The Office Christmas Party Setup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---o---

"What are you thinking?" she whispered when she woke in the morning, realizing that I was awake and just lying, holding her snuggly against me.

"I'm thinking that you're the first woman that has ever been in this bed besides my wife."

"Is that difficult?"

"It wasn't last night when we were making love. But it is now." I whispered.

"I know when I lost my husband, I had trouble just going to sleep in the same bed we'd shared for so long. Eventually, it got better. But I never quite got comfortable with him not being there."

"So, why now? Why me?"

"Why now is the easy one. You're finally available." She whispered. "Why you is a lot harder. Have you ever wanted something but knew you couldn't have it? You accept that you can't have it, but that doesn't stop you from wishing you could. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah."

"Well, we've been friends at work for how long?"

"Oh gosh. Since I started here, what ten years ago?"

"Uh-huh. Just after I lost my husband actually. You may not know it but Betsy is VERY taken with you. She is always gushing about how sexy you are, how sweet you are, how much she wishes she could get into your pants, that kind of thing. You might have noticed how many times she makes trips to your office."

"She does make a lot of trips." I agreed.

"She told me once that she intentionally forgets to bring things, just so she can make another trip." She said with a chuckle. "Anyway. She got my curiosity up. I started thinking about you way too much. More than a woman should think about a married man. You can imagine what I was thinking of myself."

"But Betsy was only what, twenty-five or twenty-six? Why would she have been so taken with me?"

"That I can't answer. You'll have to ask her. But she was. She still is. She hasn't found a guy she can date for any length of time because she measures them up against you. In her rose-colored glasses, you are a high bar to meet."

"I had no idea. Did you know she took herself out of what she felt was a competition for me?"

"Yes."

"You knew?"

"She told me. She didn't think she could compete with Evelyn. She could offer you everything you've ever wanted, and what could Betsy offer you, besides herself?"

"She shouldn't underestimate herself," I said quietly.

"You should tell her that, not me."

I twisted my head enough to look at her. "I thought you'd have preferred not to have more competition."

"I'm not afraid of competition. If you develop the feelings I'm hoping you do, for me, it won't matter who else is throwing themselves at you. I watched you, talked to you, let you cry on my shoulder more than a few times after you lost your wife. I know what kind of man you are. I know what kind of emotions you are capable of. If those don't develop for me, you'd never be happy being with me. No, I'm in the game to let you have time to see where this all leads you. I want to keep reminding you that I am here, that I am ready if you ever are, and to keep feeling your gentleness and kindness. I'm not out looking for anyone else. You don't have to worry that I'm off in someone else's bed. There are only two beds I'm sleeping in. Mine alone at home, or yours, wherever that happens to be, as long as you're in it."

"I don't deserve any of that," I whispered. "Here I am having sex with, well, more women than is proper, and you're saying that it's me or nothing?"

"Don't put any pressure on yourself. If it happens, it will. If it doesn't, then we'll know, right? I'm not in a hurry. To be honest, I'm just going to absorb everything you give me and take it as a gift. If it keeps coming, that's great. If not, I'll understand."

"That sounds, I don't know, lonely?"

"Honey, I've been alone a long time already. Something like this is, like last night and today, it's just something special, like a vacation from loneliness. You never want to go home from vacation, but eventually, you have to."

"I feel like a heel," I whispered.

"Why?"

"I feel like I'm using you or leading you on or something."

She pushed herself up and looked at me. She slowly lowered her face to mine and gave me a soft gentle kiss, breaking it when I sipped my arm around her to pull her closer. "Don't," she whispered. "We're dating. That means that we're kinda both using each other. Trying each other on for fit, so to speak. No promises, no commitments, just, enjoying each other to see if maybe, sometime in the future, there could be more. I'm not bothered by that. I don't want you to be either. Who knows, I may decide you aren't what I want either, right?"

"I suppose," I answered.

"Good. Now, you wanna have sex before I make you breakfast, or after?" she asked, sliding her hand down to my soft dick and grabbing it gently.

"Why not both?"

"I like how you think." She whispered, letting me pull her down toward me to kiss her again.

