongue deeper.

While you were doing that, Gemma had taken Sabrina's head in her hands and wrapped her fingers in her hair, holding her tight. "That's it, Sabrina," Gemma grunted. "Be a good little- fuck- be our good little cunt licker. God, you love teasing me, don't you?"

"I so fucking do," Sabrina laughed in between groans of pleasure.

"You're such a little slut, love," Gemma groaned. "Fuck. I love the way your fucking fingers feel inside of me, and how you look at me while you're tasting my clit."

"I love the way your pussy gets so warm when I play with it," Sabrina hummed back. "And it's so fuckingpretty, Gemma. God, you're just perfect. I can't believe we got here. I can't believe I love you so much."

"Me neither, love," Gemma groaned. "God, I want you to eat me forever, and the only interruption is when John fucks me."

"Got it," you said from the other end of Sabrina. "Never eat you out again, leave it to Sabrina."

"That's not what I meant and you know it!" Gemma laughed. "Now get your cock in her, love. Sabrina looks like she's close and just needs to feel you deep inside her as I suffocate her on my cunt."

"Yes, ma'am," you said, standing up and rubbing the head of your cock through Sabrina's slippery lips before sliding it into her and you both grunted appreciatively. Then you took Sabrina's waist in both hands and pinched her hard the way she liked as you fucked deep into her, and Gemma pulled her down against her pussy with her fingers in the brunette's hair.

Sabrina came, her toes clenching and her eyes rolling, for the first time that night, with a wordless and muffled howl.

Chapter 275

"Good morning, baby," Sabrina hummed happily as she felt you slowly waking up.

"Morning, baby," you grunted in reply, slowly waking up.

"Good morning, love," Gemma said from next to you.

"Morning, love," you said, peeling your eyes open. Sabrina was laying sort of perpendicular to you, her head pillowed on your stomach, while Gemma was cuddled against you but laying a little higher so her head was above yours and her boobs were an inch from the side of your face and her arm was lying down your shoulder to your chest. After the long session together the night before, the three of you had collapsed into sleep without even pulling the sheets down the bed.

"What time is it?" Sabrina asked.

Gemma shifted, looking over at the clock on the bedside table, and you couldn't be sure if she did it on purpose but it pushed her boob right into your face. "Almost nine," she said, then grunted a little. "Careful, love. My nipples are still feeling a little tender."

That made you smile and you gently massaged her nipple with your lips. After the two of you had put Sabrina through her paces, you and Sabrina had turned your attention on Gemma and Sabrina had gotten a little rough with the bustier woman's tits. Gemma had loved it in the moment, but just like every time the morning after she tended to feel it a bit.

"We need to go hit a grocery store," Sabrina sighed. "If everyone gets here on time we want brunch on the table a little before noon."

"OK," you groaned, letting Gemma's boob fall from your lips.

None of you moved.

"Well, this is going well," Gemma chuckled.

"I know what will work," you said.

"What's that?" Sabrina asked.

"First one in the shower gets to blow me," you said.

Neither of them moved after a long moment.

"You really thought that would work, huh?" Gemma asked with a grin and a shake of her head.

"We love your cock and cum, we're not addicted to it," Sabrina said.

Gemma tutted. "Who would have thought our boyfriend would be such a misogynist."

"I know, right?" Sabrina said as she sat up and started moving to the edge of the bed.

"You bitch," Gemma laughed, lurching up and trying to get off the bed faster than Sabrina did, but the smaller girl had a head start and made it across the room and into the bathroom first. "Damn it!" Gemma laughed.

* * * * *

Finding a grocery store wasn't a big deal, but deciding what to make was because once you got there you realized that you hadn't actually checked out what was available to use in the kitchen of the Air B&B. Was there a waffle iron? What about a juicer for fresh juice? A blender?

You had at least remembered to pick up the trail of clothes from the night before.

In the end, you had to assume there were at least basic cooking necessities like frying pans, tongs and a spatula, so you decided on a spread of bacon and sausage, eggs, and pancakes. You also picked up a pack of 'Can't believe it's not Meat!' fake sausage patties for Corey and Victoria, who were vegetarian but thankfully not vegan.

Back at the house you and Sabrina took charge of the cooking while Gemma cleaned up your room and got all of your bags unpacked, then cracked the windows in the place to let in a nice breeze and set the table. She wasn't a bad cook, but the three of you had discovered that between the three of you, Gemma was a little more chaotic in the kitchen and tended to both leave a big mess behind her and also stress out when trying to decide if something was 'done enough' or not, so cooking duties had been assumed by you and Sabrina.

Once her list of things to get done was complete, Gemma came and sat up on the counter as she watched you working and took every opportunity to tease and flash you and Sabrina and talk dirty as she and Sabrina recounted their favourite parts of the night before.

They were doing it on purpose, knowing that they were making you hard and you were expecting your friends over. Eventually, once you had all the bacon and sausages fried up nicely and were wiping the frying pan out so you could 'fry up' the fake sausage patties, you threatened that if they couldn't keep their dirty minds to themselves you would have to bend them over your knee. That, of course, just encouraged them.

And that was how you ended up with Gemma bent over your lap as she giggled, her shorts and panties pulled down to her knees as you massaged her pinkened cheeks, when the sound of a couple of vehicles pulling into the driveway came through the windows.

It was an unnecessary scramble for Gemma to right herself, and Sabrina pouted with a little groan that she didn't get her turn, which just made you laugh and grab her by her ass and kiss her. Then you went to the door and opened it, getting calls of greetings from your friends as they were piling out of their two SUVs and eyeballing the Mercedes. You went and quickly bumped fists with Brent and Paul, and then a little more reluctantly with Edgar, before saying hello to Corey and Victoria and getting a shove from Ollie.

"What the fuck is with the car?" Ollie demanded.

"My girlfriend decided to splurge and rent it," you explained. "She surprised me with it."

"What, did you meet some uber-wealthy elite girl? Gonna become a Kennedy or something, John?" she laughed.

"Not quite," you smirked, thinking of how things might have weirdly been something like that for the summer if you'd never hooked up with Gemma and Sabrina. You might have gotten swept into Joy's orbit and ended up miserable with her andif you had gone on this trip, probably have been isolated from your friends as she looked down at them. "They're just inside."

"They?" Ollie asked. "Holy shit. John, are you dating a non-binary person? Are you queer now, you bastard?"

"Not quite," you laughed, knowing what was coming. You'd told your friends that you'd be bringing your girlfriends, and no one in that chat had questioned the 's' at the end of the word since it probably looked like an autocorrect or something. "Come on, let me grab some bags and I'll introduce you."

Chapter 276

"Dude," Brent said.

"Bro," Paul said right after him.

"What?" you asked with a little grin.

"How the fuck?" Edgar asked.

The introductions had been a bit of a whirlwind, and Gemma and Sabrina had both put on a full-court press to both be as welcoming and friendly as possible, and also to build you up as much as possible by being as attractive as they knew how to be. It really wasn't fair for the guys.

After everyone had gone up to claim their rooms in the house, with Edgar taking the couch in the basement since he was solo and paying the least into the rental, you had all sat down for brunch. Now that everyone had eaten - with absolutely zero leftovers, considering you were all hungry college students - Corey and Victoria were in the kitchen with Gemma doing the dishes and Sabrina was chatting with Ollie and comparing notes since you all went to the same school. That left you and the guys still at the table.

"You know what," Paul said, leaning over. "And for once, Edgar is damn right - how the fuck?" Paul was a tall, lanky guy of Nigerian descent, but had grown up in the US his entire life. He was the true nerd of our group, though that was a variable statement since you all enjoyed some nerdy shit now and then. He loved board games and ran the occasional D&D session for those of you who were interested, though you were all too busy for anything needing more commitment than 'Come over this Saturday afternoon.'

"OK, OK," you chuckled. "I know what. The three of us are interns at the same law office, and we hit it off on friendly terms for the first few weeks. Then Sabrina and I started flirting, but she knew Gemma was interested in me, so Gemma and I went out, then Sabrina and I went out, and they decided they were OK with both of them dating me, and then they started dating each other too."

"So you guys have sex," Edgar said. "Like, threesomes. All the time."

You snorted. "Yeah, that happens. It's not a big deal."

"It's not a big deal," Brent mimicked me. "Yeah, OK, John. First, you're dating the hot chick from our Pre-Law classes that none of us have talked to. You're also dating a ridiculously attractive Australian girl. And you're doing thatat the same time, and they bothknow about it. And, to top it all off, they are also dating each other." Brent was the most athletic guy in the group and, if he had about a foot more height, he would have likely been able to make it onto the University basketball team at least as a benchwarmer or practice team. But while he was good, he wasn't the kind of great that made up for his short stature for University ball, so his time on the court was limited to his rec leagues. He was also the most competitive of our group and was far and away the most 'experienced' with dating outside of Corey's long-term relationship. Until now.

"Fine, make it a big deal," you said. "Sabrina and Gemma are hot, I obviously know that. But I'm not in love with them because they're hot."

"Waitwaitwait," Paul said. "Love? You're inlove with them? You guys said that already?"

"Well, yeah," you said.

"Holy shit, you absolute soft unit," Brent laughed. "You've been dating them for like... a bit over a month and you're already saying the big L word?"

That reminded you of when you'd joked about being in Lesbians with the girls and made you smirk. "It's really not-"

"Oh, shut up," Paul scoffed. "It's fine for you to be dating them, but don't rub it in how fucking easy it was for it to happen."

"Hey, I'm not the one who brought it up," you defended yourself.

"OK, but seriously - are there other hot, polyamorous interns at your work?" Edgar asked. "Cause I will come to your city for the rest of the summer if that's the case. I'll work at a fucking Mcdonald's if I have to."

"No, there aren't," you said. "Unless you want to meet my new buddy Eric."

"What about sisters, do they have sisters?" Paul smirked.

That made you snort a laugh again. "Well, Gemma's family are all in Australia so it wouldn't matter. Sabrina does have a twin sister though, and a younger one. I met the twin Katherine already and they are dead ringers."

That led to all three of them asking you for Katherine's number, and you had to break it to them that she went to school across state lines from you. You didn't mention that you'd had sex with her.

Edgar, Paul's younger brother, was the one who kept trying to push the conversation back towards your relationship. He was shorter and a little stockier than Paul and had gotten into school on a Music Program scholarship playing the saxophone in the marching band. He was apparently good enough to get recruited and half his tuition covered, and yet for some reason he never used that to his advantage and played in front of anyone. He also didn't like hanging out with other Music students, which was how he'd gravitated into your group.

Paul ended up curbing Edgar's questions when he went too far, and when the dishes were finished Gemma came out of the kitchen and into the open-concept lounge and eating area. "Alright," she said. "Everything's cleaned up. What are you guys thinking? We'll need more groceries for tomorrow, and dinner tonight if we don't cook, or we can head to the beach."

"Beach," multiple voices crowed.

"Alright, beach it is," Gemma grinned. "Let's all go get changed, but make sure you guys wear some decent runners 'cause it's a five-minute walk down to the beach."

Everyone got up and started to move, but you were intercepted by Corey as he was coming out of the kitchen. He was a bit of a hippy kid - not super hippy, but his hair had grown out down to his shoulders over his years at school and he had a sort of soft, happy expression on his face that just put you at ease.

"Hey, John," he said quietly. "I just wanted to say, Gemma seems like a really great girl. You made a great catch with her. She's sweet and funny, and she's really making Victoria feel comfortable."

"Thanks, Cor," you said, offering him a fist bump. "That actually means a lot to hear. I hope we can be as good together as you and Victoria."

He grinned and slapped your back. "Don't compare, my man. Every relationship is different."

"You know what I mean," you said.

"I do," he laughed. "And thanks. Hopefully, Gemma can keep getting Vic out of her shell a bit more, she wasn't sure she wanted to come on the trip."

"Well, we'll go easy on her," you promised. Then the two of you bumped fists again and headed for the stairs to get ready for the beach.

Chapter 277

"Don't come in here!" Gemma called from the ensuite washroom.

"Why?" you asked. "What are you two doing in there, you literally pee in front of me and don't care and you're not both on the toilet."

"Just hold your horses," Sabrina said, sticking her head out of the door. "Change into your swimsuit. Actually, if you really want to make us happy, wear the Speedo I bought you." She ended that with a scrunch of her nose and a smirk.

"Jokes on you, I didn't pack it," you said, heading over to the dresser where Gemma had put all of your clothes.

"Jokes onyou, I did," Sabrina laughed, dipping back into the washroom.

"Well, what did you think of the group?" you asked as you dropped your shorts and briefs and started putting on your swim trunks.

"They were nice," Gemma said. "Corey and Victoria are sweet."

"I really like Ollie," Sabrina said. "I can't believe we haven't met at school before. I feel like I missed out on her almost as much as you."

"Yeah, well, just wait for when you two disagree on something and you might rethink that," you joked. "She doesn't like to be wrong."

"Well neither do we," Gemma said. "But it helps when you're never wrong."

You chuckled and decided to change your shirt to something more beachy, tossing on a thin, short-sleeved button-down. "For some reason, that's what all the most important women in my life say."

"Maybe that's because you attract smart, capable women, baby," Sabrina said, coming out of the washroom followed by Gemma. They both were grinning and struck a casual pose.

"What's wrong, John? Don't you like our swimsuits?" Gemma teased you.

As soon as they came out you had frozen in place with your jaw dropped low.

On Sabrina, the bikini was lewd. Calling it a microkini would have suggested there was more fabric involved. It was pretty much just strings. Her little boobs were completely open except for a strand of fabric less than an inch in diameter that covered her nipples, and even while she was walking one of them popped out. The bottoms were just floss and left pretty much her entire pussy exposed except for a similar little strip of fabric covering her clit hood and that was about it.

On Gemma, who was wearing the same suit, it should have been illegal.

"Um," you said loudly.

"I think it makes my ass look great," Gemma said, turning around and showing you her entirely bare butt except for the string of floss wedged between her cheeks. "What do you think, love?"

"I dunno, it kinda rides up," Sabrina said, turning as well to show off her smaller booty. "I feel like I'll be picking wedgies all day." And then she did just that, peeling the string out from her buttcrack and then letting it fall right back into place.

"I think we might have broken him," Gemma said. "It must be perfect."

Sabrina looked over her shoulder at you and burst into laughter.

"Love, we're just kidding," Gemma giggled, stepping over to you and reaching up to caress your cheeks. "These suits aren't leaving this room."

"Oh, thank God," you sighed and laughed. "I mean, Goddayum you two look fucking hot, but I don't think the world could handle the two of you like that, let alone my ego."