The Office: Dress Code Violation

Story Info
Michael disciplines Erin over a dress code violation.
2.6k words
4.36
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers

(This story is pure fantasy. Please enjoy it as such.)

It was another normal day in the office at Dunder-Mifflin. Stanley was working on his daily crossword puzzle. Meredith looked around to make sure nobody was watching while she pulled a bottle of vodka from her desk drawer and poured it into her coffee mug. Kevin was making a pig of himself, munching on a chocolate candy bar. Andy was at his desk, singing some stupid song. And Pam and Jim were making faces at each other while watching Erin in her short skirt, make several trips back and forth to the copy machine, flashing her pink panties every chance she got.

It was a game the cute receptionist had been playing for quite awhile with the Halperts, breaking up the monotony of another boring day at the office. She liked showing off her cute little tushy, and Pam and Jim enjoyed playing the role of voyeurs, catching glimpses of the young redhead flashing her undies.

The young couple weren't the only ones watching Erin. Kevin was at his desk getting an eyeful as well. The chubby, balding accountant quietly sat there enjoying the show that Erin was putting on. He was getting turned on and had to share it with his co-worker, Oscar.

"Psst...psst...Hey Oscar, check out Erin. You can see her underwear."

He giggled as he let his friend in on the free show. However, Oscar wasn't interested, and scolded the childish man, telling him it wasn't polite to stare.

A few feet away at her desk, Angela heard the two guys conversation, and turned to see what all the fuss was about. The prudish blonde wasn't too thrilled to see Erin flaunting her cute little butt as she was bent over at the copy machine, giving everyone a glimpse of her pink panties.

She rolled her eyes, pursing her lips at the thought of everyone going gaga over the little showoff. The no-nonsense blonde accountant quickly rose from her desk, before marching into Michael Scott's office to complain.

Rapping on the door, the office bitch wasn't about to let the little tramp get away with her sexual teasing. There was a certain office etiquette and rules of decency that had to be followed. Angela didn't think Erin was doing either with her performance by the copier. She barged in on Michael, demanding he do something about the moral decay of the office staff.

Waking up from a nap at his desk, it was fair to say Michael was caught off guard by Angela's complaint.

"Moral decay?"

The prissy little blonde pointed back towards the office, frustrated with the branch manager's lack of awareness to what was going on.

Michael showed little interest in Angela's protest. It was probably the hundredth straight day that she's lodged some sort of complaint. Her act was growing tiresome. He figured he'd just nod his head in agreement, telling her he'd get right on whatever was pissing her off, then show her the door so that he could get back to his nap.

"I'm talking about your receptionist!"

"Are you aware that she's out there in her short skirt, putting on a slutty display, showing off her butt?"

Suddenly Michael perked up, walking over and peering through the blinds to get a glimpse of his cute receptionist. He always thought Erin had a cute little butt.

It turns out Angela was exaggerating. Erin was still by the copier, putting on her innocent show, barely flashing her pink panties.

"Ah yes! Erin seems to be showing off her cute little tushy. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll have to have a talk with her."

Angela wasn't satisfied with his response.

"Cute tushy?! She's just being a little whore! I want to know what you're going to do about it. She needs to be disciplined!"

Michael had no intention of having a "talk" with Erin, he just said it to please Angela and get her off his back. As a matter of fact, he was enjoying the little show that his new receptionist was putting on. He never moved from his spot peering through the blinds.

Unfortunately, Angela wouldn't let it go.

"Michael, you have to do something! We can't allow her to just prance around the office HALF-NAKED!!"

The prissy blonde accountant may have been overreacting, but Michael realized that she wouldn't get off his back until he responded. He pouted as he returned to his desk, whining like a little baby.

"Alright, alright! I'll talk to her. Geez!"

He hit the intercom button, giving Angela a dirty look, for forcing him to take action.

"Erin, would you step into my office, please?"

Angela stood there with her arms folded, and a stern look on her face. She appreciated that Michael listened to her complaint, but wasn't convinced he was actually going to follow through with some form of punishment. She wasn't leaving until she was satisfied that the office flirt would be dealt with fairly.

Erin peeked her head in the door, thinking she might have interrupted something between her boss and Angela. She wasn't sure why she was called in.

"You wanted to see me, Michael?"

The question was meant for both of them. She glanced back and forth between the two, more intimidated by Angela's stern demeanor. She was aware of her reputation as the office bitch, and her daily complaints. She wondered if she did anything wrong.

Michael was seated at his desk, while Angela looked on with a menacing scowl. He had to address her promiscuous behavior, even though he kinda liked it.

"It's come to my attention that you've been teasing some of your fellow workers, by lifting up your skirt and showing off your cute little behind."

Erin knew what he was talking about, but considered it to be nothing mire than innocent flirting. She didn't think it was that big of deal, especially with Michael giving her a compliment. The naïve receptionist just smiled back at her boss, unaware that she was in any type of trouble.

"Thanks Michael! Do you really think it's cute?"

She turned around, sticking her butt out, giving him a quick glimpse of her pink cotton panties, much like she did by the copy machine moments earlier, to everyone

in the office.

"Well yes....very nice...very nice indeed...but we have a certain code of conduct that we have to abide by here at Dunder-Mifflin."

Angela couldn't stand that the innocent redhead might possibly get away with this. She couldn't stand by without saying something.

"We can't have you flashing your ass like some cheap whore."

Suddenly Erin's smile was gone. It was apparent that Angela witnessed her playful flirting game and didn't care for it. The stern bitch from accounting wanted to put an end to all of their fun and games. The innocent redhead looked at Michael with some sad eyes. Surely he didn't share Angela's side in this. It was all just good clean fun.

"I'm sorry Erin. Angela has a point. We can't condone that type of behavior."

The young receptionist quickly apologized, fearful that her job was in jeopardy.

"I'm sorry, Michael. I promise it won't happen again. I didn't realize I was out of line."

She was actually apologizing to both of them, glancing back and forth between her boss and Angela. By the ornery look that her blonde co-worker was giving her, she sensed that she was in trouble.

Angela picked up on the innocent young lady's fear, staring at Erin, trying to make her even more uncomfortable. She took great delight in seeing her tremble with nervousness.

"We don't accept promises from whores! Do we, Michael?"

Michael Scott didn't want to interrupt the bissy blonde. He was also intimidated by the strict accountant.

"Um, no...um...we certainly don't."

He looked at Erin apologetically, somewhat embarrassed that he was taking Angela's side. He referred to Angela, who wasn't done chastising the frightened receptionist.

"I think she needs to be disciplined. We can't allow whores to take over the office."

Erin was almost in tears, scared by Angela's stern tone. She didn't like being called a whore, but didn't dare give her any sass.

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll be on my best behavior. I can assure you I won't show my butt anymore."

Angela was unsympathetic. She didn't want to hear any excuses.

"Michael, don't you agree she needs to be disciplined? We can't have this kind of slut working here.

The horny side of Michael surfaced as he showed a little sympathy to the office flirt, but couldn't get his mind off of her cute little butt. He got up from his desk, ready to make his decision.

"You're absolutely right. I do believe some discipline is in order. I think this calls for a good old-fashioned spanking. If Erin wants to show off her little tushy, maybe a few hard spankings will make her think twice about it."

Erin's watery eyes widened as she heard of their plans. Michael motioned for her to take a spot by the side of his desk to receive her punishment. Angela flashed a devilish smile, eager to see Erin get spanked. She stepped up, grabbing the shocked redhead by the arm, leading her over toward their boss.

"Bend over, Erin. Michael's going to teach you a lesson about being such a whore."

Erin peered back over her shoulder at her boss, looking for some compassion. She leaned over his desk, with her butt sticking out, fearful of her punishment.

Michael made a big deal out of the situation, mixing up his metaphor, claiming, "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me."

The office manager proceeded to give Erin a light spanking that amounted to nothing more than a love tap. He glanced down at his victim, getting a peek at Erin's pink undies, that she was so proud of showing off earlier. He gave her another weak slap that barely ruffled up the young flirt's short gray skirt.

Angela gave Michael a disappointing look, glaring at him for holding back. She wanted to see Erin suffer. The nerdy boss reared back like he was going to deliver a huge wallop, only to give the young redhead another weak spanking.

Angel decided to take charge, admonishing Michael for being such a wussy. She yanked Erin's skirt down around her ankles, giving Michael a good look at the pink cotton panties that the young flirt was so eager to show off. Angela followed up by delivering a good firm crack on Erin's cute little butt.

The young redhead let out a high-pitched squeal, after receiving the more painful spanking. Angela gave her another hard slap, smiling at Michael, as Erin cried out in protest.

"Stop! I'll be good! I'll be good!"

Michael found that he was turned on by watching Angela dish out some punishment and followed up by delivering a much harder spanking of his own.

Michael Scott and Angela took turns spanking Erin, as the young receptionist whimpered from the beating, while laying across the desk.

Angela snickered at her friend's suffering, as she looked across at Michael, to see if he was enjoying this disciplinary action as much as she was. The answer was evident when she noticed a large bulge in Michael's black trousers. By the look of his erection, it was apparent that the office manager was getting turned on by the kinky punishment.

Actually, Angela felt herself being aroused also. There was a familiar tingling sensation between her legs and her erect nipples were poking right through her white blouse. The normally conservative accountant was oozing with sexual energy from helping to dish out this kinky punishment. She glanced at her partner in crime, flashing a mischievous smile as she ran her fingers over her titty hardons.

Michael was surprised by Angela's sudden mood swing, until he looked down at his erection. He suddenly realized they were both becoming turned on at Erin's expense.

He gave the sobbing employee another hard spanking while staring directly at Angela, showing that he was in charge.

Angela gazed back at her boss with a devilish grin, as she took the punishment to another level. She ran her delicate fingers up Erin's pale white legs til they made it up to her pink underwear. She turned and smiled at Michael before peeling the whimpering redhead's panties down her legs and completely off, leaving her bare ass totally exposed.

"Wait....what?....NO....what are you doing?"

Erin cried out as she felt a cool chill run across her bare bottom. She never expected to pay this kind of price for her discretion.

Angela ignored her co-worker's pleas for mercy, holding her pink panties up to her nose, sniffing them in front if her boss. The kinky blonde passed them over to Michael, who also took a big whiff of the smelly panties. The perverted boss was ignoring Erin's protest also. He was too busy getting his jollies.

"STOP! I PROMISE!! I'LL BE A GOOD GIRL!!"

The naive receptionist screamed in protest as Angela gave her another hard smack on her bare bottom. Michael tried to muffle Erin's screams by stuffing the pink panties in her mouth.

Angela continued with the spanking session, cracking Erin's nice round butt three or four more times while scolding the bottomless flirt.

"It's too late. You had your chance to be a good girl. You chose to be a whore instead."

Angela turned her attention from Erin to Michael, reaching for his fly, and freeing up his raging hardon. His thick cock was throbbing, with several drops of precum oozing out of its shiny purple head.

The uptight blonde, who was complaining to her boss earlier about Erin flashing her undies, was now giving that same boss a hand job. She was stroking his stiff shaft with her right hand, while swatting Erin's bright red butt with her left.

Angela loved the idea of being in control, humiliating Erin by spanking her bare tushy, and having Michael under her spell, by jerking his cock. The woman was a special kind of evil. She raised her left hand high in the air, ready to give Erin one more swat on her sore red butt, while continuing to stroke Michael's cock.

She gave Erin her hardest spanking yet, cracking the cute redhead's bare ass. Erin's screams from the painful whooping were muffled, with her mouth stuffed with her own panties.

Michael's cock seemed to grow every time Angela delivered a blow to her struggling co-worker. He was really getting off on her domination of the innocent receptionist. The last spanking put him over the edge, as his body twitched and he blew his load, shooting a thick wad of creamy white jiz onto the redhead's naked butt cheeks.

Erin's head popped up, with a look of disbelief, as she felt the sticky wet goo splatter across her ass. She spit the panties out onto the desk, turning around in disgust, afraid of what she might see.

"Ewww!! What was that?"

After seeing Michael with his pants around his ankles, and Angela with a firm grip on his sagging penis, her worst fear was realized.

Angela reached toward Erin's ass, rubbing Michael's mess into her fleshy butt cheeks, letting it serve as a lotion for her tender bottom. She pulled her hand away while glaring at the shocked redhead, licking the salty jizz off her fingers.

"That, my dear, is what you get for showing off your tushy around here."

Angela straightened out her white blouse and tan skirt, trying to maintain her normal appearance. She picked up Erin's discarded gray skirt off the floor and tossed it to her, before walking past her, picking up her balled up pink panties off the desk as a keepsake.

"You won't be needing these."

Angela stuffed Erin's panties in her pocket, before going back to work as if nothing happened, leaving the young receptionist without any underwear to show off.

"Aw, come on, Angela!"

Erin's protest over the last bit of humiliation fell on deaf ears. Except for Michael.

"That's what SHE said."

Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers