The OF Girl Ch. 271-280

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that they were spilling it or anything. They were just bad at hiding it.

Thankfully it didn't seem like the local PD was out looking for open alcohol on the Friday of July 4th weekend, so there weren't any problems over the mixed drinks or the other guys' beer.

You accepted your first drink and took a sip from the cup and had to cough softly and blink.

"That's a little strong, don't you think?" you asked Paul, who had handed it to you.

"I dunno, dude," he said. "I'm pouring from giant bottles here. Don't at me."

It didn't help that the drink was also warm. You managed to down it, and then Gemma was passing you half of hers so you had to down that as well.

Corey and Victoria returned to the group, welcomed by the same warm Jack and Cokes, and you noticed the other guys' eyes immediately track on to Victoria as the 'fresh meat,' but when they quickly realized she was very much taken their eyes wandered back to Gemma and Ollie.

"I'm going to hit the water," you said, mostly to your girlfriends but also to no one in particular.

"I'll come with you," Ollie said, getting up.

"Don't be too long," Gemma said, patting your leg as you stood up. "We should head back soon. We still need to do groceries."

"Sounds good," you said.

Soon you and Ollie were down at the edge of the water and you sighed as the first wave climbed up over your ankles and you waded deeper.

"Oh, that's good," Ollie agreed with you and let out a sigh. "God, that was an awful drink."

"Right?" you laughed. "Paul is no longer allowed to mix drinks this weekend."

"Maybe he did it on purpose," Ollie smirked. "Weaponized incompetence."

"Not his move," you shook your head. "He's just a lightweight and doesn't know a good drink from a bad one."

"Fair," Ollie grinned. The two of you had waded into the ocean up to her waist, which due to her shorter stature meant your balls and cock were getting dunked by the rise and fall of the waves. The cool water felt fucking great. "So, anyways, two girlfriends huh?"

"Not you too," you laughed.

"Oh, I'm not gonna say the same thing as the guys," Ollie said. Then she punched you in the arm. "You find two bisexual hotties and you don't save me one, you cunt?"

That made you laugh harder as you raised your hands to block her further two punches.

"There, that's out of my system," Ollie laughed with you.

"That wasn't that much different from the boys," you chuckled.

"Whatever," Ollie said, waving her hand dismissively. "Seriously, I can't believe you hooked up with Sabrina randomly. And Gemma - God, you really are a lucky fuck, you know that?"

"I absolutely know that," you said. "But seriously, other than the fact that they are both hot..."

"What do I think of them?" Ollie asked.

"Yeah," you nodded. "I mean, no offence but whatever you say I'm still going to be in love with them, but I don't care what Brent or Paul think. You and Corey are a lot better judges of character than them."

Ollie smiled a lot softer now and shook her head at you. "John, you big softy," she said, giving you a playful shove on the hip. "So far they are both pretty great. Both of them are making an effort, and both of them are funny and engaged in conversation. Obviously, they're both smart. I mean, they might be a little emotionally delayed if they fell in love with you, buuuut..."

"Harr harr," you smirked at your friend.

"They're great, John," Ollie assured you. "Now don't fuck it up."

"Trying my best, Ollie," you said. "I'm trying my best."

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================