The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let it all out Louise. You took little time to grief over the death of your parents; sweet girl,' she said after a while.

I struggled to regain control over my emotional outburst. Johanna just held me tight encouraging me to let go.

'Sorry for crying,' I mumbled against her soft chest.

'Don't apologise for your emotions, they are what make you a real person.'

For some reason I felt comfortable with my head on her chest and she seemed not to mind. She was softly stroking my hair. After some time I recovered a bit and managed to get some words out.

'Johanna, please don't call me girl anymore. I told you why.'

'Sorry, I forgot.'

I nodded and picked up my courage.

'You hired me to work for you, that doesn't make sense to me. From what you told me some sort of client relationship would be more suitable.'

After some moments she responded.

'We were aiming at that at first, but Mrs Wildschutter was very enthusiastic about your results and sent us some papers you'd written. When Arjen read your paper on sustainable estate management he was convinced he wanted to hire you. So I got Headhunters Inc. involved and had you screened. When I saw their reports and your pictures in it I knew you would be a great asset.'

'Based on my pictures? Which pictures, I never provided any to them.'

'They spied on you for about four months. I think you never noticed.'

'What a waste of time,' I said angrily, getting myself loose from Johanna's arms; 'Must have been a boring report. Young person on their way to University, having lunch, going to work and then going home. No dating, no spicy stuff and almost never wearing something different then training pants or jeans!'

'You forgot the frequent calls with you grandmother,' she added with a guilty smile.

I stood there in the middle of the room with steam coming out of my ears. Johanna started doing her make-up. I would quit the job at the end of the day, no matter how grand-mother had urged me to keep an open mind.

'You are really beautiful. You know that, don't you?', Johanna asked.

I looked at her in shock. Her pretty face was looking at me closely. I melted into her gaze. I realised I had a crush on both of them. I relaxed again.

'Did you know physical attraction is one off the key drivers in deal-making?', Johanna asked.

I gazed at her and felt the urge to start undressing her.

'Last night we seduced you to accept this job.'

'Was that why you took my hand just a few seconds after I had sat down with you?'

'Yes, I knew you were nervous and vulnerable. I wanted to comfort you.'

'I still am very nervous, the whole setting is getting to me.'

She took my hand again.

'I know you are, but you are doing so well. You even managed to get a big wet tear stain in my robe.'

'Oh God, I am so sorry', I stammered.

Don't be sorry for your emotions I said!'

She gave me a stern look but her eyes smiled.

'I am sorry Mrs Spaarman.'

Johanna took my chin in her hand and held it for a moment to look me in the eyes and then kissed me on the lips.

'You will call me Johanna,' she said with a more husky voice.

I nodded, trying to understand what had just happened. Johanna got up from sitting next to me and I noticed her robe had slid open. She was naked underneath. Her nipples were erect. For a second I stared at her gorgeous body and to my shame she noticed.

'Do you like my body?', she asked dropping the bathrobe to the floor.

There was no point in denying it, so I confessed I found her beautiful. Her full breasts were firm with hard nipples on them and her pussy was neatly trimmed. She obviously worked out a lot and was in great shape.

'Are you into women?', she asked.

I blushed like I never had blushed before.

'I don't really know,' I blurted out, losing my inhibitions at bit, 'I have not been active sexually. I kind of have not felt very attracted to either men or women.'

'That is sad,' she mumbled.

Was I now discussing my lack of a sex life with my naked boss? I thought I had gotten myself in big problems, but Johanna seemed perfectly okay with being naked in front of me. She sat down before her mirror and started reapplying some makeup.

'Are you okay Louise?', she asked.

'I feel a bit awkward. I am not used to being with naked people.'

'I understand, but don't worry. We are not going to have sex. I want you to know I am comfortable in my body and I hope you will be too soon.'

'Thank you, but I am fine like I am.'

'I think you need to loosen up a bit, but maybe not today. Could you get me the clothes lying on the bed in the next room?'

'Yes, sure.'

I got up, straightened my clothes and walked to the door on somewhat shaky legs. I felt like an ugly duckling in my clothes and my shoes were hurting my feet.

'Please remove your shoes, we don't want those in our bedroom.'

I leaned against the doorpost and slid my heels from my feet. I felt blisters had formed on my heel and my small toes on both of my feet. I hissed in pain.

'What's wrong?', Johanna asked.

'Blisters, these damn shoes.'

'I will tend to you as soon as I am dressed.'

'Thanks, now let me get your clothes.'

The soft carpet felt good on my feet and I managed to normally walk to their bedroom. The bedroom was like a deluxe hotel suite only more personal and intimate. The art in this room was even more daring than in the corridor. I realised I was horny for both Johanna and Arjen, but for now I could not find the privacy to relieve myself. On the double bed I noticed the clothes she had referred to. I touched the soft satin sheets and felt a wave of desire washing over me. Those sheets would feel so good on my skin. I forced my thoughts away from having sex with Johanna and brought the stack of clothes to her. When I came in I knew Johanna had been touching herself. I saw her licking her fingers and smelled her pussy.

'Here are the clothes,' I said being overly obvious.

'Put them on the desk. I want to have a look at your painful feet first. Can you take of your stockings?'

I suddenly felt embarrassed for I was wearing pantyhose. I would need to take of my skirt to be able to have Johanna look at my feet. She would inevitably see the wet stain in my panties if I did so.

'I can't, I am wearing pantyhose.'

'Okay, then undress, no big deal.'

She looked at my very red face.

'It is fine if you are aroused. I won't take advantage of you.'

I would want you to do just that, I thought, but I could not say it.

'I am so embarrassed,' I said while I turned my back to her and unzipped my skirt.

'You have stained your skirt. We will have to let Sophie get you some clean clothes from your home,' Johanna said matter-of-factly, worsening my ordeal. I felt humiliated, but also somehow excited. I stepped out of my skirt and looked at the tell-tale wet spot. It wasn't too bad, actually quite small, and I guessed it would dry up fast enough. Getting Sophie to browse my wardrobe would not be a very good idea. I actually did not own any other decent office clothes than the ones I was wearing.

'It will dry in a few minutes,' I said shyly.

'But your panties must be soaked, aren't they?'

There was no denying that.

'I could go without, maybe,' I said.

'You can have a pair of mine,' Johanna said getting up and leaving me behind as an awkward mess. What was happening to me? How did she manage to get me so hot for her and why is she acting as if it is not a big deal. I started to strip off the pantyhose, careful not to rip it and put it next my stained panties.

'I brought you a towel and fresh underwear. The bathroom is over there of you want to take a shower. While you wash up, I'll get dressed. After that I will tend to your feet.'

All the erotic atmosphere was gone I felt.

'Are you annoyed?', I asked suddenly concerned.

'Not in the least sweet Louise. I just think we shouldn't bring sex into our relationship at this point, you being our employee and all. It seems inappropriate.'

'But receiving your new assistant in your private rooms only dressed in a bathrobe that gets lost isn't?', I blurted.

Johanna laughed.

'It is actually inappropriate, however you need to know the kind of people Arjen and me are. You may have guessed we are swingers.'

I didn't comprehend and she grinned.

'Just google it. It may be educational for you, or it may cause you to resign. Which we would really regret and we would try to convince you not to. You need some liberation, I think. Now go shower.'

I went to shower and managed to relieve myself of the built up sexual tension. I felt a lot less on edge when I re-entered Johanna's boudoir again, wrapped in the towel. She was wholly dressed now and looked professional as always.

'Better now?', she asked.

'Yes, much better.'

'Please sit on the table here, so I can look at your blisters.'

'Maybe I'd better get dressed first, to keep it professional I mean?'

'No need on my behalf,' she said pointing at the table.

The hungry look in her eyes made me decide not to pursue getting dressed for the moment. I dropped the towel and hopped on the table.

'Good Louise, you are a fast student,' she said: 'You are so beautiful. I really hope you'll stay with us.'

She looked at my boobs like she wanted to kiss them, but she restrained herself.

'The feet,' she said to herself, 'Your lovely hurting feet.'

She grabbed the make-up stool and sat on it. Then lifted my left foot to look at it carefully.

'Those are some bad blisters. You'd better not wear these heels for some days.'

'Oh shit, I am running out of clothes to wear and now even shoes will be a problem.'

'Tomorrow you will be shopping, aren't you?'

'Yes, it seems Hildegard will guide me to the right shops.'

'She will do a great job for you. For the rest of today the shoes might be the biggest challenge. Tomorrow jeans and sneakers will do.'

Johanna expertly placed the blister plasters on my left foot's throbbing blisters and then softly sucked on my big toe. I felt my belly contract by the unexpected pleasure. Involuntarily I spread my legs a little.

'Next foot,' she announced, while she rested my left foot on her shoulder.

For the right foot she repeated the process, complete with sucking my big toe, causing my legs to open up even more.

'Nice view,' she said with a mischievous grin, pushing my legs even further apart.

'What are you doing to me?'

'I am clouding up your judgement,' she said gently massaging my thighs.

'You are driving me crazy. I feel so exposed.'

'Hold that thought,' she said letting me go, 'Now let's get you dressed and complete the tour.'

The rest of the tour was quite uneventful. I found out my potential bedroom was opposite to theirs on the same floor. The bedroom was even larger than theirs, almost its mirror-image. The art on the walls was not as erotic, more mainstream modern art. I wasn't even surprised anymore that the room was so near theirs. I felt I had no free will anymore. I was ready to have her fuck me silly, but it seemed I was not about to lose my virginity yet.

It was already the end of the afternoon when we arrived at the office area again. Arjen informed me dinner would be served in an hour in the large kitchen where we had had our breakfast. It would be just us and the secretaries. I felt a wave of discomfort and Arjen noticed.

'What is the problem?' he asked.

'My job at the bar. I haven't managed to quit it yet and they expect me around seven thirty. There is even an months' notice I have to adhere to.'

He grinned.

'We don't want our executives to have two jobs. I know it is short notice, but you will have to quit immediately.'

'I want to, but there is a contract.'

'Surely we will be able to compensate them royally,' he said still smiling, 'Are they profitable?'

'I think they are, it is a bit of a hipster bar. Frequented by a lot of people in your age group.'

'Nice, we should go there and have drink tonight after work.'

He turned sideways looking around.

'Johanna? Hildegard?!'

He called both of them to join our conversation.

'Hildegard, can you please arrange Louise doesn't work at that bar anymore?'

'What if they want to hold her to the contract?', she asked.

'Make them an offer or send a replacement. We intent to compensate them decently.'

'Consider it done,' she said, 'Louise do you have their number for me?'

I gave her the number. She went to her desk and picked up her phone.

'Yes dear?' Johanna said.

'Let's go for drinks at the bar Louise worked at and check it out.'

'Are you thinking of buying it?'

'We do not own a bar yet.'

'We own a hotel and a restaurant, both we still want to sell, you silly boy. I do not think horeca is that sustainable, Louise what do you think?'

I felt surprised by her asking my opinion. I swallowed and straightened my posture.

'In general you are right, but this place is doing well in that respect. It is all no nonsense local beers and vegetarian or vegan snacks, all homemade. That is also why I feel bad for not ending my contract decently.'

'We will make sure they will suffer no harm,' Johanna said, 'But the other places, the hotel and the restaurant?'

'I do not really know. I don't know them. If you want I can do an analysis.'

'Please have it done before Monday's breakfast meeting.'

'But honey, I really like that business,' Arjen said.

'I know darling, but please mind our strategy.'

'Bitch,' he said looking her in the eye.

'For you always,' she said walking off.

'I love it when she does that,' he said with a wide grin.

Hildegard came back to us.

'Louise, he wants to speak to you in person, before he agrees to anything.'

'Bart?'

Hildegard nodded. I smiled. Bart was a piece of cake. He was my gayest buddy from high school. I excused myself with Arjen and picked up the phone from Hildegard's desk. I looked in confusion at the amount of buttons it had.

'How does this work?'

'The little button next to extension 1, where the light is blinking,' Hildegard said.

I pressed the button and heard the noise of the crowded bar.

'Hi Bart, this is Louise.'

'What the fuck Louise, you are bailing on me at the last minute,' he sounded angry, but I knew he wasn't.

'Bart, sweetie listen up. I had this sudden invite for a job interview yesterday and I was offered a dream job. I had to start directly.'

'That sounds weird,' he said much calmer: 'Still you should have called.'

'You could have set up your voice mail, I could not reach you.'

'Lars is visiting, my phone was shut off.'

Lars was his favourite lover so I could imagine what they had been doing. I felt jealous, something I had never felt before regarding sex. Arjen and Johanna were getting under my skin. I was acutely aware of Arjen standing next to Hildegard's desk and listening to my conversation.

'I'll hear your stories later Bart.'

'Who is the lady, that was calling me?'

'Hildegard is my secretary.'

'Is she for real? She was offering me a lot of money to let you go.'

'How much if I may ask?'

'More than double I pay you.'

'I'd take it.'

'But it will not solve my capacity problem tonight.'

'Explain that to Hildegard, she'll find a solution.'

'You are kidding me.'

'Nope. I'll speak to you tonight. It seems we will come to the bar for drinks. Reserve the table by the front window for me please.'

'We never reserve that one, you know that.'

'Please Bart. You will thank me later.'

'Ok darling, please hand me over to the posh lady.'

I handed Hildegard the phone.

'I reserved a table for our company later tonight,' I told her, 'and Bart needs someone to help out tonight.'

'I know just the person to send, no problem.'

Arjen had disappeared to his office and so had Johanna to hers. Their secretaries were with them. I gestured for Hildegard to come to my office when she was done with Bart. I woke up my computer and saw my calendar now looked a lot busier. The next day was blocked but the Monday showed about ten 45 minute meetings, all here in this office room. Next to that an early breakfast meeting and a dinner meeting. After a few minutes Hildegard came in.

'Were you able to make Bart happy?', I asked.

'He is very happy with the compensation and he may be in cloud nine when he meets your replacement.'

'What do you mean?'

'I overheard you two talking about his lover Lars and then realised I had just the right replacement in our office service crew.'

'Great. Thank you for handling that.'

'You are welcome. Bart must have been a really nice boss to work for.'

'He is a high-school friend of mine.'

'You'll be happy with Mr and Mrs Spaarman too.'

'I hope so. It is all quite overwhelming. Anyway, what are your usual hours?'

'Nowadays I work 20 hours a week on Thursdays and Fridays. For the first three days Merel replaces me, I am getting too old to work 60 to 80 hours.'

'I guess that is long for anyone. No one mentioned Merel to me yet.'

'I did actually. She is nice and energetic, but not very structured. She is a niece of Johanna.'

'You got me curious.'

'She will be here for the dinner later on.'

'Nice. Are you dinning together regularly?'

'No, it is on your behalf. You want to be introduced to the most important staff members.'

'I want that?'

'I organised it on your behalf.'

'Thanks, that was a great idea,' I said.

The dinner was a very informal affair, where I had the opportunity to observe the administrative support team and the way Arjen and Johanna were interacting with them. The food was great and the wine delicious. I noticed Johanna and Arjen were not drinking more than a glass or two. I followed their example. Others clearly didn't. Even Hildegard started to loosen up and was telling some increasingly inappropriate jokes. Merel, Mark and Otto were having great fun with her, making sure her glass never emptied. Merel was really something else. Her hair was blue, her crop top was dangerous, doing a poor job in covering her big boobs. Her jeans were ripped like those of most trendy teenagers. She was hot like a supermodel. Arjen told me she had just turned twenty. She also was funny and flirty. She flirted most with Mark and Otto who seemed to be used to it, but she also aimed her attention to Arjen. He seemed very familiar with her and was returning the flirtations. I sat at Arjen's left side and Merel was at my other side. Unexpectedly she had her hand placed on my leg and was leaning half over me. She appeared to be ignoring me, telling Arjen a joke, but her hand was sliding up my skirt. I felt her trying to move her hand between my legs and pushed my thighs together. I didn't want her to feel me up with everybody present. Actually she shouldn't be feeling me up at all. I did not want that from her. I took her hand and pushed it back. She looked at me in surprise. Her very pretty blue eyes suddenly focussing on me.

'I am not used to being denied,' she said softly.

She looked like she had had too much of the red wine.

'Well I am your boss and I don't want you feeling me up,' I whispered in her ear.

'Would you rather have me in private?'

'No, that is inappropriate.'

'No one cares.'

'I care,' I said with some emphasis.

'We'll see about that. I want you and I intend to get you.'

That sounded scary in a sexy way and my head went beet red.

'I think I am the one to decide, don't you think.'

'We can dream don't we.'

'Keep dreaming.'

'I will,' she said kissing me gently on the lips.

'Hey Merel, calm down, you are not to molest your new boss,' Arjen said close to my ear.

I could feel the warmth of his breath on my earlobe and felt my womb contract. What the fuck were these people doing?

After dinner Johanna, Arjen and me went to the café, the others went home. Bart had reserved the table I had requested. He was in a very good mood when I walked into the kitchen to greet him.