The Office Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin placed her hands onto the lace tops of her white hold ups in a vain attempt to close the gap between the hem of her white satin skirt and the elasticated top of the nylons that covered her legs. A similarly vain attempt at the hem of her skirt could not reduce the sight of her exposed flesh. And then she paused. The throb between her thighs was becoming overwhelming.

Franklin shifted on her heels and this time raised the hem of her skirt to reveal a green triangle of satin which hung from a thin strip around her waist. She placed her right hand onto the satin and moved it between her thighs applying pressure to her opening. She cried out hungrily. Franklin was filled with a mixture of confusion and excitement. She believed women who wore thongs and overt underwear were sluts. And yet she was now dressed that as a slut. But she couldn't contain how excited she now felt. She had slipped one of her fingers beyond the thin material covering her slit and was now teasing her lips.

Franklin gasped and moaned wantonly. "Oh my God, what have you done to me Mistress?" She was lost in her own deviant hunger. As her eyelids opened the image plainly before her was of a woman with blonde extensions, minimally attired, her facial features heightened in the same tarty manner as that Caroline Hughes humping her hand enthusiastically. And Franklin adored her. She felt a thrill within her at the thought of her slit being covered so minimally. It had enabled such easy access to relieve her growing hunger. What could be wrong about that? Her confusion and concerns were cast aside.

And as the excitement took hold within her Franklin removed her finger from between her lips and adjusted her appearance with more certainty. Running her extended nails through her blonde extensions and adjusting her surgically enhanced breasts within the tight satin of the dresses low neck line, the green satin of her bra as obvious as her thong as the overt garment fought to keep her new flesh contained. As she teased at her tresses she began to feel giddy with excitement and she puckered her rouge red lipstick coated lips and gave her reflection a loving kiss to confirm her own adoration.

Her deviant vanity was disturbed by a sound Franklin heard coming from the left leg of the corridor. It was the sound of a woman giggling. 'Finally', thought Franklin who lowered the hem of her skirt and began to walk hurriedly towards the sound, her right hand still twirling her hair extensions as she walked. Her pace increased as she continued her journey along the tiled floor. She was determined to find the cause of the noise. The intermittent giggling got louder and as she drew closer she could also hear obvious sounds of sexual pleasure. Moaning and gasping that stirred Franklin's clit in a knowing way.

As Franklin made her way beyond a tall cupboard she was given full view of the source of the carnal noises. Within a nook, where a few sofas and chairs were positioned, Franklin came upon her partner Abigail leisurely positioned on one of the sofas with her head resting on its back whilst her left leg was slung over the sofa's arm. Abigail's eyes were closed and both of her hands were pulling at the nipples of her full breasts languidly, making them appear red and firm. Franklin released an uncontrolled moan of pleasure as she caught sight of Abigail's discarded flimsy panties hanging from the ankle of her left leg which rested high on the arm of the sofa.

Franklin's outburst caused Abigail's eyes to open. And as their eyes met Franklin felt her clit begin to pulse as her friend's smile broadened. "Hey Chloe," Abigail said, acknowledging Franklin's presence. The woman between Abigail's thighs continued with her endeavours as if unaware that Abigail was engaged in a conversation. "We wondered where you were." Franklin stared at her friend whilst remaining speechless. There was obvious familiarity between the two friends and yet the matter of fact nature in Abigail's tone as she allowed herself to be so brazen was troubling to Franklin. Part of her felt familiar with her current situation and the resulting thrill within her but part of her also questioned the scene before her as if this was not her world and the women before her were merely some imagined scenario.

Abigail placed her right hand onto the head of woman whose was positioned between her thighs, pausing her actions. "Debs, look Chloe's here." The woman raised her head from between Abigail's thighs and Franklin immediately recognised her other business partner and friend Deborah. Deborah's expression held a look of lust which dissolved into recognition as her focus on Franklin intensified. Franklin felt the warmth between her thighs increase further. As Deborah stood Franklin noticed that Abigail's right hand had taken the place of Deborah's mouth with her fingers gently rubbing at her wet engorged lips.

Franklin felt uncertain as her friend approached her. She noticed Deborah's face glistening around her mouth, nose and chin. Franklin felt like prey as Deborah assessed her and yet she made no attempt to move as her friend came within reach of her and without warning placed her right hand roughly onto Franklin's satin covered sex. "Tut, tut Chloe, your thong is soaked. You've been playing with yourself. Again!!" There was a deviant tone to the way Deborah chuckled after she spoke. Franklin released an uncontrolled moan of pleasure from her mouth. As Deborah's fingers shifted the thin material to one side and moved onto Franklin's slit

Franklin closed her eyelids anticipating her friend's next move. Her anticipation did not have to wait long as Deborah broke Franklin's seal and began to tease her tender clit. "Oh, but you really are so deliciously wet already Chloe. You really are a wanton piece of ass." Deborah's words appeared distant as Franklin began to sense a gathering thrill between her thighs.

