The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Louise darling, so good to see you. You look classy today. Are these your new employers?', Bart asked, glancing at the monitor showing the entrance of the Bar and the table where Arjen and Johanna were already seated.

'Yes they are and we would like you to join us for a short talk later tonight.'

'That is ok. I need to thank them anyway for the waiter they have sent as your substitute.'

'Is that the dark guy with the big smile?'

'I am in love with him. I would like to hire him permanently, but that doesn't seem to be an option.'

'I would discuss with Arjen and Johanna you want to hire him until you have found and trained some new waiter.'

'I don't think they want to be bothered with such details,' Bart said glancing at the monitor again.

'Just try your luck. I will have to join them again. Keep an eye on me please tonight. They are quite a special couple.'

'Multi millionaires if I may believe the internet.'

'The internet is too conservative. It is more like multi billionaires.'

'You lucky bitch.'

'It seems no luck was involved.'

'You'll have to explain later. I have some snacks to prepare.'

Some beers had already arrived and I ventured in a get to know them exercise.

'So you both took my dad's sustainable economics course?'

Arjen nodded.

'Fifteen years ago your dad was one of the first economists connecting those subjects. He wanted us to come up with a new kind of business proposal that would be both sustainable and social.'

'You invented those care bonds.'

'Your dad deemed our idea the most creative and new, but also pointed out we were giving the bondholders a blank cheque on our financial future. Still he awarded us the prize for best effort. I think the other ideas really sucked.'

'How did you manage to get this rich? You told me you were near broke at the time.'

'That is an inappropriate question,' Johanna grinned.

'Don't get me started on inappropriate,' I responded mockingly.

'Get her Louise,' Arjen laughed, supporting me, 'Johanna told me what happened this afternoon.'

I looked at them in shock. My face was again demonstrating its quality as a traffic light.

'You told him you were seducing me?'

Johanna nodded smiling sweetly.

'For sure she did, we need to know what is happening, don't we? She made me jealous for sure.'

I stared at the table, making up my mind about resigning immediately.

'Don't run Louise,' Johanna said softly but urgently, 'We really want you to succeed with us.'

'You are both so intense. I constantly feel you are not telling me everything you expect from me.'

'We do not want to scare you away. You will know quite soon what we expect. You are learning fast.'

'Why don't you just tell me what you expect instead of using me as a plaything?'

They exchanged some mischievous grins and focussed back on me.

'We like you Louise,' Arjen said, ' and we want to make good use of your scientific qualities and other talents. You are not our plaything.'

'That is what you say, but I have the feeling there is something underneath.'

'You will figure us out soon enough. You will need to trust us on this.'

Arjen excused himself to go to the men's room. I took a large gulp of my beer and decided to do a confession.

'Despite I almost freaked out, it also was very exciting to be naked with you,' I told Johanna.

'I was tempted to make out with you,' she answered, 'You looked so delicious.'

I looked at her suddenly very self-conscious. Johanna took my hand and kissed it.

'That is what I meant with feeling like your plaything.'

'If you would want to be our plaything we wouldn't think any less of you.'

'You mean like having sex with you?', I whispered.

'Me, Arjen, apart, together, maybe others,'

'Is that what you meant with you being swingers?'

'You figured it out.'

'I do not know if that is a lifestyle for me,' I said.

'Think about it. The offer is on the table and I am sure you would enjoy it,' Johanna ended our private talk when Arjen re-joined followed by a somewhat nervous Bart.

When new beers had been served Arjen took the lead.

'I like your place Bart,'

'Thanks, I am very proud of it. It is good to be my own boss.'

'Would you be willing to sell the bar and concept to us?'

'I do not really understand?'

'If I would want to franchise your bar's concept, would you sell the concept?'

'I don't think so.'

'Someone could also just copy your concept and your bar would no longer be unique. I am offering you good money for your idea and much more to own the bar too.'

'Okay, what kind of money are you talking about?'

'We'd triple your yearly revenue.'

'What would you gain by that?'

'I think we could easily make it profitable for us with franchises in multiple cities.'

'Will I still be in control?'

'You and Louise would need to consider the franchise as a whole, but we would want you to run it like you have been doing.'

I was pretty surprised Arjen would drop this on me, but it made sense from my role.

'With Louise?', Bart said in surprise.

'She'd manage this from our side.'

'Louise, if I don't want to, what will happen?', Bart looked at me intensely.

'You are one of my dearest friends and I think you are smarter than that.'

'Answer me please.'

'Like Arjen said, we could decide to just copy your concept and drive you out of business. Or we could call your bank and take over the loans you have. We'd have you in our pocket very fast. Arjen really wants your bar. '

'Would you do that to a friend? This bar is my baby. If I'd ask you to not bother me?'

'We would probably respect that, but you would lose a very good opportunity. We would be able and willing to protect your brand and make sure you would get what is yours, do the investments you want. What is your doubt?'

'Do you think I can trust your company?'

'You trust me don't you?'

'Yes.'

'If Arjen and Johanna agree,' I said looking at them in turns,' we will discuss this in my office Monday morning. We will draft a contract tomorrow and you can discuss the proposal with your friend Lars. He is a lawyer I recall, isn't he? We need trust to get this to work.'

We shook hands on the potential deal and Bart drank another beer with us. He started telling us enthusiastically about the idea's he had for the future.

After he left I looked at my employers a bit awkwardly. Arjen bent over to me and kissed me on the lips. I looked at him in surprise.

'What are you doing?' I asked.

'I kissed you. You did great with Bart.'

'You kissed me,' I said still shocked.

'Yes, I did,' he said confidently, 'I would like to do more with you than just kissing.'

Johanna looked at me with some concern.

'You are moving too fast my dear,' she told Arjen, 'She is still thinking things over.'

I looked at them both in turn and sighed.

'I'd like to go home now. It is like Johanna said, I need to think things over.'

'Do you need a ride home?'

'Yes, please, my bike is at home.'

'We'll drop you off on our way home.'

I regretted having gone home immediately. Instead of enjoying a quiet night, there was no rest. My neighbours were having a party once again. Loud music was blasting through my walls and they were shouting and smoking weed. It was only 10, so too early to start complaining. In two hours I'd have to be at their door to request them turning down the music. That would not help and eventually someone would have to call the police to ask them for help. It would be 3am before it would be more quiet. I realised how much I hated my small apartment. I showered and considered my options.

My new job was really a once in a life time opportunity, but all the sexual teasing Arjen and Johanna were doing confused me. Was I really scared or was I actually aroused by their behaviour? I had felt appreciated all day and I would never forget Johanna's hungry look in her boudoir. Also Arjen's kiss and remarks at the bar made me feel wanted. Again the word plaything popped up in my mind. It made me horny to think about being with them. Was Johanna right and did I need liberation? Being their toy for some time would for sure be liberating. Would I want to have my first time with them? My pussy contracted every time I thought about them and I knew with the party downstairs sleep would not be an option here. I decided to go to my apartment in the Spaarman building and see what the night would bring.

I dressed in the outfit I planned to wear on my shopping trip the next day and packed some essential stuff in my back-pack. When I was done I called Spaarman's security.

'Security,' a friendly man said.

'Hi this is Louise Wenter.'

'Good evening miss Wenter.'

'I will come in to stay at my apartment for the night.'

'That is ok, do you need a ride?'

'No, I will come by bicycle.'

'You better come through the Kerkstraat in that case.'

'Via the Kerkstraat?'

'We have our delivery entrance there. I'll send you the details in a text. Your bike can be parked inside there safely.'

'Thank you.'

Next I called Johanna. She picked up directly.

'Louise, anything wrong? What is that noise?'

'Nothing wrong really, but my neighbours are having a loud party. I will come to my apartment at your place.'

'I'll send someone to pick you up.'

'No, I'll cycle. I just wanted to make sure you know I will be there tonight. I don't want to scare anybody.'

'Will you come and see us?'

'I am really tired, so I will probably just go to sleep directly.'

'I understand, good night Louise. We love you.'

'Good night Johanna.'

They loved me? How?

With the instructions provided by the security guard I was able to enter the house from the backside and take the elevator to my floor. Everything was so quiet here. I took a beer from the refrigerator and drank it from the bottle looking out of the windows overlooking the busy Keizersgracht. Tour boat after tour boat was passing by even this late in the evening. Looking at my dear city through these old windows made me go over today's events in a calm way. I felt somehow in control of the situation. I imagined I would own this place and grinned. That would be so nice. How would that ever be?

