The Office Christmas Party Setup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers

"Oh shit," Jennifer said, letting out a long breath.

"So stop being a prude and let Dad be happy. If sitting here with a younger woman on his lap makes him happy, let it be!" I sat there and let Betsy take turns taking a sip and giving me a sip, while I let my fingers gently tease her pussy. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help myself. "Dad. Why don't you go get your suit off before one of you spills cocoa on it."

"Probably a good idea," I answered, sitting with even my suit coat and tie on yet. I didn't really want Betsy to get off my lap though.

"You can show Betsy that thing I showed you earlier too," Sam added. "I'm sure she'd love to see it."

"That thing?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah Dad. You know. That thing? In your bedroom?" she said with raised eyebrows before making sure Jennifer couldn't see her pretend to stroke the dick she didn't have.

"Oh. Yeah. You're right." I agreed, finally understanding. "You wanna come with me, Betsy? Won't take long."

"Sure, if you don't mind me in the bedroom while you change."

"You've seen me in my underwear before," I said as I pulled my hand from between her legs. Betsy slipped off my lap and stood waiting for me to get up. I did, and we walked hand in hand down the hall. I could hear Jennifer hiss at Sam that she had to know we were going to fuck.

"Damn straight," Betsy whispered as we walked to the bedroom. I pushed the door closed and started taking my suit off. Before I could get my tie and jacket off Betsy had her dress off and was moving to the bed. She pulled her bra off and tossed it on the bed before sitting down. "Better make sure I take this one home."

"Yeah. I think so." I agreed as I pulled my shoes off and then my pants. She lay, her legs spread, teasing her pussy, waiting for me as I took my shirt off and then finally pushed my briefs down and off. I stepped between her legs and rubbed my engorged head up and down her lips.

"Oh god yessssss." Betsy hissed softly as I pushed into her depths, feeling the hot wetness envelop me. "I wasn't sure I'd ever get to feel this again. Not after what I told you in your office."

"Yet here you are," I whispered as I started to slide in and out of her pussy. "Oh damn. You are sooooo tight and hot. I love how you feel around me."

"I'm glad. I hope you aren't too disappointed if I climax quickly."

"Not as long as you don't mind if I come fast too. Where do you want it?"

"In me, please."

"You sure? Your underwear is out there."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that. You just enjoy it." She moaned softly.

In and out I stroked, feeling my engorged head slide deep into and bump against her cervix. I could feel her pussy start to quiver, her climax rushing closer and closer as I pumped into her. I knew I was getting close too and smiled to myself as she started to climax around my hard shaft. Her legs trembled slightly and she bit her lower lip to stay quiet as she climaxed. Her spasming pussy changed the sensations just enough to send me tumbling over the edge with her. I came hard, jamming deep into her and pumping shot after shot of cum into her pussy as I stood there, panting.

"I don't suppose we should stay in here too long." She said softly, pushing on my stomach to pull my still half-hard cock out of her pussy.

"Probably not." I agreed as she stood up, wrapping her arms around me and pulling us tighter so her hard nipples pressed against my chest. She pressed her lips to mine and we kissed for almost as long as it took for us to have sex before she broke the kiss breathlessly.

"God I love kissing you." She whispered. "Almost as much as fucking you."

"I'm glad."

"You are? Really?"

"I am. Really," I answered. "I was very disappointed when you said you wanted to not do this anymore because I knew damn well that I did."

"Is sex with me that good?"

"That special," I answered.

"Mmmmmm. I like that." She whispered. "Now, what are we going to put you in?" she asked as she walked into my closet. She came back out a few moments later with the western pants Evelyn had bought me. "Um. These look new. I don't remember seeing these when we dressed you for the party, or I sure as hell would have put you in them."

I blushed a little. "Evelyn." That was all I said.

"Ahhhhh. I see. Okay. we won't use those right now." She said, turning back into the closet. "Can I pick anything?"

"Anything? Hell, I don't even remember some of what's in there."

She came back out a few moments later with her hands behind her back. "Just say yes. I can put you in anything my little heart desires."

I chuckled. "Is it going to make a difference if I say no?"

"Not likely." She said with an impish grin.

"In that case, anything your little heart desires," I said with a laugh. She grinned and pulled her hands from behind her back. "Where did you find those?"

"Way on the end." She said as she held out the silk bed pants that my wife had bought me on an anniversary, trying to get me to NOT buy lingerie for her.

"Oh lord. My wife got me those years ago. She hated that I bought her lingerie and made me wear those to prove just how useless something like this was."

"She didn't like you to buy her lingerie?"

"Nope. Said it was a waste of money. If I wanted to have sex naked was as good as anything else."

"Silly woman. You can buy me any kind of lingerie you want and I'll be more than happy to wear it for you." She said with a grin. "But that means you need to wear these for me now."

"Honey. There's no way I can wear those out there in front of my daughters."

"You sure about that? I think you'd look sooooo sexy in them. Why not let them see just how hot and sexy you are!"

I sighed and took the bed pants from her. I pulled them on, glad that I didn't have a hard-on any longer because these were designed to show every bit of it. They were almost, but not quite see-through, but there was no doubt about what was being looked at. "See. I show way too much in these." I said quietly.

"I think you look spectacular, but if you're worried about how much you show, I'll just sit on your lap some more to cover you up."

I rolled my eyes, feeling like I'd already lost the argument, sure I was going to regret it. I nodded my assent and stood waiting while she pulled her dress on, leaving her bra off, her still hard nipples poking prominently out the front of the dress. I let her lead me back out to the living room.

"Oh good god Dad!" Jenifer exclaimed.

"Whoa, Dad! Now that's definitely getting comfortable." Sam said with a grin.

"I made the mistake of letting Betsy pick," I answered my daughter, trying hard to cover myself as best I could as I moved to my chair, suddenly feeling VERY exposed. Betsy quickly settled on my lap again.

"So, Betsy, I have to ask," Sam said quietly. "How did you ever get my dad to agree to start dating again?"

"Well, Denise and I had been trying for months, and he just wouldn't. You could tell he wanted to, but wouldn't let himself. So in the end we tricked him."

"You tricked him?"

"Yeah, I invited him to escort me to the Christmas party so I didn't have to go alone. I got him to tell me what would make it NOT a date, and he said not going alone with me. I kinda expected that so I already had it set up with Denise. So he took both of us."

"Nice move. Dad always was an easy one to trick into stuff when we were kids. We were just always a lot more devious than he thought we were. But that kinda explains you and one other pair of underwear. Where does the third come in?"

"Evelyn," Betsy said, looking at me with a little frown. "Denise and I wanted to make sure that Michael didn't think we were trying to just fix him up with one of us. We wanted him to have plenty to pick from. So we made up a game with all the single girls at work. If they found him at all interesting, they were supposed to dance with him at the party and get him to take off their underwear. The idea was that he might get lucky with one or more at the party, but by the end of the night he'd have a collection of underwear that was all the single girls that were interested in letting him date them. The game was, well, he doesn't even know this part yet because of Evelyn. The idea was that all the girls he had underwear for would have a chance to collect them back. They could either get him to take them home and have sex, or they could find a place at work to have sex, but they had to get naked in front of him and get him off, one way or another."

"Oh damn! That sounds like a great game!"

"Well, one of the girls, Amanda, is apparently friends with Evelyn. She's the chief financial officer for the company. She's also single. Anyway, Amanda dared Evelyn to seduce Micheal and take him off somewhere naughty to have sex right there at the party. She ended up taking him to the ladies' room and stripping and having sex. She was so taken with him that she wanted to spend the night with him. He said no, because he'd brought us, Denise and me. So she got the two of us to agree to spend the night together, the four of us."

"Four of you? You mean he had sex with three of you at the same time?" Jennifer asked in surprise, a shocked look on her face. "Do people even do that kind of thing for real?"

"Not only did he, he did it for a whole night, satisfying all three of us multiple times. He was really damn good, but now, he has three girlfriends. I hate to think what's going to happen when the rest of the girls start wanting their underwear back. Oh yeah." She said looking at me. "I got three more pairs after the party that didn't have a chance to dance with you. So that makes, I think seven pair you're going to have to give back."

"You mean I have to have sex with seven other women? Holy shit. I can barely keep up with three of you!" I complained quietly.

