The Office Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned as she stroked him. It was a teasing stroke to make him get as hard as possible without making him cum. He hoped he could maintain his control with her. He didn't want this to be a one afternoon stand, so he needed to control himself, not give in to his urges. She was making his cock throb in her hand, as she leaned in, biting her lower lip, as she neared his head and looked into his eyes. He could feel her soft warm breaths flow over his shaft as she exhaled and the cooler air as she inhaled. It was the single most erotic sensation of his life.

Before she realized what she was doing, Pam had his dick in her mouth and was giving him a world-class blow job, slobbering all over the shaft. She took his balls in her hand and began to play with them.

He moaned loudly as she took him in her mouth. She knew what she was doing and he wouldn't last too much longer. He tried to resist his impending orgasm, wanting to make her cum as he fucked her pussy, but Pam was just too talented.

He rocked against her, slightly fucking her mouth. One of his hands reached inside her blouse and found her soft breast and began to fondle it, his other hand was caressing her head as she took his entire length into her throat. Pam looked into his eyes when her nose reached his well-trimmed pubic hair. He could see the twinkle in her eye that showed she was proud she could do that for him.

He grunted and moaned as the head of his dick rubbed her tonsils and then he started to skull fuck her, grabbing her ears as he repeatedly drove his cock into her throat.

Pam grabbed his hips and used that leverage to pull him deeper into her throat.

He moaned and grunted when she did that. Looking down at her, driving his cock in her mouth and throat almost made him blast his cum into her belly. He had just enough willpower to pull his dick from her throat and then he picked her up off the floor. He pulled apart her blouse buttons flying all over the conference room and neither of them cared. He pulled down her skirt and confirmed she was naked under it.

Pushing Pam's back against the wall their mouths met, their tongues searching each other's mouths furiously, his hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them as she grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her waiting hole. Her hand was stroking his cock, as she moaned, "Take me now, take me hard." as they continued kissing.

He did just that when he lifted her right leg and thrust himself past her lips and into her sodden pussy. It was tight but so wet he could have driven a beer can into her without much resistance. Once he was in, he started fucking her as hard and deep as she demanded, after all, she's the boss.

"That's it you fucking bean counter. Fuck my wet cunt. Pound my pussy like a calculator on tax day." Pam demanded of him as he thrust so hard she was being picked up off her feet every time he drove his cock into her cunt.

And he did just that. He also slapped her ass hard, and tugged on her nipples, and bit her neck, and all the while exploring her naked body and driving his manhood into her hole.

"Come on boy, fuck me like a man. Prove to me that all accountants are not wimps," Pam yelled at him as she thrust her hips to meet his thrusts and growled like an animal at him.

He roughly yanked his cock from her and grabbing her by the neck he bent her over the conference table, holding her against it by the neck. Her tits were crushed against the cold smooth surface, the sharp edge was digging into her waist. He moved behind her and with his feet, he forced her legs so wide apart that she couldn't stand up without help.

He then slammed his cock in her pussy and pulled her head back by her hair. He was nearing his orgasm but held it back to show her who was the boss in The Office.

"Is that all you got?" she asked moaning when he pulled her hair. "C' mon and fuck my cunt." She insisted as she thrust her ass back at him. Savoring all the sensations flooding her body.

He did just that. He slammed his cock into her pussy, with each thrust their bodies clapped like thunder and the pressure started to build in Shawn's cock. He had to make her cum first, otherwise, she would never respect him as a man, or her lover. He reached around a forced his hand between her body and the table to find and start to rub her clit.

"Come on and FUCK ME!" she bellowed, "Or I'll get a strap on and teach you how to fuck!" She tells him as her need to cum builds.

He pulled her hair even harder lifting her tits from the table as he started to rub and tug on her clit as he hissed back "Maybe I should get one to fuck your ass with while I ream your slutty little cunt." he said pounding his cock into her as hard as he could.

As he slammed his body into her and hearing his words, Pam began to convulse as she screamed in orgasm. Her pussy muscles went wild and that was it for Shawn. He blasted load after load of his white sauce into her pussy, as his knees went weak. He grabbed the table to keep himself upright. He didn't want to lose the respect he just earned by passing out in front of her.

8========D<

No one could ever figure out where the scratch marks in the brand new conference room table came from, or why Shawn left Dunder Mifflin for a lower salary. Nine months later they had all forgotten about Shawn and were trying to figure out who was the father of Pam's new baby girl, Astrid.

({*}) ({*}) ({*})

Please follow, like, comment, share, reblog, and vote as appropriate. Feedback is a gift.

12