I felt very tired and decided not to stay up, but to go straight to bed. I went down the stairs and entered the hallway where my room was, opposite to their bed room. Their door was open and I heard them softly speaking. I silently entered my room.

'Louise is that you?' Arjen asked.

'Yes, it is me, sleep well guys.'

'Sleep well,' they wished while I closed my door.

Quietly I undressed and got into the comfortable bed. The satin sheets were so soft and smelled nice and clean. I connected my phone to its charger and put it on the nightstand. I dozed off within minutes.

At 6:30 my phone's alarm went off. I realised I hadn't slept this good for a long time. For a second I was confused about where I was. The new apartment. I sat up and switched on the light. My eyes wandered through the room. I felt so comfortable here. Everything seemed to be in the right place. From the entrance door there was a short corridor with one door at the side where I suspected some storage space for personal things was. On the wall of that storage space a huge tv screen was hung opposite the bed. I switched it on for the morning news and progressed taking in the room. When you entered the main area of the room on your left hand you found two doors. One with the spa like bath room and one with a large walk-in closet. On the right were the heavy curtains where I hoped to have a view over the garden. The large bed was in the middle of the wall opposite the entrance. Next to it were some comfy couches and a salon table. I hopped out of bed and made an opening in the curtains. Daylight poured in. Garden view it was! I visited the bathroom for the toilet and the shower and then got dressed. I felt I needed some coffee and I wanted to pick up my laptop and other stuff from my office to prepare for the breakfast meeting with Johanna and Arjen.

I softly opened the door to the hallway and was met by Johanna's soft whimpers coming through their open door.

'Yes baby, faster,' she whispered.

Arjen was grunting and I knew they were having sex. I was mesmerised and curious. I didn't know what came over me but I entered their room and peeked around the corner. Johanna was on her back, legs wide and Arjen was fucking her hard missionary style. It looked so hot and I got aroused directly. I wanted to be them both at the same time or join them if I could. I walked even closer to them. Johanna noticed me and smiled the sweetest smile I ever had seen on her face. I froze at getting caught. I felt deeply ashamed but I kept watching.

'Give it to me baby. Louise is here,' she coached her man.

Arjen sped up even further and then froze. He came hard. I started my shameful retreat, but Johanna stopped me.

'Louise don't go,' she ordered.

Arjen turned his head to look at me. I knew I'd never forget his lustful gaze. He got up and walked towards me. His impressive cock was glistening with Johanna's juices and still quite hard. I could not take my eyes of it.

'We need to talk about this,' he said friendly while lifting me up and carrying me to their bed.

He smelled like sweat and sex. A sexy animal I thought. I wrapped my legs around him to prevent us from falling. I felt his cock against the crotch of my pants. I was so ready for them. Arjen carefully landed me next to Johanna. She also oozed the smell of sex. I tried to get of the bed, but she held me back.

'Talk not run,' she said.

Arjen sat down on my other side. I now was effectively sandwiched between my new employers.

'I am so sorry I walked in on you. I heard Johanna moaning and felt the need to check on her.'

I thought that came out quite believable, but it seemed they were not buying it.

'Try again,' Arjen said whilst untying my shoelaces.

I tried the truth.

'I don't really know what came over me when I heard you guys having sex, I became very curious. I had to see you.'

'That I believe,' Johanna said, 'Did you like what you saw.'

My shoes landed on the floor near the door.

'It was hot. I wanted to be part of it.'

Johanna started to unbutton my blouse. Her hand brushing my tits.

'Are you hot for my man?'

'For both of you, sorry.'

'Don't be sorry. Would you like to have sex with us?'

'Yes, but should we do it?'

'Yes dear, we are going to.'

My trousers were still on, but the button was already unfastened by Johanna's skilled hands.

'Won't this become a problem in our work relationship?'

'It has never hurt Johanna and me.'

'You're married.'

'We weren't when we started our business. We didn't even like each other, until we ended up working on the same topic. We discovered we were a great team and shared the same views on sexuality.'

'And it also helps he has this great dick. Look at it Louise. It is long and thick and Arjen really knows how to use it.'