I knew my girls would be showing up later in the day, so after breakfast and one more slow gentle fuck, she headed home. I went about cleaning the house up, putting away the decoration boxes and such. Late in the afternoon, Jennifer, my youngest showed up. Jennifer was thirty now, though still single. She had dated a guy for a long time and I had expected them to tie the knot. I guess she had too, but he had other ideas. I helped her bring in things for under the tree and her clothes, moving them into one of the bedrooms. We were just settling down to chat and catch up when my oldest daughter, Sam, and her husband Richard arrived.

It felt good to have them both home for Christmas. I felt like I was smiling more this year than in the past few. It felt good.

---o---

"Hey Dad. Can we talk?" Jennifer asked as she walked into my bedroom the next afternoon while I was putting away clothes that she'd washed for me earlier that day.

"Sure honey. What's up?" I asked.

"That's what I was going to ask you." She said as she stood with her hands behind her back.

"I don't understand," I said feeling confused. "What's up about what?"

She pulled her hands out from behind her back. "I found this in the laundry." She said holding up a lace bra that I recognized as being one that Betsy had accidentally left here after the Christmas party. I'd thrown it into the laundry without even thinking about it. "Thirty-eight double D? I don't suppose you want to tell me where it came from?"

"Just a friend," I answered.

"Uh-huh. And these?" she asked, holding up the red thong panty that I'd taken off Denise the night before and a small black one that I knew damn well belonged to Evelyn.

"Where did you get those?"

"The red one came out from between the sofa cushions. The black one off the closet floor. They aren't the same size, and the red one? The red one is still damp. You have something you want to tell me?"

I looked at her and shook my head. "Not really."

"Come on Dad. You're clearly seeing more than one woman. Why else would you have at least two different women's underwear in the house? For that matter, WHY do you have their underwear at all?"

"Okay. I'm seeing someone. Is that a crime?"

"Hell no! I think it's great. But two women? Or is it three? Or more? I found at least two different shades of lipstick on that white turtleneck. What the hell is going on Dad?"

"The turtleneck was from the company Christmas party. I danced with a few people." I said quickly.

"Dad. You don't get lipstick all over your clothes unless you are dancing REALLY close. So you wanna tell me about it?"

"Not really."

"DAD! Come on. I don't care that you want to find someone. I understand being alone. But multiple women? And having them over for sex?"

"Who said I had them over for sex?"

"Dad. Come on. Why else would their underwear be here?"

"Okay. so I have a couple of women that are interested in me."

"Are they good?"

"What do you mean good?"

"Are they good to you? You know, women we'd approve of?"

"Women who'd approve of?" Sam asked as she walked into the room.

"Us."

"What women?" She asked.

"The women dad's dating. Or more correctly having sex with." Jennifer said holding the panties and bra up for her sister to see.

"Oh Dad! Really? So cool!"

"Cool?" Jennifer asked.

"Hell yes. He's got a right to be happy. If it's banging a bunch of women, who are we to complain."

"Mom wouldn't think it's okay."

"Mom would want Dad to be happy. Doesn't matter how he goes about finding that happiness, does it?"

"But screwing around with multiple women at once?"

"Go for it Dad. How many?"

"At least three. Maybe more." Jennifer answered for me.

"Go Dad!" Sam said with a laugh.

"It's not funny!" Jennifer said angrily.

"Yes it is!" Sam said. "It's none of our business who he fucks. It's his business. If he finds someone important I'm sure he'll let us know."

"Oh really? Like what, having her walk in naked and say, here's your new mom?"

"Oh Jen! Don't be so dramatic." Sam took the underwear from her sister and stepped to me. She handed them to me. "At least they all seem to know what's sexy." She said before leaning to me and kissing my cheek. "It's fine with me. Do what you want, as long as it makes you happy." She said before turning away. She grabbed her sister's hand on the way out. "Come on Jen. Let's leave him alone for a few minutes."

"Why?"

"So he can go jack off silly. Didn't you see the hardon he was sprouting?"

"Hardon?"

"God you can be so dense. It's not like what you're wearing is helping at all. I mean that shirt damn near shows off your boobs, and you're standing there making him think of sex?"

"Oh," Jennifer said as Sam pulled her out of the room. I sat down on the end of the bed and groaned, feeling my warm face from blushing.

As we usually did, we went to church for Christmas Eve service. I always enjoyed the service with all the Christmas carols and then the candlelight singing of Silent Night. With the snow on the ground from the night before, it really felt like Christmas this year, unlike the last few.

"Hey there." I heard from behind me. It was a voice I knew very well. I turned around to see Betsy standing there in a very stunning dress, her hair deep auburn hair curled so that it framed her pale freckled face and huge smile.

"Betsy!" I said in surprise.

"I didn't want to let Christmas go by without you knowing I was thinking about you." She said as she stepped closer and used her free hand, the one not holding her purse, to pull us tightly together. I could feel her pelvis push against mine, trapping my suddenly hardening dick between us as she kissed my cheek. She broke the hug after a few moments and stepped back, letting her hand slide down my arm to my hand. She slipped her hand into mine and squeezed it. "So, these are your girls?"

"Um. Yeah. This is Samantha and Jenifer. Girls. This is a friend of mine from work, Betsy."

"So nice to meet you," Sam said, stepping up and giving her a little hug, at least as much as she could with the huge baby belly. I couldn't help but notice Sam take a long up-and-down look before turning enough to smile at me. Jenifer reached a hand out and Betsy shook it.

"You know, we're going to go to the house and have hot cocoa before bed. Would you like to join us?" Sam suggested.

"I wouldn't want to intrude on family time," Betsy said quickly. "Besides, I just wanted Michael to know he was in my thoughts."

"You really wouldn't be intruding. Honest." Sam said quickly. "Besides Christmas is a time for sharing."

"Well, if you're sure you don't mind?" She said looking at me. I couldn't tell if she wanted me to say no or yes. I said yes.

"You know where the house is I take it?" Sam asked with a little grin.

"Uh. Um. Uh, yes. I think so." Betsy stammered.

"Good. We'll meet you there!" Sam said, looping an arm in mine. "Won't we Dad?"

"Uh. Yeah." I agreed, looking at Betsy as my daughter led me away.

"I take it that's the bra lady?" Sam whispered as we walked out the door into the night.

"Um. Yeah." I agreed quietly.

"Good. I thought so."

"How?" I asked.

"The way she looked at you. She wanted to just grab you and kiss you, but she didn't. I suspected with those boobs that she was the one who left the bra. You'll have to tell me how that happened sometime."

"Seems like it's going to be hard to get anything past you."

"Oh, mom taught me well." She said with a laugh. "Richard can't get away with shit. Just like mom never let you get away with anything."

"Who said there was ever anything to get away with?" I asked as we reached the car and I unlocked it.

"Trust me, Dad. Mom told me about the time you and Mrs Wilson went skinny dipping. How you thought she didn't know. But she did."

"She did?"

"Oh yeah. She never told you she knew, but she knew. She didn't want to make a big deal out of it because it was just looking. Nothing happened. Now if you'd have done more than look, I'm sure she'd have let you have it big time!"

"I'm sure she would have" I agreed as we got into the car. "It was a stupid bet. I shouldn't have let Jerry get me into that."

"Oh? Wanna tell me about it? Mom never knew exactly what it was, but she said it had to be something stupid for you to do that."

"It was. The losers of the bet had to jump into the lake naked. Only two of us lost, me and Sylvia. So we had to strip on the shore in front of everyone and dive into the lake. It was damn cold!"

"What kind of a bet?"

"You had to hold your breath for at least one minute," I answered. "I figured I could. Turns out I couldn't any more."

"Dad."

"Yeah?"

"You do know that Mrs Wilson was a swimmer in college, right?"

"Sylvia? No. She was?"

"Uh-huh. She told me once when she was giving me swim lessons in our pool out back. She could hold her breath for like five minutes."

"She could?"

"Oh yeah."

"But she, wait, she lost too."

Sam chuckled. "God, Dad. You are such a boy scout. That's why mom loved you so much. It never occurred to you that she lost on purpose?"

"But she'd have to get naked in front of the other guys too."

"Dad! She wasn't going to lose if you didn't lose!"

"Oh," I answered as I started the car. Jennifer and Richard had climbed into the back seat while we were talking.

"Who wasn't going to lose what?" Jennifer asked.

"Nothing. Just a bet Dad lost a few years ago." Sam said.

We drove home, enjoying the Christmas lights on the houses reflecting off the snowy yards. We pulled into the garage and just made it into the house when Betsy pulled into the driveway. I walked out to her car and watched her climb from the car, a LOT of leg showing as she did so. Probably on purpose. "I think you should know. The girls found your bra from the other night."

"They did?" She said in surprise. "I thought I lost that at the hotel."

"Apparently not. I found it and tossed it in the laundry without thinking."

"Is it a problem? I can leave if you want."

"NO! Um. No. I'd like you to stay." I answered, almost too quickly. "Come on, we can go through the garage." I led her by the hand into the garage and then stopped us before getting to the door. I turned to her and pulled her to me, pressing my lips to hers. She kissed me back eagerly as we held each other, sucking each other's lips and teasing with our tongues before finally breaking the minute-long kiss.

"I told myself I wasn't going to do this." She whispered. "I just wanted to come to your church to see you. I wasn't even going to let you know I was there."

"Why not?"

"Because of what I said. I don't want to make it hard for you to decide."

"What if you're part of the equation?"

"Me? You don't want me. I'm too young."

"From what Denise told me, you've been saying a lot of things about me. About how much you'd like to get into my pants and such. Well, you've been there. Do you want me any less now than before you did?"

"Oh god no. I want you even more."

"Then be part of the equation. Let me decide if you're too young."

"You really want to be with me?"

"I want the chance to find out. I'll be honest. Sex with Evelyn is interesting. Sex with Denise is good. But sex isn't what it's all about. I miss seeing you come to my office. I miss hearing your voice every day at work. I also miss feeling you like this. So don't stay away anymore. Let's just let nature work its magic and see what happens with who."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." I agreed.

She nodded and let me lead her into the house, the garage door opener putting the door down as we left the garage.

"I have the milk heating," Sam said as I walked into the kitchen. She looked over at me and grinned. She grabbed a paper towel and stepped toward me. "Someone left lipstick." She whispered, rubbing the corner of my mouth with the paper towel. "I guess she's a better friend than you let on?"

"Yeah." I agreed, squeezing Betsy's hand, which I was surprisingly still holding.

"Dad's a good man. Treat him right and he'll always treat you right."

Sam said before turning back to the stove. "Go sit down. I'll bring it out when it's ready."

I led Betsy into the living room and I was going to sit in my recliner, but wanted to sit with Betsy. Unfortunately there wasn't room on the sofa or anywhere else for the two of us to sit together. I let go of her hand and let her sit on the sofa while I ended up in my recliner.

"So, you've known Dad for a while then?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh. A few years." Betsy answered.

"So you're what? Thirty-five or so?"

"Thirty-eight actually."

"Kind of young for my dad, aren't you?"

"Depends on if you think age matters," Betsy answered.

"So have you been fucking him long?" Jennifer asked boldly.

I saw the look on Betsy's face change to shock and then, moments later, defiance.

She stood up and for a moment I thought she was going to leave. Instead, she turned to Jennifer and smiled a crooked smile. She reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down her thighs and then pushed them down her legs. She stepped out of them and then took the few short steps to me. She lifted the back of her dress up clear of her butt and sat down on my lap. She twisted herself around until she was sitting on my lap with her legs over one arm of the recliner. "Long enough to feel comfortable doing this," She said as she pulled one of my arms around her shoulders so she could lean herself against me. She found my right hand and pulled it down between her legs and pushed it all the way up under her skirt until the bright red material was barely covering her pussy, but there was no doubt exactly where she had my fingers.

"I think I missed something," Sam said as she walked in with a tray of cocoa cups.

"Just your sister trying to embarrass Betsy by asking how long she's been fucking your dad." Sam's husband said with a chuckle.

Sam looked at Jennifer and then to Betsy on my lap. "Yeah. looks like that worked out." She said as she moved toward us. "Here Betsy. You might need to share one with him, given his hands are both busy."

"SAM! How can you stand there and just let this happen!?" Jennifer asked her sister incredulously.

"Jen! He's a grown man. He can fuck whoever he wants whenever and wherever."

"But it's not right!"

Sam laughed. "If it wasn't right, you wouldn't be here!"

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that mom got pregnant with you a month before they got married, in a movie theater. The only place grandma would let them go alone before the wedding."

"How do you know that?"

"Mom told me, years ago," Sam said. "Grandma didn't want them having sex before getting married, like they hadn't already been doing it. So she wouldn't let them go anywhere alone. Except for the movies one time. They had sex in the theater and again in the bushes behind a house on the walk home. Result, you."

1...345678