The Office Christmas Party Setup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that IS sexy. I can imagine that would tempt any man to dance with you." She said with a grin. "Is there a skirt you think goes with it?" The young lady looked at her a little suspiciously. "Trust me. It's my treat for you being sooooo helpful."

"You're sure?"

"As long as you're willing to try it on for us." Evelyn grinned.

The young lady looked at her and then at me and then down at my hardon bulging the front of the pants out. "What the hell. Why not?" she said, walking down the aisle. She came back a few moments later with a heavily embroidered denim skirt. She stepped back in with me and closed the curtain. She unzipped the skirt she had on, pushed it down and stepped out of it. She pushed her white bikini panties down and stood there for a few moments, letting me look at her half-naked body, the small tuft of blond curls on her mound neatly trimmed into a wide triangle. She took the skirt off the hanger and pulled it on before opening the curtain.

"Oh yes. I think I can see why you like it. Those two go together VERY nicely. If you want to change back, I'll be more than happy to get both for you."

She looked at Evelyn as if she had said something strange and then closed the curtain. She took the skirt back off and then undid the shirt, leaving her in nothing but her boots. She stepped toward me and reached for my pants. "I'm not going to fuck you or anything, but if you wanna touch anything, you can."

"I don't understand," I whispered as she worked my dick out of my pants and started to stroke it.

"Your wife. She said if I wanted to play with you she'd make it worth my while. All I had to do was get naked for you. But I'm not having sex with you. Not for a skirt and shirt."

"I wouldn't expect you to." I agreed. "But thank you for the view. After the one she gave you of me earlier, I suppose it's fair."

"It is," Evelyn said as she pushed the curtain back and stepped inside. She closed the curtain back and lifted her dress up, pulling it up and off. She undid her bra and tossed it to the bench with her dress. She finally slipped off her wet panties so she was as naked as the young lady. "Would you like to fuck him?" she asked the young lady.

"I think my boyfriend would object." She answered, not letting go of my dick, her hand slowly stroking it.

"That wasn't the question. Would you LIKE to?"

She looked at Evelyn and then at me. "Sorta."

"Have you ever licked a woman's pussy?"

"Once or twice." The girl said, clearly getting nervous now.

She stepped around me so that she was between us and the mirror. She set her purse down and reached into it. "I'm going to set some bills on the bench. If you think it's worth it to lick my cunt while he fucks you, you pick up the money and we do it. If not, you pick up your clothes and we'll all get dressed and go check out. Either way, the skirt and blouse are yours." Evelyn whispered. "What do you think?"

"I think you're crazy." She said.

"Maybe," Evelyn said as she pulled a hundred-dollar bill from her wallet and set it on the bench. I could see the girl's eyes grow larger as Evelyn set down a second one on top of the first. She stood biting her tongue as Evelyn set a third and then a fourth down.

"He doesn't come in me, right?"

"Uh uh. I want that in me." Evelyn agreed as she set down one more bill.

"Okay. as long as he doesn't." She said, apparently making up her mind. Evelyn smiled and then looked at me. "Make her climax and then come in me." She whispered.

"You're really going to do this? Buy sex?" I asked, a bit offended.

"Why not?"

I shook my head and pulled the young lady's hand from my dick. "You go ahead. I'll wait at the registers." I said, closing my pants up. I pushed out of the changing room, closing the curtain, more for the young lady's sake than Evelyn's.

The two came out of the changing room only a few short minutes later. Evelyn paid for all the clothes I had on, as well as the two items for the young lady. She looked at me after checking us out, almost apologetic.

"I hope you know, that was an expensive decision," Evelyn said as we walked out to the car.

"Good," I said sharply.

"I gave her the whole five hundred."

"You should have."

"You're mad."

"Nope." I lied as we reached the car. I climbed in, tossing my clothes in the back seat and settling into the bucket seat. She climbed in and started the car. "You can take me home," I said testily.

"You are mad."

"No. disappointed." I answered.

She looked at me while we sat, going nowhere. "Disappointed?"

"That girl didn't want to have sex with us. She had a boyfriend. I know if she was my girl I'd be really pissed if I found out she had sex with someone else just for five hundred bucks."

"You think it wasn't enough?"