I looked at his now rock hard penis. I felt my mouth watering and had to swallow my saliva before I could speak again.

'Can I touch it?'

They just smiled at me, as I carefully stroked it.

'Let me help you out of your jeans,' Johanna offered pushing it down over my hips.

Soon I was as naked as they were. Arjen was laying in the middle of the bed now. Me and Johanna were kneeling between his legs. I carefully wrapped my hand around his member. It felt both warm, hard but soft too. Johanna was instructing me how to caress Arjen's dick. She told me what he liked when he was being stroked. Arjen seemed to really enjoy the attention. After some time she licked a drop of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. When a new drop appeared she urged me to do the same. The fluid was a bit slimy and not as salty as I had feared. Johanna proceeded with licking the whole thing from its root to the glans. It looked hot and erotic. I joined her. Soon we were licking him like a lollipop.

'It still tastes a bit like my vagina, do you notice?'

'Yes,' I said increasing my efforts.

We continued for a few minutes more, until Johanna pushed me of him and started kissing me deeply. I loved the feeling of her tongue in my mouth.

'We don't want him to come yet baby. Let him earn his reward,' she gasped.

'Reward?', I said in a thin voice.

'He will be fucking you.'

I realised my first time would happen this morning with Arjen if I didn't stop it. Desire was already burning between my legs. I felt my juices flowing from my cunt. There was no stopping now.

"I am ready for him,' I said.

'You will have to wait too, let the lust grow.'

'I need it now.'

'Not yet, Louise. We will heat up the fire in you some more.'

Johanna's eyes sparkled as she seemed to really enjoy herself coaching me. She bent over to my chest and started sucking on my nipple. Arjen moved around and joined Johanna sucking my other nipple. I was surprised at the intensity of the feelings their sucking triggered. I got even more horny from everything happening. I felt one of their hands between my legs and I spread them wider. I heard little squishing sounds and I knew the fingers had found my wetness.

'You are so wet,' Johanna said, 'I am going to taste it, while you suck off Arjen.'

I didn't know what she meant, so she came over and instructed me. I was told to lie on my back with my shoulders on a pillow so my head tilted backwards and my throat opened up. I didn't know she was planning to not just have me give Arjen a blowjob, but actually have him throat-fuck me. Arjen sat on his knees over my head, his hard member close to my face.

'Take him in your mouth and suck it,' she commanded.

I looked at her in surprise and fear. He was so big.

'You can do it and you'll love it.'

I trusted her and opened my mouth. I used my hand to guide him to it.

'Stick out your tongue,' Arjen coached while Johanna commenced licking my pussy.

The feelings were almost unbearably intense. I did what he said and I felt saliva leaking towards my nose.

'Good,' he said when his cock slid in my mouth over my tongue.

I started licking and sucking the large cock-head in my mouth. Could I really take him? He slid in further and I feared I would be gagging, but he stopped in time. Johanna was fucking my pussy with her tongue and fingers, but it didn't really register with me anymore. Arjen's cock now defined my world.

'Breathe through your nose sweetie,' Arjen instructed when he pulled out. 'You need air.'

A glob of slime from my mouth slid over my face towards my eyes. Arjen scooped it up and smeared it on my breasts. He lifted my neck up some more and I stuck out my tongue even more.

'That's it, let me in,' he said excited when he moved his long thick rod back into my mouth, going further and further.

I managed to keep breathing. The fear of gagging reappeared but I managed to open up my throat for him.

'Breathe in,' he commanded and I did. I felt him slide past my tonsils and blocking my airway. It felt both scary and exciting. I loved his taste on my tongue. I really was in the moment, fully focussed on his pleasure.

'This feels so good. I am all in,' he said when his balls rested on my nose.

'You are submitting so beautifully sweet plaything,' Johanna said in a warm voice, while I anxiously waited for Arjen to let me get some air again.

My heart was racing and I felt a little panic grow. Just in time he retracted and I got some air in through my nose. More slime spilled over my face and their bed. Arjen caressed my now slimy boobs. I grabbed his hips with my hands and pulled him deeper again. Arjen gasped in surprise.

'Johanna, look at what she does,' he panted.

Johanna stopped her intense oral pleasuring and sat next to me to watch.

'That is so fucking hot,' she cheered.

1...34567...16