"I think it's wonderful. I've been on Dad for over a year to start dating again. I think this is just what he needs. No dipping an oar in the water, just dive in all the way!" Sam said with a smile.

"I think it's disgusting," Jennifer said quietly. "How could you set up my dad to have sex with so many women?"

"It's not like he's married or anything. He's single and just between the two of us, he's a damn incredible man. He's gentle, sweet, considerate, smart, good-looking, sexy, and great in bed. What the hell else could a woman want?" Betsy snapped back. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to spoil your Christmas. I should probably go." She said quietly to me after snapping at my daughter.

"Actually, I think you should stay," Sam said quickly. "In fact, it's getting pretty late. No point in you driving home this late with the slick roads. Why don't you stay the night?"

"Sam! Where is she going to sleep? We have both rooms tied up."

"With Dad of course!" Sam said. "Come on. It's not like they haven't already, right?" She asked looking directly at her younger sister.

"Yeah but," Jennifer started to protest.

"But what? If it makes Dad happy, you're going to tell them no? Seriously?" Sam said, standing up from the sofa. "Come on Betsy. Let's see if we can find you something to wear. You can't be going to bed in a dress, now can you?"

"I suppose not," Betsy said hesitantly before looking at me.

"Why not?" I answered.

"Alright." Betsy answered, taking Sam's offered hand and sliding off my lap. "oops." She said, looking at my lap and the huge wet spot where our combined juices had leaked out onto my pj pants, making them damn near translucent right over my half-hard dick.

"Oh damn," I said, covering myself with my hands.

"Don't worry about it,Dad," Sam said. "You just relax. I'll get you something. Come on Betsy. Let's see what we can find."

I watched the girls head down the hall toward my bedroom, wondering just exactly what they were planning on finding.

"Jesus Dad, I can't believe you're doing this."

"What? Sleeping with Betsy?"

"NO! Sleeping with three women at once!"

"I only did that once," I said. "And it wasn't even my idea."

"But you agreed."

"That or walk home," I said with a shrug. "Besides. It really was kinda interesting."

"Do you even like these women? Or are you just fucking them for fun?"

I sighed. "I do like them. Betsy and Denise both, a lot. I've liked them for a long time. They were good friends before your mother passed, and they both helped me through it all. So yes, I like them."

"But Betsy, she's a lot younger than you are. Doesn't that bother you?"

"I think it bothers you a lot more than it bothers me right now. Hell, honey. You have no idea how hard it has been for the last few years. Being with Betsy has been like a breath of fresh air. She makes me feel good inside. She makes me laugh. Hell, you have no idea how many times she's come into my office and flashed me something, just to make me smile."

"You let her flash you? At work? Really dad? Aren't you going to get in trouble with HR or something? Isn't that sexual harassment?"

"Technically, it's only sexual harassment if I find it to be offensive. And quite honestly, I don't. Besides, one of those pair of underwear I have to return belongs to the head of our HR department."

"Oh god. You're impossible." Jennifer groaned. "You make a joke out of everything."

"I wasn't joking," I answered her quietly.

"DAD! SHIT! That's even worse!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Honey, you definitely got your conservatism from your mom. You sound just like I'd have expected her to sound." I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "Your mom made me promise to find a way to be happy again. She and I were exclusive to each other, but she's gone. If I'm going to find someone compatible, I'm going to have to go shopping. Betsy just provided a very unique way to go shopping. I've already stopped arguing. In fact, she wanted to take herself out of the picture to give me a better chance to find what I wanted. I want her in that picture. I want her to have a chance to be that person. I actually think she could be."

"Oh god Dad. No. Not someone that young."

"What are you worried about? How does it matter to you?"

"You mean introducing my new mom, who just happens to be the same age as my older sister?"

I laughed again and then stopped laughing when I saw Betsy and Sam walking down the hall. "Oh my," I whispered to myself as I saw Betsy. She had on a red sheer robe-looking thing that went to the middle of her thighs, and was almost completely see-through. Under it, she had on a pair of VERY skimpy red lace panties, which I happened to know were crotchless, because I bought them. Holding her huge breasts was a red lace bra that was a little too small, though it didn't matter, since the design held them up, but covered none of the front so that her bright pink areola and rock-hard pink nipples showed over the under cups of the bra.

Richard was staring at her as much as I was as she walked into the room. "Oh damn!" he whispered.

"You just keep your eyeballs in your head there sweetie. I'll give you plenty to look at later."

"Uh. Um. Sure." He answered awkwardly, unable to rip his eyes from her big tits.

Sam walked over to me and held a hand out. She pulled me up from my chair and then pushed me down the hall, Betsy taking my hand and walking with me toward the master bedroom. "See you two in the morning. And Betsy! Feel free to wear anything you want in the morning. We all usually do Christmas in our pajamas!"

"Okay," Betsy called back, squeezing my hand.

"Damn you look sexy," I said as we stepped into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Sam wanted me to look good for you. She thinks that maybe you like me a lot more than you let on. I hope she's right."

"She may just be," I answered, pulling her to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me. We leaned into each other and shared a long soft kiss before she pushed away. She turned the bedroom light off, leaving the bathroom light on so we had some light, and then moved to the bed. She crawled onto it and settled onto it. She untied the single bow near the neck of the robe and let it spread apart. She pulled it so both nipples were exposed and bare and then spread her legs.

"You know. I've never made love in anything like this. How would you feel about making love to me just like this?"

I pushed the silk bedpants off and stepped out of them as I crawled onto the bed. I moved up over her body and she reached down and guided me between her legs. I felt my engorged head find her wet lips and then pushed into her.

"Oh yessss." She hissed softly as I slipped deeper into her. I felt my dry dick catch her lips and pulled back until only my head was inside her and then pushed in again. It took several strokes to get me fully into her hot wet confines. "Oh god, Michael. I love how you feel." She moaned softly as I pumped myself in and out of her, her hot wet pussy caressing the length of my shaft with each stroke. In and out I slipped, reveling in the sensations her tight little pussy gave my cock. Much tighter than Evelyn. Probably with a lot less mileage as well.

In and out I continued to stroke, feeling her hotness, her hips rocking in time with my strokes to push her clit against the top of my shaft with each stroke. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to outlast her when I finally felt her start to climax. Her pussy clenched tighter around me and she moaned deep and long as her orgasm washed over her, her hands reaching for my hips and pulling me to her. She wrapped her legs around mine, stopping me from stroking into her as she moved her hands to my back, pulling me down on top of her.

She held me with my rock-hard dick moments from erupting, deep in her pussy while she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me deeply. Her soft long erotic kiss was filled with desire and pleasure as she climaxed around my fat shaft. Finally, she broke the kiss, only as her climax faded sufficiently. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"Take me from behind and after you come, hold me until I fall asleep with you inside me?"

"If that's what you want."

"It is. It's something I wanted since that first night." She whispered as I pulled my raging hardon from her. She rolled on her side and I lay down behind her. She lifted her leg and guided me back into her and then I snuggled tightly to her, rocking my hips enough to slide in and out of her. The changed position made her already tight confines even tighter. I reached one arm around her and cupped her right breast while she pulled my left arm under her head as a pillow. In and out I slid, slowly working my recently prevented climax back to full blossom. I felt her hot wetness caress me softly as I worked in and out slowly, the pace pushing me up the slope equally slowly. "You feel so good inside me. I love feeling you like this, inside me and holding me at the same time. You didn't get to hold me nearly as much that first night as I wanted. I could have let you hold me and make love to me all night like this.

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh. God, you feel so good. I think I'm going to come again. Touch my clit. Play with it just a little and make me come with you."

"If you want," I whispered, sliding my hand from her breast down to her soft thighs. I slipped one finger between her legs, stroking her lips and working the tip of my finger between her lips. I felt her gasp and jerk as my finger found her sensitive clit. It only took a moment for her to relax and start to move her hips in time with mine, making my strokes into her ever so slightly longer.

"That's it. That's just right. I'm going to come. Come with me. Fill me up as I come for you." She moaned softly.

It wasn't too many more moments before I felt her once again spasm around me. I continued to tease her clit, making her gasp and moan loudly as she climaxed around my fat stroking shaft. The extra tightness pushed me quickly over the top and I felt my body struggling to push hard and deep, jamming my cock hard into her for half a dozen strokes before my body stiffened. I groaned deeply as my body jerked and spewed a massive shot of cum deep into her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers
1...345678