The OF Girl Ch. 271-280

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it would work," Sabrina chuckled as she also came over to you, taking one of your hands from Gemma and placing it on her breast. "What do you think, want to fuck me while I'm wearing this, Daddy?"

"You, little miss, are asking for trouble," you said and fished a finger under the elastic string and pulled it out an inch before letting it snap back against her shoulder.

"Promises, promises," Sabrina grinned.

"What about me, love?" Gemma asked. "It's a little more ridiculous on me, but maybe tonight?"

"It looks perfect on you, Gemma," you said. "For my eyes only, but perfect."

"Thanks, love," she smiled, revelling a little bit in your compliments. Then she turned to Sabrina. "Alright, let's get ouractual suits on."

They went and changed quickly, Gemma in a one-piece that had a halter top that showed off her curves and a cutout of her cleavage while Sabrina came back out dressed in a normal bikini with a colourful turquoise flower pattern. It was still a little on the slim side, but with her tight little body it wasn't so suggestive. Gemma did her thick hair back in a ponytail and then helped Sabrina with a quick braid that would keep her hair manageable in the ocean.

The three of you grabbed your towels and headed downstairs where the rest of the group were already waiting. Brent, Paul and Edgar would likely have finished first and were looking impatient - all three were in swimsuits, and Brent was shirtless. Corey was wearing athletic shorts and a t-shirt, while Victoria, his petite girlfriend, was wearing a tie-dye beach cover-up and had her brunette hair loose. Ollie, for her part, was wearing shorts and just her bikini top, showing off a bit of a swathe of her mocha-dark cleavage.

The nine of you set off, Gemma taking the lead since she had looked up the directions to the beach. You ended up walking with Sabrina, her arm looped in yours, while Ollie sidled up to Gemma to get to know your other girlfriend. Halfway through the walk, Edgar started complaining about the rocky path you were on, and Gemma reminded him that she'd warned him to wear runners and not flip-flops. That shut him up for the most part, though he still hissed little complaints to himself occasionally.

When you reached the beach you found that the place was already busy as hell - the Friday of the July 4th weekend was clearly a boom time for the town. The beach itself was plastered with people, and the shops, restaurants and bars up and down the main street were bustling and loud, while street vendors were out in force. The nine of you decided to find a spot on the beach before venturing out and exploring, so you ended up walking single file through the crowded sands for another five minutes until you found a spot big enough for all of you. Once you had the spot staked out, and towels down, Brent, Edgar and Paul all took off for the water. You had the urge to rush with them and feel the cool water of the Atlantic splash over you.

"I think you're domesticating me," you laughed as instead of running off you waited to make sure everything was good with the rest of the group.

"Gentleman in the streets, barbarian in the sheets, love," Gemma grinned and gave you a little kiss.

"Oh, God," Ollie laughed. "I did not need to hear that."

"Hey, we gotta reward him for good behaviour," Sabrina teased. "I'd say it's like training a dog, but he's more manly than that. It's like trying to train a lion - you can get him to stay up on the pillar and open his mouth, but at some point, he's going to let you know who's boss."

"Stop, I'm blushing," you smirked.

"Holy shit," Gemma muttered way under her breath. You glanced where she was looking and saw that Victoria was pulling off her colourful cover-up. You'd always thought of her as the skinny, quiet girlfriend of Corey and you'd missed that she must have worn a lot of bulky clothing because as her bikini came into view you were sort of stunned. She had the body of Sabrina, but the tits of Gemma. You were almost worried she would be too top-heavy and fall over, they were so big.

"God damn, girl," Sabrina said, going over to her. "Jesus, you are packingheat."

"Thanks?" Victoria laughed nervously as she set down her cover-up.

"Come on," Sabrina said. "Let's go be hot bitches together. Boys, watch our stuff. Gemma, Ollie?"

"Let's do it," Ollie laughed, shucking off her shorts to reveal her black bikini bottoms that seemed like they might have been having a hard time keeping up with her curvy hips and butt.

"Don't worry, Vic," Gemma said, stepping to her other side and taking her hand comfortingly. "Sabrina is going to suck up all the attention she can."

"Thanks," Victoria chuckled.

"Let's go, bitches!" Sabrina crowed as she led them off across the beach.

"Oh, no, that's cool," you said, standing beside Corey. "We'll just stay here. In the hot sun. Watching everyone's stuff."

"Sunscreen?" Corey offered me, pulling it out of Victoria's beach bag.

"Yes, please," you nodded. Gemma and Sabrina had already covered you, but with the bright day and hot sun, you felt like another layer wasn't out of the question. It was going to be a steamer.

Chapter 278

You and Corey hung out for about half an hour after spreading suntan lotion on yourselves, just taking in the sun and chatting. He was spending his summer interning at a non-profit he volunteered at during the school year working with underprivileged kids, which meant he'd been spending a lot of hours with grade schoolers who had a ton of energy and not a lot of sense. He was tired constantly, crashed hard when he got home, and had barely been out at all.

"But you love it," you said with a grin.

"Yeah, I do," Corey laughed. "I mean, they are insane little munchkins, but I really do."

"Is Victoria good with things being quiet on the relationship front?" you asked.

"Is she good?" Corey asked. "Dude, she prefers it. She gets to my place before I do, and pretty much every night I walk in to her cooking dinner for us. Honestly, she's going full wifey mode and It's so fucking nice."

"I'm happy for you, dude," you said, offering him a fist bump.

"Are things looking domestic at all with you and your girls?" Corey asked.

"Sort of," you chuckled. "Sabrina and I take care of most of the cooking, and Gemma is a bit more of a cleaner, but we aren't actually living together yet."

"Yet?" Corey asked.

That made you grimace a little. "I need to tell Paul and Brent that I'll be moving in with Sabrina this year. Gemma is heading back to Australia, but we're going to try to all get into the same law school so we can be together."

"Well, good luck on the law school front," Corey said. "But I don't know how Paul and Brent will take you leaving them with Edgar."

"He's Paul's brother," you pointed out. "And it's not like I won't go hang out or anything."

"They'll still need to find a new roommate," Corey said. "And that probably means one of Edgar's other friends."

You had to just sigh and decide that wasn't your problem. If Paul or Brent had gotten serious with a girl you would have been annoyed too, but you would accept it. Then again, if they'd come to you a month after getting with a girl to say they were moving in you probably would have been skeptical too.

But Sabrina was different. Gemma was different.

You and Corey switched topics, and a few minutes later the boys came hopping back up the beach, their bare feet on the hot sand making them dance a little until they got to the towels.

"Why didn't you guys come for a dip?" Brent asked as he stood on his towel and did a little dog-shake, spraying water and making you wince away and grunt before shoving his leg.

"We were watching our stuff," you said.

"Well, where did the girls go?" Edgar asked. "They could have done that."

You and Corey traded looks and shook your heads in mutual understanding. "Eddie, you have no clue about having a girlfriend," Corey said.

That devolved into some teasing as the guys declared that Corey was no longer the relationship guru of the group and that you should run a boot camp for them on how to get a girl. Then Edgar, caught up in wanting to seem like he could be a player, mentioned how he could pick up one of the girls they'd seen down the beach a little. Soon bets were being made, and Brent went with him as a witness since Edgar claimed Paul's height would take away from him even if Paul was the ugly brother. That comment started a wrestling match between the two with lots of laughs, and Edgar took Paul down to the sand but Paul got the back of Edgar's trunks in his fist and yanked them up into a wedgie.

The brothers called a truce, and Edgar had to fix his tight curly hair with a pick for a minute before he declared himself ready to go.

You got up to stretch and were thinking about taking a run down to the water quickly when a glorious sight appeared down the beach. It was bright, the sun making you squint a little even with sunglasses on, and there was a slight heat shimmer farther down the beach. That just gave a trippy, cinematic landscape behind Gemma, Sabrina, Ollie and Victoria coming back from their walk.

Gemma and Sabrina looked hot in their swimsuits. Gemma had her sunglasses up top of her head and her cleavage looked fantastic in the little boob-window of her suit. Sabrina's sunglasses were down and she had that bright smile of hers that you could see even from fifty yards away. Ollie had her own swathe of cleavage showing, her warm, dark skin shimmering in the sun so much that you wondered if she had used some sort of a glitter lotion that morning. She was just a hair shorter than Sabrina, but curvy, so her swaggering steps screamed voluptuous even while her piercings said fierce.

Then there was Victoria.

"The girls are coming back," you said. "Corey, I hope you take this the way I mean it - your girlfriend could star in a Baywatch series."

"Thanks," he laughed, standing up to see where you were looking.

The only thing missing from Victoria being a walking wet dream in that swimsuit was her running in slow motion.

"Hey, baby," Sabrina said, jogging the last dozen yards after the girls squeezed past a few other groups of people. She jumped into your arms and kissed you with just a little tongue as she smiled widely.

You spun her around once and set her down, and she quickly stepped aside so that Gemma could step into your arms. "Hi, love," Gemma said, wrapping her arms around your neck as you kissed her, slower but a little deeper and with a bit more tongue. You couldn't help yourself and you palmed her cheeks, making her humm a laugh against your lips.

"Hey, babe," Victoria said, going to Corey and hugging him before giving him a peck on the lips. Her shy nature meant she wasn't much for PDA, and the peck was almost surprising to see out of her. Usually she was hugs and handholding only unless it was late after a night of drinking.

Paul, who had also stood up as the girls arrived, looked to Ollie. "Hey, sugarbear," he said, opening his arms and pursing his lips.

Ollie laughed and lunged forward, flicking Paul's crotch hard enough to make him gulp air and go down to one knee.

"OK, yeah, I deserved that," he half chuckled as he tried to catch his breath. Then he looked up at Ollie again who looked a little guilty for getting him as good as she had. "Want to kiss it better?"

The laughs from the rest of you almost drowned out the scoff from Ollie.

Almost.

Chapter 279

You, Gemma and Ollie ended up heading down to the water with Corey and Victoria, while Paul and Sabrina stayed up by the towels waiting for the results of the Great Pickup Bet. Sabrina and Paul had been in a couple of the same lectures last year just like you and she had, so they were able to trade some notes on which Profs they liked and some of the weirdos in the classes.

The water was almost as crowded as the beach because of the heat so the five of you didn't have free reign or anything, but at the water's edge you turned and surprised Gemma by picking her up in a cradle and carrying her into the ocean as she laughed.

"Don't you dare drop me," she said, wrapping her hands around the back of your neck. "I love the water, but I don't want to get my hair wet today."

"I wouldn't dare," you promised, then pretended to drop her. That made her whoops and then laugh. You set her down when she would be waist deep, and Gemma hugged you tightly. Her skin was warm from the sun and the water was cool without being cold, making a sensual moment between the two of you despite the crowds and shouting kids.

"I love the feel of wet sand under my feet," she said, grinning up at you as she lowered her sunglasses over her eyes.

"Do you get to spend a lot of time at the beach back home?" you asked.

"Not nearly as much as I'd like," she said. "I'm not a beach bum or anything."

"I dunno," you teased her. "This is a beach, and you have a very nice bum."

"Ahem," Ollie cleared her throat from almost right next to the two of you. "John, I'm happy for you and all, but come on. There are people around and you two are pretty much sucking face."

"Sorry," you laughed, letting go of Gemma except for a hand on the small of her back.

"Ollie was telling me stories about you," Gemma grinned as she shifted slightly to more properly include your friend in the conversation.

"Uh oh," you said.

"Uh oh is right, Buster," Ollie laughed. "I know all the dark, embarrassing secrets."

"Hey, I know secrets about you too, remember," you pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm not trying to impress my girlfriends," Ollie said.

"Oh, I know some secrets too," Gemma said with a sly little smile directed at you. "Ollie, do you know about Lucy?"

"Oh, God," you groaned.

"No," Ollie said with a big, happy smile as she hooked her arm in Gemma's and started pulling her away from me. "No, I do not know about someone named Lucy. Please, do tell."

Gemma shot you a glance over her shoulder with a teasing smile as they started wading through the water together, reaching back with her free hand for mine to join them. "Well, while I'm in the city for the summer I'm rooming with these three girls..."

By the time you went back to the towels Ollie had a whole new bundle of ammunition to use to tease you between your history with Lucy and the events with Joy. It was a good thing she was your friend, or else you'd be worried.

Well, you were still a little worried.

Corey and Victoria were still down enjoying the water, and when you got back Brent and Edgar had returned as well.

"Well, how'd it go?" you asked. Gemma had gotten down onto her towel next to Sabrina and was rummaging in her beach bag.

"It was a complete shit show," Brent chortled. "Crash and fuckin' burn."

"It wasn't that bad," Edgar scoffed. "I just made a miscalculation."

"And what was that?" Gemma asked with a little smirk. She'd pulled the suntan lotion out of her bag and started applying a new layer to her legs.

"I went for the hottest one," Edgar said. "It's a risk/reward thing. She's either the one who gets approached the most, or she never gets approached. I just gambled and lost, and it's not like I could try to pick up one of her friends instead."

"Excuses," Sabrina said from where she was laying.

"I dunno," you said. "Asking a girl's friend out in front of her right after you got rejected by her?"

"Depends on how you approached the first girl," Ollie said, getting down on her own towel on the other side of Sabrina and laying back, dropping her sunglasses over her eyes. "If you went too hard, and the denial was brutal, then yeah. But if you're smooth enough you can pivot a cold approach."

"Says the lesbian," Edgar grumbled. "It's so much easier for you, ladies don't just assume you're trying to get in their pants."

"Are you kidding me?" Ollie laughed. "Lesbians are clueless about almost any nuance. You have to be blunt as hell with most girls for them to realize you're hitting on them."

That made Gemma snicker. "To be fair, that's most guys too."

"True," Sabrina laughed.

"Please tell me John missed you hitting on him," Paul begged. "Please. There's got to be a bump in this fairytale throuple thing somewhere."

"Oh, he didn't miss it. John flirted back just fine," Gemma said. "But I don't think he realized we were flirting."

"I don't think I realize when we're flirting now," you laughed.

"That's true," Sabrina giggled. "I'm still getting used to being super blunt with him, but also I really like it."

"Wait, hold on," Gemma said, sitting up and looking down at your girlfriend. "You need to get used to being blunt? You?"

"I wasn't always like this," Sabrina said. "You two bring out the romantic in me."

"Romantic. Right," Gemma snorted.

Sabrina made a face, then smirked. "Babe, want to rub that suntan lotion on me." She even gave a little booty wiggle to emphasize it.

"Yes," Gemma said. "But you're just distracting me from teasing you."

"Maybe I am, but you love it," Sabrina said.

"Dude," Brent grunted from beside you as your Australian girlfriend started applying suntan lotion on your brunette girlfriend's butt. "You are one lucky fucker."

"You can stop staring now," you chuckled. "Now, let's talk payment. Last I remember, Edgar had to cover the first round cause he failed?"

"I didn't fail, I just left it hanging for later," Edgar hedged. That set you and the guys snorting and slapping his back, congratulating him on buying the first round.

Chapter 280

"Hey, do you guys mind if we squeeze in here?"

You were laying out on your towel next to Gemma and Sabrina, all happily sunning yourselves quietly. Corey and Victoria had gone for a walk, but Ollie and Brent were with you doing the same thing as you.

The speaker, once you closed one eye against the bright sun to actually be able to see him, was a tall and lanky sort of guy with a curly mop of hair and two friends with him. They looked to be about the same age or a year or two younger, but definitely in college as well.

"Sure," Sabrina said, gesturing to the slim open space next to her and Ollie. The two of them had been talking quietly before then. "Pop a squat. Just don't block our sun."

"Hey, I wouldn't sare block you from your vitamin D," the guy joked.

You rolled your eyes as Gemma snorted softly.

Sabrina, having the mind of a fourteen-year-old boy when she was relaxed, gave the weak joke a chuckle.

The guys quickly laid out their towels and cracked open the little cooler they'd brought, and you had to admit the snap-hiss of their beer's opening was tempting.

"God, I could do for a Bramble right now," Gemma mumbled and turned over from her front to her back.

"Want to go for a walk?" you offered. "We could probably find a bar and grab a drink."

"In a bit," Gemma said. "I need to even out my front here or I'll be two-toned front and back."

The guys continued to banter a little with Sabrina and Brent, who immediately recognized fellow jock-types and did the sports guy social dance of finding out who cheered for what team. You did notice that the two friends were distracted from the main conversation frequently by the sights of your group - Gemma's cleavage was in view now, and Ollie was laying on her back as well. The mop-headed guy had clearly set his sights on Sabrina.

And to be honest, you didn't give a shit.

Sabrina loved you. And, in the case of potential cheating, you also knew she absolutely worshipped your cock. You had absolutely nothing to worry about, and as you passively listened to the flirting going on you could tell that she was having fun with the guy in more of a 'you just don't know what I know' sort of way than that he had any chance.

Paul and Edgar finally got back from their journey down the main street, returning to you with a couple of two-litre bottles of cola, a bottle in a brown paper bag, and a sleeve of red solo cups. You noticed Edgar checking out Gemma quickly, but you couldn't really blame him for that. You were checking her out every chance you got as well. Brent offered introductions that you didn't really pay attention to, and soon Paul and Edgar were doing a poor job of surreptitiously pouring Jack and Cokes for everyone.