All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 381-390'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
SilvermireSilvermire3 months ago

I just loves this series !!!!

5 *****

NewtScamanderNewtScamander3 months ago

5 stars all the way, it had some emotional highs and lows and lots of fun in between. Thanks for sharing!!!

The2thdocThe2thdoc3 months ago

Great chapter, I especially liked the caring supportive ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely 5 huge ***** Always looking forward to the next installment of this series.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m a little miffed that Alita appears to be a no-go, but this is such a good story that I can’t be mad. Easy five stars

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses3 months ago

Amazing! Can’t wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I get that most of viewers who are reading this far into the series are a lot interested in the character development and the ongoing storylines, that's what kept most of us here in the first place.

BUT, we're still here to read an erotic story, not just an instalment of a novel. These chapters are more than 3 pages long in total, and there's only a single scene where the characters actually engage in sex, and of the whole scene we get the intro with John eating out Tasha and then it cuts to the shower post-sex. The author didn't even bother to write the scene itself, they just skipped over it.

In these days the author started the "Le Francais" series, which also has very little sex scenes compared to the narrating, and it seems like the same style is being brought to this series. I think it's ok to change style for a new series, but this one had amazing sex scenes in every instalment up until the last few, and now having the shift to a different style is just not as enjoyable.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite3 months ago

No misses with this series, so good!

GodultraGodultra3 months ago

A 5 only because there’s nothing higher.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

MC is becoming a wimp; doesn’t stand up for his roommate and lets him be degraded like that in public and still sleeps with the roommates ex… shame

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv103 months ago

Didn’t see this group coming

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, this was an irritating chapter. It feels like you hit an arbitrary word limit and realized you didn't have any more words left to describe the sex scene properly, so you just skipped it. You put this in the group sex category and then proceeded to not write about the group sex in any substantive way. Gah! I was looking forward to seeing them hook up with Tasha, and this feels like a letdown.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love how she's somehow a victim after agreeing to a gangbang. It's like her character completely flipped. She was flirty and forceful, doing whatever she wanted with Mosche, even disappearing on Mosche at the club to fuck another guy. She gave off dominatrix vibes. Now, she's a vulnerable victim that's been taken advantage of, crying in the shower and needs a savior in the form of her ex's roommate? Make it make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Started binging this a month ago, and I can't express how sad I am to be caught up.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing with us. I eagerly await the next entry.

bobhardcastlebobhardcastle3 months ago

I"m hearing that there wasn't enough sex. Jeez. As if there isn't in the other chapters?

I'm here for the story and the characters.. Too many of the stories I *start* to red on here I just stop with, because there is ONLY sex, and no story. When I start uploading my stories, a lot of these comments are going to come my way too I guess. [If I want only sex, there's always regular porn.]

strawboystrawboy3 months ago

Fun read. Nice twist with the MILF and daughter. Lots of directions this can go in the future, looking forward to it.

DiagonalmanDiagonalman3 months ago

I love that this is a story with sex, not just wanking material. Tash is now a normal.petson, sometimes strong, so.etimes vulnerable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why are they wasting time with Mosches ex when Gemma is going back to Australia in a few weeks? He doesn`t even like Tasha.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah, that character flip is weird. Buy the way the characters were introduced, it looks like everyone is just shitting on Moshe unfairly

SimplyJamesDSimplyJamesD3 months ago

I had to jump over to comment after the scene with Tasha at the comedy club. You're making Moshe out as the bad guy here when Tasha, who the girls already thought was out of his league and much more experienced in relationships than Moshe, agreed without question to a gangbang and also wasn't communicating with him. Yeah, he's an asshole for not communicating and not just ending it, but so is she. So public humiliation of him is cool huh? You, author, seem to have a tendency to write weak men as the MCs but they don't actually drive the plot at all-they just go along with everything that their women tell them to do without question. He should have stood up for his weird friend and at least tried to steer him in a clear direction. As another poster said, there was no real attraction between John and Tasha but now he rewards her for bad behavior. Disappointed that you chose that route instead of making them handle their business like adults.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES