The Office Christmas Party Setup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not ready to be exclusive," I answered quietly. "If that chases you away, I'm sorry. I went to that silly party because I was kinda forced to. I didn't really WANT to go. I still miss Marie. I miss the sound of her voice, I miss the scent of her perfume, I miss the touch of her skin against mine. This, sex thing. All this that has been happening. I'm having a hard time with it. Right now I'm just taking it as physical. I'm letting myself accept the attentions and trying hard not to feel emotionally attached to any of you. I don't WANT to lose the feeling of Marie."

She was silent for long seconds before laying down on me and giving me a long slow wet kiss. "God, do they even make men like that any more?" She whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"It's going to be hard for you to let go of the love you still have for her, even though she's gone. I think you can. I hope you can because I would love the chance to try and have you for mine. I don't care if you're not rich. Money isn't everything and I have all the money I need. What I need, what I want, is to be loved for the woman I am, not the money I have. The way you look at me, the way you touch me. I know you're looking at me and touching me. Not thinking about what I can get you or how much I have. Let me date you. Let me enjoy that for a little while. Even if we don't work out. Even if we're not being exclusive. I know that when I'm with you, you're with me. For now, that's enough. So will you let ME date YOU? I don't want to replace her. I just want you to find room in your heart next to her for me."

"That's an awful lot to take in. But yeah. I'll let you date me."

"Good. But you have to do one thing for me if this is going to work."

"Okay. what's that?"

"Well, two things actually. Please let me treat you the way I can. I'm used to things on a different level, financially, than you are. So I tend to throw money around a little more than you do. So let me. Let me share what I can with you."

"Okay. the second thing?"

"Don't change yourself. Be the way you have been. The way I know you were before we met. You're playful, sweet, considerate and sometimes a bit naughty. Your wife was a wonderfully lucky woman. Stay that way. Treat me the way you would have treated her."

"I can try," I whispered. "But sometimes she refused to do some of the things I wanted."

"I won't." She said with a grin. "I promise to try to do whatever you toss my way, as long as it isn't made to intentionally embarrass me."

"I'd never do that," I whispered back.

"I know. But I needed to say it."

"Trust. You don't trust me. You still look at me and think of how those other men treated you."

She stared down at me. "You're right. I should have trusted that you wouldn't do that."

"If I ask you to do something, trust that if it goes wrong, I'll be as embarrassed as you are."

"Oh? Such as?"

"You'll just have to wait and see." I grinned.

"I can do that." She answered.

"So, we going to get dressed, or lay here and have sex again?"

"You wanna lay here and have sex again?"

"We could, but I really do need to shop. Christmas is only three days away and I haven't gotten anything for my girls yet."

"Then we should do that." She nodded, pushing herself back up. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her down again. I kissed hers softly. Then I let go.

"Now you can get up."

"If that's you having the last word, you can have it any time you want." She whispered before giving me a quick peck before climbing up off of me again.

I made her take her underwear off too, since she was making me go commando. I dressed in what she chose for me, and we headed downstairs for our coats. There was a light coating of snow on her Mercedes and light fluffy flakes were falling as we walked to her car. I climbed into the passenger side, a little disappointed that her coat hid as much of her as it did. I had to admit, she was a very sexy-looking woman, even if she didn't have big tits, which I ALWAYS found attractive.

We wound around the outside of town, with her refusing to tell me where we were going. We eventually pulled into a large western apparel store. "A western store?" I asked curiously as she parked.

"Yep. Trust me." She smiled.

I shrugged and got out, meeting her in front of the car and allowing her to clasp my hand as we walked to the front doors. Inside were racks and racks of both men's and women's pants and shirts. A young lady came up that clearly worked there, based on her attire and asked if she could help us find anything.

"Yes. We need a whole outfit for my friend here. Pants, shirt, boots, the works." She said. "Something nice and rugged and sexy at the same time."

"I think I can help you with that. We're not talking jeans here. Let's go over here." She led us quite a ways across the store to a rack of pants that were anything but denim jeans. These were what I would call western-cut dress slacks. She picked two or three things off the rack and then asked us to follow her. She led us to a changing room and suggested that I try her selections on for size. If the color wasn't to my liking, that was fine for now. we just wanted to try the size and cut.

I went into the curtained changing room and took off my shoes and pants, standing in only my shirt, my half-hard dick sticking out as I pulled on the first pair of pants. "I think these are a bit snug," I called out.

"Well, come out and let us see!" Evelin said, pulling the curtain aside. "Oh my. Yes, I think those are just a little snug." She said with a grin as she stared at me, the half-hard dick of mine bulging the front out so far I could barely get the zipper up.

"Wow." That was all the sales girl said. "I think maybe try on the next larger pair."

"or two sizes," I answered back as I closed the curtain.

"And lose the shirt!" Evelyn said through the curtain.

"You wanna come in here and change me too?" I asked as I struggled to get the too-tight pants off.

"That's a tempting offer. I wouldn't make it too many times."

"Or what, you'll come do it?" I asked as I finally got my feet out of the skin-tight pair of pants. I stood there, pulling the second pair off the hanger.

The curtain door pulled back and she stood there with the sales girl right next to her, staring at my hardon as I stood half naked. "OOPS!" she cried, pulling the curtain back closed again. "I thought you already changed."

"Not quite," I answered, feeling myself blush a little at the sudden exposure. I worked the pants on and after some difficulty, was able to tuck my hardon into them before working the zipper closed. I opened the curtain and let her look. "I think we need to go a couple sizes bigger."

"I thought you were going to take off the shirt." She said. I frowned and unbuttoned the shirt, tossing it back into the changing room on top of my coat, leaving me in nothing but the pants and socks. "You're right a bit tight. But damn, it's a hell of a view." She said as she stepped closer and rubbed her hand up and down the bulge my dick was making. "What size were these?"

"I don't remember," I answered honestly.

"Well, let me look at the tag." She said, stepping closer. I turned around to face away from her, looking at myself in the mirror in the back of the changing room. Yeah, they were too tight all right. "I can't get the tag."

"No? here." I said, unsnapping and unzipping them. My hardon pushed out the now open pants and I could see the sales girl's eyes as big as saucers as she stared at my hardon in the mirror.

"I'll go get a bigger size." She stammered before turning and walking away blushing.

I turned to face Evelyn again, my dick hanging out of the too-tight pants, and grabbed her arm. I took her coat from her, tossed it onto the chair across from the changing room and pulled her into the room with me. I pushed the curtain closed and then turned her to face the mirror. I leaned her against it and pulled up her dress. It only took a few moments to get my dick between her lips and slide it slowly into her, drawing a long deep moan from her. "ohhhhhhh god." She moaned as I stroked my dick in and out of her.

"Um. I have those pants." The sales girl said through the curtain.

"No problem," I said, pulling from her pussy and turning around. I pulled the curtain back just enough for the sales girl to see that Evelyn had her dress pulled up and my dick was glistening with her juices.

"Try these. When you get done, um, finished, um, when you're done, find me and we can look at some different colors." She said, blushing brightly.

"Thank you. It'll take me a minute or two to try these on." I answered her before pushing the curtain closed. Evelyn watched me pulling the too-small pants off, leaving me naked, and quickly pulled her dress up and off. She undid the small bra she had on so all that was left was her stockings and shoes. She turned around again and pushed her butt out at me. I quickly slipped back into her and the two of us stood there, fucking as quietly as we could. I slid my hands up and watched myself in the mirror playing with her nipples as I teased her closer and closer to climax.

"ohhhhhhhh shit." She moaned as I quietly plunged in and out of her, holding my stroke just short enough that we didn't slap our bodies together. "Gonna come."She whispered.

"Uh-huh." I agreed, knowing we were both on a short road.

"What are you going to do to clean up?" She whispered.

I grinned just before the two of us started to climax. "That's what you have a mouth for."

"OH SHIT!" She grunted loudly, apparently surprised by my idea. Surprised enough that it triggered her orgasm. Her suddenly spasming pussy around my sliding cock was all it took to push me over the edge as well. I stood behind her, pulling her by her tits back toward me while she quietly gasped and shuddered. I could feel my cock pumping what cum was left in me, after the last tryst, into her pussy. "Holy shit." She whispered as we stood there, looking at each other in the mirror. "I don't believe we just did that.'

I grinned. "I think it was great," I answered her.

"You would." She said as I pulled out of her. She squatted down in front of me and looked at my dick. "You know, with all the times I've fucked a guy, I don't think I've ever done this." She said before opening her mouth and putting as much of my dick into it as she could. She licked and sucked quickly and then stood up and grinned. "So you gonna try on those pants?" she asked as she slipped her dress back on.

"Sure," I answered as I started stepping into the larger pair of pants.

"I'm going to go get the sales girl again." She said with a really wicked little grin, pushing the curtain open all the way while I was still standing mostly naked, the pants only up to my thighs. She left the curtain open as she walked away, the woman standing outside the changing room, who I suspected might have heard us fucking, by the look on her face, staring at my dick. I turned around to at least point away from her, but it was pretty obvious that the mirror really didn't help my situation. I pulled my pants up as quickly as I could, tucking my dick into them and carefully zipping them before turning back around.

The woman still stood there with a disapproving look on her face, not really sure if she should look at my crotch or my face as she frowned. I shrugged but didn't say anything, glad that Evelyn was coming back with the little sales girl.

"Okay, so I guess a shirt next?" The young lady said as she approached.

"Most definitely," Evelyn said with a smile, looking at my crotch. Even with my dick mostly soft the snug pants still showed quite a bit of bulge.

"You sure we don't need a slightly larger pair of these?" I asked, tugging on the snug pants. "I'm really not used to wearing pants that are this tight.

"Well, they ARE supposed to be tight. That's the style. But if you want to go a little looser, we can," the young lady said. "But if you want an honest opinion, I think those look really good on you."

"So do I." Evelyn agreed.

"Maybe, but how about just one size bigger?"

"We can do that. Do you like that color or do you prefer a different one?"

"I like the brown," Evelyn said quickly.

"Brown it is. I'll be right back." She said as she turned and walked away.

"Why don't you take those off while she gets the new ones?" Evelyn coaxed.

"Sure," I answered, starting to wonder just what she was intending to do next. Not that I could complain. I mean, I did start it by pulling her into the dressing room and stripping her. I closed the curtain and started pulling the pants off, almost peeling them down my thighs until the legs got loose enough for me to step out of them. I tossed them onto the little bench on the side of the changing room and then stood there, in nothing but my socks, waiting. I couldn't help but notice that my so recently used dick was already getting hard, though I couldn't quite understand what was driving it.

"Oh why don't you just take them in. it'll be fine." I heard Evelyn say moments before the curtain opened and the young sales lady was standing there with the pants in her hand, looking quite stunned.

"Oh goodness." She said, quickly covering her mouth with her free hand, staring at my now mostly hard dick sticking out at her. I could feel myself blush as I reached for the pants. "Why don't I find you a shirt?" she said, backing up, but having trouble tearing her eyes away from my exposed dick.

"Yeah. I could use a shirt." I mumbled as I bent to step into the pants, Evelyn holding the curtain open so that the woman who had seen me before also had a clear view of me. "Evelyn. Do you mind?" I finally asked her as she looked into the changing room, still holding the curtain open.

"Oh. Goodness. What am I doing? Sure. No problem." She said, letting go of the curtain so it could swing back at least partly closed. I gave up trying to even cover myself, the gap of the curtain leaving me completely visible to the woman standing outside, no doubt intentionally. I pulled my pants in place just as the man in the changing room next to mine finished and stepped out, taking his wife with him as they walked away.

Evelyn opened the curtain again, not bothering to ask if I was covered, but fortunately, I was. "Here comes our sales girl with a few shirts." She said with a grin. "Having fun?"

"Embarrassed," I answered quietly.

"Don't worry. You'll have a chance at turnabout." She said with a grin before the sales girl stepped up to my changing room with several shirts.

"I think this might be the best." She said, holding out a button-down shirt on a hanger. It was white with light brown stripes and pearlized buttons. It was definitely a trim fit, making me glad that I still worked out and didn't have a beer gut, or it would look ridiculous. I don't have anything resembling a six-pack but my stomach is at least still flat. I took the shirt and slipped it on.

"I think just a little wider in the middle," I said as I buttoned it.

"I agree. Let me get one just a little bigger." She said, smiling at me. She turned and walked quickly away with the other shirts still in her hand.

"She seems taken with you," Evelyn whispered with a grin.

"I don't understand you."

"What's not to understand?"

"Showing me off like that? Why?"

"None of the men I have EVER dated would even consider letting something like this happen. And you know what? I'm having fun being naughty. You'll have a chance later to do the same to me."

"But why?"

"Because having you strip me and take me in here," She said as she stepped into the changing room and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Has made me sooooo fucking horny, and being naughty is making me even hornier. I had no idea this could be so much fun."

"Maybe I should just take your dress off again and let every guy in the store see you naked. See if it's as much fun then?"

"Trust me, you'll have a chance to do just that, and maybe more, later."

"oh?"

"What would it be worth to have me walking through a mall with nothing under my coat but the lingerie that you picked? Anything you picked."

"Anything I picked?"

"ANYTHING!" she whispered before kissing me. The short kiss was interrupted by the sales girl coming back.

"Here. Try this one." She said, holding out an identical shirt to the one I had on. Evelyn stepped back and undid the shirt, took it off of me, and then pulled the new one on me, buttoning the pearl buttons. "Now we need to tuck it in, don't we?" She asked as she moved her fingers to the waistband of my pants and began unbuttoning them.

"You're determined to do this, aren't you?" I asked quietly.

"Do what?"

"Flash me to the sales girl again?"

She grinned. "Tell me it isn't getting you turned on." She whispered as she unzipped my pants. She pushed them down to my thighs and then used her hands to smooth the shirt down over my butt as she pulled the waist back up again, my hardon sticking out from under the shirt in full view of the sales girl.

"Sorry," I said, feeling a little embarrassed for her.

"No problem. I don't mind." She answered, looking at my dick as Evelyn stepped back and wrapped her hand around it and stroked it slowly.

"It is a pretty nice cock, isn't it?" Evelyn asked the young lady.

"Okay. Enough is enough." I said pushing her hand away and tucking my now rock-hard dick into the front of my pants as I pulled them up.

"Let's see. Boots and a belt?" She said, turning to the sales girl. "What do you think?"

"Definitely!" the young lady said, waiting for me to finish buttoning my pants. "Bring your stuff and we'll go over to the boot side."

I moved my wallet and keys to the new pants and hung the shirt, pants and coat over my arm and then picked up my shoes while Evelyn picked up her coat and purse. I followed them across the store in my stocking feet, finally making our way into a huge section of all kinds of boots. The girls looked at literally, hundreds of pairs of boots before selecting a style that they thought was right for me. After fitting and trying them on, all that was left was a belt. The sales girl selected a nice black leather belt with a large rectangular buckle depicting a picture of a cowboy on a bucking horse. "So, what do you think?" she asked the sales girl. "is that sexy or is that sexy?"

"I have to admit. He looks damn good. If I ran into him in a club I think I'd be asking him to dance." She said with a grin.

"Perfect," Evelyn said with a grin. "I couldn't ask for a better recommendation!" Evelyn said. "You know, you've been such a help, I'd like to thank you. Is there a particular shirt you've been eyeing?"

"Me?" the sales girl asked.

"Uh-huh."

"Well, there is one, but it's kinda expensive."

"Well, let's see it," Evelyn said, winking at me and taking me by the hand to follow the sales girl back to the ladies' portion of the clothing side. She led us to a rack and pulled down a blouse that had lots of lace and frilly little dangles on it. "Oh, that is nice. Would you put it on for us?"

She looked at Evelyn and then at me with a hesitant look. Evelyn leaned toward her and whispered something I couldn't hear. She looked back at me and then took my hand and pulled me to the row of changing rooms identical to the ones we'd used before. She took my clothes and coat and set them on a chair and then pulled me into one of the changing rooms, closing the curtain behind us. "You can only look." She whispered as she started to undo the front of her shirt. She unbuttoned it quickly and pulled the shirt off. She reached behind her and pulled her bra off, releasing a pair of very nice looking D cup breasts with nice large round areola and two very hard erect nipples. She pulled the new shirt off the hanger and pulled it on, pulling the front closed over her boobs. She buttoned it up and then pushed the curtain open for Evelyn to see.

123456...8