The OFB Ch. 03 - Making New Friends

Story Info
Daphne gets to know a couple more of her new co-workers.
2.9k words
4.75
1.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a continuation from a previous chapter (link in my profile). Please read that for the setup for this story. Hope you enjoy it!

*****

Daphne sat down at her desk and took a deep breath. That had really been something. Her blouse was still open, and she figured she should leave it that way. Her chest was mostly dry from Bruce's spurts, and Tom's spunk was scattered on her blouse, skirt, and hair. She idly played with some of the drying cum in her hair and looked around.

Bruce was back at his desk, concentrating on editing his video. Anna was not around, but there was a guy she had not seen before a few desks down on the phone. A gorgeous black man with a slight beard. He met her eye and gave her a friendly wave and she smiled and nodded back. He seemed a little distracted and looked away. She shrugged -- must be a busy day for him?

She decided to get a cup of coffee, so she got up and walked past the desks to the break room. While she was waiting for her coffee, the black man came walking in fast. He was agitated and breathing quickly, fumbling with his fly.

"Oh, hi," he said quickly. As he got to the sink, he pulled out his dick. It was swollen hard and as he got to the edge of the sink he came.

He came hard. Daphne heard his spunk hit the stainless steel with a noise part thunk, part splat. He shuddered and spurted again. Thick, milky cum flew from the tip of his dick, puddling in the sink. Daphne watched, wide-eyed, her jaw open. Damn, this was making her juicy again.

The black man was standing at the sink, recovering. His cock was still out, resting on the edge of the basin, cum dribbling from it and pooling in the sink. She heard a slight buzzing sound.

He pulled a phone from his pocket and hit a button. The buzzing stopped. He collected himself and smiled at her with a little shrug.

"Vibrating butt plug," he explained. "I'm field testing it to help out Keiko. Damn thing works, that's for sure!" He gave a little laugh and she smiled. Whatever kind of place this was, it was for her!

"I'm Nigel, and you must be Daphne, the new girl." He turned towards her, offering a friendly hand. His cock was still out and flopped out of the sink in front of him. They both laughed as he put it back in his trousers, and then she gave him a squeeze and a friendly peck.

"Nice to meet you, Nigel."

He looked her up and down and whistled. "Damn, girl, what you been up to?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm a little bit of a mess. I just had my first session as OFB."

He raised his eyebrows. "Weeeelllll?"

"Bruce wanted to cum on me and then Tom joined in at the end."

"Ah, yes," nodded Nigel. "Bruce was eyeing you the whole time and kept fiddling with himself. I saw him go into Tom's office and you follow, so I wondered. He came out with a big smile on his face and got straight back to work. Nice work, honey!"

"Thanks", she smiled, a little bit proud. "Yeah, it comes naturally for me, I guess. Especially the cumming part. *wink* To be honest, I had a great time. Although it must look like things got out of hand."

He laughed at 'out of hand' and pointed at her. "Good one! I bet you had a good time. Two nice dicks and what looks like a bucket of spunk... I'd have loved it."

"So, you're gay, right? I mean the butt plug, and dicks and all...?"

"I am mostly gay, I'd say..." he paused, leaning on the counter, a hand on his hip. "I'd say two-thirds. My first love is for cock. In my mouth, up my ass, I don't really care as long as it's hard and hot and loaded. But I like the ladies too. Especially the adventurous ones." He smiled. "Looks like you might be one of those?"

"Sure, I love adventure." Her coffee was ready, and she decided to play with him. "Is there any cream? Oh, wait..."

She moved to the sink and used her fingers to scoop a big dollop of his cum out of the sink and plop it in her coffee. He was wide-eyed and shook his head.

"You and I are gonna get along fine, girl. Who knows, I might even need a session with you once in a while." He winked.

She moved closer and cupped his trousered cock in her hands. "Any time you like, honey." She took a sip of her coffee. Blobs of his cum were floating around in it. She slurped one up and licked her lips.

Nigel was amazed. He was also getting aroused. She gave his crotch a little pat and dropped her hand, asking "So tell, me, what else should I expect here?"

"Just about anything, really. Let's see... you've met Patty of course?" She nodded. "She runs the place more than Tom does. Don't cross her, she can be surprisingly direct. Then there's the Sales team -- they're about half a dozen preppy white boys that think they got the world on a string. Have you met Anna?"

Daphne nodded and Nigel smiled, saying "Anna and I are best friends. I love that girl. She can be quite the spitfire, and she is always up for some fun. A real show-off, too. We often team up..."

"What do you do here?" she asked.

"I write the scripts for our Media section. You know, the porn section? There's not always that much dialog, but the action is fun. It can be challenging thinking new scenarios, though. I'll likely pick your brain for some ideas, since it looks like you will have plenty to work with!"

"I only saw one video and Tom was in it -- did you do that?"