I groaned and shook my head. "Some things aren't supposed to be bought," I said with a scowl. "You know. I was kind of having fun. Right up until that part. I could get you being playful and showing me off, teasing her and you at the same time. But trying to buy sex? I don't even know what kind of person does that."

"Apparently one that doesn't realize that everything isn't available for money."

"Oh really? Seems to me you bought her just fine."

"I did. I found her price. That wasn't what I was referring to."

"No? What then?"

"You." She said quietly. "I'm sorry. I should have realized that you wouldn't be that kind of person. I should have realized that the way you made love to the three of us that night. Nothing was taken for granted, nothing was taken without permission. I guess I really stepped on it, as they say."

"You think?"

" I know." She answered. "I'm glad you're the caring person you are."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm going to ask you for a second chance." She whispered. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have assumed things that weren't my place. I just assumed that because you are as turned on as I was, you would WANT to have sex with her. I mean, the other guys I've dated would have bought her without a second thought."

"I guess I'm not like those guys," I said, still frowning.

"You're not. And I need to get used to that if I'm going to be part of your life." It was my turn to look at her startled. "If you'll let me. No, I don't mean that we're going to run off and be married or anything. I know that isn't you either. But I really would like the chance to know you a LOT better. Maybe someday you'll look at me as more than a friend. But for now, I'm hoping you'll give this friend a second chance."

I was silent for long minutes, letting her statement sink in. She seemed perfectly willing to wait as long as it took for me to formulate my response. I'll admit, I had several flow through my head, finally settling on the last one. "As a friend. Maybe friends with benefits. But I'm not ready for anything more than that."

"I'll try to do better." She whispered. "Can I still take you shopping?"

"Okay. for the girls." I agreed.

She smiled and settled back into her seat to drive. It took us almost four hours, and lunch at the mall food court before I had half a dozen gifts bought for my two girls. Things I was fairly sure they were going to like. Evelyn wanted to pay for much of it, but I refused. I told her that a gift should come from the heart. It wasn't about the money. I guess that too is a new concept. As we shopped we talked, some about my wife, some about my life, a lot about my girls and even some about her life and upbringing. It wasn't a huge surprise that she was born into money and has had it in exorbitant amounts all her life.

We got home and we walked into the house. "Micheal. I know I kind of messed things up today. But would you mind if I stayed?"

"Are we going to be friends?" I asked quietly.

"Yes."

"Then I can be honest, right? The friends I need are going to be honest with me all the time."

"You can be honest with me."

"As much as I might like that, Denise is coming over after dinner to help me finish decorating the tree."

"Oh, that kind of sounds like fun." She said, looking at me hopefully.

"Evelyn. I've kind of invited her to spend the night when we're done with the tree." I said quietly.

"Oh. Well, yeah. I guess that makes sense." She said quietly, even though I could see the look of disappointment on her face. I stepped closer to her and put my arms around her waist, pulling her toward me.

"I enjoyed today. I really did. Other than that one thing, it was fun. If I hadn't already promised Denise, I'd be asking you to stay for dinner and help me with the tree."

"You would?"

"I would. I told you I forgave you for what happened. I like you. I like you a lot, and not because you bought me clothes or flashed me at that sales girl or even got her naked in front of me. I like you because you can be funny and playful and when you want to be, you can be very sweet."

"I don't think anyone has ever called me that."

"Well, I've seen it. When we were looking at those necklaces and you were trying them all on? You looked so at ease and happy. It was very sweet. I hope I get to see a lot more of that part of you."

"I hope you do too." She said before leaning toward me and kissing me. "I'd love to rip your clothes off right now and fuck your brains out, but I'm going to leave that part for Denise. She deserves to not have you worn out." She said with a soft giggle.

"Trust me. If she wasn't coming over, by now you'd be laying naked on the floor getting pounded." I chuckled.

"Do you really find me attractive? I mean, for real? I don't have big boobs or anything, I'm skinny, I have a little girl-looking vulva."

"Trust me. You are attractive, and you are sexy." I answered her.

"Okay." She whispered before kissing me one more time. "I better go before I start ripping those clothes off of you. It's been a long time since I've had to go home and satisfy myself with a toy, but that's what I'm going to do. Do you wanna know why?"

"Okay, I'll bite. Why."

"I hope you don't bite too hard." She giggled. "Because until you tell me there isn't any chance for us, I'm off the market."

"What?" I asked in surprise.

"You heard me. Until you tell me that there isn't an US and not going to be an US, I'm going to be just yours."

"That sounds like quite a commitment."

"I know you said no commitments. And you don't have to commit to anything. But it's how I want it to be. I don't want you to ever wonder who I'm sleeping with, because it's going to be only you. Any time you stop by, the door is open. No exceptions." She whispered.

"I don't even know where you live."

"We can fix that another time." She said with a grin. "I just wanted you to know that before I left. And if I find out that you held back and didn't give Denise the best night you could, I'm going to come bust your butt!"

"Yes maam," I whispered before she pulled away. She pulled on her coat, blew me a kiss and walked out the door.

I showered and changed before dinner, switching to a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I didn't want Denise to see me in a new pair of clothes someone else bought for me. I was suddenly feeling guilty about seeing two women at once, but the honest truth is that I wasn't sure what I wanted. I was enjoying the attention and the physical stimulation, but at the same time, it felt a little hollow. I didn't want to lead either of them on, but I wasn't ready for an emotional relationship right now.

---o---

When I answered the door I was a little surprised. It was Denice, as expected, but it wasn't. At least not the Denice I'd seen at work and in bed. Her hair framed her face in a myriad of curls, and her makeup was every bit as prepared as it was for the party. She looked absolutely incredibly gorgeous!

"So, you going to ask me in?" She asked me as I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

"Oh sure. I'm sorry. I was, just, um, stunned. You look incredible!"

She smiled as she stepped past me, setting a small bag down in the hallway. "And you haven't seen the best part yet either." She said as she took her coat off.

"Wow," I said quietly as I looked at her. She was dressed in red high heels, red fishnet stockings with a red garter belt holding them up, a tiny, and I do mean tiny, thong panty that was barely big enough to cover her lips and a bra, if you could call it that, that was less there than what was not. It had a lace band around her body holding to partial cups under her sexy C-cup breasts, and basically the outer framework of a bra the rest of the way around her boobs, leaving them almost completely exposed except for a tiny bit of support under each one.

"You said we were going to do the tree naked, but I thought you might enjoy a sexy Christmas outfit just the same."

"Oh, trust me. I AM enjoying it."

"Good. I have one for you too." She said, bending down to dig into the bag. She pulled out a tiny little red, well, I wasn't sure what it was. It looked more like a little stretchy tube with some strings than anything else. She held it out for me. "I can put it on for you if you want."

I chuckled. "The way you look, I doubt it'll fit."

She smiled back. "I hope not." She stepped toward me and lifted my shirt. I put my arms up and let her pull it up and off of me. She pushed my sweatpants down and grinned at the lack of underwear. "Someone was expecting me?"

"It would seem that way." I agreed as I lifted my feet to let her pull them off. "Yes. This is definitely NOT going to fit." She said. "I was hoping that my attire would generate that response."

"Oh?"

"Uh-huh. It means that we'll have to find a way to make it go down. Can you think of any way to do that?"

"Hmmmm. Let's see. I could read a math book. That should be boring enough."

"I see. Any other way?"

"Well, I have some dirty movies someplace. I suppose I could use one of those.

She rolled her eyes. "ANY OTHER WAY?"

"Well, there is one. But I'd hate to mess up such a sexy outfit."

"Oh? What's that?"

I stepped to her and scooped her up in my arms. She was more than light enough for me to lift, and I carried her to the sofa. I set her butt on the arm of the sofa and then pushed her back so that she fell back on the sofa, leaving her butt on the arm, her pussy pointing up at me. I pulled the tiny red thong panty aside and pressed my engorged head between her lips. "I could make love to you." I whispered as I rubbed my head up and down her lips.

"Oh god. I thought you'd never get around to this." She moaned softly as I pushed my head slowly into her. "ohhhhh yessss. I've been waiting for this all day."

"yeah?" I asked as I pulled back to let her juices lubricate her lips again before pushing in again, deeper this time.

"oh yes. I'm afraid I'm addicted to your dick." She moaned as I pulled back and pushed in again, even deeper. I lifted her legs and let her rest her calves on my shoulders as I started to stroke in and out of her slowly. In and out I pushed, wrapping one arm around her thigh and resting my thumb on the end of her slit. I pressed against the juncture of her flowery outer lips and rubbed my thumb in small circles, drawing another groan from her. "Oh my. You know exactly what to do, don't you?"

"I try," I answered a little breathlessly as I pumped my hips, driving down into her with each stroke. My engorged head felt every ridge and ripple of her vagina, teasing me closer to the tipping point with each stroke. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as the sensations of her body around me pushed every button. I stroked harder and faster, driving deep and hard into her with each plunge. I opened my eyes and saw her tits rolling and moving in circles on her chest with each impact I made into her bare ass.

"That's it. So good. Oh god so good. You're going to make me come. Ohhhhhh yes. Ohhhhhh god getting so close. Don't stop. Please don't stop." She moaned as she tried to lift her butt off the sofa arm to match my strokes. In and out I plunged, feeling her legs begin to tremble and her pussy squeeze tight around me. "OH GOD! I'm COMING!" she cried loudly as her body was wracked with shudders and trembles. I felt her pussy squeeze around me, providing just enough change in sensation to send me over the edge.

My body bucked hard into her, and I grunted loudly, as my cock surged the first gush of cum into her. I stood there, watching her body shudder, the look of pure ecstasy on her face as she climaxed around my surging dick.

"Oh Michael. God, I love feeling you come inside me like that. It feels so, so, oh god, I don't know what I'm saying."

"I think I do," I answered, coaxing her legs off my shoulders. I reached for her hands and pulled her up to sit on the arm again, my softening dick still buried in her. I scooped under her butt and lifted her. I stepped around the sofa and gently lowered us both onto it, ending with me laying on top of her without losing my softening dick.

She looked up at me with a smile, gently stroking my hair and staring into my eyes with her dark green, almost mesmerizing, eyes. "I told myself I wouldn't push you. I wouldn't say those words. Yet here I am, laying under you, feeling a surge of emotions every bit as powerful as the sex we just had. I could love you so easily. I could make my life fit into and around yours just as easily." She whispered. "I can't ask you to feel the same way. I know you don't. I really do. But maybe someday you will."

"Maybe," I whispered back, Not wanting to say anything either of us might regret later. Before I could say anything else, she pulled my face to hers in a long soft, loving kiss that lasted several minutes.

"God, I could kiss you all day. Every time we do it makes my belly tingle."

"Oh? I give you indigestion?" I joked softly.

She slapped my shoulder lightly. "So bad." She whispered. "But I understand. But we should start decorating. Otherwise, we'll lay here until that thing doesn't fit again."

"Oh?"

"UH huh. I can already feel you getting hard inside me again. Not real hard, but definitely growing again. I'd like to say that it's because I'm such a hot sexy woman you can't help but get a hardon when you're with me. But I think it's really because you haven't had a woman in three years and your body is trying to make up for lost time."

"You really want me to wear that thing?"

"Actually, I'd rather play a game."

"Yeah? What kind of game?"

"How about I take my underwear off too, and any time I bend over in front of you, you push that sexy cock of yours into me."

"I wouldn't mind that game," I answered with a smile.

Denise made sure to put on all the lower ornaments, bending over once or twice every minute. It was probably the slowest and longest fuck I've ever had, sticking my dick in for one stroke every time she bent over. The tree was only half done when I'd had all the teasing I could handle. I pulled her down onto the carpet and she eagerly climbed onto me and began bouncing wildly on me, turned on every bit as much as I was.

I suppose someone could have seen in the front window and seen us, but neither of us cared at that moment. Not that it mattered. It was snowing hard enough that we couldn't hardly see the houses across the street and no one was walking down the sidewalk in the snow either.

We climaxed together very quickly, and after several long minutes of kissing and touching, we went back to work finishing the tree. When it came time to put the tinsel garland on it, Denise playfully wrapped herself with it and she had to spin herself slowly as she walked around the tree, feeding me the garland as we moved, until it was all transferred from her to the tree. I had to admit, it was the most fun way of putting the garland on that I had ever done.

With the tree done, I took the rest of her outfit off, so she was as naked as I was, and we settled in my recliner, all the lights off except for the tree, the two of us snuggling naked, watching the snow fall. It was comfortable to cuddle with her, her bare skin soft and warm against my body. We touched and kissed softly, not always on each other's lips until it was long past bedtime. We retired and made love gently one more time, this time in the bed, in the dark, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

123456...8