Franklin spontaneously leant forward and kissed Deborah on the mouth. Her friend responded receptively and as their mouths melded and their tongues entwined they came closer together allowing Deborah's fingers to drive further within Franklin, who moaned into her friend's mouth. Franklin could taste the acrid essence of Abigail's juices as their tongues tussled. An excited thrill swept through Franklin as her body bucked slightly before her cunt exploded its juices onto Deborah's fingers, who continued to work her nub enthusiastically.

Franklin broke from the kiss and placed her head against Deborah's neck as her lover finished her off. Franklin felt both spent and exhilarated. She felt whole as if for the first time ever. As she felt Deborah's fingers exit from within her Franklin lifted her head from Deborah's shoulders and as her head came free Deborah placed her two cum soaked fingers directly into Franklin's mouth. Franklin ran her tongue along the fingers and as she met Deborah's gaze she could see her friend's anticipated expression as Franklin savoured her own taste. Franklin re-closed her eyelids and sucked her friend's fingers clean and as she did so she heard Deborah chuckle.

Franklin felt Deborah seek to extract her fingers and allowed a partial removal before playfully nipping at her departing fingers. Both women smiled at the flirtatious jousting and once her fingers were free Deborah this time initiated the kiss and Franklin's arms moved around Deborah to embrace her. Deborah's hands kneaded at Franklin's ass, parting its cheeks which enabled Franklin's orgasmic musk to fill their nostrils. Franklin's own hands were now travelling along Deborah's back in an enthusiastic manner. She felt so alive and so excited by this encounter with her friend.

The notion that Franklin was being enjoyed by her friend and she herself was enjoying her friend with Sapphic desire did not even enter Franklin's mind. Mainly because Franklin no longer felt troubled. Here she stood dressed in a sexualised manner kissing and touching her friend and business partner. There was no longer questioning in her mind. To Franklin all that she was experiencing was real and normal. She had no thought for her business affairs. No thoughts about empty bank accounts. Her only thought at this current time was how long it would be before Deborah breached her lips again and brought her to a hoped for explosive orgasm.

"Well, well, you sluts seem to be very busy. Just not for the right reason." The voice sent a chill through Franklin and it appeared that it had a similar effect on Deborah as Franklin felt Deborah's body tense in her embrace. The two women separated from each other's embrace to turn and face Paula Hamilton who stood a few feet from them at the edges of the rest area. Abigail had also got to her feet and was now stood to Deborah's right.

Instinctively each of the women, including Franklin, fell to their knees and lowered their heads, resting their crossed hands behind their backs. Although Franklin was unsure why this was such an instinctive act to her. Her actions just felt appropriate. Her peripheral vision confirmed that Deborah and Abigail had also taken the same subservient position as Franklin could sense Hamilton walking towards them. Franklin felt her clit beginning to throb hungrily as Hamilton neared.

Franklin's eyes caught sight of Hamilton's elegant ankles and lower legs encased in black nylon stockings nestled in her black patent four inch stilettos. Franklin's thoughts paused for a moment. 'Why would Mistress be wearing stockings? Maybe Mistress was wearing tights'. 'No, my Mistress would always wear stockings'. Franklin gasped.

Hamilton moved along the line of the supine women. "Now my sluts, which one of you will be rewarded today?" Even though there was no hint as to the reward Franklin's clit throbbed with anticipation and excitement. Being rewarded by her Mistress was a perfect scenario in Franklin's mind. Franklin noticed Hamilton stop in front of Deborah. She could sense Hamilton repositioning herself wordlessly and shortly after hearing the sound of a zip Franklin watched as Hamilton's feet were covered by her black leather skirt which she languidly stepped out of.

No sooner had Hamilton freed herself of her outer garment Hamilton's feet were next covered by her flimsy black silk and lace panties. Franklin similarly stepped from these. "Pick up my panties Abi." The direction was firmly delivered. Franklin caught sight of Abigail hurriedly moving forward on all fours to remove the panties from the floor. Franklin was jealous that her friend had been given the privilege of touching her Mistress's panties and began to think about how warm they would probably feel in Abigail's hand.

"Now, place them in Debbie's mouth." Franklin heard a disappointed moan which she assumed had come from Abigail's mouth. "Open wide Debbie, imagine you're sucking on a big fat cock, there's a good little slut." Images flooded through Franklin's mind of the unseen scenes taking place around her. She heard a muffled sound and assumed that Abigail had succeeded in filling Deborah's mouth with the warm soft material. "I have been wearing those for most of the day my dear Debbie so you will have lots to savour." Franklin heard her friend moan submissively in response.

"Now, eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Such a difficult choice." Franklin noticed a certain pleasure in Hamilton's voice as she spoke. "I think, miny." As the sentence finished Franklin felt a hand grab the hair on her head roughly and Franklin found herself looking upwards towards her Mistress. The vision lasted fleetingly as the same hand firmly guided Franklin's face onto Hamilton's shaven mound. "Miny will be rewarded today by giving me an orgasm and enjoying my juices as I come.

Franklin did not object as her senses were now filled by the musk of her Mistress. Her nose pressed against Hamilton's shaved flesh and her mouth positioned expertly in line with Hamilton's opening. Franklin's mouth opened and her tongue found Hamilton's slit expertly. Franklin's first lick drew an appreciative moan from Hamilton which excited Franklin and she angled her head, as best she could whilst still gripped by her Mistress, so that she could gain better access to her Mistress nub. Her success was acknowledged by the manner in which Hamilton held her firmer and drove her face into her flesh. An act that would have been easier had Franklin been given permission to use her hands to hold her Mistress by the legs. But, as no permission had been granted, Franklin's hands remained behind her back.

Franklin could feel her cunt flooding as she worked at Hamilton's opening, whose slit was soaking Franklin's mouth and face due to her oral exertions. Franklin felt a glow within her as she heard Hamilton moaning as she worked her tongue along her Mistress's lips and teased at her clit, sucking, kissing and flicking with her mouth and tongue. There was true synchronicity as Hamilton's body began to buck signalling the early stages of her orgasm whilst Franklin also felt her own honey pot beginning to inflame. When her orgasm hit Hamilton placed a second hand onto Franklin head and ground her face between Hamilton's thighs. Franklin's face was coated with Hamilton's juices as Hamilton continued to hold her face tight into her sex as the results of her orgasm spilt from her lips.

As her orgasm eased Hamilton also eased her hold on Franklin's head before finally releasing her completely and stepping back slightly. Franklin's head hung forward for a moment. It was not though lowered in the same subservient manner as her friends. Franklin's head hung from a mixture of exhilaration and exhaustion. Although, Franklin's senses were heightened this would be at the expense of rational reasoning which she would not realise or even care about. Her mind fed from her increasing sexualisation, her desire to be objectified by her Mistress. Franklin came as her mind filled with these thoughts and she cried out wantonly and submissively giving into her carnal needs.

Pain broke her pleasure as Hamilton once more wrapped her fingers into Franklin's hair and pulled her head upward so that she was facing her Mistress. Franklin moaned meekly as she looked up at her Mistress. Franklin could feel a strong overwhelming devotion towards her Mistress which weakened her will as she looked into her eyes. So overwhelmed was she that Franklin lowered her gaze even though Hamilton continued to hold her head at an angle that encouraged eye contact.

"You did well Chloe. Good girl." Franklin felt a warmth course through her body at hearing her Mistress's praise. "Look at me!" As Hamilton spoke she repositioned her fingers in Franklin's hair to alter the angle of her head.

Franklin looked up at Hamilton. She struggled to hold her gaze but did as she had been instructed. She could feel her Mistress's dominance overwhelming her. Hamilton smiled at Franklin and the prone woman felt her clit throb hungrily again.

"Are you my possession Chloe?"

"Oh yes Mistress." There was no pause in Franklin's response.

"Do you serve me?"

"Dutifully Mistress."

"Good girl." Franklin moaned meekly in response.

Hamilton had her arms folded across her chest as she looked over Caroline's right shoulder. The technician had been industriously tapping at her keyboard in response to what she had been noting on the screens before her. Hamilton had picked up on the increase in Caroline's manner sensing that an outcome was imminent. As she waited for confirmation Hamilton looked beyond the glass fronted control room at the semi naked figure strapped to elevated gurney. Franklin's physical enhancement having now been completed it was merely a case of completing her mental transformation which was why her body was surrounded by wires and medical machinery.

Hamilton smiled as she noticed Chloe's body buck within its strapping. A blinking light on Caroline's monitor aligned with the light on the monitor behind Franklin's gurney enabling the release of fluid through Chloe's feeding tube. The synthetic mixture created to replicate the results of the orgasm that Franklin's virtual entity had triggered with her virtual submission was laced with drugs that would further reduce her independent will irrecoverably. As Franklin was fed through her tube the wired pads attached to each of her nipples sent electric charges through the sensitive flesh in time with the pulsing electrode which nestled within her velvet lips.

It was a process of transformation that Hamilton had continued to refine as she slowly and surgically removed those that threatened her, both male and female. And now Franklin would join her dutiful and loyal throng who did her bidding unquestioningly.

"She's ready Mistress." Hamilton did not immediately respond to Caroline's announcement. But having had the sight before her confirmed she could not contain the appearance of a broad smile across her face.

"Have her prepared for me."

"Yes Mistress." Hamilton paused for a moment taking one final look at the now broken executive and exited the control room anticipating the next time she would meet her former employer.

12