"Which one? He's in a bunch of them. Oh wait, I remember he asked me to juggle the order of the videos to put some special ones on top. That was two days ago, before you cane in for your interview... He must have wanted to show off! Anyway, yes, I almost certainly did write that. As I say not much dialog, but fun is fun, ain't it?"

She was getting more attracted to Nigel as he spoke. She said, "I'd love to help out. I've got plenty of ideas, so just let me know..." She looked pointedly at his crotch.

Another smile "I sure will, Daphne. Now, I need to get this butt plug out and write up the results of my test for Keiko." He giggled. "Keiko is in charge of product specs, and they like complete reports so I should do it while it's still fresh."

She took another sip of her coffee and smiled. "Yep, still fresh."

"You a dirty, dirty girl, ain't you. Love it." He gave her a quick kiss and headed to the men's room.

Anna walked back to her desk, taking her coffee with her, a few blobs of Nigel's cum still floating in it. Anna was back and as Daphne sat down, she came over. She'd removed her jacket and her frilly blouse was sleeveless, showing flawless arms. Her silvery-gray trousers fit her tightly, gripping her pussy and leaving not-much to the imagination.

"Soooooooo? How'd it go? Looks like you had a good time?" Anna picked up Daphne's soiled panties off the desk and looked at the wet crotch. She gave it a good sniff. "Yeah, looks like a very good time!"

Daphne blushed and nodded. It was so easy to be open and honest here!

"Yeah, Bruce and Tom both came for me, or should I say on me, and I had a good time as well. I mean two. I mean twice, I came twice." Why did she feel nervous? She shrugged. "It was really great, what can I say?"

Anna nodded. "You know, Tom comes a lot and I mean a LOT. He is always horny, and somehow manages to produce a ton of spunk. I could barely keep it under control this morning!"

Daphne was intrigued. "Really? Hey, I was wondering, what did you guys do before I took this job? Was everybody at it all day long or what?"

"Oh, it wasn't like a non-stop orgy or anything. See, about six months ago Tom started talking about the client experience, and how we can't really deliver top-notch goods and services unless we are really into them as well. So, he suggested we make free use of each other and enjoy what we offer our clients. Plus, it's great for team building. After a few weeks, it was apparent that our fooling around was getting in the way of our work, so he created the position of OFB. Actually, I think it was Patty's idea. We've had a couple of other girls start, but once they realized what was expected, it turned out not to be a good fit for them. No hard feelings - oh, I guess that's a joke!"

Daphne chuckled. "I can see this wouldn't be for everybody."

"Yes. And now YOU are for EVERYBODY!" She laughed at her joke and winked. She looked Daphne up and down and reached out to her hair. "You've got a little jizz in your hair, you know. You want it out?"

"No, I guess I'm supposed to leave it. That's fine with me. Do you like it?"

She looked Anna in the eye and Anna returned her gaze, her eyes got a little smoky. "I do like it. I think it's super sexy." She reached out and fondled a tress of Daphne's hair with Tom's cum in it. She sniffed it. "Hmmmm, smells familiar."

She looked Daphne in the eye. "Say, have you ever been with a woman?"

"You mean sex?", asked Daphne. "No. I mean I've thought about it. A lot sometimes." She was mesmerized by Anna's stare and her heart was beating faster. Her cunt was tingling. "I guess there's a first time for everything, right?"

"Yeah, there is." Anna's voice was throaty. She was looking at Daphne's breasts intently. She cleared her throat and said, "I'll be right back."

She went into Tom's office without knocking. Daphne realized she probably should have checked for her, but then again, Anna had given him a blowjob earlier so...

After a couple of minutes, Anna came back out. She smiled sexily at Daphne.

"Looks like it's my turn." Anna sat on Daphne's desk area without monitors, facing Daphne in her chair. Daphne was a little flustered.

"Um, do you mean you want to do something? Now? Here?"

"Mm-hmm. I want us to play, and I want everyone to see. Bruce is drained and Nigel won't care, and I like it when people watch."

Daphne gulped. Her mouth was dry, and she had butterflies in her stomach. Still, the familiar warm glow pulsed in her loins.

Anna spread her legs and pointed at the crotch of her trousers.

"Tom overrode my suggestions and he suggested to play with me through my pants rather than what I had in mind -- since you're new to playing with women." She leaned back on her elbows. "Please rub me a little? Please?" She ran a hand over her vulva. "Of course, Tom said you don't have to if you don't want to. but you look sooooo hot and messy. And I think you want it. Go ahead, baby, play with me. Rub me all sexy. Don't say no. Please? Please don't say no..."

Daphne scooted her chair closer and reached out. She put a hand over the patch of trousers between Anna's legs. The silvery fabric was cool to the touch, but she could feel the warmth underneath. She thought how this would feel rubbing her own pussy under these trousers and felt a little flush of wetness.

"Rub me, baby. Make me hot," ordered Anna. She wiggled her hips.

Daphne started rubbing gently. Anna sighed and smiled. She leaned back on her hands and pushed her pussy into Daphne's hand. The warmth was turning into heat under Daphne's hand. She pressed harder, rubbing more delibreratley.

"Ooooh, yeah, honey, that feels goooood..." Anna started breathing a little more deeply and ground her hips into Daphne's hand. Her pussy was hotter now, and Daphne could tell the material underneath was getting moist. Bruce was watching, rapt. Nigel was too, leaning back in his chair, hands behind his head and a smile on his face.

Anna was insistent. "Yeah, Daphne. I want you to make me cum in my pants. C'mere."

Anna leaned forward, took hold of Daphne's head, and pushed her face into her crotch, a high-pitched moan coming from her throat. A thrill went through Daphne. She loved giving this woman pleasure, and to do it fully clothed and on her desk in front of everyone... She focused on Anna's cunt. She rubbed her face into it, running her teeth over what she could feel to be an aroused mound of love.

She felt what she thought might be Anna's clit and pushed her tongue onto it hard. Anna's eyes opened wide, and she moaned "Yes, baby! Chew on me! Make me cum in your face!"

Daphne mouthed the mound, chewing gently on Anna's clit. Anna started thrusting her hips in time with Daphne's licking and chewing. "Yeah, yeah, that's it, make me... make meee..."

Anna's hips bucked. Daphne leaned in, shaking her head and face against Anna's fiery pussy. Anna groaned in pleasure. Daphne'd never made another woman orgasm before, and she found it intoxicatingly sexy. She was alive and hot and making this beautiful woman climax...

Suddenly, Anna's pants were wet! Really wet, soaking and fluid was running onto Daphne's desk blotter. Daphne sniffed at it, smelling a hint of... coffee?

"Oh no, I'm sorry!" She was really worried. "Did I make you pee? I am soooo sorry!"

Anna, reclined on the desk after her orgasm, propped herself up her elbows, breathing deeply. "Oh, no, honey. I squirt. That's not pee. It just happens sometimes when I cum. Not all the time. I need to be feeling dirty and cumming hard."

She reached out and stroked Daphne's hand smiling. Her trousers were soaked. Daphne pushed her chair back and Anna scooted off her desk. She grabbed Daphne's chair and pushed it back into a corner where it couldn't move, Daphne still in it.

"Now it's my turn," Anna panted. She dropped to her knees in front of the chair and opened Daphne's legs.

"Lift your skirt, baby!" she ordered. Daphne lifted her skirt to expose her bare wet pussy. Anna grabbed her hips and sank her face into Daphne's crotch. Daphne felt her tongue on her clit, between her labia, lapping and sucking her juices. Daphne sank lower, forcing her hips forward and grinding into Anna's face.

"Oh God!," Daphne cried. "Yes! Eat me!" She was rapidly approaching climax.

Anna took two fingers and scooped them into Daphne's cunt. Daphne's juices were flowing out her cunt lips onto the chair, and Anna got plenty on her fingers. She pumped her hand as Daphne thrust against it feverishly.

"You gonna come?" asked Anna

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm gonna..."

"You cumming? You cumming now? Come for me, baby!"

Daphne couldn't speak. Suddenly she gripped the chair arms and arched her back, throwing her head back. Anna felt her cunt convulse and thrust her fingers fully into Daphne, wiggling them as she sucked on Daphne's clit. Daphne bucked and writhed, at one point almost lifting her body out of the chair. Anna's hand was soaking in her cunt juice, and she was lapping at Daphne's pussy.

After what seemed an ecstatic eternity to Daphne, she relaxed. Anna withdrew her dripping fingers and wiped them on Daphne's skirt, smiling. Daphne's scent filled her nose as she licked her fingers clean.

"See, honey," she cooed, "There's nothing like having another woman go down on you, is there? You may not squirt, but you might as well -- you're a mess. A beautiful mess."

Daphne's breathing was recovering, her head swimming after one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. She leaned forward and took Anna's head with both hands, and kissed her full on the mouth, tasting her own juices on Anna's face.

"Thank you, Anna," she breathed. "Please use me any time."

Anna kissed her back, nodded, and then rose to her feet. Her pants were still soaked around her crotch and down her legs from her squirt.

"Oh don't worry, honey. I will. You can count on it," she said. She turned to the room.

Bruce and Nigel were both agog. Then Nigel started clapping slowly, a big grin blossoming on his face. Bruce joined in.

"Brava! Brava! Bravissima!", called Nigel. "That was an inspiring performance! I'll see this show anytime!"

Anna smiled and did a little bow. Daphne blushed. Anna turned back to her and blew her a kiss.

"Thank you very much, all of you, especially my adoring public. Now, I need to get changed out of these wet clothes." She straightened her blouse and walked towards the lady's room, tickling Bruce's hair and winking at Nigel as she went.

Daphne sat at her desk in a post-orgasm haze, cum-covered and sitting in her own juices with Anna's squirt all over her desk. She had never been happier in her life.