All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 411-420'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander2 months ago

Great set of chapters, lots of horny kinky sex. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hate being the person who criticizes someone else’s work, so please know this comes from a place of really loving this series and your writing as a whole… but this whole Tasha thing? It’s dragging on. You’ve built up this great energy with Becca but it’s taking forever to get there. And Tasha is just so uninteresting as a character, and the whole roommates ex thing feels weird. The whole pampering thing feels like it’s gotten to be over the top at this point. I’m just waiting for it to end. I love this series but this was the first post I really struggled to get through.

DouglasFinneyDouglasFinney2 months ago

He sure does run into Lucy a lot. They must live in a small city.

The writing and the sex scenes are good, but I hope we move on from Tasha soon. Unless Tasha is going to become emotionally involved with John or their relationship is going to be discovered by Mosche and impact John’s relationship with Mosche, I’ve seen enough of Tasha for a while. There are other babes to hang, am I right?

Keep these chapters coming (and the characters too).

ClearmuseClearmuse2 months ago

going blackout drunk from pleasure, good times

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwussesabout 2 months ago

I like Tasha. Part of me wants her to join them permanently. Great part. I can’t wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The depth of this story just continues to grow. Later when Gemma goes to Australia a visit by John and Sabrina is warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

PLEASE CHECK spelling AND grammar every time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES